Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Possible Cure for Swine Flu-datam Medclinician - Event Date: September 21 2009

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Possible Cure for Swine Flu-datam Medclinician
    Posted: September 21 2009 at 4:55pm

Don’t do this at home kids. This is a published research item.

It needs more research- and I am posting it here first of all blogs (well almost first)  -

Remember- see a doctor- do not self medicate- this substance has a zillion side effects and is not to be used WITHOUT AN M.D. and even then it is NOT APPROVED FOR USE with Swine Flu.

The chemical data here needs to be utilized - tested as per research laws. This drug for no reason is to be given to pregnant women, and read all side effect, even if you have a script.

This I hope will be picked up by drug companies- and used to create a drug that will save millions of lives. So-

(1) Department of Health and Human Services, Section on Pharmacology, Division of Intramural Research Programs, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, 10 Center Drive, Bldg. 10, Room 2D-57, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA

Received: 17 December 2008 Accepted: 11 February 2009 Published online: 4 March 2009

Abstract In addition to regulating blood pressure, Angiotensin II (Ang II) exerts powerful pro-inflammatory effects in hypertension through stimulation of its AT1 receptors, most clearly demonstrated in peripheral arteries and in the cerebral vasculature. Administration of Ang II receptor blockers (ARBs) decreases hypertension-related vascular inflammation in peripheral organs. In rodent models of genetic hypertension, ARBs reverse the inflammation in the cerebral microcirculation. We hypothesized that ARBs could be effective in inflammatory conditions beyond hypertension. Our more recent studies, summarized here, indicate that this is indeed the case. We used the model of systemic administration of the bacterial endotoxin lipopolysaccharide (LPS). LPS produces a robust initial inflammatory reaction, the innate immune response, in peripheral organs and in the brain. Pretreatment with the ARB candesartan significantly diminishes the response to LPS, including reduction of pro-inflammatory cytokine release to the general circulation and decreased production and release of the pro-inflammatory adrenal hormone aldosterone. In addition, the ARB very significantly decreased the LPS-induced gene expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines and microglia activation in the brain. Our results demonstrate that AT1 receptor activity is essential for the unrestricted development of full-scale innate immune response in the periphery and in the brain. ARBs, due to their immune response-limiting properties, may be considered as therapeutically useful in a number of inflammatory diseases of the peripheral organs and the brain.

datamined by J. aka Medclinician

usual Med rambling...

for the world…

thank you for the inspiration

Dr. John, Dr. D

and Carah formerly of Shiny Toy Guns

its so contagious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnaRUpar_bY

from the ashes.. we will shine again…

you are the one

“I'll  never be alone again - to someone out there

you’re more than in my head, you’re more

We are gonna live forever

Healwayshasaplan View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healwayshasaplan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2009 at 8:13pm
I get it and like the idea. I would have to break it down and study all the info independantly to try and find how this could be done with natural products.. any suggestions? How can we stimulate this process in  the body naturally? And with what? Thanks!
stayinpositive
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic