Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

U.S.Government says 2 million will die?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: U.S.Government says 2 million will die?
    Posted: January 16 2007 at 5:00pm
FLA102052 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLA102052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 8:50pm

THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CHANGED TO:

Tom Crusie, blogger, says that the US Government says 2 Million!!!

For the record, 2 million is less that 1% of the total population.  Two million is not a new number - although it may be new to you it seems.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 4:21pm
Scotty View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 4:35pm
It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it.
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 4:45pm
I dont know. Im seeing it,and reporting it. Why do so many people complain about so many minute things? Whats up with you? Im not questioning you,or finding fault with you... Im a financial advisor. I make great money.,and I dont get paid 25 cent ad fees.....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 4:57pm
it must be a tough job...  :)

so... if only 2 million died... (mostly under age 30)

we don't have to worry anymore about the market tanking because...

pop.                   % of the worl's population
United States mil. 300,975,500 4.58%

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 5:01pm
gnfin,

I think it's just that they don't know who the original source is and would like that link included.  Do you happen to know if Tom posts his links to info.  It's good info but also important to verify the source is reliable.

I appreciate your hard work ...  Thanks  Smile
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 5:51pm
The 2 million number is nothing more than the numbers from 1918 adjusted for todays US population. In 1918 the US population was 100 million. The 1918 flu pandemic killed 700,000 people in the US. Today the US population is 300 million. 300 mil is 3 times 100 mil so take 700,000 and multiply by 3 and get 2.1 million.

The number means nothing.
FLA102052 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLA102052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by gnfin gnfin wrote:

I dont know. Im seeing it,and reporting it. Why do so many people complain about so many minute things? Whats up with you? Im not questioning you,or finding fault with you... Im a financial advisor. I make great money.500K a year,and I dont get paid 25 cent ad fees.....

Dear Mr. gnfin,

Congratulations on your 500K a year salary, apparently things of moderate value really are inflated in California as they say.  I am not sure what your feeble purpose of citing that number was? - credibility?  - - -  naw!

As to your question (quoted above) and since you asked in what I suppose was good faith, that is: about why (paraphrased) "others seem to be so critical of your posts, opinions and analysis?" - might it be the obnoxious nature in which you frame them, or perhaps their helter-skelter structure?

However, if you disagree with my "obnoxious" argument, perhaps it is your polish and sophistication!  Expressed so freshly the other evening, when you called several of the nice folks here at his site: "half-brained, ignorant, fools, naive and stupid" - for not "seein it your way" - during your manic episode, which now has so focused, so acutely, our attention to your aberrant social graces and the err of your deductive reasoning?

Perhaps with some of the 500K you could get yourself a guru out there in Norther Cal as your neighbor in Oakland, the funk band TOWER OF POWER suggests in their 1973 hit song: WHAT IS HIP?.

Just responding in good faith to your epistemological inquiry.

Love,

FLA 

a/k/a .  .  .  "just an ignorant fool!"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 7:03pm
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 7:26pm

No response..

gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 7:45pm
Who do you think you are?Please dont respond to me anymore. I dont wish to help you anymore. I am posting stuff I find cause I enjoy it,and I wish to be prepared too. I dont need to be slammed by you. I get that at home enough.Please just move on and leave me alone. Im not getting paid to post any messages, and Im not selling anything either. Im just trying to keep people informed. Your intitled to your opinion,and im intitled to mine.. Please move on,and dont respond to any of my posts. I cant believe someone is so concerned about my post cause of EXCLAMATION MARKS,and stuff. Gosh......
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 7:47pm
Some of your comments are ridicoulous too.You sound PARANOID. Why would you care if I teach people what I feel is the best way to protect there money? Why do you care? Really why?
timesshort View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timesshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 7:57pm
Smilegnfin

Hey just wanted you to know i appreciate that info and link  you provided.
...also  i totally am know really able to follow all the blogs on this subject.
Nor do i want to spin any wheels on it.

Get over it.  Get on  with it.

thanks

sg
pspiegel View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pspiegel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 7:59pm

Some of your comments are ridicoulous too.You sound PARANOID. Why would you care if I teach people what I feel is the best way to protect there money? Why do you care? Really why?

To paraphrase the Bard: Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much!
joseph View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 8:00pm
What will determin death rate will be the viralance of H5N1 after or when it mutates and who is to say what the death toll will be. I hope it does not come at all.
FLA102052 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLA102052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 8:07pm
[QUOTE=gnfin]  "I dont need to be slammed by you. I get that at home enough." [QUOTE=gnfin] 

Really!  Imagine that.
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 9:15pm

I wish you the best...

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 9:43pm
We should keep in mind that gnfin/containment is doing better than he was in early December when he was spamming the boards as "containment" with messages to buy some OTC stock (that has since lost a third of its value).
He started posting as gnfin when he  replied to his own posts saying how much money he made and thanks for the great stock tips!  Here is the thread for those that don't remember:  http://www.avianflutalk.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13733

If it was my forum I would have banned him then but I must admit he has contributed a lot since then.  Some of it is even useful.

It seems a significant portion of the over all posts are either by him or about him.  Hopefully that increased traffic brings in more advertising money to support the forum.
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 9:46pm
It didnt loose any of its value. The stocks are still the same price. Look again... PS You didnt need to post that? Thats not neccesary. Are you better than anyone here? Did you have something to prove?Those stocks will go up. Ill let you know when they do. STTK,and ATKJ...I own alot of them.. Have sa good day!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 10:15pm

It didnt loose any of its value. The stocks are still the same price. Look again...

I looked at STTK.OB before making the post.  I am not a financial advisor like you so I may have something wrong but according to the charts on yahoo: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=STTK.OB&t=3m it was as high as .30 and consistently over .25 when you were spamming us to buy it and now its at .20.  Thats a significant loss in my book especialy when you consider that the S&P 500, Nasdaq and Dow Jones have all gone up in the same time period.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 11:21pm
If 2 million die and I think it will be more like 20 million - imagine all the empty houses that will be on the market and worthless.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 12:00am
gnfin - I note you have not yet honoured your promise of a
detailed report on where your marvellouse insurance
companies have got their money stashed - Could that be because
 most of it is in the sharemarket ? .

Like you I believe that a significant BF outbreak would
see the markets crash .
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 6:23am
STTK was at .20 cents when I started pumping it,and it went to .30 a short time later. You would of made a killing getting in when I first told you about it,as for ATKJ news is soon,and it will do fine. The appeal wasnt overturned.Court today at 2:30. should get good after outcome of that?Best wishes! PS Ross your right. I forgot to look into it. Ive been buzy. I will today,and get back to you ..Sorry..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 8:09am
Originally posted by Prepared Prepared wrote:

We should keep in mind that gnfin/containment is doing better than he was in early December when he was spamming the boards as "containment" with messages to buy some OTC stock (that has since lost a third of its value).He started posting as gnfin when he  replied to his own posts saying how much money he made and thanks for the great stock tips!  Here is the thread for those that don't remember:  http://www.avianflutalk.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13733If it was my forum I would have banned him then but I must admit he has contributed a lot since then.  Some of it is even useful. It seems a significant portion of the over all posts are either by him or about him.  Hopefully that increased traffic brings in more advertising money to support the forum.

Thank you for pointing this out. I missed that thread and albert's remarks about the IPs. I thought it all rang a familiar bell.

I for one do NOT like being deceived. As far as gnfin / cntainment is concerned, I'm done responding to any of his posts. period.

Scotty View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 8:38am
"half-brained, ignorant, fools, naive and stupid" does sound a little aggressive but its really no worse than the asses horse episode.

Could we not be a little more forgiving? A brief period of quiet contemplation perhaps?

"He convinced against his will is of the same opinion still!"

Robbie Burns
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 8:50am
TongueThanks MACH!!! I appreciate that.. Im done responding to yours too??????!!!!!
FLA102052 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLA102052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 9:08am
gnfin who???
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 9:58am
gnfin / containment:

These two posts are proof that you are a fraud trying to deceive people to buy certain stocks. Nothing you say can be considered genuine.

Containment I did make money on your recommendation on STTK.OB.. They are great picks! I also spoke to Mr.Knight at ATKJ.. He did say good things are happening with Tubercin,and does cure lots of different things. He said Tubercin has been used in S.Korea for 19 years. They have treated Cancer,TB,and said its an Immostimulant. I feel that may be good for even flu?If anyone wishes to speak to Mr. Knight his # is 405-949-1808. Thanks containment. With everything going on in this world it feels good to make a little extra money!Keep posting future picks!!!!

http://www.avianflutalk.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13733

here is a post from this thread:

STTK was at .20 cents when I started pumping it,and it went to .30 a short time later. You would of made a killing getting in when I first told you about it,as for ATKJ news is soon,and it will do fine. The appeal wasnt overturned.Court today at 2:30. should get good after outcome of that?Best wishes! PS Ross your right. I forgot to look into it. Ive been buzy. I will today,and get back to you ..Sorry..

Here is one of containments first post, if not the first, when he spammed someone elses thread on this forum. It proves this stock was .30 when he first started pumping it. Now he is trying to get people to buy insurance annuities.

Originally posted by wrote:

I LIKE STTK.OB FOR THE REASON THEY HAVE AN RFID BIRD FLU TRACKING SYSTEM... The stock is only .30 cents....

http://www.avianflutalk.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13621&KW=sttk%2Eob&PID=120136#120136

I don't care what he has contributed, he is a fraud and a liar and had a conversation with himself to try to get people to buy stocks. Now he is trying to getpeople to buy insurance annuities just before the biggest insurance nightmare to hit modern man.

Nothing he says can be tusted. I agree with Prepared, I would have booted him and his IP a long time ago.

FLA102052 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLA102052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:07am
I second that!

"Truth crushed to Earth will rise again"

- Carlisle
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:16am

SmileOk Ross here you go..Reserve is backed by High quality fixed income assets comprised of government,and corporate bonds along with commercial mortages.Allianz Life has developed investment guidelines to ensure all assets supporting these reserves are appropiately matched.To verify this,annuity reserves are cash flow tested each year. In these tests,the assets,in conjunction with the policy holders liabilities,are modeled into the future under many different economic enviroments.These tests have always confirmed our level of reserve adequacy for the annuity products sold by Allianz Life.In addition Allianz holds capital in reserve liabilities to support possible adverse avents that may impact future reserve adequacy.Examples,deterioation of asset value through default, major changes in interest rates,and changes in mortality..

gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:25am
You guys were harrasing me about that time for posting my picks, and finding fault about everything I said. Remember? I was having a little fun with you in ref. to containment/ gnfin.. Get over it. Im not a liar. I was messing with you guys cause you if you remember were HARRASSING me...We have bigger problems to worry about then this garbage that happened two months ago..
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:27am
STTK moved in three days from .20-.30 cents.Just like its going to happen again I believe real soon!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:30am

allianz011007
Last update: January 09, 2007 – 10:52 AM

Swanson sues Allianz Life for seniors who lost on annuities

Associated Press

Attorney General Lori Swanson is suing Allianz Life Insurance Company for selling what she calls unsuitable financial products to senior citizens.
She says some elderly customers invested their life savings in deferred annuities that wouldn't mature until they would be dead. Some forfeited large penalties to get at their money sooner.

Swanson is accusing the Golden Valley-based company of breaking a state law that prohibits companies from selling unsuitable annuities to customers.

Her lawsuit says Allianz Life sold more than $250,000 worth of deferred annuities to Minnesota seniors over the age of 70.

Calls to Allianz Life weren't immediately returned.

©. All rights reserved.

http://www.startribune.com/535/story/925016.html
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:31am
FLA my wife is pregnant.Im sure you got it too when your wife was pregnant.
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:32am
Frivoulous.....Company claims 100% not true... ,and product obviously wasnt suitable for that investor. My comments have been about the safety of ANNUITIES. I own 4.Nothing will stand up to the safety and guarantees most annuities offer. These are fixed products not variable ones.Variable annuities are unsuitable for seniors cause they could loose there principle. Your an asshole. Why does this have to come up?This forum is about bird flu,and protecting are lives.Who cares about the money stuff. Allianz writes 10 BILLION of annuity premium per year.and this article posts dollar amount i $250,000.00. Big deal. People can saY WHAT THE WANT.ALL OF MY CLIENTS ARE VERY HAPPY!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:38am
The Minnesota State Attorney general thinks otherwise.
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:41am
To you MACH. Im not trying to sell annuities here. Im only licenced in one state. Your an asshole too. I was just pointing out the guarantees annuities offer. Get a life ..
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:42am
GOOD! Are you going to complain about this EXCLAMATION MARK too???? Minnesota hired a pro WRESTLER as ther GOVENOR??Tell you anything?
FLA102052 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLA102052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:56am

TongueThanks MACH!!! I appreciate that.. Im done responding to yours too??????!!!!!

gfin - you lied again - look down at the last 2 posts -  - -

I know, you just couldn't help yourself -  
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 11:01am
Well, don't worry gnin / containment or what ever you call yourself next for whatever you try to get people to buy next. Before you had inside info on contracts about to make sttk explode, then you didn't know what insider information was, now your a finiancial consultant, whatever.

I'm done making posts on this forum for a while. I have a hard time not wasting my time on BS like this with people like this so I'm done. Somebody please email me when the pandemic starts so i don't get stuck on the wrong side of the country.
FLA102052 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLA102052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 11:13am
Albert,

How many chances at redemption does this guy warrant??

A quality guy like Mach departing on principal and in frustration over this guy is exactly why he should be censured and blocked from the site.

After all, he was caught red-handed, insidiously "spamming" in his own self-interest - - not to mention his 'fire in a crowded theater' habits.

Sufficient cause in my thinking, even if we were to overlook his crass social graces and lack of cerebral objectivity.

Why does he get to "win" this argument through default?

Why do we have to loose someone so thoughtful, giving and helpful as MACH?

kiwigirl View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 11:54am
Hi Mach (hopefully you'll see this sometime), FLA102052, Albert and the rest of the forumers.
Firstly Mach, I entirely agree with your sentiments and comments and have also tried to pass on my opinion regarding the gutter-press style hysterical headlines that appear from some folk on this forum.  I stopped signing and posting as a member because I'm not keen on being identified with a forum that now appears to have so many of these headlines appearing on the primary pages.   I'm concerned it is starting to look like it's being overrun by nutters and giving sane preppers a bad name.   I think it is starting to lose credibility as an informative and helpful site and may put a lot of first-time visitors off.   I'm sure there are other sites out there with perhaps more specialist and relevant information to our various needs.

Like you, I'll check things out once in a while.  After all, it's easy to spot the threads to treat with scepticism.   I will miss your style of commentary though - especially the dry wit.  It's good to laugh at all this isn't it - till it turns insulting.  Understandably one leaves when it gets to that stage. 
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 11:59am
OK!
Legacy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 12:06pm

To you MACH. Im not trying to sell annuities here. Im only licenced in one state. Your an asshole too. I was just pointing out the guarantees annuities offer. Get a life ..

Dude, what is your problem??? We don't call each other names in this forum. Come back when you've had some anger management
training.....jeez
I do everything my Rice Crispies tell me to....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic