Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

PandemicFlu.gov Ad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PandemicFlu.gov Ad
    Posted: June 25 2007 at 4:08am
Interesting, I saw a detailed pandemic flu preparedness commercial on the Fox station this morning, sponsored by PandemicFlu.gov.  They showed a family storing supplies, etc..   Who would have ever thought.
coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 4:13am
Thanks Albert.Sounds like they are getting a little concerned..Interesting indeed!
Long time lurker since day one to Member.
DANNYKELLEY View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 5:29am
I have seen several on fox.
WHAT TO DO????
coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 5:32am
Good! CNN- NOTHING!
Long time lurker since day one to Member.
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 5:50am
I'm glad to hear they are getting the word out to the main stream public. The thing that I worry about is that it is on FOX and I think that is great. However, here where we live that is a cable station, you can only get it if you subscribe to cable or satellite, and believe it or not I know several people that do not have either, amazing as that may be in this day and age. I am sure there are many others, not in my area, that are in the same boat that will not hear until it comes to the local news (here I think you can get 2-3 stations without having cable). I will have to start watching and see if I see any.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 6:40am
I should also add that it aired at 4:00am.  Hopefully they will air it in better time slots, or you may have to be an insomniac to see it...  Smile

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

I should also add that it aired at 4:00am.  Hopefully they will air it in better time slots, or you may have to be an insomniac to see it...

Okay Albert, You can't even see the waves starting to crest at 4 AM!!!
We now know your secret on how you do so many wonderful things, YOU DON'T SLEEP>>>4:00AM!!!!

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 7:56am
Thanks Annie.  Terrible isn't it ... I usually get most of my personal work done after 2:00am while most people are fast asleep.  It's not that I can't sleep, I just prefer to work if there's things that need to get done.   I learned a longtime ago that there really are no short cuts in life and the best way to get ahead is through good old fashion hard work.   

gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 3:06pm
Whats going on in Oregon?
tammy View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 12:12am
I am in England and have Sky so I tuned in to Fox ...only to find all the adverts and trailers are for English products and services :( .So do you guys wanna let me know what I'm missing!   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic