Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Ballsofire

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ballsofire
    Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:32pm

I hope you know that blocking your proxy server is no problem for us. 

It's time for you guys to leave this forum now.

Smile

crystal View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:34pm
right on Albert!
peace
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:36pm
albert, who is calypso and who could she have confused me with? is there another sherrie on here? if so i can add a number or more letters to my name, just let me know. thanks
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:41pm
Sherrie, I'm not sure, but I wouldn't worry about it.      Smile
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:48pm
calypso is another troll
KOMET163 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KOMET163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:50pm
Albert

You have every right to do what you want to stop this cretin
 I am on your slde.

This mental midget does not get it

He who laughs last laughs hardest.
crystal View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:55pm
Sherrie - I think Calypso and Love are both Rovias or "his people".
peace
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:57pm
thanks, i went back to re read the post but it was gone. i've been gone some tonight and i couldn't figure out what i had done wrong.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 10:32pm
Rovias or 'his people'...

Me thinks 'his people' are a figment of Rovias persecuted imagination
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 10:41pm
Dax must have a lot.... of kin fok.
Fastcard View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fastcard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 10:49pm
Thanks, Albert !

A Bible verse that is just perfect...... for the situation.
crystal View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 8:15am
FictionWriter- yep I agree!
peace
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic