Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does anyone know if  pharmamedics.com is for real?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Does anyone know if pharmamedics.com is for real?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeseek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone know if pharmamedics.com is for real?
    Posted: April 26 2009 at 10:36pm
http://www.pharmamedics.com/

is this a scam or do they sell real meds?

AlaskaAquarian View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlaskaAquarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2009 at 6:37am
Mike, if you're truly concerned, go to www.doctorscripts.com I've ordered from them before, their stuff is not fake or placebo. I was ordering pain relief from them for a long time. I know they're reliable, fast, not cheap, but they are reliable. Hope this helps.

They do sell Tamiflu, BUT it's really expensive $315 for a bottle of 10. Good luck!
WWW.JenZGemZandMore.com
Visit my Homepage
nettie4263 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nettie4263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2009 at 8:54am

ANY site that sells prescription drugs without a prescription, is VERY likely to ship counterfeit drugs.

Your packaging may look very professional, but it is still likely to be counterfiet. They have gotten really good at packaging.

Now. Your counterfeit drug may indeed have the proper active ingredient in it. But it might be at under-strength or even over-strength. It is also very likely to have impurities in it.

The absolute safest bet, is to get a prescription from a doctor (face to face, not an "internet questionnaire" doctor) and a legitamate local pharmacy.

Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlaskaAquarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2009 at 9:00am
nettie, I've personally had a friend who is a pharmacist take a look at meds that I bought from the site and they are legit. They aren't counterfeit nor are they illegal. I've checked into it. There are many drugs that aren't controlled substances and can be handled over the internet with doctors.

I actually called one of the pharmacies that dispensed the medication and it was legit.
I've also looked into the history of the company that I personally order from. Their only legal issue was someone filed a lawsuit because he claimed that Health Services Network was behind the mass spam emails he had gotten.

I'm not a moron nor do I just go online and put myself at risk by ordering illegal medications.
Also, ordering from Canada is cheaper and sometimes the only way for people to get cheap medication.

So,no not "ANY" site that sells medication is counterfeit or illegal. I've covered my butt in regards to this. Thanks.
WWW.JenZGemZandMore.com
Visit my Homepage
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nettie4263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2009 at 9:23am
I didn't call you a moron.

Your research led you to your conclusions, and my research led me to my conclusions.  I also did a lot of research and asked a lot of questions.

Peace.
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlaskaAquarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2009 at 9:38am
No, but you imply ALL internet drug retailers are scams and counterfeiters. Which is an insult as I don't do business with those sorts of businesses.

So, if you have some inside info on the company I use, go ahead and post your proof. Otherwise, you are merely speaking from opinions and not facts.

ANY site that sells prescription drugs without a prescription, is VERY likely to ship counterfeit drugs.: Is an opinion. Your opinion. If you have proof, provide it please.

"peace" To you too.

WWW.JenZGemZandMore.com
Visit my Homepage
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nettie4263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2009 at 10:42am
Is there anyway I could email you?  I could email you something of interest.
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlaskaAquarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2009 at 10:49am
WWW.JenZGemZandMore.com
Visit my Homepage
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nettie4263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2009 at 11:36am
Jenn and I have made peace Smile

I don't know anything about the pharmacy she recommends.  She says it's good an I have no evidence otherwise.  I'd just like to remind everyone that there are plenty of bad ones out there, selling counterfeits.  Their websites and the drugs can look very professional.  Just be careful out there, ok?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic