Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

County Forums

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 6:52pm

CP, we took your advice after all and posted the link.

Smile
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2006 at 6:33am
You guys are doing a good job with the forum.   I might be delayed in finishing it for another few days because I'm going to be on dial up for awhile.  Dial up moves too slow.  Always delays...
I appreciate you all working on it.  We are very loyal to people who help out like this.  
Chloe View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2006 at 9:20am
NP Albert, just let me know if I am adding too much Big smile
mom24kids View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom24kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2006 at 1:03pm
[QUOTE=Texasgirl]Albert,
I have tried logging in and it is telling me my password is not right.  What to do???
[/QUOTE

same thing happened to me last week,,,bummer!]
Chloe View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2006 at 4:44pm

My understanding is you need to re-register.

Chloe View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 11:33am
Is anyone interested in helping me post cities on the CityTogether site?  I am trying to help Albert out with this site since he has already done so much for us Smile I thought I would try to save him from all that keying!
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 11:43am
Thank you Chloe.  I finally got my h.speed back.   The last 24 hours have been very slow moving.   I'm going to start working on it shortly as well.  

Appreciate the help,
a
PATB View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PATB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 4:28pm
Albert - it's a whole to world for me!!  thank you so much for all you do. I jumped onto the Arizona forum and our lifestyle here is so unique that it is going to be a melting pot of info.  Ex:  Darn, our Nuke plant went down again, wish they would get it right.
Pat
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Chloe Chloe wrote:

My understanding is you need to re-register.

except that it won't let you reregister as the same screen name.. it tells you that the screen name is already in use,=(
Chloe View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 4:53pm
Ack! Guess you will have to get Albert to help you with that or register as your previous name with a number or something after it, we all we know who you are:)
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 5:00pm

I'm not sure what mom24kids is talking about.   If we're talking about registering on CityTogether.com, what she is saying simply isn't accurate.  If you look in the member list at the CT forum, she is not listed.   Her old username also still works on this forum as well.  I have no idea what she is talking about.  

So mom24kids, what is actually the problem?

Chloe View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 5:14pm
So maybe she just has to register there.  Your username and password from here will not work.  You have to register all over again.
Evergreen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evergreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2006 at 4:54pm
   Albert: Greetings! I have some ideas of what to post on each of the cities and wanted to check with you for direction. Do you have a vision of what you would like to see with each city? Please advise. D
235365 - Energy follows thought.   As you think, so you are.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2006 at 5:17pm
Hi D, other than just having the city forums, I don't have any other particular plan with them.  We may add some general interest sub-forums down the road, such as for health,  pets, etc...  

I appreciate the help.  Let me know if you need any tech help with implementing your ideas on the forum. 

Thanks,
A

PATB View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PATB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2006 at 6:38pm
Albert- I double entered some cities in Arizona site...sorry ,would you go into the delete process and get rid of all but one?  I'm still learning.
Pat
Bill 100 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill 100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2006 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by PATB PATB wrote:

Albert- I double entered some cities in Arizona site...sorry ,would you go into the delete process and get rid of all but one?  I'm still learning.

PATB, If you open the post you want to get rid of, there will be two buttons. One Edit and one delete. Hit delete
Chloe View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2006 at 8:22pm
Pat,

You can delete any post you added thanks much for helping:)
Evergreen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evergreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

Hi D, other than just having the city forums, I don't have any other particular plan with them.  We may add some general interest sub-forums down the road, such as for health,  pets, etc...  

I appreciate the help.  Let me know if you need any tech help with implementing your ideas on the forum. 

Thanks,

A

Albert: Thanks for the offer. Let me put those in writing and get them to you. Was wondering if we want to go into preps or stick to local EM sites (SHTF)stuff. In other words, this site could have similar info to the "black" or the "white" site or not. D   
235365 - Energy follows thought.   As you think, so you are.
Bill 100 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill 100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 4:09pm
Is it gone again ? I can't access it.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 4:32pm
Thanks Bill, we should have it up shortly.  

A
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic