Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Prepare for truth!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spread_fear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prepare for truth!!!
    Posted: July 21 2009 at 9:22am
spread_fear View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spread_fear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2009 at 9:25am
Anyone who thinks I am the bad guy, you might want to put on your reading glasses and take a look at the above posted link.  It could save your life.
Technologist View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2009 at 10:06am
I thought you left this forum forever?

Hermit's are unequivocally forbidden by law to have internet connections. I'm boarding up the entrance to your cave. You're now forced back into society!
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2009 at 10:12am
WOW

Thats alota fear on one page spread fear.

Thats definetely accomplishing your name
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
Tenth_Door View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tenth_Door Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2009 at 1:08pm
Actually I liked the picture at the web site listed above. 
 And I don't do "conspiracy" very well but at the same time I never discount anything. 
It Is What It Is
jandressup View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jandressup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2009 at 1:44pm
Everything is an eye openerOuch....always good to be informed and aware........you never knowShocked....thanks.......Clap
If you have one foot on yesterday...and one foot on tomorrow...You are "piddling" on today!....Take time to smell the Flowers....

ChrisP View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2009 at 2:52pm
Icke will be first in the queue when the vaccine is ready - then retire back to his mansion to have Tamiflu on toast.
waenderer View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waenderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2009 at 10:37pm
i think this is not the time for NWO theorys......but the time to bring out FACTS about h1n1.

please folks....don try to make news whenthere is none.
nightowlmn View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightowlmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2009 at 6:13am
FYI-
my daughter had to go into the emergency room after  having a reaction to her vaccine shots. She broke out in hives and high
fever. It tramatized me! NEVER AGAIN.   I know nurses that refuse to get flu shots eyery year  for flu season. Alot of people I work with  that got the flu shot got the flu!  I declined. I  build my immune system up with plant based diet and practice good hand washing .
debracanice View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debracanice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2009 at 8:50am
Clap
Originally posted by waenderer waenderer wrote:

i think this is not the time for NWO theorys......but the time to bring out FACTS about h1n1.

please folks....don try to make news whenthere is none.

There will always be thoses who tryb to take advantage of everyone and form cults and sell us snake oil .

We need to be alert and take care of each other I dont like blocking people but we need to work together to help each other watch out
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debracanice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2009 at 8:51am
I am decling to cast my vote on the vacination 
I clearly see both sides of the story
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debracanice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2009 at 8:52am
ClapClapClap
Originally posted by ChrisP ChrisP wrote:

Icke will be first in the queue when the vaccine is ready - then retire back to his mansion to have Tamiflu on toast.
ClapClapClap
dr d View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2009 at 12:17pm
Has anyone read David Icke books? He thinks that Obama and Bush are both part of a reptlian race that eat infants..please the source!
Dr d
abcdefg View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abcdefg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2009 at 3:28pm
Dr. D, didnt he once say that Bush was a shape shifiter?? I seem to recall that, and he thinks they come from outer space and have invaded us, they take on human form but are truly reptiles. This is serious they think this crap.
dr d View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2009 at 4:12pm
exactly and that they cut out the hearts of infants and eat them"while they are still beating".
Sounds like an old sci fi I remeber seeing when I was a kid
Dr d
RN-NC View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RN-NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2009 at 4:54pm
Why would you post something like that?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic