Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

where is all the NEWS???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: where is all the NEWS???
    Posted: January 26 2007 at 3:16pm

where is our MEDIA coverage on all this!!??

Hotair View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 4:15pm
I just made that same comment on another thread. Are WE under a news black-out?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 4:36pm

thats what i would like to know,i can not belive they could keep our media quite on anything,let alone all of this!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 4:40pm
Just as i suspected. It will be hidden until it can't be hidden any more for fear of damage to the economy. As a side note, I completely got out of all my positions in the markets today.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 4:57pm
care to elaboerate!!!???
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 4:58pm
Mach,

I have been as close to cash as I can get for a while now. Good luck.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 5:42pm
mach, why did you do this??
Never2Late View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Never2Late Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 6:19pm
Satomick---winter is here, BF reports are picking up, reports suggest  the virus seems to be making its move to mutate and jump, third world governments are crying for help, the US is throwing money at drug companys, WHO is meeting, the Japanese are nervous, the Chinese are actually letting some news out, Indonesia is a mess, and Africa has been written off. While it is certainly possible this is going to be exactly like last year, it is also possible that the match has been lit and its dropping towards the pool of gasoline.  My guess is that  quite a few that are closely watching the situation have decided its time to finalize their preps, I have and I don't worry much.     
dannykelley View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannykelley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 6:58pm
I am afraid that is how I see it also!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 7:08pm
This could go on for years...
Margreth View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margreth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by mach mach wrote:

Just as i suspected. It will be hidden until it can't be hidden any more for fear of damage to the economy. As a side note, I completely got out of all my positions in the markets today.

I did too A LITTLE while ago, mostly because of a discussion with some lawyer friends who fear that the American car industry is sinking and that the war is costing so much money and taking too much money out of the countrys economy. and that the housing market will drop suddenly.

The door to hell locked from the inside. The key to being all that you can be is yours to use. Find your power
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 9:53pm
OT...but interesting...

Chinese Communist Regime Admits Use of Anti-Satellite Missile

Epoch Times Staff
Jan 25, 2007

A man looks at a Chinese-made P12 Missile Weapon System at a China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition in Zhuhai. (Ted Aljibe/AFP/Getty Images)

Related Articles
- Star Wars, Chinese Style Sunday, January 21, 2007

A spokesperson from China's Foreign Ministry has admitted to use of a missile to destroy an aging wheather satellite on January 11.

The Chinese communist regime had avoided the topic for days after the incident, and had refused to issue any statements on the topic.

According to a report by Aviation Week and Space Technology , on January 12, 2007 at 6:30 am Beijing time, the Chinese communist regime launched a middle-range anti-satellite missile in Sichuan Province. The missile released a warhead into space, destroying an orbiting weather satellite that belongs to China, "Wind and Cloud 1C" (FY-1C), which was sent to space in 1999.

The United States, Japan, and Australia all condemned this satellite attack. The debris from the crash is floating in the surrounding of 400 to 3,000 kilometers of space, where there are about 120 orbiting satellites. Now those satellites are at risk of colliding with the debris.

Some analysts think this attack posts a challenge to space safety. Alexander Downer, Australia's Minister for Foreign Affairs, said Australia is reluctant to see "an arms race into outer space."

Political commentator Lin Baohua thinks the way the Chinese communist regime handled the event—first denying this attack, later revealing and admitting to it—is a reflection of the power struggle erupted within the Chinese Communist Party's high-level ranks, especially within the military.

ENTROPY View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ENTROPY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 10:33pm
Please Relax with this foolish information. It is just pabulum for the uninformed masses. The USA has Stealth Satellites that appear like the size of a beer can vs. a NY City Bus for most Satellites. When the Columbia Shuttle was up it launched a satellite that "exploded" which was a "cover" for a multi-billion dollar Spy Satellite launched at the same time and positioned. The Chinese, Russians etc. know this but cannot detect let alone fire a primitive missle with nuclear or other warhead to destroy them. Space surrounding earth where the USA places satellites, they could never sent enough countermeasure missles to find and destroy them. They are ***sed off that they are impotent in this regard. Lockeed and others have been on this for 25plus years. Respectfully, JJD, M.D.,F.A.C.S.   

EYE in the SKY
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 10:41pm

US military rejects Russian worries

(AP)
Updated: 2007-01-26 09:31

Washington - Proposed US missile defense sites in Poland and the Czech Republic will not affect Russian security but will be designed to intercept missiles planned by Iran that would be capable of reaching Eastern Europe, a senior defense official said Thursday.

California in a 2003 file photo. The United States has fallback options for missile-defense sites in Europe if coming negotiations with Poland and the Czech Republic fail, senior Pentagon officials said on Thursday.
California in a 2003 file photo. The United States has fallback options for missile-defense sites in Europe if coming negotiations with Poland and the Czech Republic fail, senior Pentagon officials said on Thursday. [Reuters]
Air Force Lt. Gen. Henry A. Obering, director of the Missile Defense Agency, rejected Russian claims that the US plan would upset the security balance. Russian officials have warned of the possibility of countermeasures.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov said Wednesday that US systems being considered could not be directed against Iran because that country has no intercontinental ballistic missiles and will not have any in the future.

Obering, speaking to reporters in a telephone briefing, said that while Iran poses no long-range threat to Eastern Europe today, "we have to stay ahead of what we think that threat is."

Beyond that, Obering said, the interceptors the United States plans for Poland and the Czech Republic are insignificant compared with Russian capabilities.

"There is no way, shape or form that 10 interceptors can neutralize the hundreds of missiles in the Russian arsenal," Obering said. "I can't be any more plain than that."

He said US defense officials have traveled to Russia to explain US intentions and plan more such consultations in the future.

Asked if Russia would be allowed to send observers to the sites, Obering said, "We have nothing to hide. But any invitation would be subject to consultations with the host governments."

The $3.5 billion program for Poland will be completed in 2011 or 2012, Obering said.

At one point, he said the program will be designed to deal with "rogue nations," but he mentioned no country in that category besides Iran.

A Polish journalist asked whether any compensation would be paid to the country in exchange for Poland's willingness to serve as a host missile defense country. Obering said no such benefit is planned because the project will enhance Polish security.

He added that the United States has other Eastern European countries in mind if negotiations with Poland and the Czech republic over terms of the deployments are unsuccessful.

< ="http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/js/comment.js" =text/>
ENTROPY View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ENTROPY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 10:42pm
God Bless the Crew of Columbia for all they did and their Ultimate Sacrifice for our Country. JJD
EYE in the SKY
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 10:47pm

The Air Force now thinks it can achieve an operational capability in 2010.
The Space Based Radar Plan
By John A. Tirpak, Executive Editor
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 11:08pm
http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/cidrap/content/bt/bioprep/news/july0803flu.html

Bioterrorism

BIOTERRORISM >>  GENERAL BIOTERRORISM INFORMATION >>  NEWS >> 

_

Influenza virus seen as possible bioterrorism weapon

Jul 8, 2003 (CIDRAP News) – An influenza virus—especially one genetically manipulated for increased virulence—would be an attractive weapon for bioterrorists, according to physicians writing in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine.

As a potential biological weapon, influenza has several advantages over smallpox, including ready accessibility, write Mohammad Madjid, MD, and three colleagues. The authors are affiliated with the University of Texas–Houston Health Center and two heart institutes in Houston.

"The possibility for genetic engineering and aerosol transmission suggests an enormous potential for bioterrorism," they assert.

The Spanish flu epidemic of 1918 killed between 20 million and 40 million people. The "usual estimate" of the annual influenza death toll in the United States is 20,000, but recent studies of all-cause mortality suggest it is closer to 90,000, the authors state. They also cite recent evidence that influenza may be a risk factor for sudden cardiac death and stroke.

Since the terrorist attacks of 2001, "We must . . . consider the possibility of malicious genetic engineering to create more virulent strains" of influenza, they continue. "Sequencing of the genome of the 1918 Spanish influenza virus is nearly complete; once it is published, unscrupulous scientists could presumably utilize candidate virulence sequences."

Influenza is usually transmitted by direct contact, but aerosol transmission also occurs and requires "27,000 times fewer virions to induce equivalent disease," the article says.

Influenza virus is far more accessible than smallpox virus, known stocks of which are held only in secure facilities in the United States and Russia, the authors note. They contend that influenza has other advantages over smallpox as a potential weapon:

• Since influenza occurs naturally, an epidemic would have more time to spread before triggering a major public health response.
  • Postexposure immunization is ineffective for influenza because of its short incubation period (1 to 4 days), which is not the case with smallpox.
  • Influenza is harder to eradicate because it has animal and avian reservoirs.

The authors propose several steps to address the threat of influenza as a terrorist weapon, including the following:

• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention should classify influenza virus as a "critical agent" for bioterrorism.
  • Immunization should be expanded, possibly by requiring it for all medical personnel.
  • Laboratories that work with influenza virus should strengthen their security.
  • Antiviral drugs should be stockpiled and vaccine-making capacity should be increased.
  • The government should consider a gene-sequencing and vaccine development program.
  • Surveillance efforts should be increased and should include incentives for reporting of clinical cases.
  • The fitting of ventilation systems with virus detection and inactivation devices should be considered.

Madjid M, Lillibridge S, Parsa M, et al. Influenza as a bioweapon. J R Soc Med 2003;96(July):345-6

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 12:24am
The question must be asked. Why do prolific "poster persons" place old inaccurate data. The P-12 is a 1958 origin missle, eventhe Chinese site and "Epoch" site state that was not the missle that carried the Anti Sat Payload. Look at Global Security and see the type opf rocket used to reach that altitude. The BioTerrorism info is also so dated that it is absurd. Look at the date of the CIDRAP Report. The "GENETIC BOMB" cannot be discussed to any degree, however tissue samples from dead enemy give us an excellent "proto" for engineering what we need to end this nonsense of our debased nihlistic adversaries. It is a pain to wade through so much "debris" on this site to see what so many very level headed helpful people post. Some people just like to hear-see what they have to say. Buy a mirror instead and look in it all day. I am sorry for the tone of this post but unfortunately it is valid. Respectfully, JJD     
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 8:14am
Only odd news i keep hearing on tv, both regular tv channels and cable and on radio. Is they keep going over and over again. If you feel syptoms of flu go to your docter imediately within 12 to 24 hours of onset of illness to get treatment. The treatment they are talking about is Tamiflu. First I thought tamiflu is being saved for when the pandemic hits. And they are telling us this will keep it from spreading to our familys.
When asked who is making these reports. Are they commercials to promote a certain medicine or cough syrup. The only answer i can figure is no. I even saw it on our local news channel several times. Happy
Feet penguins are making tv reports about the flu. The news on tv says go to flufacts.com. I think they are a government site i am not sure. Could this all be to get us familar and at eaze with what we will need to do if something is really happening. Or is this their way of monitoring if the pandemic starts without worrying us?
Thanks for listening Birdlady2
Im just alot concern like everyone else that we are not being told exactly whats going on in the usa. Seems a little odd only usa is spared. I figured by now the birds migrating would have spread something.
marks6555 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marks6555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 9:18am
a charlotte, nc midday newscast segment was about BF today. yay! 
When the going gets weird, the weird turns pro. -HST
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 9:21am
Kilt,

I had to laugh at that "are you still worried about the bird flu?"

People do not have very long attention spans do they?
elona View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 9:25am
I just clicked on flu facts and I think that they are sponsored by Roche.

The site is only meant for the USA so as I am in England it does not really help me.
Just about to go out to buy some more yeast and anything else that might help.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 3:51pm
seen a little bit about Japan outbreak on FOX news today!!Clap
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 6:54pm
I watched those TV commercial closely and very small at the end of the commercial it says "sponsored by  Roche".  So probably they're motivated by the $$$$$$ (or course)
elona View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2007 at 9:16am
I have just had a look at www.timesonline
and read about the "exercise" being carried out in Britain next week to see if we have resources we need for a flu pandemic.

Words such as "drastic measures" and" flu is more of a threat to Briain than terrorism!" impressed my husband so much that he drove me to get more food and water to store for an emergency! 

Some time in the next week there is likely to be comments on t.v. and then the cat will be out of the bag! Or should that be the bird?

Thanks to this forum I have been prepping for over a week and continue to do so.

I know that that is very little compared to others on here but it is a lot better than nothing.

Thanks to everybody.
AnnHarra View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnHarra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2007 at 8:46pm

Monday, January 29, 2007 · Last updated 6:55 p.m. PT

Sub commander removed over collision

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON -- The U.S. Navy on Monday relieved a submarine commander of his duties three weeks after his vessel collided with a Japanese oil tanker in the Persian Gulf.

Cmdr. Matthew A. Weingart was removed because of "a lack of confidence in his ability to command," according to a statement the Navy issued Monday.

The USS Newport News, a nuclear-powered submarine, rear-ended the supertanker Mogamigawa Jan. 8 in the 34-mile-wide Straits of Hormuz, through which 40 percent of the world's oil supplies travel.

No one was injured in the accident.

The submarine will return to the United States after undergoing temporary repairs in Bahrain. Legal and safety investigations are in progress, according to the Navy statement.

The Newport News is based in Norfolk, Va., and is part of a U.S.-led multinational task force patrolling the Persian Gulf and nearby seas. It has a crew of 127.

Excerpt...

Beside cameras, officials are also considering systems known as millimetre wave imaging and THz imaging and spectroscopy.

All are routinely used in airports and other secure places to detect explosives and weapons in luggage and on people.

Rumbled ... US system 'strip-searches' smugglers
Rumbled ... US system 'strip-searches' smugglers

Air passengers are now chosen at random for full X-ray examinations — and must agree to it.

Technology could also be used to halt theft, with fingerprint scanners fitted to many items.

Elsewhere, tagged offenders could be sent electronic pulses to remind them not to re-offend.

Cops would also get the power to build a database of everyone in the land. Three-dimensional CCTV pictures would be coupled with records of people’s mobile phones and even their travel cards to get details of their movements and habits.

Facial recognition systems to help track individuals’ movements are also being considered.

keeper1404 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keeper1404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 10:06pm

News is business.  They air what draws the biggest customer base.  The vast majority of the common people just don't want to hear about it any more.  It was in the news.  They raised their eyebrows.  It didn't happen.  They went on with their lives.  They will just worry about it when the time comes.  

It seems to me that the majority of people just live in the present.  That explains why we have so many people doing so many stupid things in our society.  They think about tomorrow, but day after tomorrow is a long way off.  So they get into financial trouble, break the law, or make emotional decisions on the spur of the moment.  That is why we have the crime rates and divorce rates that we have. 

Day after Tomorrow is when the consequences of the decisions that we make today will be bestowed on each of us.  

I don't know for certain if H5N1 will mutate into a strain that will wreak havoc on our world.  I do know that I have a family that I am responsible for.  So, I have preps just in case.  The preps are like insurance.  I have bought insurance for my family.  Insurance is a strange concept anyway.  We buy something that we hope that we will never have to use.  It is a necessity to protect ourselves and our loved ones.     

Thank you all for your posts.  I read them daily. 

Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best! 

The Keeper
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 4:38am
Best reply so far!!!!Thanks
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 5:32am
I asked this in our news area and here we go. Indonesia is declaring a national disaster. Will we see it in our news?
Annharra View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annharra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 4:52pm

Indonesian news here...from China...

Please note, some photos are upsetting.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 5:17pm
Norway joins next phase of Joint Strike Fighter program
www.chinaview.cn 2007-02-01 06:42:48

WASHINGTON, Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- Norway has become the sixth nation to continue working with the United States on the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) program, Pentagon said Wednesday.

Norwegian and U.S. representatives signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on production, sustainment, and follow-on development (PSFD) of the JSF program here earlier in the day, according to a Pentagon statement.

In doing so, Norway followed the steps of Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.

According to the Pentagon, the JSF is "the fighter for the next century of modern warfare" and its largest acquisition program to date that is expected to cost 275 billion U.S. dollars in total.

The JSF, or F-35, is a supersonic, multi-role, stealth fighter designed to replace several other key strike aircraft in the U.S. air force and navy including the F-16 and F/A-18.

The Pentagon plans to acquire 2,400 of the jets through 2027 and other countries plan to buy 2,000-3,500 of the jet.

The JSF completed its first test flight from Lockheed Martin's test facility in Fort Worth, Texas, in December 2006.

Editor: Luan Shanglin
E-mail Us  
Related Stories
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-02/01/content_5680904.htm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 5:24pm
House crow tested positive for H5 virus in HK
www.chinaview.cn 2007-01-26 21:03:28

HONG KONG, Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- Preliminary testing of a House Crow found in Sham Shui Po in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region has indicated a suspected case of H5 avian flu, a spokesman for the Hong Kong Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department said Friday.

The spokesman added that further confirmatory tests were being conducted.

The carcass of the House Crow was collected by the department's staff at Yee Kok Court at Sham Shui Po following a public referral on Jan. 22.

The spokesman reminded the public to observe good personal hygiene that they should avoid personal contact with wild birds and live poultry and wash their hands thoroughly after coming into contact with them.

http://www.chinaview.cn/health/index.htm
LCfromFL View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCfromFL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 6:01pm
I'm thinking there will be news coverage tomorrow - after the CDC press conference. I wish I could be there to ask MY questions. Hopefully some of the media will be on top of things and will ask some tough questions.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 6:10pm

ADDITIONAL RESOURCES

The guidance document, graphics and

a full transcript of this teleconference will be available following the briefing on the CDC web site at

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic