Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - bird flu hoax?How One Wicked Nation Can Kill Billi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

bird flu hoax?How One Wicked Nation Can Kill Billi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kparcell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 7:24am
Thanks for this good resource.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 7:57am
Thanks kparcell.   People can't figure out we originally started this site so they always assume the worst.  Some people get upset because we don't go with the crowd and because we can't be pushed around.  
Nadia View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 8:14am
Thanks Albert, glad to be back among the living.

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 8:17am
Good to have you back.

Smile
wolfgang2000 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wolfgang2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

Thanks kparcell.   People can't figure out we originally started this site so they always assume the worst.  Some people get upset because we don't go with the crowd and because we can't be pushed around.  

Albert it's really simple. Those that don't prep have a certain "vision" of the world as a whole. I call it living on the planet Disney. Since they can't justify this "vision" their only defense is to attack those that face reality.

We should keep doing what we are doing, spreading the word, and ignore the nay sayers.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 11:17am
Thank you Albert for cleaning things up for us!
You know you're my hero!
Teresa
stockmama View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stockmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 1:44pm
Wow! Look what I miss changing diapers and burping babies! Whew! One thing that came to mind reading all this, is that AF doesn't care what we believe in, what we do for a living, what stocks we own, or who we are nice to...
prep....prep...burp baby....prep :P
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 2:53pm

Thanks T. 

Good point stockmama ..

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 2:56pm
Is it safe to come back into this thread yet?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 5:28pm
FICTION WRITER, I don't know I sure hope so. Albert you are just so coooooooollllllllll!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 5:30pm
I've been re-incarnated in a new life. Glad to be back. Promise I won't call any trolls 7 letter words anymore.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 5:41pm
Hi Mach, you can call trolls anything you like.   That had nothing to do with the events from earlier.    
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 5:44pm
I know they weren't the standard troll, they were super duper trolls.
Just Ducky View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Ducky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 5:51pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Just Ducky Just Ducky wrote:

Some people deserve to be called various things. Name calling came about because there are ***holes to be dealt with.

I agree. I just thought people may not have liked it when I could get back on.

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 5:58pm

I'm not sure that to make of their site.   Maybe they are trolls, or maybe that's there site to do some ferreting?   

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 5:58pm
this whole thread should go away. Lets get bac to preppin
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 5:59pm
I took a breif look. I got the impressionit wa s a bunch of teenages with nothing better to do.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 6:00pm
what do you mean ferreting?
i don't like the fact that they posted that thread with my name on it but then again, they don't really know who I am anyway.

wolfgang2000 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wolfgang2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 9:36pm
I'm just glad to have you back. I thought we had lost you.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 9:45pm
Hmm, i guessed i missed something...

y'all are talking about some site and wannabes, and here i had to actually work today...
There are times when i hate this once per week work stuff Wink

reality check View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reality check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by wrote:

have you had your medication today?

Now this is an interesting thread.Smile 
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:18pm
you would think that because you are a screaming nutbag
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
quietprepr View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quietprepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 7:52pm
This thread makes me wonder if Prozac comes in a grenade form......
"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival." - W. Edwards Deming
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2011 at 10:25pm
Dr Lorraine Day is a Schizophrenic.

She is barking mad and so is anyone who takes anything she says seriously.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
jesonsmith View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesonsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2011 at 6:55am
Hi........
nice posting Thanks for sharing ..........

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic