Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

City Chaos - Event Date: December 07 2006

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 9:21pm

Hug Ditto!  This is the most fun I've had all day - thanks!  Have to leave for the airport in 8 hours - guess I need to go pack, huh? Have a great weekend and don't foget to tell people to save their old bras.Smile

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 9:42pm
  Cannonball            You make a me laugh!           ROTFL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 4:53am
Originally posted by gettingready gettingready wrote:

Maybe we need to get the statistics chart for  bra sizes in major metro areas.  As for me, I'm afraid I'd have to go get some Cornish Hens - oh well....Ermm

I hear ya honey! LOLLOL
brianages View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianages Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 5:14am
I think for those living in the rural areas a "MANURE-A-PULT" would be effective.

There might be a market for "Manure Cannon Balls" being imported to the metro regions. A city dweller would surely run from a 10 pound lump of steaming manure being lobbed at them.

Might require a few "Double D's" being strapped together and 4x4's instead of 2x4's. The stuff is heavy when fresh!
Brian Ages - Tybee Island - GA
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 6:35am
hey oldasrocks,
save the chicken poop!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 7:10am
    Like you gardener I live in a big city too, San Dieog, so I was thinking what I should purchase for the bartering,since we have major gang problems have to rack my brain here, chocolate naw,nylongs, maybe they could use those to pull over their heads for masks? now if I buy wiskey and cigarettes that could be good. All kidding aside, may sell house quickly, buy a good size boat and sit out on the bay and just let em knock each other off, anybody have some good tips on fighting pirates? all kidding aside just some saturday morning humor there, I don't think any of us can imagine how bad a city likes ours will be!
hugs everyone :o)
although I do like the boat idea

PS....and no gardener, I never got your email
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 9:47am
OK what have we learned?  The best ideas I have seen are the bird cages and loose feathers on the front porch with Quarantine signs. 2nd is inviting people in for roast dog, rat or whatever was roadkill that day.
\
Bartering is a BAD idea. Except with people you already know and trust. PEBBLES25   forget trying to bribe the gangs. If they learn you have stuff they will take it from you. Use idea # 2 and invite them over for bird soup and roast dog.  People are going to be cornered in the cities. The only thing that can be done there is neigbors to gang together and fight accordingly. Hopefully the gangs will die off after a period of time.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 9:49am
Oh in the meantime everyone gather up all the bras you can and ship them to Albert for redistribution.
Preddebflorida View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preddebflorida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 9:59am
Well, am I glad that I stumbled on to this forum.  Not!!   

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Preddebflorida Preddebflorida wrote:

Aw, come on, were just having a little fun. Not every thread has to be gloom and doom.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Preddebflorida Preddebflorida wrote:

Welcome Preddebflorida!  Just got to ignore some of us....I am sure we are all suffering from the horrilbe heat outside and I believe there is a full moon coming.

We all just get a little frustrated with prepping/world events and such,sometimes the need to break up the frustration leads threads astray.   Please stay a while a look around. Were all really harmless!Big smile
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 7:47pm
Yes try to convince her of  the fact we are harmless rapture.  Do you think we can really get out of this cell block tonite?  I managed to wiggle out of my straight jacket and ready to go.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 9:47pm
found great sight 101 ways to prepare dog soup on a budget   
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 9:49pm
    no way hanging on to bra's old an use for slings shoots   geezzzzzzzz havent you read your survial kit ? and humor is good gives a few minutes of a good feeling inside again !
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 8:05am
your funny pepples. I've had that cookbook for years--mine is labeled

"101 ways to wok your dog"  old chinese cookbook.

Maybe we should all get together and make up a joke book. 652 stupid jokes by over stressed preppers.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 8:48am
Originally posted by oldasrocks oldasrocks wrote:

your funny pepples. I've had that cookbook for years--mine is labeled

"101 ways to wok your dog"  old chinese cookbook.

Maybe we should all get together and make up a joke book. 652 stupid jokes by over stressed preppers.

Is that anything like throwing a wok at a wabbit?
Bill 100 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill 100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Pebbles25 Pebbles25 wrote:

no way hanging on to bra's old an use for slings shoots   geezzzzzzzz havent you read your survial kit ? and humor is good gives a few minutes of a good feeling inside again !

Oh ! I had the wrong survival kit. I had the McGyver survival kit. A paper clip, elastic band, tooth pick, huge bra and 2x4's. I see what happened.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 6:08pm
Buy you books and buy you books and all you do is eat the  covers.

Don't pick on McGyver he is my hero.
Bill 100 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill 100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 4:21am
I like Richard Dean Anderson (McGyver) in Stargate SG1. I was disappointed when he was not in the new series. I liked the general too, Don S. Davis, and he is out of the new series too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic