Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Buy Tamiflu here!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buy Tamiflu here!
    Posted: January 30 2006 at 11:41am

Reliable site to purchase Tamiflu.  We have no affiliation with this site.

http://www.drugs.md/Tamiflu.asp

7Strong View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7Strong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 12:17pm

Hi everyone,

I am one of the people that have been visiting this site for a while and learning SO MUCH.  For that I thank you all. 

Albert, you had posted another website that had Tamiflu 75ct tablets for $599.  I am terribly sorry to ask you to repost but of course did not write it down.  I think someone may have questioned the validity of that site...?  Not sure.. but would love to purchase if you did get valid product from them.

Thanks so much!

7Strong View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7Strong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 12:39pm
Okay.  Thanks!
mparker365 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mparker365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 12:57pm
Hi, I have been lurking here and reading posts daily. Thanks for all your wonderful insight. I just sent an email to drugs.md with questions before I placed an order and they sent a fast reply. I got this about 5 min. ago

My question was
"Can I order more than 1 box of tamiflu? Do I need to just make a new transaction? Can I have more than 1 order with my name or should I use all family members names?"

Their reply
Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, as of the moment, the manufacturer has stopped all shipments of Tamiflu to the United States.

However, please feel free to email or call us to get an update on this matter.

Please be advised as well that only one order at a time could be allowed per person.

For further inquiries you may have, please call our toll free number 18009592613, and we will be very glad to assist you.

Best Regards,
Mia Polanco
Pharmacy Customer Care
cccc View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 5:15pm
Hey Albert, You are my hero of the day! KUDOS
koolsteve View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koolsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 5:17pm
i dont think may people are gonna buy this stuff.
ninjas rule
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 5:19pm

.... Thank you cccc lol.

koolsteve View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koolsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 6:19pm
what is the standard doctor prescripted price?
ninjas rule
Doodlebug View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doodlebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 7:07am
Hi everyone...another long-time lurker here.

I found another on-line pharmacy (www.goldpharma.com) that stocks Tamiflu.  They say they're shipping from Europe and that the pills are from Roche in their original packaging.  Several people over at Flu Wikie seem to think they're legit.  75mg - 10 capsule packets are priced at $121.95 and no prescription is required.

Has anyone here heard anything good, bad or otherwise about this company?
Doodlebug View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doodlebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 7:25am
OK, just checked another site (scriptsatdiscount.com) and found Tamiflu at quite a discount:  75mg 10-cap is $68.88, and 75mg 30-cap is $219.88.  When placing an order here, you must give the name and phone number of your doctor whom they will contact to approve the prescription.  They then put the order through to your neighborhood pharmacy.  I may go this route not just for price, but because it would seem to take me out of the loop with my doctor. 
Trigger View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 2:10pm

I just picked up my second 10 day 75mg prescription.  It is $199 for the 10 day but now the mfg is upping the cost to $122.50 for a 5 day supply.  The pharmacy did concur that they are not shipping it to the US right now and the supply in the states will be gone fast.  GET IT WHILE YOU CAN.

thanks for everything Albert.  As I always say, You're the man.

Trigger
Trigger View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 2:12pm

BTW, The pharmacy I got my TamiFlu from is the only one in town that is carring it.

I just did not want to buy mine on-line.

Trigger
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 2:36pm
Thanks Trigger!  Boy - you are waaaay out in front of this thing now.  Good job!.  Now buy as much top ramen at costco as you can afford to buy and I will seen you on the other side of the BF lol.  Well done!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 2:46pm

Listen up people because Im going to tell you the easiest and cheapest way to get Tamiflu.  Go to any doctor at any normal walkin clinic. Make an appointment if need be to talk to one of the doctors.  Tell the doctor that you are going on a vacation to Europe and you would like a prescription of Tamiflu - PERIOD!  Don't let them argue with you!  I personally didn't even tell my doctor I was going to Europe.  I simply said that I wanted it because of the current threat of an "Avian Influenza Pandemic".  Right when I said that, he had already written out the prescription.  He knew that I was knowledgeable. It is  that easy!  The doctors work for you!   I was actually hoping that he would argue with me so I could set him straight, but he didn't lol.  In fact, he already new that the normal doasge had doubled and he prescribed two packs for me.  It was really that easy.  

Try what I am telling you to do and don't take no for answer!   If the doctor you talk to refuses, give me their phone number and I will fix the problem for you.  Take no prisoners and get your Tamiflu! LOL

Sorry for the typos. I'm in a hurry.

jackson View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 2:55pm

Thanks Albert. I am going to call my doctor again tomorrow and get more Tamiflu. (i got it when it was only at 75 mg dose) You are exactly right--the doctors work for US! we are paying for their services!!

I'll let you know what happens!!!

Edited by jackson
jackson View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 11:10pm
This may be posted elsewhere (but I didn't see it so I will post anyway):
If people are having difficulty getting an extra dose of Tamiflu, they might consider using the drug, Probenecid, to decrease the excretion of Tamiflu from the body. As a result, this would increase the levels of Tamiflu in the body , and increased levels of Tamiflu  may help solve the problem of only having  75mg dosage (instead of the 150 mg dosage now recommended).  I know the Probenecid will also increase the level of other drugs as well, including antibiotics such as Penicillin or cephalosporins, and drugs such as Methotrexate (which is sometimes used in treatments for diseases such as cancer, psoriasis, or rheumatoid arthritis) so make sure you talk to you doctor about any other medications you might be taking at the same time!!
  THis medicine is normally used to treat gout. I guess you would need to be honest with your doctor about why you need the medicine because I don't know what else you'd tell your doctor you would need it for (unless you really do have gout).

Again, sorry if this post repeats info already given on this site!!!!

Millie Jackson

Edited by jackson
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 6:37pm

You can now buy Tamiflu without a prescription at the below link for $149.00 instead of $200.00.  They just lowered the price by1/3.  You can buy Tamiflu at the below link without a presciption and they deliver by Fedex. 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 6:44pm

Once again, this place also delivers antibiotics within 24 hours without a prescription.   I have no affiliation to this website whatsoever.  I have just personally made many purchases with them and they are extremely reliable.   They deliver all meds in 24 hours. 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 7:08pm

Here is a New England Journal of Medicine article mentioning dosage and duration.  It is not the one I used, I used the original study findings but can't locate them now.

PLEASE think about what you are likely to receive if you order Tamiflu over the internet at this late date.  caveat emptor

Link to NEJM article

Early treatment will provide the greatest clinical benefit,15 although the use of therapy is reasonable when there is a likelihood of ongoing viral replication. Placebo-controlled clinical studies of oral oseltamivir51,52 and inhaled zanamivir53 comparing currently approved doses with doses that are twice as high found that the two doses had similar tolerability but no consistent difference in clinical or antiviral benefits in adults with uncomplicated human influenza. Although approved doses of oseltamivir (75 mg twice daily for five days in adults and weight-adjusted twice-daily doses for five days in children older than one year of age — twice-daily doses of 30 mg for those weighing 15 kg or less, 45 mg for those weighing more than 15 to 23 kg, 60 mg for those weighing more than 23 to 40 kg, and 75 mg for those weighing more than 40 kg) are reasonable for treating early, mild cases of influenza A (H5N1), higher doses (150 mg twice daily in adults) and treatment for 7 to 10 days are considerations in treating severe infections, but prospective studies are needed.

caver View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

Once again, this place also delivers antibiotics within 24 hours without a prescription.   I have no affiliation to this website whatsoever.  I have just personally made many purchases with them and they are extremely reliable.   They deliver all meds in 24 hours. 

You sure this site is legitimate? You had good results with them? The drugs are "real"?  Just worried about being ripped off.

Tim
jackson View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 9:52am
I would just like to say to make sure you have a clear understanding of the antibiotics that you are ordering. Some have a  very broad spectrum of coverage while others are ineffective (often due to bacterial resistance) against certain bacteria.
Rocky View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 6:55pm
Educated guesses please, since we can't get much info from our
"family" doctors. We have to become do-it-ourselves MDs!

Oops...2 days ago <www.drugs.md/Antibiotics.asp>
offered 3 antibiotics. I was going to ask for input on which one you
recommended. I had done some research on all 3. However, they are now
only offering one:Amoxicillin

The 3rd one didn't look as good for the use we need.
However, I was seriously considering Azithromycin (Zithromax). But it is
not on their list tonight.

Wonder if they are out of stock (which might tell us something) or have
just withdrawn it.

Ideas, suggestions, or just grab the Penicillin-type one they offer?

Rocky

Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

Once again, this place also delivers antibiotics within
hours without a prescription.   I have no affiliation to this website
whatsoever.  I have just personally made many purchases with them and
they are extremely reliable.   They deliver all meds in 24 hours. 

[COLOR=#800080">http://
www.drugs.md/Tamiflu.asp[/COLOR">

Prepare for the Unexpected!
Rocky
http://www.homeemergencyusa.com
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 7:11pm

I have amoxicillin & Doxycycline ... 100 tabs each.  No recommendations, just what I have. 

Do it yourself antibiotics is a VERY SERIOUS issue.  Inform yourself and make your decisions based on best available information weighed against your personal circumstances and risk aversion.

Ella Fitzgerald View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ella Fitzgerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 7:17pm

Better get it quick- web-CDC states on their web-site that H2H has occured.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 7:53pm
I wanted to get Cipro...couldn't manage it though.  This has reminded me to renew the hunt.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic