Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Five die of unidentified disease in western Nepal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Five die of unidentified disease in western Nepal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Five die of unidentified disease in western Nepal
    Posted: September 21 2006 at 5:52am
Posted this on another thread worth a look.

Five die of unidentified disease in western Nepal
font size < langage=""> printResizeButton();  ZoomIn ZoomOut    

Five people died of unidentified disease at remote Chamchet village of western Gorkha district during last two weeks, local Nepal Samacharpatra daily reported here on Thursday.

"Five people including two children died of unidentified disease in the area, some 150 km northwest of capital Kathmandu," the Nepali language daily reported, quoting Gopal Lama, former village chief, as saying.

But, officials at the District Health Office said they were uninformed about the disease in the area.

Although there is a sub-health post at the village, only a female health volunteer has been working there for last two years, according to daily

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 11:38am
Hey I just noticed this is the same area where we had that big scare weeks back!  Anyone else see anymore on this?

"Five people including two children died of unidentified disease in the area, some 150 km northwest of capital Kathmandu," the Nepali language daily reported, quoting Gopal Lama, former village chief, as saying.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 1:03pm
I saw this too and thought the same thing...this is where the airport being closed down scare was from...doesn't look good.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 6:57am
I am fairly convinced there is a big effort to squash this story.  All my search links now go to bogus redirects.

mYktm: Todays' Youth, Tomorrows' Leaders !!
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Album Music Online Chat Room Games Links Register ... unidentified disease at remote Chamchet village of western Gorkha district
www.myktm.com

United Sherpa Association
unidentified disease at remote Chamchet village of western Gorkha district ... more lives in the Gati Village Defence Committee (VDC) area of
www.sherpakyidug.org/news/nepal.asp

Nepal News
Updating news headlines, business, sport and weather. South East Asia news site ... unidentified disease at remote Chamchet village of western Gorkha district
www.sherpatrek.com/nepal-news.php

The only news I can find is 100's of stories on the Wildlife Fund Helicpter Crash.  Frustrating.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Cruiser Cruiser wrote:

I am fairly convinced there is a big effort to squash this story.  All my search links now go to bogus redirects.

This is one I have been tracking since another user posted a link which started the first big "Nepal" thread. About 4 days ago I got a communication of 1000 deaths in Nepal from a direct source, and then have followed up a strange illness which is not only sweeping through Nepal but parts of India as well.

Without speculation - links are disappearing. In fact, in this case sometimes I have to have people research in Chinese or other languages to find any information at all, and some links are in the other language with no translation.

This morning scanning this site once again I saw the EXACT same story they issued for the 14 drop dead blood mouth and nose deaths - reduced to 7 - this one was reduced to 5. If you track the illusive disease off the coast of France which infected 150,000 people and then vanished from press coverage after making its way into France, you begin to get the feeling there is something seriously awry here.

Let's put it this way. I am not an alarmist. I do not want there to be some massive Pandemic (even though we have 3 - TB-Malaria- and Dengue - right now.) and now we have this new bizarre virus. I talked to Vietnamese doctors and a friend is heading over there in his normal course of business, but will be talking to locals to try and get some real data on this.

As in any game or whatever you begin to pick out patterns. Since the approach to suppressing news from whatever country seems to be developing as much as the news itself - we are getting some consistent techniques here. Now, no doubt, things happen to naturally explain stuff, but I have seen links go down in minutes after they were posted. Coincidence? Maybe. When it happens to 5-10 links - when a biohazard airport map suddenly loses 3 days of data which shows Nepal as having a problem - you think - isn't this VERY odd.

I spoke to a reporter (photographer) on the phone who has been all over this area. He worked for the newspaper that published the article. I didn't find this on a link, I didn't paste and copy someone's blog story.

He said "the people were terrified of Avian." He said people were dying and he said that people were avoiding eating chicken - and these are chicken is a big part of their diet people.

This one keeps coming back to haunt us. And the fact - I am being repetitive - that this effects "the brain" crosses that barrier and is putting hundreds of people in the hospital -

Where do we stop and say - okay - what do we keep hearing?

1) this is a low sanitation area many people die from unknown causes
2) (these are sometimes low population or far out areas) the local authorities are "completely unaware of the problem."
3) there is no problem
4) a team of WHO investigators has immediately been sent (often there is a lag and then - some weak - denial)

I realized weeks ago this stuff was poofing off the main search engines. I had to go to deeper into crawlers to get almost anything.  Now it is to the point I can hardly find anything in English period - and even People's Daily in Chinese doesn't have that much.

I say we keep on it. I am not going to make any conclusions here. It sounds as paranoid as all ****.

People will say - well these pages are always changing their content - and there are answers for every question - except -

Why are people dying in Nepal and what are they dying from?  The M.D.s will say there have always been health problems and characteristic diseases in these areas.

I think this is something different. I think we have a problem.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 3:08pm
MedC - I think you're right, we need to keep a close eye on this, it's not sounding good to me either. I don't think you're paranoid.
HoosierMom View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoosierMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 7:11pm

Med C.  your dedication and investigational efforts continues to astound me, so thankful for your time as to  many others  on this forum who dig deeper into these stories.  Please keep us posted as I know you will.  Those contacts you have are a blessing, I think first hand reports will be the confirmation of those suspicious patterns we see.  Thanks again to all .

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 10:23pm
Here is some history I found on possible BF in Nepal.

Thousand Chickens Die in Nuwakot, Nepal
2006-02-26 19:44:09

NLN Correspondent, NUWAKOT:

Amidst the growing threat regarding the outbreak of Bird Flu, thousand of chickens have died in Nuwakot, a district, which has close geographical proximity with Kathmandu Valley.

This mass death of the poultry came out of blue.

The chickens belonging to Nava Raj Adhikari started to die since Friday night. Adhikari owns the poultry firm in Bidur Municipality of the district.

Till Saturday, the unknown disease killed the chickens numbering around thousand, informed seemingly disappointed Adhikari, adding, "Chickens started to die soon after the pus began to flow from their mouth,"
Even the veterinary doctor was also not able to diagnose the actual reason for the mass elimination.

With an aim to conduct preliminary examination, the doctor sent the samples of dead chickens to the Kathmandu, said the veterinary official based in the district.

The detailed result of the medical test is yet to come.

The mass death of the poultry is first incident of its kind in the district, according to locals.

Fever patients
April 25, 2006

BANDIPUR: There has been increase in number of flu and fever patients in Bandipur hospital located in historic city and old district head quarter of the district since the past few days.

According to Deepak Raj Kafle of the hospital, the number of flu, cough, fever and diherroa patients has increased.

On an average, 25-30 such patients from Lamjung, Gorkha and Tanahun districts are visiting the hospital daily. Twenty four health workers including a doctor are providing services to the patients.

http://www.gorkhapatra.org.np/pageloader.php?file=2006/04/25/nation/nation4

Workers being moved after deaths in ‘haunted cabins’
Published: Sunday, 16 April, 2006, 12:27 PM Doha Time

By Arvind Nair

THE management of the company whose workers rioted in Ras Laffan on Thursday has agreed to relocate staff from the cabins where people had reportedly been dying mysteriously, according to the Nepali ambassador.

According to sources, people have been dying mysteriously over the last two to three years in one particular area.

snip

The sources said the workers, belonging to various Asian and Middle East countries, had been unanimous in alleging that some of the cabins were "haunted" and "the deaths were caused by ghosts."

snip

Ghost or otherwise, the authorities should investigate and find out the cause of the recent deaths, the ambassador said. The deaths provoked the agitation and "I hope the authorities will bring out the truth sooner than later" about the cause of deaths, the ambassador said.

According to sources close to workers, around 50 people had died over the last two-three years in a particular area of the camp.

The sources said the management had been routinely promising that they would look into the mysterious deaths. They added that the workers had been mostly satisfied with the company, except for overcrowded accommodation and the unexplained deaths of colleagues.

Map for locating cities and regions.    http://i.infoplease.com/images/mnepal.gif
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 2:21am

Local authorities in India are saying it's not JE.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060916/hl_afp/indiahealthencephalitis,

India (AFP) - Six more children have died of encephalitis in northern India, pushing the toll from an outbreak that erupted in late June to 151.

"All the dead were below 10 years of age. Another 138 children are still in hospitals. Eighteen of them are in serious condition," senior health official A.P Mishra told AFP Saturday.

Indian authorities launched a massive drive to inoculate millions of children against Japanese encephalitis after an outbreak claimed about 1,400 lives in northern Uttar Pradesh state last year.

But officials in the state, where this year's deaths have been reported, said the current outbreak was not due to Japanese encephalitis.

"So far no child has died of Japanese encephalitis. This could be a mutant of the disease," B. Nath, the state's top health official, told AFP in Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh state.

Mishra said the children had not been inoculated against encephalitis.

The outbreaks usually begin with the onset of the monsoon rains between June and September. Mosquitoes carry the disease from pigs to human beings.

Japanese encephalitis also claimed 15 lives this July in India's northeast.

In an outbreak of another illness in Uttar Pradesh, 90 children died of a virus that authorities mistook for Japanese encephalitis but later identified as Coxsackie-B, named after a town in New York state where it was discovered.

The virus is characterised by fever and chest pains and can lead to inflammation of the heart and heart failure. It spreads through contaminated water.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 2:29am
Nepal had a lot of pigs die from mysterious desease. Mar 06

Pigs die of mysterious disease in eastern Nepal
NEPAL - Over 2,000 pigs have died of an unidentified disease in some villages of Morang district in eastern Nepal in the past two months, an official said Sunday.
The disease, first seen in Dangihat and Karanari village of Morang district, some 300 km east of Kathmandu, claimed the lives of over 1,000 pigs in Letang village alone, Shambhu Yadav, an official of the District Livestock Services Office (DLSO), said, adding that eight boars and four buffaloes also died of the disease.
"The disease is believed to be air borne but we have not launched any investigation into it," Yadav noted. Earlier, it was suspected that swine fever was the cause of the deaths but outbreak of avian flu in India has terrified the farmers of Morang district located close to India.
Farmers have been disposing the carcass of diseased animals in the nearby forest and the environment has been polluted there, according to Yadav.
Fever, dysentery, yawning and lack of appetite are the symptoms of the disease, Yadav added.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 5:20am
It is really impressive and I have a great respect for the users who continue to work together to research on this. So much data has been put up, I can't comment to each user, but what has been posted is really valuable and is making what I try to contribute much easier to do.

This may be unsolicited loyalty to this site, but I honestly think there is a good chance because of the effort and time put in here, we may detect or at least know about "the one" that is going to be a big problem Pandemic wise here;  maybe even first.

A little OT for a second - but in my work - especially in the part of the country I am in - there is this - thing about doing business, making deals, researching things "face to face." or by video teleconferencing. I am a net person, and yet combining what people contribute on the net to personal conversations with people and reporters who talk to people and are "at the scene" cuts through all **** and sometimes gives us the best data.

What has been disturbing, very disturbing, is the difference between on the scene or direct phone contact with people looking out there window and telling you what is happening, or "the way it is" in the area - is invaluable and how different it is from what you read in the media. Not every source, even on the scene is totally reliable, but common people, who have no hook to the government, or can speak anonymously without fear of retribution, can really fine tune ones' perception of a situation.

In the case of Nepal - these events are happening hours from sometimes massive population centers. This is the part of the world where if you have seen movies like "Ghandi" the population density is unbelievable.
This of course makes the spread of anything infectious, move like wild fire.
Even though I have said this, thousands have said this - we face the reality that we live in a world community now. Okay, I am one of the old fossils as viewed by some (I am nearing 60) who this is a big deal to. The idea that I can chat with someone in Vietnam or Nepal and it doesn't cost me $14.00 a minute is a big deal. The Internet is a big deal. Cell phones are a big deal.

Unfortunately, this also means with our porous borders to people and chickens and food, nasty local outbreaks of tropical disease which was not a problem to us before, is becoming a problem.

I am a Vietnam Vet, and I have traveled and I have been in the tropics. And the first thing that happened when I got there within 36 hours is I had a raging fever and I was totally ill. Buddies and I were drinking in a bar "Jungle Juice" they called it. Whatever it was, it knocked us flat - but the killer was the ice in the drinks. We were told to stay away from the water.. well.. figure it out.

Point - every year - stuff festers in China and Indonesia, etc. and hits us for the big flu seasons. It has since the 50s when I was in school. A few times these bugs became epidemics and killed a lot of people.

The new stuff - since Chinese Avian - when people start dropping with blood from nose and mouth - in the street and can't even get to the hospital and local authorities say "what - we know nothing of this." -the new stuff seems nastier and more threatening. Maybe that is not valid. Maybe its always been that way. But I survived a lot of flus in childhood, and I wasn't in the hospital on a respirator.

Then we send teams from WHO and again "what - we know nothing of this. And then I talk to someone on the phone and they say "birds are dying, people are in panic about Avian and afraid of some new disease or disease their cousin or uncle died from" I throw the newspaper in the trash. I wonder and question everything I read; I look up who wrote it and most of all I want to know why. Because why counts. I know you all know this - I am just kind of reminding myself.

Yes, it is coffee time. Still early. It is going to happen. I mean we are going to get a bad one and it is going to cause us a lot of grief. I would rather know about it sooner before the Wallmart shelves are empty and the other 99% wake up and realize - okay - the preppers were not so crazy and now it is too late to get what we need without paying $100 for a bottle of water.

Just a few comments. No hard core news here. Enjoy the day - and be glad no more than whatever flu things are passing through here haven't arrived from Nepal - yet.

Hotair View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 12:41pm
Medclinician, I really enjoy your posts. They are reflective,well thought out and informative.Thank-you for all the work you do to bring us information of which we would otherwise would have no knowledge.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 9:00pm
Thanks to everyone as well.  I've often wondered if we should have several sticky topics - one for each of the countries we're trying to keep up to date on.  The advantage would be that it would keep all the relevant information on one thread, which would make it easy to check the current news and compare it to the outbreaks of disease in the past.  The main disadvantage would be the length of the thread.  What do all of you think? 

Here are some media headlines dealing with health topics in Nepal since January 2006.   I stumbled across a website while researching the "14 dead from mysterious illness."  It's not an official website (I couldn't find anything kept up to date by the health ministry/government).  But it has all the links to relevant media articles.  I put it on my Favorites for easy access.

Headlines from 2006 (to date):

Press articles (used media abbreviations)

Nepal seeking funds for campaign against Japanese Encephalitis (pd 22/09/2006)
No vaccine for 138 rabies cases (kp 03/09/2006)
JE claims 3 lives (kp 23/08/2006)
Unidentified disease kills 14 (kp 19/08/2006)
Malaria affects hundreds in Dadeldhura, 14 hospitalized, by D R Panta (kp 13/08/2006)
Seven children die of diarrhea in remote Mugu village (nn 07/08/2006), 7 children die of diarrhea in mid-western Nepal (pd 08/08/2006)
Dailekh polio case alarms officials (samn 07/08/2006)
12 dead in a month: Famine, gastroenteritis plague Bajura, by Motilal Poudel (kp 06/08/2006)
Viral fever hits Ilam villages, by Benupraj Bhattarai (kp 06/08/2006)
JE vaccination delay may spell disaster, by Sangeeta Rijal (kp 03/08/2006), 2 die of Encephalitis, Meningitis in eastern Nepal (pd 03/08/2006), JE claims 3 lives, dozens more affected (kp 04/08/2006)
Three die of diarrhea in Doti district, by Dil Bahadur Chhantyal (kp 30/07/2006)
Viral fever strikes Gulmi, Tanahun, by Ghanashyam Gautam (kp 30/07/2006)
Contaminated water, garbage increase risk: Health experts warn of cholera menace, by Sangeeta Rijal (kp 27/07/2006)
Seven die due to unidentified disease in Sankhuwasabha (nn 26/07/2006)
Alert against cholera (kp 24/07/2006)
Malaria patients deprived of medicines (samn 20/07/2006)
Gates’ move to log out Kala-azar, the poor’s nightmare (Newindpress 11/07/2006)
Viral fever spreads in Jhapa (samn 10/07/2006), Respiratory illness grips refugee camps (nn 11/07/2006)
Viral influenza hits Bhutanese refugee camps, by Madhav Ghimire (kp 08/07/2006)
64 malaria cases found in central Nepal (People's Daily 02/07/2006)
Seven children die of dysentery in Kavre (nn 30/06/2006)
Jaundice cases on rise in capital (samn 24/06/2006)
3 kids die of kalaazar in central Nepal (People's Daily 10/05/2006)
2 out of 10,000 suffer from leprosy in Nepal (People's Daily 08/05/2006)
Considerable rise in kala-azar cases (kp 07/05/2006)
Jaundice kills 2, over 3,000 infected (kp 05/05/2006)
World TB Day being observed (nt 24/03/2006), 800 suffering from TB in Hetauda World TB Day (kp 25/03/2006)
Broader plan soon to curb encephalitis in Nepal (People's Daily 22/03/2006)
24 killed by viral influenza in Humla (ko 13/01/2006)

CVICT treats mystery illness victims (kp 08/01/2006)

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 5:38am
Originally posted by gettingready gettingready wrote:

Thanks to everyone as well.  I've often wondered if we should have several sticky topics - one for each of the countries we're trying to keep up to date on. 

Interesting to see you back.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 9:29am
Originally posted by medclinician medclinician wrote:

Originally posted by gettingready gettingready wrote:

Thanks to everyone as well.  I've often wondered if we should have several sticky topics - one for each of the countries we're trying to keep up to date on. 

Interesting to see you back.

Hi medclinician - I never left, but I'm self employed, which means my free time fluctuates alot.  Have also been enjoying the religion forum.  I check this site at least once a day, though.  There was a lull in outbreaks over the past month or two, but I expect things will pick up as we enter the colder months. 
roni3470 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roni3470 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 11:24am
Medlinician -
Just another person saying thank you for your informative posts and research that you have been doing.  You are right, I do think those that are on this site have a good chance of knowing first....and in large part thanks to you.  God Bless!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 11:40pm

Did not know where to post this , hope its okay here

EINet - Newsbriefhttp://depts.washington.edu/einet/newsbrief106.html?article=2224

He tested positive for both dengue hemorrhagic fever and H5N1 avian flu, Thawat said. ... (Promed 7/19/06) West Nile virus update 2006 USA As of 11 Jul 2006 ...
depts.washington.edu/einet/newsbrief106.html?article=2224 - 75k - Cached - Similar pagesConfused

25 - DOH to confirm reports of new dengue fever strain

Monday, September 25 2006 @ 06:46 PM BST

Health

The Department of Health (DOH) has yet to confirm reports that a new strain of dengue fever is now in the country.

Dr. Eric Tayag, DOH-National Epidemiology Center chief, in an interview after the weekly Kapihan ng Bayan, hosted by Secretary Cerge M. Remonde, said that St. Luke's Medical Center has reported finding type 3 dengue fever strain from the blood samples they received from their patients.

Pinh-hitting today's forum was veteran radio-TV broadcaster Mario Garcia.

"I will go to St. Luke's Medical Center today to confirm the report and their findings that type 3 strain was noted from the blood samples of their patients," he said.

Tayag said there are four strains of dengue fever namely Type 1, 2, 3 and 4 but the second one is the virulent.Ouch

He explained that the current type experienced in the country since year 2005 is type 1 but the Health Department expects a new type in 2008 since hemorrhagic dengue fever has a three year cycle.

"We are set to release an update on dengue. We are hoping that the decrease of dengue cases will not be far from last year although there are still reported cases in some areas due to the rainy season," he said.

Tayag said dengue epidemic is still up in Barangay Maybangal, Morong Rizal where about 726 cases have been reported while four areas in Quezon City and two in Valenzuela are considered hotspots.

He identified these hotspots as the villages of Batasan Hills, Commonwealth, Payatas and Tatalon and those in Valenzuela are Barangays Marulas and Malinta.

From January to September 13 this year, DOH received reports of about 16,635 dengue cases.http://www.bayanihan.org/html/article.php/20060925184649749
I know this is a long way from Nepal but I had not seen the new strain before pop up on any new threads .

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 5:50am
I know we are all thinking the same thing as to when this thing either mutates before our very eyes or they re-test and find it wasn't dengue after all!
Judy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Judy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 12:15pm
I like the idea of the sticky topics, it would make it easier to keep track if things worsen in areas we are already watching.
If ignorance is bliss, what is chocolate?

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Judy Judy wrote:

I like the idea of the sticky topics, it would make it easier to keep track if things worsen in areas we are already watching.
                                        Sticky Topics  , would be great to keep track of things in certain area's of watch .It help to get to know the area's , custom and laws and lies that spin around , who's doing what ,when and how .Who speaks for their countries , who wasn't forth comming in telling the world re their BF troubles ,<thai minister > . esp for the least developed countries and what the Developed countries think is best for them Confused.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic