Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Pandemic Prepping Forums > General Prepping Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Help with buying a battery charger/battery?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with buying a battery charger/battery?
    Posted: July 01 2006 at 6:18am
Many of you have bought battery chargers and of course batteries.

I looking for a solar battery charger and batteries to go with it...I'm using the batteries for the kids games, flash lights and a fan that funs on D cell

So can you help me.  The two fan I bought should help...The need 8 D cells to run...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 9:36am
Solar chargers are OK, if you have batteries you can leave in the sun for several days to receive a good charge. Most only hold two batteries, so for what your needing, I don't think solar is the way to go.
It might work for the flashlight and games, if you have a couple of chargers, and don't need to change batteries in games and lights everyday. Solar charges really slow, it would take days to charge a set of 2 D batteries.
As for fans, it won't work. Either stock regular batteries, or buy a couple of 12 auto fans, and hook them up to car batteries. Using the car to recharge them.
And solar uses Ni-cad batteries, not niMH, so make sure you get the correct ones.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 2:33pm

HappyCamper, I am doing something similar.  I have bought lots of rechargeable batteries. I have been looking at the solar powered chargers, but read that variations in current can cause the recharger to begin the charging process all over again.  This could mean a long time to charge the D cells.  I think a better plan would be to buy a universal charger that can be plugged into your car cigarette lighter. Then you also buy a solar panel to keep the car battery topped up.  This way you have a steady supply of current to charge the batteries, and do not need to waste gas keeping the car battery charged up.  I haven made my final decision on which charger and solar cell to use yet.

You might look at these sites for chargers, and rechargable batteries:

Rocky View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 4:19pm
Well, my post is a bit premature because I am going to test my fan operation today. If it doesn't work, it all goes back. I ffinally found a10" Batttery operated Indoor/Outdoor Fan. Name is O2 Cool. They were $14 each at WalMart.They run on 4 D batteries (not included) and an AC Adapter (included). I had an idea that since 4 D batteries rin it for 72 hours (it has 2 speeds) I should get 8 rechargeable D batteries and a recharger that recharges batteries from size AAA to 9V. The recharger was $20 dollars. The big shock (and they were hard to find and maybe I got ripped off) was that 2 rechargeacle D batteries cost over $12. So now i have spent over $50 for the batteries alone.

I shall let you know whether this is going to work. I realize I won't be recharging batteries on a solor recharger, but we plan to run our generator about 4 hours a day, so I am hoping that will do the trick. Wish me luck.
Rocky
Prepare for the Unexpected!
Rocky
http://www.homeemergencyusa.com
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by <BR>I shall let you know whether this is going to work. I realize I won't be recharging batteries on a solor recharger, but we plan to run our generator about 4 hours a day, so I am hoping that will do the trick. Wish me luck. <BR>Rocky[/QUOTE
I shall let you know whether this is going to work. I realize I won't be recharging batteries on a solor recharger, but we plan to run our generator about 4 hours a day, so I am hoping that will do the trick. Wish me luck.
Rocky[/QUOTE wrote:

Thank you,,,I wait for your test to get something.Big smile

Thank you,,,I wait for your test to get something.Big smile
Rocky View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 6:24pm
OK, here is my second installment. I tried out one of the fans with the AC adapter. Worked great. Then I found 4 good D betteries and inserted them. Didn't work. Came back in a few minutes, opened the battery case and the 4 batteroes were gone. I couldn't believe it. I thought I was really "loosing it" Too much prepping, not enough $, no room to put the stuff. Came back one again and noticed there were two 4 battery compartments, one on either end of the fan. Sure enough, in 1 compartment were the 4 D batteries, but I needed 4 more. Found them and fan worked great. My my next test was to see if it worked with (gasp) 8 rechargeable D batteries. I tested out the 8 I had bought for my TWO fans (now need all 8 for one fan). Found some needed recharging, so I am doing that. So each fan will require over $50 worth of recyclable batteries (if they even work on this type battery. Guess I will know tomorrow. Next installment coming tomorrow. Probably would be cheaper to buy tons of D batteries and just replace them. If we do use the one fan in each tent 4 hours a day, each set of 8 would give 18 days of fan action. Can't remember what I paid for a pack of 12 D batteries at Costco. If one doesn't factor in the harm to the environment getting rid of all those D batteries, it would probably be a lot cheaper to just use throw away D's.
In bewilderment. Rocky
Rocky
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 8:22pm
rocky, am reading this installment with much interest. the batteries at Costco give you only about 10% longer power but cost a whole lot more. I buy mine at Dollar General (4 for $1) or at Big Lots (4 for $.88). If I'm following you correctly, you will have to spend $120 total to run 2 fans. How many times can the batteries be re-charged? I know there is a limit, but am not up to snuff on the details.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 8:24pm
Rocky, OT: the collapsible toilet you're selling - how stable is it? I've been considering buying one if one of us gets too sick to make it to the bathroom, but am wondering how easy ot would tip over when somebody has the shakes?! Would not look forward to that, especially on carpet. TIA
Rocky View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 8:56pm
Hi, our portable toilet is very stable. In the testing stage. 2 of the toilets supported the front end of a SUV. I find that a rather incredible piece of information. We needed to find this out because a man of size wanted to make sure the toilet would support him We all had a good chuckle over the testing method. So it should support someone at least 250 lbs.

As to stability, I guess one could topple over anything if one tried hard enough. But I don't think a person with the shakes and having difficulties (argggh) from the top and the bottom of their anatomy at the same time, would have any difficulty feeling stable on our toilet. They would probably just feel like dying. This is fresh for me because I was hit with this during the holidays and it is always a life-altering experience, at least while it is happening.

I can give more details if needed. Sorry folks, when reality hits it isn't always pretty. Best, Rocky

Originally posted by Femvet Femvet wrote:

Rocky, OT: the collapsible toilet you're selling - how stable is it? I've been considering buying one if one of us gets too sick to make it to the bathroom, but am wondering how easy ot would tip over when somebody has the shakes?! Would not look forward to that, especially on carpet. TIA

Rocky
Rocky View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 9:06pm

When I next get to Seattle (6 hours away) I will look for some doller stores in the area. In our little burgs we don't have such a thing. No Costco either, I just go there when I visit family in Seattle.

You are correct I believe. $100 for 16 rechargeable D batteries. About $20 for the recharger.

Good question as to how many times batteries can be re-charged. Would surely have to figure that into my decision to keep the rechargeable system or just for D batteries and toss them (or save for recycling) when they go dead. Anyone have any ideas as to how many times a D Energizer, 2500mAh, 1.2C NiMh battery can be recharged? The manufacturer somehow neglected to give this info on the package.Rocky

Originally posted by Femvet Femvet wrote:

rocky, am reading this installment with much interest. the batteries at Costco give you only about 10% longer power but cost a whole lot more. I buy mine at Dollar General (4 for $1) or at Big Lots (4 for $.88). If I'm following you correctly, you will have to spend $120 total to run 2 fans. How many times can the batteries be re-charged? I know there is a limit, but am not up to snuff on the details.

Rocky
Cygnet View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cygnet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 10:06pm
The issue with rechargeable batteries is also that they don't hold a charge as long.

I have a few, and one solar charger, earmarked for items that don't drain batteries quickly but are very essential -- things like my shortwave radio and a separate AM/FM radio that gets excellent reception. Walkie talkies, also.

For other stuff, like flashlights and fans, I'm stockpiling alkali batteries.

My reasoning is that I CAN do without flashlights and fans and gameboys and Ipods and all the other fun stuff. People did for millenia before they were invented.

However, if I run out of alkali batteries, and the excrement's hit the rotating blades, I really do not want to not have a radio ... I NEED to know what's going on inthe outside world. Nearby riots? Bad weather coming? Vaccine released? New wave of flu? Food distribution? New laws good or bad? Important stuff I need to know ... and you've got to have a radio to hear that if you're SIP. I figure THAT is what the solar charger and the very expensive $$ rechargeable batteries are for.

They can be recharged many (thousands) of times, but the charge is very short -- they just don't have the "juice" an alkali battery has.

(After I've finished my "essential" preps, I probably will get a solar charger designed for 12 volt so I can charge a few of those mega-candlepower spotlights with it.)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 11:28pm
You might look into rechargables again. They make different types, and the NiMH last much longer than alkaline batteries.  You also should check out the prices at the links I posted above.
YMMV, but to me the rechargable batteries are the way to go. I also recomend a windup radio like the baygen or from CC Crane co.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 12:20am

Buy NiMH batteries, a small generator and a quick charger. Or a lot of alkaline batteries.

Please, get good advice before spending money on things that won't work.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Came back one again and noticed there were two 4 battery compartments, one on either end of the fan. Sure enough, in 1 compartment were the 4 D batteries, but I needed 4 more.. <BR>. Rocky[/QUOTE Came back one again and noticed there were two 4 battery compartments, one on either end of the fan. Sure enough, in 1 compartment were the 4 D batteries, but I needed 4 more..
. Rocky[/QUOTE wrote:

]

IOMAROTF   You are two funnyTongue

IOMAROTF   You are two funnyTongue...I can't believe you admitted that to us...Thank you so much for the laugh...I'll have to remember that when I open my fans.  I think I bought the same fan you did at walmart.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 7:39am
Ok I'm still laughing about the 2 compartments...That's just to funny especially since you thought  you lost your mind about putting in 4 battery's already
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Cygnet Cygnet wrote:

I really do not want to not have a radio ... I NEED to know what's going on inthe outside world. Nearby riots? Bad weather coming? Vaccine released? New wave of flu? Food distribution? New laws good or bad? Important stuff I need to know ...

Cygnet, have you considered buying one of those crank radios, that doesn't need batteries. I know it might mean an added expense, but it sounds like you mind want to have the peace of mind. We have a small Grundig one, and it works great.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 9:53am
OMG, " the excrement hits the rotating blades"! Hysterical!!!! thanks for the laughWacko
Rocky View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 1:20pm
OK, who said we preppers were perfect. Maybe a little compulsive, ya think?. I will admit to that. I have had a few "dear relatives" gently suggest I get checked out for manic-depressive disorder. They think I have gone a little over the top with this. Who knows? I sure as h*(*)*)(*)(*ll don't know.

But thanks to the shelving in our 'carport' I am now able to start sorting, dating, organizing. DH claims he won't eat my practice 2 meals a week (he is a gourmet cook and does all the cooking and shopping around here, lucky me). But I was brought up with & spent most of my married, child-rearing days making the same ground beef casseroles and crock pot stuff my mom did. And we all loved it. I don't think DH has met a casserole he could look at and smile, much less eat.l But I have to practice, esp. since I will be using some different kinds of ingredients. But I wander...back to the fans.

It takes 16.5 hours for 4 D rechargeable cells to charge. Ahem, that is 4 days worth of generator time. Great fans, I will have to admit. But maybe I will throw in the towel, try to get the store to take back my megabucks 8 recyclable D batteries. I had to take all out their packages and try them out, & when they didn't work, start recharging them. Hmm just dawned on me. Would have to buy another $50 worth of batteries and perhaps another charger so I could charrge both fans worth of batteries at the same time. If not, it would take, lets see, 16 days of our 4 hours a day generator time to recharge all 16. Maybe I should have taken the hint when I found rech.D batteries so hard to find, and then so expensive.

In the meantime, as I root through the wall of stuff in my living room that
will soon be sorted, stacked, dated, cataloged, I find 2 Coleman tent fans DH had purchased that work for 16 hours on 1 regular D battery. Remeber, I had only purchased the 8 recyclable batteries (which as we all now painfully realize), runs only 1 fan. Nice fan, BUT. Maybe I try to take back the rec. D's and keep the fans because they were not expensive and just use them when we have juice, with the AD adapter. One will also run nicely on 8 regular D batteries for 72 hours, and it gives a very nice air circulation (it outta!)

Then i can use the Coleman fans in the 2 tents where my DC will or will not be staying. You guys help keep me sane. I feel I am prepping for something that will definitely happen and be awful. I feel I am prepping for something that will never happen and we had better get used to eating a little differently.   

Thanks for listening. I think I will take a nap. Rocky

Originally posted by HappyCamper HappyCamper wrote:

Originally posted by Came back one again and noticed there were two 4 battery compartments, one on either end of the fan. Sure enough, in 1 compartment were the 4 D batteries, but I needed 4 more.. . Rocky</td></tr></table>
<br />
<br /> 
<br /><div> </div>
<br /><div> </div>
<br /><div>IOMAROTF   You are two funny[IMG Came back one again and noticed there were two 4 battery compartments, one on either end of the fan. Sure enough, in 1 compartment were the 4 D batteries, but I needed 4 more.. . Rocky

IOMAROTF   You are two funny[IMG wrote:

]height=17 alt=Tongue src="http://www.avianflutalk.com/smileys/smiley17.gif" width=17 align=absMiddle>...I can't believe you admitted that to us...Thank you so much for the laugh...I'll have to remember that when I open my fans.  I think I bought the same fan you did at walmart.

Rocky
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 1:39pm
Rocky, as I said before, buy a deepcycle battery and a couple of 12 volt fans. Battery about 55 at walmart. Fans about 10 each. Charger about 25.
I had a bad battery I wanted to run dead before taking it back to walmart for a replacement. I hooked a fan to it to run it dead. It was still running three days later.
A good battery will run a long time. With a couple of hours charging each day, you will be good to go.
Cygnet View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cygnet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 2:37pm
    I have a small grundig. It works great. However, I'm dubious about the lifespan of the brushes in the generator and the lifespan of the battery it comes with. I suspect if I was winding it up every day, it'd wear out in a hurry.

Whereas the charger & batteries have no moving parts -- eventually the batteries will wear out, but I suspect the lifespan on them will be a LOT longer than the lifespan on a windup radio. Particularly if I have several sets.

Sam's Club has the best price on rechargeables that I've found, BTW, though they don't seem to have "D" cells.

Originally posted by grace grace wrote:

Originally posted by Cygnet Cygnet wrote:

I really do not want to not have a radio ... I NEED to know what's going on inthe outside world. Nearby riots? Bad weather coming? Vaccine released? New wave of flu? Food distribution? New laws good or bad? Important stuff I need to know ...

Cygnet, have you considered buying one of those crank radios, that doesn't need batteries. I know it might mean an added expense, but it sounds like you mind want to have the peace of mind. We have a small Grundig one, and it works great.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 6:11pm
Im listen and everyone has great Idea.  The deep cycle sounds good but I would need two of them with the solar charger to go with them...Im still up in the air but it seems to me that I just might be better off buying energizers.

Whatcha think.  Just buy regular batteries.  Confused
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 7:28pm
Remember, small solar panels, under 1 amp, are just trickle chargers. To charge car type batteries, you need at least 3 amps, which is still a very slow process. To do much of anything, you need at least 10 amps, or 120 watts of power.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by HappyCamper HappyCamper wrote:

Many of you have bought battery chargers and of course batteries.

I looking for a solar battery charger and batteries to go with it...I'm using the batteries for the kids games, flash lights and a fan that funs on D cell

So can you help me.  The two fan I bought should help...The need 8 D cells to run...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

My two-cents worth.  I purchased a solar battery charger at:  http://www.cetsolar.com/solarbatchargers.htm .  I thought I would try it before I really need it.  I am happy to report that I am very pleased with my purchase.  I paid $22.00 for the charger and $8.39 for shipping.  This little box (6.5" x 5") charged four AA batteries in 4.5 hours.  Today was a  partly sunny/partly cloudy day.  The instructions say that you can charge 4 D batteries in 9 hours.  I have not tried those yet.  I will have to drain 4 of my rechargeable D batteries first.  That will be my next project.  This solar charger charges AAA, AA, C and D NiMh or NiCad batteries.

I purchased my batteries, at a discount (they had a sale going on) at: https://www.all-battery.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=274

In fact, I am so pleased with this charger, that I will place an order for another one.  You never know if you will need it.  I also purchased two battery-operated fans and they require 8 batteries each.  So, if electricity fails (since I live in a very HOT  Angry area) I think the chargers will be working very hard.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 10:02pm
Sorry, I wrote my first message and when I tried to get the address for the sites where I purchased the solar charger and the batteries, I lost all the text. 

My second message (the one that posted) is missing the model that I purchased, which is model B111 solar panel.  It also comes with a cord that you can plug in it supposedly to charge cellular phones.  I talked with the person at Radio Shack who sold me my cell phone and he asked me to bring the solar charger and additament by to see if he can help me determine whether it could indeed charge my cell.  I will report on this later.

Thanks.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Grandma Grandma wrote:

My two-cents worth.  I purchased a solar battery charger at:  http://www.cetsolar.com/solarbatchargers.htm .  I thought I would try it before I really need it.  I am happy to report that I am very pleased with my purchase.  I paid $22.00 for the charger and $8.39 for shipping.  This little box (6.5" x 5") charged four AA batteries in 4.5 hours.  Today was a  partly sunny/partly cloudy day.  The instructions say that you can charge 4 D batteries in 9 hours.  I have not tried those yet.  I will have to drain 4 of my rechargeable D batteries first.  That will be my next project.  This solar charger charges AAA, AA, C and D NiMh or NiCad batteries. 

Hi all,  I may have gotten ahead of myself.  I believed my 4 AA battereies were fully charged in 4.5 hours (sunny/partly cloudy day).  I put them in my calculator and it sounded full of "energy" when I was adding and subtracting.  That is, at least at the beginning.  The second time I used the calculator I noticed it a bit sluggish.  The third time I definitely had to change the batteries. Each period of use was no longer than ten minutes.  So, I am sure the batteries are not fully charged. 

Please disregard my previous posts.  I do not know what happened.  Obviously the batteries do not get charged in 4.5 hours, even though at the beginning they really sound good.  Back to the boards. 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 6:50pm
[

Please disregard my previous posts.  I do not know what happened.  Obviously the batteries do not get charged in 4.5 hours, even though at the beginning they really sound good.  Back to the boards. 

[/QUOTE]

Im looking to charge my kids AA but most of all Im looking to charge 8 D's with in two days so I may have to buy to units.

This sounds like a good unit to me...

Thanks

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 11:50am
[/QUOTE]

Im looking to charge my kids AA but most of all Im looking to charge 8 D's with in two days so I may have to buy to units.

This sounds like a good unit to me...

Thanks

[/QUOTE]

I also believe it is a good unit.  It will just take longer than I thought to charge the batteries. 

I ran a test yesterday and recharged the same 4 AA batteries in a regular battery charger my son gave me (uses household current) and the full charge took about 7 hours - a light comes on when you insert the batteries and goes off when they are ready. So, perhaps I was asking too much from the solar charger.  I will run the test again for 8 hours of full sun and see what happens.

I am also ordering a second solar unit, similar to the one I ordered before. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic