Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - $1,000,000.00 REWARD PARALYZES VACCINE PROPONENTS!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

$1,000,000.00 REWARD PARALYZES VACCINE PROPONENTS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $1,000,000.00 REWARD PARALYZES VACCINE PROPONENTS!
    Posted: June 25 2009 at 5:11pm

edited

mercurymom View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercurymom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 5:53pm
Thanks for the link!
There is nothing to fear except the persistent refusal to find out the truth, the persistent refusal to analyze the causes of happenings. ~ Dorothy Thompson
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by mercurymom mercurymom wrote:

Thanks for the link!

Sure!Wink

It's high time someone took a stand for the mother's vilified for not vaccinating their children.
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 6:12pm

BIONAID (tm)  is a concentrated product with trace minerals (including trace silver  ) covalently bonded in a trioxide particle - and it is the enourmous amount of the covalently-bonded, stablized oxygen that really does the work combined with the trace minerals.

Colloidal silver is a liquid suspension of microscopic particles of silver. A colloid is technically defined as particles which remain suspended without forming an ionic, or dissolved solution. The broader commercial definition of "colloidal silver" includes products that contain various concentrations of ionic silver, silver colloids, ionic silver compounds or silver proteins in purified water.

Colloidal silver with concentrations of 30 parts per million (ppm) or less are typically manufactured using an electrolysis process, whereas colloidal silver with higher concentrations of 50 ppm or more are usually silver compounds that have been bound with a protein.

Currently, colloidal silver is marketed for internal and external use as an alternative medical remedy, though there is no scientific evidence of its effectiveness in vivo for any medical condition.[1] Excessive use can result in argyria, a form of silver toxicity.

wikipedia

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 6:33pm
Checking it out, Mary008, I've found that this technology is not really a colloid of silver, being under .005 microns. The "bionic" particle can hardly be detected its so small. It appears that NASA technology used in part of this technology creates a particle atomically that requires specialized equipment to detect its presence in the water. Normal assays only reveal the trace mineral of silver, and it's under 3ppm.

A trioxide (like hydrogen peroxide shrunk down and stabilized in sizes within the angstrom range), bonded to all the natural trace minerals is a main ingredient.

The water included in the process, having been tested by absorption testing, has been shown to penetrate cells faster than any water ever tested. This same water is also used in the ZeoHeal as well, I've found out after further reading.

They claim that it removes vaccine residues, among many other nasties!Clap

Originally posted by Mary008 Mary008 wrote:

BIONAID (tm)  is a concentrated product with trace minerals (including trace silver  ) covalently bonded in a trioxide particle - and it is the enourmous amount of the covalently-bonded, stablized oxygen that really does the work combined with the trace minerals.

Colloidal silver is a liquid suspension of microscopic particles of silver. A colloid is technically defined as particles which remain suspended without forming an ionic, or dissolved solution. The broader commercial definition of "colloidal silver" includes products that contain various concentrations of ionic silver, silver colloids, ionic silver compounds or silver proteins in purified water.

Colloidal silver with concentrations of 30 parts per million (ppm) or less are typically manufactured using an electrolysis process, whereas colloidal silver with higher concentrations of 50 ppm or more are usually silver compounds that have been bound with a protein.

Currently, colloidal silver is marketed for internal and external use as an alternative medical remedy, though there is no scientific evidence of its effectiveness in vivo for any medical condition.[1] Excessive use can result in argyria, a form of silver toxicity.

wikipedia

Technologist View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 6:53pm
You do know why martians are blue don't you? They protect themselves with Colloidal Silver.   

This guy turned permanently blue after using Colloidal silver...

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 7:04pm
After looking at the inventor on the website, who's been using it for years, he doesn't look blue. From what I've studied on this technology, you cannot turn blue from using it. It's impossible.

The astronauts on the International Space Station haven't turned blue either, after using it for at least a decade.Wink
rickster58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 7:26pm
Aslander........

If this product is so good why is it not FDA approved?

What is your relationship to the company promoting it?

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by rickster58 rickster58 wrote:

Aslander........

I was already tracking to see if this guy is just spamming his products.

The Million Dollar Rewards phone number comes back with this info:
LC Hale       (706) 937-7379       Ringgold, GA 30736     

Aslander just joined today and his Home town is Hargrave, GA

His provided email address also links to endless posts about mining gold.

I smell Spam!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 7:40pm
Better question - Why hasn't the FDA registered for the reward?

Why don't you?Sleepy

What is your relationship to the FDA?

Q. - DOES NATURAL IMMUNIZATION REQUIRE FDA APPROVAL?

A. - NO.

Aslander........

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 7:47pm
I SMELL CENSORSHIP BECAUSE I LIVE IN GEORGIA. (BRILLIANT!)

I SMELL CENSORSHIP BECAUSE SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE ANYONE KNOWING ABOUT THIS. (OBVIOUS)

I SMELL VACCINE/DRUG PROMOTER SMOKE RISING. (AMUSING) LOL

Originally posted by Technologist Technologist wrote:

Aslander........

LC Hale       (706) 937-7379       Ringgold, GA 30736     

I smell Spam!!!

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 7:53pm
Aslander is also hangedman123@gmail.com and a gold miner....

The $1,000,000 Reward is offered in Gold!

These guys are the same person or neighbors using deception and spam to sell products.

Go away spam artist!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:09pm
Isn't talking about people like that against the user rules?

Stay on topic!

What attracted me to this subject, as a gold prospector, was the gold mapping services that the inventor has on another website! I followed links to here and there, and I found the interview on radio. I think it was quite brave of the man to put up the reward.

Then I found this forum and thoughth I could find out more. I find people like you everywhere on the net, and you never have much of anything to say good.

I feel that this discovery should be shared here. I've only done my homework for a good reason. I have family to protect. You seem to have a special interest in reaching for straws to find something wrong with me. You'd really be VERY amusing, but you seem to not have the best interests of the users here in trying to kill the messenger with lies.

Aslander is also hangedman123@gmail.com and a gold miner....

The $1,000,000 Reward is offered in Gold!

These guys are the same person or neighbors using deception and spam to sell products.

Go away spam artist!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:15pm

[QUOTE=rickster58]

I smell Spam!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:18pm
I just found the address of the guy on his website:

Burk-Elder: Hale, Third
Post Office Box 999
Emigrant, Montana 59027

His phone is 406-595-7770. That's not in Georgia.

How's the crow tasting? LOL

Aslander........

I smell Spam!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:24pm
Does this look like a guy that needs to spam anyone on any website? Hardly!LOL

Burk-Elder Hale, Third represents a collaboration of 5,000+ private scientists and researchers that are taking the latest understanding in quantum and hyper physics and developing the knowledge into useful and viable alternatives for sustainability of the environment and preservation of life for all life-forms. Much of the technology is drawn from the Ancient texts passed down for thousands of years to a select few who have been entrusted with the technology. The scope of the technological applications covers every conceivable area for sustainability of the environment and preservation of life for all life-forms but has focused mainly on water technology to produce the most hydrating water in the world.

In 2005, while looking for the best product to carry on mountain guide trips Elder, a mountain guide, fortuitously met with a representative for a covalent-bonded oxygen-trace mineral product, a leading dietary supplement concentrate made with the covalent catalytic reactor similar to what NASA is using in the ISS in space. The covalent-bonded oxygen-trace mineral product has been developed, studied and tested over a 15 year period in major universities, laboratories and on human subjects worldwide.

Soon afterwards, a company started bottling the covalent-bonded oxygen-trace mineral product for Elder under his own branding - BIONAID™ - for Range Guide Expeditions and Burk Hale, Incorporated. Elder wanted something to have in the wild to make wild-water safe to drink. Elder began experimenting to improve the covalent-bonded oxygen-trace mineral product. Later, he began coordinating tests using Dan Nelson's geometric laser to see the effects on BIONAID™. The results were most amazing after being subjected to the laser.

In November of 2007, Elder sent a super-concentrated water substrate to be put through the covalent catalytic reactor. Upon being tested by Dan Nelson and Quantum Biochemist, Ralph Anderson, BIONAID™ was seen to be 100 times more potent and the entire solution, not just the Bionic particle, became monatomic in size. After negotiations between Burk Hale, Incorporated and their new associates Bion+ BIONAID™ AgH2O became the most advanced UPCOSH™ dietary supplement on the market. BIONAID™ is a concentrated product with trace minerals (including trace silver) covalently bonded in a trioxide particle - and it is the enourmous amount of the covalently-bonded, stablized oxygen that really does the work combined with the trace minerals.

Elder and his associates donated $50,000.00 in product to Uganda for research and clinical testing in 2008 at the same time he was fimling a documentary in Montana called, "The Water and The Holographic Universe". The documentary is still in production and expected to be released this year. Elder is raising funds to donate BIONAID™ to disabled American Veterans through the American Veterans Association (Elder is the Founder and Director of the AVA), and with the assistance of Phoenix Voyage hopes to get BIONAID™ out to the masses, especially in Africa. He hopes to end fears of pandemics once and for all.

In August of 2008, agitated by the continual peer pressure being exerted by the mainstream media parroting the disinformation propaganda of pharmaceutical companies and pro-vaccine proponents suppressing safe and effective supplements that support the immune system as natural immunizations, Elder offered a $1 million reward to challenge the pro-vaccine proponents who were mischaracterizing mothers who refused to vaccinate their children. The reward has been on the internet for almost a year through press releases, blogs, forums, and other media, yet vaccine and drug supporters have neglected to register for the $1 million reward being offered in raw gold. Now that WHO has issued the highest level alert for pandemic, Elder feels it is time that the people were told the truth about the covalent catalaytic reactor technology being used in space while BIONAID™ is totally censored by mainstream media. Elder is also the owner and developer of ZeoHeal™,  the most advanced deep-tissue detoxifier which is safe and effective in removing vaccine toxins, heavy metals, flouride, Aspartame, parasites and also detox die-off from BIONAID™.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:24pm

Aslander,

I asked several relevant questions. You didn't answer them, instead you asked your own questions. deflecting away from my legitimate questions. If you care to answer them, maybe we can have an intelligent conversation.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:34pm

Phonebook results for 706-937-7379
LC Hale      (706) 937-7379      Ringgold, GA 30736      Map

BION+ - BIONAID AgH2O - U.S.A & International - 706-937-7379
Bion Plus Bionaid AgH2O™ - UPCOSH™ is a formulation containing a hydrogen- trioxide-silver monatomic particle in a monatomic water base that penetrates the ...
www.bionaid.com/bionhome.htm

You got caught spamming products that range in price from $33.00 to $3483.00.

At least have the balls to admit your here to make money! People could die thinking your crap is working instead of getting treated professionally.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:35pm
Oh, I answered them just fine. My level of intelligence does not require validation by answering questions that deflect from the import of the posts main point - a $1,000,000.00 by a man that wants to help the world, it appears, and who puts his money where his mouth is for the sake of others (the women abused by mischaracterization in the media) - so bravo to him.

I'm going to try out this stuff.  Feel free to wait on FDA approval during the next ice age, rickster. For my family and I, I can think for myself on what I'm going to do about this mess that has been started with the WHO FLU, as he called it. That cracked me up.LOL

Have fun everyone! It's late here and time to get some rest, and rest easy I will.Wink

Nite all!Sleepy

Aslander,

I asked several relevant questions. You didn't answer them, instead you asked your own questions. deflecting away from my legitimate questions. If you care to answer them, maybe we can have an intelligent conversation.
ME163 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ME163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:39pm
Rick is right.

If the man won't answer legitimate questions then he is not serious....

I have some questions myself...

1. If you are serious about this, you will submit to FDA approval and Canadian approval too.

2. Why are you doing this here and not anywhere else....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:44pm
Ok! Now we see exactly where your interests are, rickster!!! "Professional" help is what you recommend! Poison those childfen, rickster! Shoot that poison in their arms at any risk, and forget the REWARD, Right?

YOU got caught, rickster!Wink

I have no need to spam anything! I'm a rich prospecter! And I reckon that Mr. Hale - who has given away thousands of dollars of this stuff, doesn't need your money or mine.

Forget intelligent discussion with you! LOL

I'm wasted enough time with you, but it was fun flushing you out of the FDA bushes!Clap.

Ok....nite all....the smart ones here will figure it all out.

Phonebook results for 706-937-7379
LC Hale      (706) 937-7379      Ringgold, GA 30736      Map

BION+ - BIONAID AgH2O - U.S.A & International - 706-937-7379
Bion Plus Bionaid AgH2O™ - UPCOSH™ is a formulation containing a hydrogen- trioxide-silver monatomic particle in a monatomic water base that penetrates the ...
www.bionaid.com/bionhome.htm

You got caught spamming products that range in price from $33.00 to $3483.00.

At least have the balls to admit your here to make money! People could die thinking your crap is working instead of getting treated professionally.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:50pm
A million reasons, noted in the title of this post works for me!

Put yours on the table with the guy, and then we'll know you are serious. Listen, you guys are going to have to be a whole lot smarter if you think you can pin your nonsense on me. Do yourself a favor...give up, and get smarter. Professional drug pushers/spammers interested in ATTEMPTING to discredit alternatives never have impressed me.

...outta here!Wink

Originally posted by ME163 ME163 wrote:

Rick is right.

If the man won't answer legitimate questions then he is not serious....

I have some questions myself...

1. If you are serious about this, you will submit to FDA approval and Canadian approval too.

2. Why are you doing this here and not anywhere else....
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:53pm

Aslander where is Hargrave, GA? It's listed as your hometown in your profile....

It's almost like it doesn't exist on any of the maps I have. Example: Hargrave, GA

Aslander
Online Status: Online

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Aslander Aslander wrote:

Ok! Now we see exactly where your interests are, rickster!!! "Professional" help is what you recommend! Poison those childfen, rickster! Shoot that poison in their arms at any risk, and forget the REWARD, Right?

YOU got caught, rickster!Wink

I have no need to spam anything! I'm a rich prospecter! And I reckon that Mr. Hale - who has given away thousands of dollars of this stuff, doesn't need your money or mine.

Forget intelligent discussion with you! LOL

I'm wasted enough time with you, but it was fun flushing you out of the FDA bushes!Clap.

Ok....nite all....the smart ones here will figure it all out.

[/QUOTE]

Aslander,

You have no idea what you are talking about. I'm in Sydney Australia you attention-seeking troll, and have nothing to do with the FDA. 

As a father of 3 small children I take offence at your comments. You are rude, arrogant and misinformed.

Consider yourself ignored.   Clap

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 8:58pm
Feeling sort of PARALYZED, technologist?LOL

If you didn't get it earlier, I'm done talking to you, and not interested in being STALKED by you.

Nite all, really need to get some rest.

Love ya!Smile

Aslander where is Hargrave, GA? It's listed as your hometown in your profile....

It's almost like it doesn't exist on any of the maps I have. Example: Hargrave, GA

Aslander
Online Status: Online
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 9:01pm
Seriously,

I'm just making sure people don't gamble their families lives on VERY EXPENSIVE unproven products peddled by spammers. As for the FDA... Half the drugs they approve do more harm then good.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 9:05pm
Aslander:   I'm sure you already figured this out. All of the posters on this board are all the same person and we all work for the FDA. Thousands of us!!!

TipKat View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TipKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 9:09pm

Rickster this person sounds more like an ASS LANDER.... ;-)

Pay no attention and she/he should fade into the internet sunset. :-)Clap
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 9:14pm
Since you "appear" to be caring for us soooo much....Clap

Seriously, would anyone offer a million dollars for something that does not work? I called the man, rickster. I learned that the main ingredient is sold in clinics for $65 a bottle, and if IV'd, it's $100 an ounce. Figure it out. The guy has donated thousands of dollars of this stuff to Africa. Ghana has just approved it as the #1 supplement, he told me. He sells it wholsale to private members for $20 to $25 a bottle. Zeolite products, by the ounce, go for around $30-$50, and he sales an 8oz bottle of ZeoHeal for $25-$30.

Do your homework before you make false claims about it not being proven, and attempt to pigeon-hole people here as spammers because they do not fit into your views.

That's it! Nite all....Hug

Seriously,

I'm just making sure people don't gamble their families lives on VERY EXPENSIVE unproven products peddled by spammers. As for the FDA... Half the drugs they approve do more harm then good.
Wolfmanjack View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfmanjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 3:02am
Aslander Go away

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 7:52am
I'm not the paranoid person here. 2 or 3 people have been aggressively rude and myopic. You're lumping everyone into the same mindset, as if I think they are. That is what you are projecting. I don't think there is number of members here agreeing with you. 2 or 3 people out of the entire group certainly is not a consensus.

You cannot talk about the reward and its import, you can only harp on things that support your myopic point of view. I believe that there are probably some fine people on this forum, and you and maybe another, have elected yourselves to being some sort of screening authorities.

Look, I take no offense at your attempts to descredit or mischaracterize me, but I really have no more time for your nonsense.

This issue is not a matter to be joking about. I suggest that if you want to have any respect from your peers here, that if you really think that guy is full of it, STEP UP TO THE TABLE, and register for that $1,000,000.00 REWARD! Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke.

Have a great day!Smile

Aslander:   I'm sure you already figured this out. All of the posters on this board are all the same person and we all work for the FDA. Thousands of us!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 8:10am
State your reason for trying to ostracize me with the silly graphics and comment. (Just for the amusement of it)

Oh, that's right - you don't have any reason based on anything being wrong with anything I've said, except maybe the challenge is too much to handle?

That's it, isn't it?

I see that you are in the moderator group. Well, if this is a prelude to censorship and bannishment, reap what you sow.

I hope that moderators here with a more professional attitude and sense of fairness will not allow your opinion to lord over us and to censor and bannish people that have only tried to share their knowledge of news that is important to everyone.

The personal attacks on me being allowed here do not speak well of your moderation, Wolfmanjack.

I've not attempted to promote or sell anything. I directed people to a radio broadcast about a guy offering a $1,000,000.00 reward to vaccine proponents that have failed to meet the challenge, and have had to beat off a couple of attackers. No big deal for me, but it is for this forum.

Originally posted by Wolfmanjack Wolfmanjack wrote:

Aslander Go away
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 10:52am
I've found some more information on the internet regarding this technology:

United States of America (Press Release) June 13, 2009 -- A one million dollar reward has been offered to all vaccine and drug promoters challenging them to prove vaccines and drugs are more safe and effective than Uniform Picocsalar Oligodynamic Silver Hydrosol (UPCOSH). NASA technology has been utilized to create a new category of hydrosols called UPCOSH, and they have been proven effective against harmful viruses. Link - http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200906/1244881317.html

The National Academy Press provides a copy of the book, "Methods for Developing Spacecraft Water Exposure Guidelines (2000)"(http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=9892). Ann on page 117 of that book it shows a graphic(http://books.nap.edu/openbook/0309071348/gifmid/117.gif) of the system used by NASA to recycle every bit of moisture on the International Space Station, including urine.(http://books.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=9892&page=117). This is notatated on the page as "FIGURE A-1 The Mir humidity condensate water-reclamation system, which is planned for the early phases of the International Space Station. On the ISS, this system will be located in the service module of the Russian segment." It noted on the page that "Biocidal silver (0.05-0.20 milligrams per liter [mg/L]) also is added here for microbial control."(http://books.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=9892&page=117).

It talks about a "Biocidal silver". This is what is also referred to as a silver hydrosol which is also published in the long-standing Townsend Report as a silver hydrosol that states, "A comprehensive study commissioned by NASA reported that, 'Three experiments were done with E. coli. The first two employed silver propionate (a silver salt). Cell populations were quite stable at room temperature in the absence of the added silver. The silver killed the cells. The process was not precisely exponential, but there was no indication that killing would not ultimately be complete. The extinction times (10-4 killing) might have ranged from < 2 hrs. to approximately 4 hrs. at 50 ppb of silver and from < 1 hr to approximately 2 hrs. at 250 ppb. Silver from the electrolytic ion generator was used in the third experiment, and the probable extinction times were approximately 4 hrs. and approximately 2 hrs. again at 50 and 250 ppb,

This is further verified by the comments in the "Methods for Developing Spacecraft Water Exposure Guidelines (2000)"(http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=9892) under "Filter-Reactor Catalytic Oxidation", and I quote, "The system for water recovery from humidity condensate has been upgraded for the International Space Station (ISS) and includes an assembly that will remove organic contaminants by catalytic oxidation in an air-liquid flow at ambient temperature and pressure upstream of the multifiltration bed. This should at least double the life of the multifiltration beds (Samsonov et al. 1997). The composition of the catalyst and the process is proprietary. In fact, this “filter reactor,” an ambient-temperature catalytic reactor (similar to the one used to create Bionaid), has been in operation aboard Mir since January 1998. In the service module design for the ISS, the system will have a condensate feed unit that will facilitate transfer of condensates collected from ISS modules (and stored in contingency water container bags) to the Russian condensate processor for water recovery."(http://books.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=9892&page=118)

The Immunogenic Research Foundation(http://www.imref.org) also verifies the above by stating, "Comprehensive studies conducted by NASA (circa 1970) on a crude oligodynamic Ag+ hydrosol preparation offer a compelling argument that today’s highly advanced oligodynamic Ag+ hydrosols may be the solution to lessening the impact of viral plagues."(http://www.imref.org/articles/pdfs/Townsend_I.pdf)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 11:05am
Foiund a patent on a similar formulation, though it is not the superior NASA technology used in this technology offered in the $1M Reward:

U.S. patent #5676977
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 12:37pm
I've dug up dozens of pages of spam in forums where Burk Elder Hale (the Creator of Bionaid) is also the spammer in this thread (Jesse Hargrave) AKA Aslander. Where he and Elder [They are the same person or are in the same family] were banned for spamming. He's trying to pedal his $12,000 a 55 gallon drum products. Note the town, exact Name and Date of Birth (off by a year)

Member: Aslander
Date of Birth:     12 July 1956

http://www.rangeguide.net/elder.htm
QUOTE:
"I was born to Burk-Elder: Hale, Second and Leona-Catherine: Mayes-Hale on October fourth, in the Year of Our Lord one-thousand-nine-hundred-fifty-five, in the city of Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia which was originally known as Hargrave, Georgia, named after my great-great-grand-father William: Hargrave. Both my parents are of Scottish descent, my mother being associated, as a Mayes, with Clan Donald USA, and also have MacDonalds on my fathers side and from the Ulster region of Scotland. My father is of Clan Hale, from the Edingurgh District of Scotland, and he led our Clan in Georgia as a Chief."

-Snip-

I've recently rekindled The Stone Kingdom to help communities share the best organic, natural foods and supplements, the latest technology for living water and water purification, alternative energy and other innovations. I'm the Director and Webmaster of Range Guide and Aetheric Energy. Most recently I developed Bionaid, a historic breakthrough believed to be the remedy for most ills."

End Quote
Annie View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 12:58pm
FYI
Burk-Elder: Hale, Third is the Founder of the American Sons and Daughters of Confederate Veterans.  
The official start of the ASDCV was on March 8, 2007, at the 50th Anniversary Ceremony of the 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress at Hargrave Cemetery in Hargrave, Georgia. At this event, the Jesse Hargrave Camp was established as the first camp of the American Confederate Sons & Daughters Of Confederate Veterans. ....
Dense populations are going to be hit very hard by this pestiferousness little (flu virus) monster. "Technologist"
Stock 3 months water, food, weapon/ammo, meds, supplies, and some money at home.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 2:44pm
Please provide these pages where Mr. Hale has spammed forums. You provide no evidence of this, and are still in the personal attack mode.

You still have not addressed the $1,000,000.00 REWARD! THE TOPIC.

I checked Mr. Hale's website, and I saw no mention of $12,000 a barrel. I did speak with him and he said it was $10,000 per barrel.

I've also informed him about what is going on on this forum with certain people. I will keep him informed, as he states that he may do a press release on this forum should anything be said about him that is libelous or fearmongering.

FACT, I've not tried to sell anything here! I linked to a website about a radio broadcast. Since then it has been, aside from one or two positive comments. nothing but personal attacks and a witchhunt.

What is up with you people who are on the attack?

What is it that YOU want to hide?

Is this forum's existence soley for the purpose of instilling fear and promoting vaccines and drugs? That's a question, not a claim - based on the fact that certain people ,who I've noted on here, are obsessed with flu doom, and the same fearmongering being promoted by WHO and the mainstream media.

I've dug up dozens of pages of spam in forums where Burk Elder Hale (the Creator of Bionaid) is also the spammer in this thread (Jesse Hargrave) AKA Aslander. Where he and Elder [They are the same person or are in the same family] were banned for spamming. He's trying to pedal his $12,000 a 55 gallon drum products. Note the town, exact Name and Date of Birth (off by a year)

Member: Aslander
Date of Birth:     12 July 1956

http://www.rangeguide.net/elder.htm
QUOTE:
"I was born to Burk-Elder: Hale, Second and Leona-Catherine: Mayes-Hale on October fourth, in the Year of Our Lord one-thousand-nine-hundred-fifty-five, in the city of Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia which was originally known as Hargrave, Georgia, named after my great-great-grand-father William: Hargrave. Both my parents are of Scottish descent, my mother being associated, as a Mayes, with Clan Donald USA, and also have MacDonalds on my fathers side and from the Ulster region of Scotland. My father is of Clan Hale, from the Edingurgh District of Scotland, and he led our Clan in Georgia as a Chief."

-Snip-

I've recently rekindled The Stone Kingdom to help communities share the best organic, natural foods and supplements, the latest technology for living water and water purification, alternative energy and other innovations. I'm the Director and Webmaster of Range Guide and Aetheric Energy. Most recently I developed Bionaid, a historic breakthrough believed to be the remedy for most ills."

End Quote
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 3:08pm
As a distant cousin of the Hales, Bennetts, Olsens, Hendricksons, Mayes, Heads, Swaffords, and countless other related families here in this country, I, Jesse Hargrave, am supposed to feel some sort of guilt for posting a link to a radio broadcast about Mr. Hale because we are remotely related? Not ever.

What is interesting is that many that have responded to this topic on this forum have been totally obsessed with a person that has mentioned someone else BUSTING vaccine/drug promoters, who use FEARMONGERING, more effectively than anyone I've ever seen. And, it appears that the atypical vaccine/drug/fearmongering types want to spew the usual HATE in a witchhunt aimed at me.

Are you real proud of your witchhunt?LOL

If that is the best you can do, let the record show it here, and as for Mr. Hale, I'm going to tell him what's been going on here, and that NOT ONE PERSON AT AvianFluTalk, who have attempted to disparage he and I, want to talk about his $1million challenge, much less take him up on the challenge.

Unless someone has something positive to say, wants to take him up on his challenge, or wants to simply do the RIGHT THING on this thread, then it appears that it is futile to share anything positive and hopeful here, unless its the illusion of "professional help" by a doctor who is all too willing to stick a needle full of poison in a child's arm.

Annie, you have alot of time on your hands that would be better spent doing something positive instead of participating in a witchhunt. What are mothers to think of people who care so less of their children to such a degree that they fail so miserably at seeing the value of NASA science being applied to nutritional technology that antiquates vaccines that mame and kill their children?Shocked

Originally posted by Annie Annie wrote:

FYI
Burk-Elder: Hale, Third is the Founder of the American Sons and Daughters of Confederate Veterans.  
The official start of the ASDCV was on March 8, 2007, at the 50th Anniversary Ceremony of the 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress at Hargrave Cemetery in Hargrave, Georgia. At this event, the Jesse Hargrave Camp was established as the first camp of the American Confederate Sons & Daughters Of Confederate Veterans. ....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 3:17pm
About the real Mr. Hale that I've come to know:

Kindhearted, loving, charity of caring people speaks about who they really are.

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 3:25pm
Bionade, AKA Jessie Hargrave, AKA Burk Elder Hale. That $1,000,000 offer is worthless just like your attempted identity twisting games. You're just here to make $$$. We already proved your behind and profiting from bionade. At least you're finally admitting that it's your family that's manufacturing and selling the item.

In every forum you get yourself banned. You usually start off by saying bionaid saved your life. You then call people stalkers and or part of an FDA master plan. Then you rant about how people must hate Disabled Veterans. Eventually you self destruct and get banned.

Member pricing (w/ 4% non-PayPal discount):
$12,000 55 gal Drum
Link to $12,000 for a 55 Gal Drum

One of endless links to Bionade(AKA Jessie Hargrave, AKA   Burk Elder Hale) being Banned in forums.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 3:26pm
I checked out the Bioaid website and found that to view testimonies about this product the reader has to agree to the following "User Rules".

It seems to me the owners of this web site are paronoid about people speaking negatively about their products. Read the highlighted rules.  Remember these are the rules just to view their testimonies.

Also there are more disclaimers in these rules relating to the so-called benefits of these products. A lot of talk and no substantial evidence to show the product has any actual benefits.

User Rules

• User must be an adult supporter in good standing to use or view this website, order product or to attend seminars, receive special information, and invitations to events. The term "Network" includes Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc., and supporters of same with the exception of membership in the Range Guide Network.
• User is hereby given notice that all information they see or hear, at any time, on this website or from the Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc., or its supporters, during Network events, through written material, telephone conversations, or Network affiliations shall be understood to be the supporter's personal opinion, whether acting jointly or separately, and shall not be construed as a recommendation, endorsement or advertisement, diagnosis or treatment of disease. Further, should User choose to act upon this information, he/she will hold the Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc., and all supporters blameless when they choose to exercise their free will in applying the information, for their personal use, as they deem appropriate. User agrees to assume all liability for their activities in breach of this agreement. Supporters may acquire further rights to information and products through other agreements that remain in accord with our Statement of Purpose and User Rules.
• User waives any claims against the Network or any supporter of the Network, should the results of their research, interaction, and decided courses of action fail to in any way meet any expectations that the User may have had before or using or viewing this website or after joining the Range Guide Network.
• User understands that any and all parties, written materials, products and services, to which they are exposed within the boundaries of this Network, constitute a trade secret of the Network, its supporters, officers, and representatives.
• All matters to which the User is directly or indirectly involved, conversations, written material, activities, identities of other supporters, officers or affiliated organizations that are revealed through User in this Network shall be kept secret and strictly confidential.
• The User understands that the offer of products, or their use, shall not be interpreted as a remedy, treatment, drug or cure for any physical or mental problem. Further, if User has experienced health symptoms that are a concern, they are advised to seek the advice and services of a Medical Doctor. If User uses any products noted on this website and experiences a reversal in any unhealthy symptoms of a medical nature that are legally restricted to treatments or mediation my licensed medical professionals User agrees that the reversal of any unhealthy sypmtoms of a medical nature that are legally restricted to treatments or mediation my licensed medical professionals are totally and completely coincidental.
• User hereby attests that they are a User in this private Network as a man or woman, independent, not representing any cloak of office, title or agency, or third party interest while engaging in activities, and a supporter of the Range Guide Network.
User agrees to indemnify (pay all costs) to the Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc. and any of it's supporters, in the event they breach any of the above provisions and terms, for one hundred and fifty percent (150%) of all costs incurred by Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc. and any of it's supporters, officers, and, or agents. User shall never bear witness against Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc. and any of it's supporters, officers, and, or agents in any adverse or hostile manner whatsoever.
User agrees to indemnify (pay all costs) to the Range Guide Network, Burk-Elder: Hale, Third, Burk Hale, Inc. and any of it's supporters, officers, and, or agents in defending, litigating, negotiating, and, or settling any claim arising out of, or being a contributing factor to a breach of the terms and conditions of these terms of service and terms of use.

ASS-lander hasn't commented on any other topic on this forum and seems hell-bent on pushing this product under the guise of the $1m reward topic.

Technologist is right ...... Asslander is a troll and nothing more than a snake-oil salesman doing the dirty work of a paranoid spammer 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 3:32pm
Posting copywritten information here, rickster?! You are soooo busted.LOL

I had no problem hitting the agree button, as I understand the pressure by the FDA and vaccine/drug companies, and how people like you can twist what is being said.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 3:37pm
You have quite an imagination! You make up stories about being getting banned in all kinds of forums, as if YOU ARE THERE ON ALL THESE FORUMS STALKING AROUND, since you appear to have no life of your own or nothing positive to contribute to society.

I never said it was my family selling Bionaid. I have family all over the world! That's your best shot at avoiding taking the $1 million reward!LOL

Bionade, AKA Jessie Hargrave, AKA Burk Elder Hale. That $1,000,000 offer is worthless just like your attempted identity twisting games. You're just here to make $$$. We already proved your behind and profiting from bionade. At least you're finally admitting that it's your family that's manufacturing and selling the item.

In every forum you get yourself banned. You usually start off by saying bionaid saved your life. You then call people stalkers and or part of an FDA master plan. Then you rant about how people must hate Disabled Veterans. Eventually you self destruct and get banned.

Member pricing (w/ 4% non-PayPal discount):
$12,000 55 gal Drum
Link to $12,000 for a 55 Gal Drum

One of endless links to Bionade(AKA Jessie Hargrave, AKA   Burk Elder Hale) being Banned in forums.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 3:41pm
Oh...that's REAL "intelligent".LOL

Check around before you made this post at other posts I've made here. Your lies are now exposed and, on top of it all, you deserve to be banned for violating Mr. Hale's copywrite, posting copywritten material on this website (It has been copied as evidence)!

ASS-lander hasn't commented on any other topic on this forum and seems hell-bent on pushing this product under the guise of the $1m reward topic.

Technologist is right ...... Asslander is a troll and nothing more than a snake-oil salesman doing the dirty work of a paranoid spammer 
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Aslander Aslander wrote:

Posting copywritten information here, rickster?! You are soooo busted.LOL

I had no problem hitting the agree button, as I understand the pressure by the FDA and vaccine/drug companies, and how people like you can twist what is being said.

Aslander I'll be glad to send a purge request to google for you for all of your websites. This will remove all of their Cached data from google and I'll make sure to include an exclusion filter on bionade.com, net, zeoheal and a few others. This will keep away any copy-write issues. You might loose a good deal of traffic but at least your information will be protected.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic