Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

BF News story in Ct tonight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weird-one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BF News story in Ct tonight
    Posted: November 09 2006 at 5:20am

There is a News story tonight on the local News station WTNH channel 8 in CT tonight @ 1100.  They show a gal who is prepping.

For once in my life I hope I'm wasting money!
quickdraw View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quickdraw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 2:21pm
hi weird-one, could you see if there is web site for this I would like to watch it. Thanks, Quickdraw.
Everyday is a good day and if you dont believe that try missing one.
roxy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 5:25pm
 hi to all. my sister said she didn't see it at the 5 o'clock news. maybe at the 11 o'clock. roxy
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 8:17pm
Well?  What'd it say?  Stern Smile
Weird-one View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weird-one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2006 at 7:10am
Hello fellow preppers, that News story can be accessed here  Look in the top video box, check the box next to "Preparing for a Pandemic - story by Jocelyn Maminta"  then click the box "Play all checked >>"  Wait for the idiotic commercial to end then the story will play.

I'll bet Marina is one of us!

Steve
For once in my life I hope I'm wasting money!
roxy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2006 at 9:24am
Hi to all ,the audio on my computer doesn't work, so in addition to viewing the video, I went to the home page and down on the left hand side, the list of stories click on this one to read some text . I'm glad it's on TV and someone  was brave enough to tell the world what they are doing to prepare, roxy
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2006 at 1:57pm
It was nice to see someone prepping... a peek at her stores ... she has enough for one year. 

Mirena uses Heater Meals...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic