Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

WHAT'S IN CSL'S PANVAX VACCINE?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHAT'S IN CSL'S PANVAX VACCINE?
    Posted: September 23 2009 at 9:31pm
The basic vaccine formulation is as follows:
Monovalent vaccine
15ug of antigen per 0.5mls
Unadjuvanted

10ml Multi Dose Vials (containing thiomersal – compound partly composed of mercury and ethylmercury.
- Used to prevent bacterial and fungal contamination of vaccines

Other components According to Product Information– Each 0.5mls contains

Sub units of A/California/7/2009 (H1N1) v-like virus
15ug haemagglutinin
As stated – 0.01%w/v Thiomersal as a preservative

Each 0.5mls also contains
Sodium Chloride 4.1mg
Sodium phosphate –dibasic anhydrous 0.3mg
Sodium phosphate- monobasic 80ug
Potassium chloride 20 ug
Potassium phosphate – monobasic 20 ug
Calcium chloride 1.5ug
Taurodeoxycholate ≤ 5ug (Bile salt-related, anionic detergent) (can give red eyes, blurred vision etc)
Ovalbumin ≤ 1.0ug
Sucrose <10ug
Neomycin ≤ 0.7ug – check for allergies to this antibiotic
Polymyxin B sulfate ≤0.11ng– check for allergies to this antibiotic
Beta-propiolactone ≤1.4ng

Taken From :    H1N1 Panvax WA Govt. Training Manual

Comment:  Can anyone on the forum tell us in layman's terms what each of these compounds is in there for?
rickster58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 3:27pm
Dr D ? Tech ? Med?

Anyone got any ideas?  This is important info to find out because the CSL Vaccine is one that will be available in US.

Reading through the whole training manual last night I noticed every person who takes the vaccine in Australia has to sign a consent and liability waiver.

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 4:34pm

thiomersal  ...  Many Americans don't want it in their vaccines.  

It has been banned in many countries.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 5:18pm
including ours for most purposes .....except in vaccinations.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 5:18pm
Does anyone know why there are 2 antibiotics in the vaccine? Is that normal?
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 8:48pm
Rick...    hi     (where are they when you need them?)    :)

anyway..   here is what I know.

Biggest Program Ever

CSL   Panvax

Free Doses

To all Adults

One shot Vaccine

the  "other part"  from W.H.O.

Using similar technology, the four vaccines are likely to share similar characteristics of

safety and immunogenicity. To date no results are publicly available.

CSL developed Panvax, a split-virion vaccine (for strict mock-up/pandemic use)

containing 30µgof HA antigen adjuvanted with 0.5mg AlPO4 (aluminium phosphate).

A two-dose regimen 21 days apart induced seroresponses (HI≥1/32) in 59% of adults 6

and in 95-100% of children (aged 6 monthsto 9 years).7 Cross-reactivity in adults and

children to a heterologous clade 2.1 virus(rgA/Indonesia/05/2005) was observed.6,7

A homologous booster dose induced seroresponses(MN≥1/20) in 60% of adult subjects

six months after two-dose priming.6

Panvax appeared safe in adults, the elderly and children with no vaccine-related

SAE.6,7 Infants and young children displayed higher frequencies of systemic reactions

than older children.

Unless there are ..  TWO named....  PANVAX Vaccines by CSL...     This above is for

H5N1

............Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 9:06pm

This seems to be the Plan...  (H5N1)

Vaccine development and production facilities are being ramped up, and possible

pre-pandemic vaccines are being produced and studied. If a human pandemic does

not emerge in the next few years,

its eventual emergence may become almost a non-event

if a very-effective pre-pandemic vaccine has prepared the population with

sufficient herd immunity to blunt its lethality.

Indeed, if there is sufficient immunity to stop it at the source,

it will not become pandemic.

As long as the likelihood of protecting the population continues to rise with the passage of time,

that likelihood becomes an increasingly important factor in predicting the loss of

lives and the amount of economic dislocation that will ultimately occur.

In light of human potential to develop herd immunity via vaccination

in advance of a pandemic strain,

the time that it allows us to do so

before it evolves

may become as crucial or more crucial to the measure of damage it causes

than its own lethality and contagiousness.

Among the more attractive alternatives available for reducing mortality

is vaccine stockpiling and

prepandemic vaccination.

"Human H5N1 vaccines are currently available

and can induce heterotypic immunity.

WHO and governments should give urgent consideration to the use of these vaccines

for the priming of individuals or communities who would be at greatest risk of

infection if an H5N1 influenza pandemic were to emerge."[64] 

Death associated with

influenza A viruses "is usually mediated by superinfection with bacteria, mainly

Streptococcus pneumoniae."[65], suggesting that lethality may be reduced by

vaccination against pneumonia.

wikipeda

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 9:10pm
Hi Mary

This version of the training manual, ( and I think it is the latest) says the 2 dose vaccination has been replaced by a single unadjuvanted dose. You are probably right, there must be 2 versions of this vaccine.

According to the manual, Australia will only get the single dose version........I wonder what you guys will get?

Rickster58
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 9:24pm
Rick.... did you read that?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 9:31pm
Yes I did Mary, but it doesn't make sense to me. This vaccine (or at least the one we are going to get here in Australia from next week) only protects you for 12 months and is only effective for the current strain circulating. It clearly states that in the training manual.

So if herd immunity is the goal how can this work with this vaccine?
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 10:01pm

Your search -- panvax H1N1 - did not match any documents in this database. Please revise your search query and try again.

www.pslgroup.com/dg/223b6e.htm

TGA Approves Panvax, Avian Flu Vaccine

MELBOURNE, Australia -- June 17, 2008 -- The Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has approved Panvax, an avian influenza vaccine. Panvax is intended for use in the prevention of influenza caused by a pandemic strain of avian influenza virus.

Three randomised, double-blind clinical studies were conducted in Australia to assess the immunogenicity and/or safety of the vaccine in adults aged 18 to 64 years, and older adults aged 65 years and older. The vaccine, administered as a 2-dose regimen, was found to be safe and well tolerated.

Panvax is a vaccine that can be used only when an influenza pandemic has been officially declared by the Australian Government in consultation with the World Health Organization.

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 11:05pm

Interesting  wording...

...Ms Roxon said the government would negotiate payment to CSL for the vaccine

at the time of any pandemic.

Panvax can only be used

once an influenza pandemic has been officially declared

by the World Health Organization.

"There wouldn't be any benefit to people having the vaccine now if a pandemic hasn't

been declared," CSL Biotherapies General Manager Mary Sontrop said.

( hmmm.. )

...............................................................................................................................

Is this sufficient information for a  ......    Monovalent Vaccine?

Identify             (when have I ever seen strains/ingredients listed this way?)

15ug haemagglutinin

...............................................................................................................

Other components According to Product Information Each 0.5mls contains * Sub units of

A/California/7/2009 (H1N1) v-like virus * 15ug haemagglutinin * As stated – 0.01%w/v

Thiomersal as a preservative...

................................................................................................................

...The authors' method involves splicing the hemagglutinin (HA) gene from an avian flu virus into a human adenovirus that has been modified so it can't replicate in the body. Though it can't replicate, it can enter host cells, according to Hoelscher.

Testing experimental bird flu vaccines [Archive] - ZONE GRIPPE ...
The volunteers received doses of 5ug, 10ug, 15ug or 30ug and were ...... Most of them involve the major antigens of the flu virus, hemagglutinin (the H part ...
www.zonegrippeaviaire.com/archive/index.php/t-750.html - Cached - Similar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 11:13pm
Hi Mary,

My email addy is on my profile. How about you email me and I'll email you back the entire training manual. This is the manual that is currently circulating to doctors and health care professionals so I believe it is reliable.

I still reckon there is two versions of Panvax.

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 11:14pm
I got it  :)  (thanks)
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 11:17pm

Many Large Pharmas are involved in Pre Pandemic ( H5N1) Vaccine......

urgent consideration to the use of these vaccines

for the priming of individuals or communities

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 11:26pm

check the date ....... use of H5N1  (inter-Pandemic )

From W. H.O

......................................................................................

Use of licensed H5N1 influenza vaccines in

the interpandemic period

Report* of the H5N1 SAGE Working Group to the

April 2009 meeting of the

Strategic Advisory Group of Experts

2.8 Ethical considerations on H5N1 vaccination in the interpandemic period

2.8.1 Considerations related to a recommendation on the interpandemic use of licensed

human H5N1 influenza vaccine (see 3.1, 3.2 and 3.4)

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2009 at 11:59pm

they do not recommend H5N1  use  pre pandemc  but go on to say...
...................................................................................................................................

3.3 What might be recommended for stockpiled H5N1 influenza vaccines approaching their

expiry date during the interpandemic period?

H5N1 vaccine stockpiles have been constituted with the goal to allow vaccination of all or parts of

populations immediately after the onset of a potential H5N1 pandemic. Therefore, their use before

such an emergency event was not considered at the time of their establishment, excepting for specific

research projects. However, calls have been made to reconsider whether vaccine held in stockpiles

might be used in the interpandemic period. Holders of a licensed H5N1 vaccine stockpile should

therefore be encouraged to gain experience with H5N1 vaccine use, which will provide additional

data on safety, immunogenicity, cross-reactivity, priming potential and duration of immunity in order

to inform public health policies. Such experience could be acquired through pilot projects, clinical

studies and/or limited vaccination of incremental numbers of persons. Studies might start in

populations that would be at increased risk of infection in the event of a pandemic (e.g. HCWs).

Additional knowledge could be acquired through pilot projects and/or clinical studies in special

population groups (e.g. children, older persons, immunosuppressed and individuals with specific

health conditions).

In the event that such projects or studies are carried out, it will be important to establish post-licensure

or postmarketing surveillance procedures that can collect long-term safety data for ongoing riskbenefit

analyses. The results of these studies should be shared promptly with WHO and the

international community in order to allow reconsideration, if and when appropriate, of the

recommendations.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 12:32am
I've just done a google search on all of the compounds listed in the Panvax Vaccine. I'm no chemist and wouldn't know the first thing about vaccine production or how/why these compounds are in a vaccine but......

A simple google searech turned up the following:

Calcium chloride, CaCl2, is a common salt. It behaves as a typical ionic halide, and is solid at room temperature. It has several common applications such as brine for refrigeration plants, ice and dust control on roads, and in concrete. The anhydrous salt is also widely used as a desiccant, where it will absorb so much water that it will eventually dissolve in its own crystal lattice water. It can be produced directly from limestone, but large amounts are also produced as a by-product of the Solvay process. Because of its hygroscopic nature, the anhydrous form must be kept in tightly-sealed containers. It is used to turn kelp into a solid

Sodium phosphates are used as food additives. Sodium phosphates are added to many foods as an emulsifier to prevent oil separation. Some examples are processed cheeses, processed meats, ready-made meals and tinned (canned) soups. Sodium phosphates are also commonly added to powdered soups, boullions and gravy mixtures.
Sodium phosphates can also be used as a leavening agent. Some examples of these foods include the batter coating on breaded fish or chicken, and commercially baked cakes.
Adding sodium phosphates to food increases the shelf life of the food; maintaining the texture and appearance of the food.
Sodium Phosphate (trisodium phosphate) is also an ingredient of cleaning products; e.g. Sugar soap.

The majority of the potassium chloride produced is used for making fertilizer, since the growth of many plants is limited by their potassium intake. As a chemical feedstock it is used for the manufacture of potassium hydroxide and potassium metal. It is also used in medicine, scientific applications, food processing, and as a sodium-free substitute for table salt (sodium chloride).

Potassium chloride is used as the third of a three -drug combination in lethal injection. Additionally, KCl is used (albeit rarely) in fetal intracardiac injections in second- and third-trimester induced abortions.

Monopotassium phosphate (also potassium dihydrogen phosphate, KDP, or monobasic potassium phosphate, MKP) -- KH2PO4 -- is a soluble salt which is used as a fertilizer, a food additive and a fungicide. It is a source of phosphorus and potassium. It is also a buffering agent. When used in fertilizer mixtures with urea and ammonium phosphates, it minimizes escape of ammonia by keeping the pH at a relatively low level.

Sodium taurodeoxycholate hydrate   Bile salt-related, anionic detergent used for isolation of membrane proteins including inner mitochondrial membrane proteins.

Neomycin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic that is found in many topical medications such as creams, ointments and eyedrops.

Neomycin is overwhelmingly used as a topical preparation, such as Neosporin. It can also be given orally, where it is usually combined with other antibiotics. Neomycin is not absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract, and has been used as a preventive measure for hepatic encephalopathy and hypercholesterolemia. By killing bacteria in the intestinal tract, it keeps ammonia levels low and prevents hepatic encephalopathy, especially prior to GI surgery. It has also been used to treat small intestinal bacterial overgrowth. It is not given intravenously, as neomycin is extremely nephrotoxic (causes kidney damage), especially compared to other aminoglycosides. The exception is when neomycin is included, in very small quantities, as a preservative in some vaccines - typically 0.025 mg per dose.

Polymyxin B is an antibiotic primarily used for resistant gram negative infections. Polymyxins bind to the cell membrane and alter its structure making it more permeable. The resulting water uptake leads to cell death. They are cationic, basic proteins that act like detergents(surfactants}. Side effects include neurotoxicity and acute renal tubular necrosis. it is commonly used in the topical first aid preparation Neosporin.
Family of polypeptides with attached fatty acid; cationic detergent at physiological pH, both hydrophilic and hydrophobic properties
Bactericidal for gram-negative; little to no effect on gram-positive since cell wall is too thick to permit access to membrane

β-Propiolactone is "reasonably expected to be a human carcinogen" (IARC, 1999).[1] It was once widely used in the manufacture of acrylic acid and its esters, but its use has been mostly phased out in favor of safer and less expensive alternatives. β-Propiolactone is a disinfectant and has been used to sterilize blood plasma, vaccines, tissue grafts, surgical instruments, and enzymes.[1] The principal current use of propiolactone is an intermediate in the synthesis of other chemical compounds.
β-Propiolactone will slowly react with water and hydrolyse to produce 3-hydroxypropionic acid (hydracryclic acid).

Would you take this mix?

Technologist View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 2:29am
Originally posted by rickster58 rickster58 wrote:

The basic vaccine formulation is as follows:Monovalent vaccine15ug of antigen per 0.5m ls Unadjuvanted
Can anyone on the forum tell us in layman's terms what each of these compounds is in there for?

That batch doesn't sound like it's for the US. In the US they would call that preservative Thimerosal not Thiomersal. That's the ingredient that bothers me as it has small quantity of mercury in it. Most likely about 25 micrograms of mercury are inside. Eating 8-9 ounces of tuna will give you roughly the same amount of mercury.

The stabilizers, PH balancers and antibiotics are not a big deal as they are extremely low in quantity's.

ug should be labeled in mcg for Micrograms or one millionth (1/1,000,000) gram
ng is nanogram or one billionth (1/1,000,000,000) gram

Neomycin 0.7ug
Polymyxin B sulfate

Remember one ng or Nanogram is .0000000000357 ounces

Or 1/28th of one billionth of one ounce.

These are extremely tiny amounts used to keep the vaccine sterile.
One millionth or one billionth the typical oral dosage when you are prescribed antibiotics.
Just applying an over the counter triple antibiotic ointment or an antibiotic BAND-AID will have 1000's of times that amount absorbed into your skin.
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 11:22am

Rick.. it doesen't bother you... that a group advising WHO thinks it's ok to use expiring

H5N1 Vaccine ... prior to...  an H5N1 Pandemic.... in order to gain

knowledge and experience in vaccine use by.... priming....  certain populations and or

age groups?   (like....   Now...."interpandemic "...  "3" .... for H5N1 )

(no wonder they can get away with... )

H5N1 vaccine stockpiles have been constituted with the goal to allow vaccination of all

or parts of populations immediately after the onset of a potential H5N1 pandemic.

Therefore, their use before such an emergency event was not considered at the time of

their establishment, excepting for specific research projects. However, calls have been

made to reconsider whether vaccine held in stockpiles might be used in the

interpandemic period.

Holders of a licensed H5N1 vaccine stockpile should therefore be

encouraged to gain experience with H5N1 vaccine use, which will provide additional

data on safety, immunogenicity, cross-reactivity, priming potential

and duration of immunity in order

to inform public health policies.

Such experience could be acquired through pilot projects, clinical

studies and/or limited vaccination of incremental numbers of persons. Studies might

start in populations that would be at increased risk of infection in the event of a

pandemic (e.g. HCWs).

Additional knowledge could be acquired through pilot projects and/or clinical studies in

special   population groups (e.g. children, older persons, immunosuppressed and

individuals with specific health conditions).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 12:44pm
Hi Mary,

I must have missed the bit about using expired H5N1 vaccines......will re-read and comment

Rickster58
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 1:49pm
hi... there is a lot there.   I highlighted...sorry...for many just skim the wordy posts ( I do it myself :)   It may catch the notice of people passing through... it should be noticed.

I think i would feel a whole lot different about Heroic actions... on warding off massive illness  (they do get worked up)  if they were more up front... safer vaccines.... and not legislating Mandated Vaccinations.
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 2:16pm
Very interesting... looking into ingredients.  I wanted to focus on it, but found the H5N1 info...and got interested in it.  (20 directiions at once :)

This is from... Vaccine Igredients..

(some in my Fam use it as a salt substitute :O

The findings suggest that potassium supplements should be used with caution in the elderly, in those with uremia and in patients receiving diuretics. Wide variations in the frequency of potassium use amongst the monitored hospitals suggest that this drug may be used more than is necessary and that a reduction in its use in hospitals might lead to a decreased mortality and morbidity, particularly among elderly individuals.

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 3:15pm
Mary, The amount of potassium in the vaccine mentioned above is 40 micrograms or .00004 grams. One cup of carrot juice has about 700 milligrams of potassium or 17,500 times the potassium.

One drop of carrot juice has much more potassium in it then the vaccine. Potassium is necessary for life and almost every food we eat has loads of it in it.

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 6:51pm
hi Tech...   I was mentioning it in the form of ..  supplements... as some of my family uses it instead of salt ...  (wondering how safe it is...some use a lot of "salt" )

The findings suggest that potassium supplements

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 6:53pm
Tech... what is your take on the "advice" of S.A.G.E.  over at W.H.O.... to use H5N1 Vacs before they expire... to gain knowledge?   Who shall we try it out on?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 7:14pm
Mary this was a Vaccine thread so someone drifted off topic.

Most people eat way too much salt. If they have kidney, renal problems they should cut salt down to under 2,000mg's a day. Salt substitutes have potassium chloride in them so those should be avoided also if you're battling with high potassium levels. Anyone dealing with Ascites, CHF, high blood pressure or using diuretics should be cutting salt down.

One easy way to cut salt out is to never eat anything where the mgs of salt is greater then the calories per serving. On a typical 2000-2500 calories per day diet this is very simple to do. Unfortunately most people will do the wrong things until they die regardless what they are told.

It can be done without even thinking using this method:

Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup:
Calories 70
Sodium 870 mg
Sodium is higher then the calories so it's a NO.

Kettle Brand® Potato Chips lightly salted:
Calories 150
Sodium 115mg
Sodium is lower then the calories so it's a YES on eating.

It's not that healthy but at least you get an idea what I'm getting at.

In all realty people should be eating lot's of fresh healthy Fruits and vegetables and exercising and you'll find people might not need the diuretics or blood pressure meds with a doctors help.

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 8:51pm
great info.... I will look into the salt substitute.. guys in the fam use it.  amazing the salt contenti in food.  I use all the Ms Dash and many Indian spices.  the Mayo site says chips are very bad...  the oils heated at high temp.   I keep alot of fresh veggies in the fridge.  I'll remember that  mgs of salt no greater than calories rule, easy to follow.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 9:26pm
Tech,

Thanks for the info on how miniscule these quantities are in the vaccine but I still have questions about  

Potassium chloride
Potassium phosphate
Taurodeoxycholate
Polymyxin B sulfate
Beta-propiolactone

Especially the last 2. Why are these substances in there?

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 11:09pm

potassium chloride (KCl) is a metal halide salt    and Potassium phosphate

used to disinfect the biologicaal sample. .. i.e. >>  15ug of antigen per 0.5mls

which is likely...   infected dog kidney cells grown in Ovalbumin ...."eggs."

now. they have to preserve protien...you'don't want to be injected with rancid egg whites

antigen..   sounds nicer...  (the expensive -part of the mix)

..l....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic