Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - $1,000,000.00 REWARD PARALYZES VACCINE PROPONENTS!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

$1,000,000.00 REWARD PARALYZES VACCINE PROPONENTS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 4:12pm
You'd have to contact Mr. Hale for authorization to do that. And if you proceed to do it anyway, you may cause a great deal of problems for this website and forum.

Originally posted by Technologist Technologist wrote:

Originally posted by Aslander Aslander wrote:

Posting copywritten information here, rickster?! You are soooo busted.LOL

I had no problem hitting the agree button, as I understand the pressure by the FDA and vaccine/drug companies, and how people like you can twist what is being said.

Aslander I'll be glad to send a purge request to google for you for all of your websites. This will remove all of their Cached data from google and I'll make sure to include an exclusion filter on bionade.com, net, zeoheal and a few others. This will keep away any copy-write issues. You might loose a good deal of traffic but at least your information will be protected.
rickster58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 4:18pm

Terms and conditions are not copyright you moron.

Does typing in big fonts make you feel like a big man?

I just filled out the form and will let them investigate the claims on your website.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 4:19pm

Be aware that I have friends here, and everything is being witnessed regarding personal attackes and threats detrimental to Mr. Hale and myself.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 4:26pm
Thanks for exposing your real motivations here, rickster! Be aware that ANYONE looking at the content requiring that people agree to view it has to agree with the terms, especially morons like you, and also the FDA. Mr Hale must have seen you coming, loser.LOL

Large fonts are for those with reading impairments, loser.

I've found no drug claims on the website Mr. Hale has.

Originally posted by rickster58 rickster58 wrote:

Terms and conditions are not copyright you moron.

Does typing in big fonts make you feel like a big man?

I just filled out the form and will let them investigate the claims on your website.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 4:27pm
The only one making personal attacks is you asslander.
You and your veiled threats don't scare me little man 

Technologist View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 4:28pm
Aslander,

You were bragging at how rich Burk-Elder Hale is. Numerous times you have challenged me to the $1,000,000 offer.

I think it's a fair question to ask how is he going to pay up on the $1,000,000.00 offer? He lives in a house that is valued at $114,000

702 Woodgate Rd, Ringgold, GA 30736

I take that back. The total assessed building and land value was $47,348 in 2008.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 4:36pm
I have responded to your attacks, one after another, and have made no veiled threats as you have.

But...I'd imagine that Mr Hale, should you file a report with the FDA, will prosecute you for filing frivolous claims, as you will have exposed your real identity.LOL

As it says on his website, that you have viewed under his terms, you will have to pay 150% of any costs he has to deal with in legal actions you may give rise too. Hope you are real rich, mr brilliant.Dead

Originally posted by rickster58 rickster58 wrote:

The only one making personal attacks is you asslander.
You and your veiled threats don't scare me little man 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 4:40pm
Hey, STALKER,  Mr. Hale lives in Montana.

If you want to know how he will pay out, you'll have to register for the reward and find out! But we know you'll never be doing that, don't we!?Dead

Aslander,

You were bragging at how rich Burk-Elder Hale is. Numerous times you have challenged me to the $1,000,000 offer.

I think it's a fair question to ask how is he going to pay up on the $1,000,000.00 offer? He lives in a house that is valued at $114,000

702 Woodgate Rd, Ringgold, GA 30736

I take that back. The total assessed building and land value was $47,348 in 2008.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 4:44pm
Any more threatening posts by those that have stalked and threatened me here will not be responded to from here on. Anyone else is welcome to reply and get a reply back. This thread has kept me busy because of stalkers and trolls on a witchhunt, and I will not participate in their idiocracy any longer. I'm suprised that moderators have allowed them to personally attack me as much as they have.
Sara123 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 4:51pm
Are you paying for the medical research project to prove the claims for your product?

That would cost way more than the "reward" you are offering which explains why no one has taken you up on your silly "offer."
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 4:58pm
Funny....wish it was my product! Wink

You'll have to ask Mr. Hale.

And if you are so smart, "Sara", and you don't believe Mr. Hale, why not make a quick $1million and register for the REWARD?!

Its ok, you need not answer. We can imagine why you will not be taking him up on the reward.

Originally posted by Sara123 Sara123 wrote:

Are you paying for the medical research project to prove the claims for your product?

That would cost way more than the "reward" you are offering which explains why no one has taken you up on your silly "offer."
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 5:05pm

Hey, STALKER, Mr. Hale lives in Montana.

Now I'm a Stalker like the other 100 people you called stalkers... LOL. I can see you!!!

I get pay checks from more then 12 companies. Part of that is Skip Searching so you're not that far off. Ask Sanford "Spamford" Wallace.

Spamford

He was the Spam King. Hence the name Spam. He sent billions of unwanted emails and faxes. I tracked that guy since 1996 resulting in numerous lawsuits. It cost him over $250 million dollars.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 5:07pm

Any more threatening posts by those that have stalked and threatened me here will not be responded to from here on. Anyone else is welcome to reply and get a reply back. This thread has kept me busy because of stalkers and trolls on a witchhunt, and I will not participate in their idiocracy any longer. I'm suprised that moderators have allowed them to personally attack me as much as they have.

you are a madman

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 5:10pm

Hey, STALKER,  Mr. Hale lives in Montana.

BIONAIDâ„¢ USA & International
Sales & Distribution:
Burk-Elder: Hale, Third
702 Woodgate Road
Ringgold Postal Code [30736] Georgia

Consultation & Appointments:
Call 406-595-2012 <--- his cell phone.
10am - 12pm & 3pm - 5pm MST
Monday - Thursday
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 5:43pm

From the websites:

Burk-Elder: Hale, Third.
Post Office Box 999
Emigrant, Montana [59027]

Mr. Hale grew up in Georgia, but lives in Montana. He has distribution centers all over America and foreign countries.

Stalkers, take the challenge, or look lame! Dead

There are only a few of you on here, and you just have a burr under your saddle about this technology, or just obsessed with Mr. Hale. Funny.LOL
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 5:55pm
Aslander,

This entire thread brought levity and humor to a concerned forum. Something this forum needed. So I thank you for that. If you stop talking about bionaid we might just find common interests and you might actually like being here.

Take care...

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 9:58pm
It's been fun!Big%20smile

I never intended to talk about Bionaid, I just wanted to talk about the reward and its potential to put a stop to the psychological conditioning from the mainstream media, WHO, CDC, and others to get us all buying into vaccines with the pandemic alert level scare tactic. Someone else brought that up before I did.

I think the NASA connection is very interesting as well. We should be informed better. There are lots of things out there we should be better informed about. I've learned alot here, and appreciate the concerns by people here who want to know more about what's really going on.

Nite...Sleepy

Aslander,

This entire thread brought levity and humor to a concerned forum. Something this forum needed. So I thank you for that. If you stop talking about bionaid we might just find common interests and you might actually like being here.

Take care...

Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 6:56am
Wow.... Just wow. I've been watching this with interest for some time now. Looks like a country pounding on a spammer scheister!

Maybe, and this is a HUGE maybe Flatlander... oops! Asslander (God I just had a hilarous mental image!) Jesse. Anyway, maybe the people here *ARE* informed and extremely intelligent. It's why every time a snake oil salesman (You) comes onto this forum touting the unbelievable benefits of some chemical or doohicky they and their product are quickly exposed to be the frauds they are.

I remember a while back someone came in here touting the benefits of a box that had flourescent lights, that's right: Flourescent Lights, in it that was purported to not only purify the air, but just about cure baldness. By far the most prolific of the profiteering a-holes (You again) are touting and selling Colloidial Silver which has been outlawed and with good reason. It causes ARGYRIA! That problem alone is why its FDA backing was pulled.

Yes it is very true that it is antibiotic, I will agree with you that that much is true, however it's value is infintesimal in comparison to over the counter antibiotics like Neosporin. Tea is just as antibiotic as Collodial Silver! The moment anyone says they're taking this crap I want to beat them about the head and neck with a claw hammer! Oh, and I almost forgot!!! Collodial Silver is an ANTIBIOTIC. This will do less than nothing for you in regards to fighting off a flu, and may actually damage kidneys and the liver, both of which are there specifically as filters and fill up with this garbage at dangerous rates. I don't want to damage the very organs that are tasked with helping me fight off diseases. What are you quacks going to advocate next: Bloodletting?

Now we come to the end of our tour here ass lander (HAH! Mental picture all over again!!!) The crux of why nobody here is stupid enough to enter into your million dollar scam, particularly Sara. I'll say that it's probably because anyone with half a brain knows that what you're doing is little more than a phishing scam for personal information with which God only knows what you'd do. You're a criminal, and a snake oil salesman. I hope you're removed from this forum, just as you have from every single one of the rest you've touted your bullsheite on.

You'er getting owned by Technologist right now. I looked at his complaint. It'll be funny when some G-Men stop by your door for a litttle face to face.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 7:06am

I'm getting some complaints about aslander and I have not been following the posts. 

Anyone care to catch me up to speed on what's going on?  
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 7:14am
He's someone that's been touting the scam of Collodial silver as a cure all. When anyone questions him he responds with, OMG YOU'RE "FLAMMING" ME!!!

It seems pretty par for the course with this guy.

He's been banned by literally hundreds of other survival related forums. Don't believe me? Do a Google Search for "Bionaid Banned" or follow the link that Techie posted. There was one thread where he had created ten or more accounts and was replying to himself as if they were customer testimonials while all only had one or two posts to the respective author.

He's also looking for personal information. If someone decides to try to scam people with Collodial Silver like this over years (I found posts dating back to 2003 that were his) identity theft isn't a big stretch...
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 7:46am
Hello Aslander,

Any parting words? 

Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 7:47am
%5bblue.jpg%5d 

Wanna look like this guy? Take this snake oil.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 11:27am
Parting words, Albert?

EDITED
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 11:31am
This entire thread has been saved and archived, webpage complete files.Wink
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 11:39am
Turboguy, in your post, NUMBER 666, You falsely claim that the technology is "colloidal silver" instead of a monatomic oxygen/trace mineral solution that cannot remain in the body. I've not claimed that anyo!ne has flammed me, just called me names and attempted to offend me....but I'm not offended. LOL

All these banned claims....what are you taling about? You are lying and providing no proof whatsoever regarding your frivolous claim.

I saw the SFA thing about banning Hale, and it was done by the request of a product competitor, Hale revealed. You have quite an imagination too.

TAKE THE REWARD CHALLENGE OR SIT DOWN.Cry

Originally posted by Turboguy Turboguy wrote:

He's someone that's been touting the scam of Collodial silver as a cure all. When anyone questions him he responds with, OMG YOU'RE "FLAMMING" ME!!!

It seems pretty par for the course with this guy.

He's been banned by literally hundreds of other survival related forums. Don't believe me? Do a Google Search for "Bionaid Banned" or follow the link that Techie posted. There was one thread where he had created ten or more accounts and was replying to himself as if they were customer testimonials while all only had one or two posts to the respective author.

He's also looking for personal information. If someone decides to try to scam people with Collodial Silver like this over years (I found posts dating back to 2003 that were his) identity theft isn't a big stretch...
Wolfmanjack View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfmanjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 1:35pm
Hey

I do not normally respond to trolls like you in this manner but i thought i would give it a shot.

1. your Use of large fonts is annoyingly rude
2, Your tone in your posts in argumentative at the least is is designed to elicit negative responses.
3. I suspect you are from 4chan .. Or simply have no idea what it takes to become a member of a community.
4. It has been proven (At least to me and others here) That you have lied about who you are and what your motivation is to posting here in the first place.

5. Once you were confronted with the evidence you became more beligerant and acuse us of multiple things..

6. Normally all these things can be ignored and usually are.. But you have taken upon yourself to represent a company selling something.. And frankly If i wanted to read spam or see adds for some companies products i would seek it out.. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR THAT JUNK!

Frankly.. you have no rights whatsoever on these forums, Your personal information is public knowledge and can be transmitted freely by anyone who wishes to. If you do not like this fact you can petition the governments of the world to change things.. Good luck there buddy.

I usually take a back seat in little childish things like this.. But i call for this guy to be IP banned post haste. He has demonstrated a lack of any type of common sense and a total lack of respect for the comunity in general.

debracanice View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debracanice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 1:55pm
snake oil salesman nothing new

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 1:56pm
Wolfmanjack......... I couldn't have said it better  Clap

debracanice View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debracanice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 1:58pm
censorship is when he erases you , Its a forum thaT MEANS WE GET TO DISCUSS AND DISMISS YOUR SNAKE OIL

AND WHERE DO YOU GET OFF THINKING WE ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY THIS SNAKE OIL
ME163 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ME163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2009 at 8:30pm
As I told albert, in my petition to rid our site of Mr. Ass, I stated that I have no time for his mickey mouse antics. I call on all of us to ban Mr. ASS and rid our good forum of his slick oily ways...

ME163
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2009 at 5:16am
Originally posted by wrote:

This entire thread has been saved and archived, webpage complete files.Wink

OH NOES!!!!11!1one!

Make sure you list me in your lawsuit. When we get to the courtroom I'll arrest your ass and bring Federal charges against you for falsely representation and engaging in a phishing scam/identity theft across state lines, then I'll turn your ass over to the FDA. I'm sure Nasty Nate's got a special place picked out for you in the slammer doesn't he, Jesse. You'll be grabbinb a pocket before the end of twenty-four hours.

What are you going to do? Tell the government that you're trying to scam elderly people and the gullible out of their money, but everyone is standing up to you because they're not pathetically stupid? That's like a drug dealer calling the police because someone stole his stash of crack!
ME163 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ME163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2009 at 11:25am
Mr. Ass could face criminal charges in Kansas for deception or theft by false pretenses where the victim is a disabled individual. It is a big deal in the state of Kansas to decieve a disabled individual.... I think Mr Ass is on his way to Lansing or leavenworth if he tries to bring charges against anyone here.

abcdefg View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abcdefg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2009 at 11:43pm
AS I said before and will say again, this should put to end this guys sales. One ouf us could buy a little gizmo to make collidial sliver for sixty bucks and make a gallon for each member for the cost of distilled water. A gallon of medicine for about a buck and a half if you pay more then that you are nuts. They use this gizmo you can order I say that because too many companies sell them, and I wont promote one over the other. It is easier to make then mudpies, it takes zero science. Buy a gallon of distilled water and watch it go. And it does turn you blue if you use too much. I have the gizmo if you want to drop by my place with your gallon of distilled water you can use it for free. LOLOL
abcdefg View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abcdefg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2009 at 11:49pm
Even cheaper then I said, make your own Gizmo and wella your in business. Here you go, he is out of business.

How to make your own Silver Colloid Generator.

While it has been discovered that 30 volts is the ideal for

Silver Colloid production, 27 volts is very effective and

happens to be the convenient result of wiring three 9-volt

batteries together.

Therefore,

you'll need three 9-volt transistor radio batteries,

three battery snap-on lead connectors,

2 insulated alligator clips,

1 "grain-of-wheat" 24 volt 40 mA sub miniature

incandescent bulb,

a foot of 3/32" heat-shrink insulation tubing,

a foot of 2-conductor stranded insulated wire

for clip-leads,

a small box to put it all in, and

10" of pure silver wire (.999 fine).

This should cost under $30.00 for everything. Assuming some

skill with a soldering iron, you should spend about thirty

minutes constructing the generator.

Solder your three snap-on battery clips in series (red to

black) to provide 27 volts. Connect a 24V incandescent lamp

in series with either positive or negative output lead.

Solder the red insulated alligator clip to the positive (anode)

and the black insulated clip to the negative (cathode)

2-conductor lead wires.  Insulation is shrunk over soldered

connections using a heat gun or hair dryer.

Cut your 10" of silver wire in half. Bend top ends of your

two 5" silver electrode wires so they can clip over the top rim

of a plastic or glass cup (not metal).

About 4" of each wire should be submerged.

WARNING! Use ONLY pure silver (.999 fine) electrodes. #14 gauge

is the preferred thickness. Pure silver is sometimes available

at electroplating supply companies. Or, inquire at a jewelry

store specializing in silver about who their wholesale supplier

is.

Do not use sterling silver (.9275) since sterling contains

copper and nickel.

NICKEL CAN BE TOXIC. (With this in mind, you may want to have

a chemical analysis (assay) of your purchased silver in addition

to the written word of your supplier.)

If the Silver Colloid is to be ingested or injected, be sure to

use distilled water. Tap water is fine for other uses, such as

for a topical spray or for plants. Also, before beginning to

make your Colloidal Silver you will need to make a saline

solution for enhancing conductivity.

NOTE: Two points of interest since this file was posted;

1)  DO NOT USE SALT - just use distilled water

2)  An ingot of silver cut in half works better than wire

Saline solution can be made by mixing six ounces of distilled

water with one tea-spoon of sea salt in a separate container.

Do not use common table salt as table salt has chemical

additives. After stirring the salt solution, pour some of the

water into an eye dropper bottle.

Now you're ready to make Colloidal Silver. Pour eight ounces

of water into your glass. Add 1 or 2 drops of saline solution

(3 drops at the most; if you use too much salt, you'll be

making silver chloride instead!) to distilled water and stir

with a plastic/non-conductive utensil.

Insert silver electrode wires. Placement of wires is not critical,

but they must not be touching each other or the process will

stop. (You cannot shock yourself in this process so do not be

concerned.)

Attach alligator clips to the ends of the silver electrode

wires coming over the outside rim of the glass and you will

see a grey mist inside the glass start to peel away from the

positive polarity wire while bubbles of hydrogen rise from

the other.

Laboratory tests show that this method creates a silver colloid

of approximately 1 ppm per minute of activation time.

Since you are only taking microscopic particles from the silver

wire, your silver wire may very well last for years.

The brightness of the light bulb is related to the conductivity

of the water. It is not necessarily a problem if the bulb is

very dim or even remains dark as long as the process itself is

occurring. (If the bulb is dark you can always consider adding

one more drop of saline solution next time.) Do not add saline

solution after process has begun.

Of course, when batteries are old, the light will also become

dimmer, signaling it's time for a change. Touch the two alligator

clips together to test the brightness of the bulb as a battery

check. A fresh set of three alkaline batteries should make

several hundred thousand batches of concentrated Silver Colloid.

Also, put a few drops of Silver Colloid in the saline solution

to prevent fungus growth.

When finished, detach alligator clips. Clean silver electrode

wire after each use to remove dark oxide on the anode. Use a

small piece of 1/4" thick nylon kitchen scouring pad to polish

dried silver, then wipe with paper napkin to make ready for

next use.

Store your Colloidal Silver in dark, non-conductive (and if

plastic, non-reactive) containers, like empty hydrogen peroxide

bottles. Keep away from light as even room light will degrade

colloids rapidly by turning solution grey or black just as

exposure to light darkens the silver in camera film. Stir

thoroughly or shake each time before using. Keep cool, but do

not refrigerate
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2009 at 10:53am
Nope. Not good for you.

Anyone that uses this crap needs a psychological evaluation.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic