Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

OT: Hussein

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Hussein’s execution today
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [25.64%]
58 [74.36%]

Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Ducky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 5:35pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 5:39pm
ya,... what Liberal Loon decided on that outcome?    
.....................................................................................

"...Do you recall the end of the first Gulf war? it was a cease fire...."
Just Ducky View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Ducky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 5:57pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 6:09pm

I thought if we were going to go to all that expense and have all those brave men give their lives for a cause they believed in... we had no business letting things end that way. 

It was as if a .....Liberal Loon.... were in charge.

(I'm for jail time... but I'm no L.L.)

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 6:18pm
OK Ducky,  why, in your own words and beliefs,  did we go to war
in Iraq ?

And what will it mean,  in your own words and beliefs,  when you finally
realize we lost the war ?

OK,  So the Cons said we would be safer if we invaded Iraq.  
But  they did not say we would be safer if they lost,  which they
did.

So much for the Cons.  So now that the Cons lost the war are we
safer,  Ducky ?????
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 6:27pm
For those who wish to see the hanging in its entirety:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521

Caution,  not a nice video for the squeemish.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 6:37pm

Any particular world leaders who wish to wipe any nation off the map should take a look.

(I'll pass)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 6:54pm
 I watched the video and I thought....

1.  A far better death than dying from bird flu , slowly over 5 to 10 days.
2.  A far better death than having your head cut-off by thugs with
    carving knives.
3.  A far quicker/better death than many who have a terminal illness,
     especially if you live in poverty.

Whats the problem ?
ShaRenKa View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaRenKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 7:26pm
Liberal loons.... thats an interesting interesting lable I havn't heard before. I thought I was just a human being..an educated, sensitive, God Loving human being, hoping one day for all of mankind to wake up and realize we can all live in Peace. Maybe I'm wrong in holding onto such a dream...and just maybe God is as well. But putting harsh, nasty labels onto others shows we are no where near what I dream of..maybe someday, probably not in my lifetime. But I can pray for my Children, Grandchildren and all that follow. I'll pray for yours as well.
Sha Ren Ka
headinthesand View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote headinthesand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Just Ducky Just Ducky wrote:

You will be the downfall of this country. If you weren't so pathetic I'd laugh.
Your the types that think, "What can we do so they won't hate us?"
Look at history if you have the capacity. 

History shows enormous deficits and quixotic military advendures have been the downfall of most empires, not pathetic, disarmed blowhards in out-of-the-way (except for the oil) countries. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 7:54pm
One has to agree about deficits and military adventures , but on the
other-hand "there is no history of thugs owning nuclear weapons ".

( even his own secret police believed he had them )
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 8:01pm
Correction - sorry !
should have used the term "WMD" word .
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 10:39pm

An example of actions having consequences.

Also to clarify, Sadam wan not a radical muslem, he was just a power mad dictator.
The American Judge was only involved, because, Saddam's layers appealled to an American court in a last ditch throw everything against the wall and see if anything sticks tactic.
He was tried, and sentenced by Iraqis under Iraqi law.

May dogs eat his bones, while he rots in Hell.
Judy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Judy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 4:03am
Not about Saddam, but why I believe in the death penalty, sorry could not copy so I am giving link:

Dispenser: I agree that he was a power mad dictator. And I also believe there will be repercussions. I also believe there would be repercussions no matter what; terrorists don't need a reason but they will look for any excuse whatever.
If ignorance is bliss, what is chocolate?

Never2late View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Never2late Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 6:45am
    He was a despot and, for Iraqis, better off dead. But let's not forget he was our ally and, for most of his reign, our puppet. The US gave him the poisonous gas which he used to liquify (literally) the Kurds. Rumsfield and Sadam shaking hands...a classic, and ironic, photo. The Saudi dictator is almost as ruthless to its people but they are our staunchest allies now. As my Iranian friend constantly reminds me: "its all business."     
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Ducky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 11:26am
Judy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Judy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 1:06pm
Never2Late: So right you are. The Bush family has been in business with the Bin Laden family since before dad Bush became President. Check it out on the web, you would be surprised how much Bin Laden money is invested in American businesses and Universities. I was shocked. And that is just the Bin Ladens, how much more of America doesn't really belong to America anymore?  Just big business. And our citizens and their citizens are just disposable pawns in their money game, so they can beat their chests and say they won this round, go home to dinner and contemplate the next game. Don't listen to what they tell us, watch what has been going on quietly in the background for years. The leaders feed the hate to the people to justify the game and if they can fool enough of us, or control enough of us, the game goes on. They know that a rumor or gossip repeated often enough will eventually be believed, and so will be told with more and more force with each repitition and more people believe: "All Americans hate all Muslims and want them dead" ; "All Muslims hate all Americans and want them dead"  Such talk generates fear and war. Whatever leader wins this round, it is the citizens that pay.
 Just Ducky: Yes, you are right, this war has been coming a long time, and it will take a miracle to stop it. And yes, some Muslims want us dead, and yes, they have long term plans; they always think long term. Insane? Maybe some, but most are just living the propaganda fed to them since they were children and don't even know any Americans, and vise versa.  And some are just like some Americans,"leave me alone, I have enough to worry about, you take care of it, that's why we have governments and armies." But, as I said elsewhere, I do not believe All muslims want us dead any more than All Americans want them dead. I know I do not want all Muslims dead: I can look at an Iraqian mother and father grieving over their dead child and feel their pain. And after the acceptance of loss comes the anger and the need for revenge. But it is the power and money hungry leaders (all) that play the game and cause the pain. Dig deeper on your search for Muslims. This religion is not just in this corner of the world, it is everywhere and in large numbers. I do not hate Muslims; I hate terrorists and murderers by whatever name they choose to call themselves. But not their families and their next door neighbors.

Sorry for such a long post. Sometimes I have strong feelings and don't know when to shut my mouth. Love you all.

Hotair View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 3:16pm
Judy, I love reading your posts--always have. You are very level headed and do your research before posting. This is an emotional topic and yet you very eloquently stated your feelings without offending. Everyone has opinions and we are lucky enough to be able to state them.
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Ducky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 4:47pm
mamasjob View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasjob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 5:59pm
    Just Ducky~ What I don't understand is why you feel the need to atttack people on a personal level in order to state your position and opinion? That is all your post are: opinion...YOUR opinion....and there is plenty of room for differing positions.

I think most would agree that those who have to resort to name calling, bullying, and personal attacks are just disregarded. If you feel strongly about your OPINIONS...then you would do yourself a favor and present them in a better format...perhaps, folks might consider what you have to say. Who knows, you might actually help people to understand your position.

People who feel confortable with their thoughts and positions are seldom hostile. Lots of folks on this forum present differing opinions..but, without malice and personal attack.

Hope 2007 is a more calm and peaceful year for us all.
Sincerely, JD
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 9:24pm
I tink I got it

Just ducky is a cover

Your really Rush Limblow arent you?

mamasjob This person has been brain washed by the Radical right and is beond hope. do not try to rationalize with them as they will only get more violent.

When people look at the world with tunnel vision glasses they get the same results even when reality is slapping them in the face.

The war in Iraq was not about Sadam, WMD's,human rights violations, or any other rediculous excuse.

It's about OIL plain and simple. Iraq sits on the third or fourth largest oil reserve in the world and is centrally located.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
roxy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2007 at 8:27am
we will never get out of Iraq, we will always have  military base there, just like we have one in Cuba.Also in Afghanistan, don't ya think that is making a few  governments nervous. roxy
Judy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Judy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2007 at 2:43pm
Thank you Texasgirl and Hotair for your comments; I am always somewhat surprised to realize that people are actually reading what comes out of this head of mine,lol.  As far as being level headed, this is the only forum that I have ever posted in that has such a total of level headed people who are so informative and helpful. I thank God for Albert who has made this all possible.
Roxy, I think it would make me extremely nervous to have foreign military bases in my country, not to mention scared silly.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic