Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Flu Vaccine Exposed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flu Vaccine Exposed
    Posted: September 30 2009 at 4:21pm
If this video is accurate, then the seasonal flu shot is a waste for most of us.

The question is, if the flu vaccine is mostly ineffective then why is the federal government so hell bent on injecting us with the flu vaccine in the first place. If the federal government is so damn concerned about our health, then why is Aspartame, MSG, HFCS, Fluoride, Sodium Benzoate, and the laundry list of blue, yellow and red dyes allowed in our food and drinks? Not to mention the menace of Monsanto! Why do so many Americans have high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer, and high cholesterol? I would argue the real pandemic is people dropping dead of cancer, heart attacks and strokes at an ever increasing rate in this country, but you don't see the WHO or CDC trying to curb the Americans consumption of the Eugenic Meal Deals down at the local McDonalds, or trying to stop the chemicalization of our food. Nope, just go to your doctor and get your insulin, BP medication, and Crestor, so you can continue to live your fat and happy American Dream. I think have a greater chance of dropping dead of a massive coronary, stroke, or cancer in the end than croaking from the flu, but that just my opinion. Now excuse me, I'm off to In-N-Out Burger!

"Studies show that flu vaccines are unsafe and ineffective. This presentation by the Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute includes a visual depiction of flu vaccine production -- how the flu vaccine is made and what it contains."
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/26/Flu-Vaccine-Exposed.aspx
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2009 at 1:18am

How dare you expose the Vaccine Bubble.   :)

The Pandemic Vaccines are even more interesting.
hope4bestprep4wrst View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hope4bestprep4wrst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2009 at 3:12am
Is there any similar data on the pneumovax?   That seems like a better bet to me since so much swineflu is complicated by strep pneumonia, or so I have read....
I cannot provide link to my source as it is another  flu blog.
Thanks
Be Well
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2009 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Mary008 Mary008 wrote:

How dare you expose the Vaccine Bubble.

The Pandemic Vaccines are even more interesting.

Basically its Brisbane, we don't need it, and since they already made it, they have to use it anyway. In some cases it even may may people more susceptible to the Swine Flu.

We may now add a 6 out of 8 for seasonal vaccine bloopers which missed the mark. Almost 100% of the flu is H1N1.

Medclinician
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2009 at 7:34pm
Med, clearly you have been around the block a few times, and I would respect your thought on the link below on possible dangers of vaccines. There are two polarizing sides to the vaccine debate, but the vast majority of us are suck in the middle trying to make a reasonable decision for the sake of our families. I realize it's a loaded question, and it will hopefully have to be a personal choice for each of us, but we are less than a week away from the swine flu vaccination, and any input would be appreciated.  

What is not on insert labels?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15452
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2009 at 8:31pm

forgive these very huge letters... i don't mean to shout.  If I go back to a post to correct a word/spelling, the letters get either huge or tiny... I would prefer them to look normal :)

hi ..mrmouse  most of what is not on labels are the ingredients of the antigen.

This is where it looks real strange to us non Pharmies.

some of the different cell lines are-

MDCK   ... cell line is dog kidney cells... 

Human Retinal cells...  

Vero line is... green monkey cells.  There are others.  Some object to them.

The cell line used is not on the package insert...

and...wave of the future?

KEYWORDS

Baculovirus - hemagglutinin - influenza -insect cells -vaccine

ABSTRACT

A recombinant trivalent hemagglutinin (HA) vaccine

produced in cell culture using the baculovirus expression system

provides an attractive alternative to the current egg-based influenza vaccine

source

Review
Production of a novel influenza vaccine using insect cells: protection against drifted strains
Manon M. J. Cox, D. Karl Anderson
Protein Sciences Corporation, Meriden, CT, USA.
...........................................................................................................................

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2009 at 8:37pm

FluMist is LAIV

The CDC wants Parents to be aware of Vaccine Safety....

They have a special PDF .... Please read All of it and know what members of your family should not have certain vaccines.

Not everyone should have all vaccines.... read the PDF...

Here are just a FEW examples....

live attenuated influenza vaccine  =  LAIV

Antiviral medications

It is not known whether administering influenza antiviral medications affects the safety or efficacy of live attenuated influenza vaccine (LAIV);

LAIV should not be administered until 48 hours following cessation of influenza antiviral therapy,

and

influenza antiviral medications should not be administered for 2 weeks following receipt of LAIV.

Guillian-Barre syndrome  .  GBS

Whether influenza vaccination specifically might increase the risk for recurrence of GBS is not known; therefore, avoiding vaccinating persons who are not at high risk for severe influenza complications and who are known to have developed GBS within 6 weeks after a previous influenza vaccination is prudent.

Although data are limited, for the majority of persons who have a history of GBS and who are at high risk for severe complications from influenza, the established benefits of influenza vaccination justify yearly vaccination.

Persons with chronic disorders of the cardiovascular system
should not get live attenuated influenza vaccine.

Persons with asthma, reactive airways disease or other chronic disorders of the pulmonary or cardiovascular systems and persons with other underlying medical conditions, including metabolic diseases such as diabetes, renal dysfunction, and hemoglobinopathies should not receive LAIV. 

Women should avoid becoming pregnant for 4 weeks following vaccination.

LAIV should not be administered to children younger than 5 years of age with recurrent wheezing.

Please read the Entire CDC PDF>>>>>

abcdefg View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abcdefg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2009 at 12:22am
A few months back the  conspiracy theory of the moment was that we were going to get three shots, one to kill the immune system, one to infect us, and the third to turn the immune system back on in over drive. When it was found out we only needed one shot, that theory pooped out, now we are on to bigger and better things.

Pennicillin is made of mold, that does not sound too good either, but how many lives has it saved?

I got the seasonal flu vaccine and it did not kill my immune system, I had a strong immune responce. How do we know that this virus could not mutate with seasonal flu? How do we know that the Swine flu may not infect so fast that it burns out and we still get normal seasonal flu. I have not got the flu once since I started taking flu vaccines and I had it before I ever took them.

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2009 at 7:53am

hi abc...   I think if I had an underlying condition I would consider a vaccination.  Many in my family get the season flu vaccine.  It is important for people to know the CDC guidelines for who should not have certain vaccine.  If they are not to take the LIAV then there are others available... FluMom can weigh in on this for us as I think she said her son could not take the LIAV form.

abcdefg View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abcdefg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2009 at 1:06pm
Mary,
You educated me about the live vaccine. It was something very important for me to know. As Dr.s get busy or we have drive by vaccination clinics they are not going to be able to ask us 100 questions. We will either know or we wont and face the circumstances. You have been steadfast on here letting people know this vital information. Of course there is no way to count the lives not lost. The knowledge has sure benefited our family.

You continue to stress this and drive it home, and that is so very important. As we get new posts and older ones drop offf. I wish with all my heart that for my family and myself we had the option to not at least try the vaccine, but I agree that we have to do what we can. If we do all we can, they we need to let it go.

I have passed your information on myself to many others of my family and friends as I am sure others on here have done also. This is what this site is truly about. Vital information like you have posted, that can save lives.  I like a good conspiracy or two myself to ponder, but this constant stuff of the government is out to get us, is just getting way old. As I have said before and will continue to say, it would require a conspiracy of far too many people and that is not a good conspiracy at all. LOL 

I think that all medication has the ability to be deadly if misused or in some people whose systems for whatever reasons do not react well to it. Pennicillin was a good send to most but here we go again, three out of my five kids can not use it due to serious allergic reactions, the fourth kid can use Pennicillin but not sulfa drugs. The fifth must feel like a sitting duck in a shooting galary.  This is another reason, why we have to try the vaccine, because when some of the powerful anti-biotics can not be used, if you get really sick you have limited options there too.

Thanks for all you do and your positive attitude. Debbie
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2009 at 9:17pm
Thank you Mary for the information about whats not listed on the labels in the vaccines.
ChriSSSS View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChriSSSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 7:13pm
hello  everybody im 13 and my names chris
i would like to tell u all i have the flu, and is it normal to have rib pain, when i stand or try to lay down i have severe pain to my ribs,im in pain, and my mother says to just walk it offOuch
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 7:36pm
Welcome ChriSSSS, you can have aches/pain with any flu including H1N1. Sever pain is something to pay attention to if you have trouble breathing tell your parents right away. Sometimes Mom's don't believe their kids but if you can't breath easy you need to get it across that you are in trouble.

Do you have a fever over 101 degrees? cough? headache? sore throat? vomiting? diarrhea? If you have one or more of these symptoms you most likely have H1N1.

Keep your Mom informed even though she may not be sympathic she will listen.   Get well soon and keep us informed.

By the way I am just a Mom, not a doctor or nurse but my son just had H1N1 so I have a little experience.
ChriSSSS View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChriSSSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 7:39pm
oh ok,

i have cough, and sore throat,

Thank you very much, and thanks for responding.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 7:51pm
Some kids have H1N1 and no fever but I would say you most likely have H1N1. My son had a 104 temp at one time with this H1N1. Drink lots of fluids like juice, gatorade, water, soda. No milk or milk products because it produces mucus which is not good.

So stay hydrated you should take only Tylenol or Mortin, DO NOT TAKE Asprin! Asprin can get you really really sick!

Take care of yourself and talk to your Mom and keep her informed. She loves you!

When you have time post to us as to how you are doing. May God Bless you.
ChriSSSS View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChriSSSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 7:56pm
thanks, i sure will let u know on my whereabouts.

May God also bless you!
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 8:52pm
if you take a deep breath..  and your ribs hurt.. tell the school nurse.. it  is important
to check it out.
ChriSSSS View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChriSSSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 9:19pm
i just took a deep breath, and they do hurt.

i have the flu should i stay home tomorrow from school?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by mrmouse mrmouse wrote:

Med, clearly you have been around the block a few times, and I would respect your thought on the link below on possible dangers of vaccines. There are two polarizing sides to the vaccine debate, but the vast majority of us are suck in the middle trying to make a reasonable decision for the sake of our families. I realize it's a loaded question, and it will hopefully have to be a personal choice for each of us, but we are less than a week away from the swine flu vaccination, and any input would be appreciated.  

Mrmouse- you have put up some very good posts with some thought provoking videos and links. The following needs more verification - but it is probably fairly accurate-

The Contents of the H1N1 Vaccine...Are You Ready for This?

Posted September 11th, 2009 by celeste

aluminum hydroxide* aluminum phosphate* ammonium sulfate* amphotericin B
* animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney,
* chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg* calf (bovine) serum* betapropiolactone
* fetal bovine serum* formaldehyde* formalin* gelatin* glycerol
* human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
* hydrolized gelatin* mercury thimerosol (thimerosal, Merthiolate(r))
* monosodium glutamate (MSG)* neomycin* neomycin sulfate* phenol red indicator
* phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)* potassium diphosphate* potassium monophosphate
* polymyxin B* polysorbate 20* polysorbate 80
* porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein* residual MRC5 proteins* sorbitol
* tri(n)butylphosphate,
* VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells, and
* washed sheep red blood

Is there anyway to verify this ???

http://www.fourwinds10.co...

comment: I have been tracking the contents of the vaccine for about 30 days. I had a fairly general formula which was not as specific- but this is much more accurate.

A lot of this can be verified from several sources. The mercury thimerosol and also a few other contents can definitely be toxic. How great the toxicity and how many people react will be seen when the vaccine is given.

Vaccines have evolved like the food we eat. Where once it was simply a dead virus or weakened form- now we have Heinz 57 - with so many things - the chances for a problem increases.

The Vatican for instance highly objects to human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)

Some contents, and this took considerable research are at concentrations far more than used in other vaccines in the past.

We have hundreds of doctors- that will not take the vaccine- or do not wish to- petitions- protests- and what you have very succinctly quantified in your remarks. A quandary.

Also we have behind the scenes individuals assigned to the task of being sure the public is properly informed and indoctrinated and made to feel it is patriotic, no big deal, and in fact necessary to take this vaccine.

Problems- not enough testing- a clearly profit driven spin from the drug companies in making 2 billion doses - of a substance that may neither protect us from what may be over 100 strains of the current virus and is most likely to give some children Gullian Barre syndrome and some bad reactions.

To make the situation more ominous- state after state is passing laws to make it mandatory. I was told today that the vaccinations have begun with military and health people in at least several states. We have not received any formal announcement I could find on the reactions to these injections.

If it is mandatory- it is no longer a matter of personal choice. If you either get the shot or be fired- it definitely is not. The question is- how deeply does this invade our personal basic constitutional rights and freedom of choice.

If the Pandemic is not a real killer nor do they expect it to be- what is the rational for making it required. Money? Profits? Is this really a concern of the health industry that people don't get the flu or do they truly believe it will be effective? 

One thing is for certain. If things do not go well- there will be an effort to suppress information to the press and internet.

So as not to be too lengthy here- clearly we will know (the information will leak out) when they begin vaccinating. I have seen nothing on the effects on many Chinese who were vaccinated some time ago.

Wish I had the answers- I don't. I have given you the data -some- of the ingredients probably present.

Will the public flock to the vaccine sites and be vaccinated? That is certainly the hope of TPTB and the drug companies.  Like watching the election of a President- we will begin to hear reports. Expect the official and media to be sparkling and Pollyanna. We will know when many of us are forced to get it.

You may notice the ever growing comments of the administration in its efforts to "correct the misinformation on national issues being posted widely on the net." The net is the last vestige of free speech and in some areas... the truth.

Medclinician

Digging deeper...

The following includes some pretty lively commentary and need to be verified conclusions. This material is included as not reflection my own view on this and merely for readers to consider and either find credible or extreme:

Sherri Kane and Len Horowitz

9-30-9

< ="text/" ="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

Los Angeles--America's leading promoter of getting vaccinated for the H1N1 flu, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), has admitted knowing nil about how human immunity responds to vaccinations, according an interview published by Bloombert. (See: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=email_en&sid=a_VExSafuJY4).

Dr. Fauci's stunning admission came in response to questions raised by a study of 16,000 volunteers vaccinated against HIV with results alleged to be promising, but for reasons unknown. The unexpected outcome "tells us that we don't even know what the correlates of immunity are," Dr. Fauci said, referring to the measurable signs that a person has developed immunity to genetically-engineered surrogate viruses now used in the new flu vaccines.

"This is what honest intelligent vaccine critics have been saying all along," said Dr. Leonard Horowitz, a Harvard-trained emerging diseases expert that has condemned vaccinations as "outlandishly barbaric and horrific, with risks far worse than using blood-letting leeches."

"Dr. Fauci's statement evidences the fraud and ignorance underlying vaccination programs in general," Dr. Horowitz said. "Fauci admits being clueless about the fundamentals of immunity operating bioenergetically or electro-genetically, not chemically, that vaccine proponents criminally neglect to prosper by poisoning people."

Dr. Horowitz recommends vitamins C and D, and covalently-bonded silver hydrosols that safely electrocute viruses, parasites, and pathogenic bacteria, instead of using intoxicating vaccines and drugs that produce horrible side effects. He also recommends healthy lifestyles beyond hand-washing and mask-wearing. He says that alkalizing diets with good pH8 hydration can protect people completely against the flu and most chronic diseases.

Government health "experts" leading "biopreparedness" campaigns, including Dr. Fauci, neglect these common sense, highly effective, low cost, no risk alternatives to deadly vaccinations. They exclusively promote flu vaccines "fast-tracked" for administration this fall; falsely claiming their safety and efficacy.

"There's no possible way these "fast-track trials," lasting only six weeks, can assure safety," Dr. Horowitz warns. "Most vaccine injuries occur months, not weeks, following injection."

In evidencing Dr. Fauci's fraud, Dr. Horowitz encourages everyone to discern author reliability. Fauci is the senior author of a recent article in the New England Journal of Medicine that neglected important historical facts concerning the genetics of this novel H1N1 virus. (See: http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/361/3/225 ; NEJM Vol. 361;3:225-229, July 16, 2009)

Other authors in the same publication provided more thorough disclosures supporting Dr. Horowitz's claim that "laboratory sourced" outbreaks occurred in 1977 and probably by military experiment in 1976. (See: http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/NEJMra0904322)

"This H1N1 flu virus was also "laboratory sourced," Dr Horowitz says. It is clearly a combination of Asian bird, Mexican pig, and human corpse virus from the 1918 Spanish flu that vaccine-makers dug up despite protests by scientists worldwide."

comment: I can't include the CIA stuff- too sensitive.

"Pro-vaccine propagandists, like Fauci, never openly discuss the risk of bioengineered "live" viruses for vaccines that might mutate further. The H1N1 vaccine's virus was designed to mutate easily for splicing together deadly genes. More recombination is assured as new mutants circulate through live-bodies worldwide," Dr. Horowitz said.

"This is a compelling reason to stop vaccinating people immediately," Dr. Horowitz explains. "People need to wake up and reject these vaccinations. It's insane to advance this H1N1 vaccine program knowing the likelihood of creating worse pandemics, unless your intention is depopulation."

Last week Dr. Horowitz sent the FBI an official AFFIDAVIT. (See:http://www.fluscam.com/Affidavit.html) Legal groups are using this to petition courts for injunctions against the FDA and state health officials that are certifying the new flu vaccines" safety. Toxicology science proves otherwise.

Dr. Horowitz's AFFIDAVIT provides several indicting disclosures regarding Dr. Fauci, including his close friendship with the infamous AIDS researcher Dr. Robert Gallo, credited for allegedly co-discovering HIV. Dr. Fauci is a co-patent holder on an ingredient used in the new vaccines for AIDS and H1N1 flu. The chemical is called interkeukin-2 (IL-2) and it is thought to boost cellular immunity. (See http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5696079/claims.html patent No. 5,696,079; Dec. 9, 1997)

Fauci credits Gallo for his co-discoveries in the field advancing IL-2, the "immunologic enhancement" of vaccines and other "geneto-pharmaceuticals." This discovery is central to all gene therapies and the future of vaccines. The assignee on this patent is "The United States of America as represented by the Department of Health" that licensed IL-2 to CHIRON Corporation for use with other vaccine additives called "adjuvants." (See: http://www.fluscam.com/Medical_Manchurian_Candidates.html)

The Associated Press reported that Fauci received at least $45,072.82 in royalties when the government licensed IL-2 to CHIRON, the drug industry's major supplier of chemicals. The IL-2 adjuvant is formulated with other toxic chemicals including nonoxynol-9, a spermicide and HIV-killer linked to spontaneous abortions, and thimerosal, causing brain damage and widespread autism in children. Fauci, allegedly, donated his IL-2 royalties to charity to avoid conflict-of-interest charges. But he admitted it was his decision to withhold disclosures to patients and reporters researching IL-2 in the trials that he supervised. (See: http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_6009.shtml)

CHIRON Corporation makes the leading adjuvant for the H1N1 "swine flu" vaccine named "MF59." The product also contains a tremendously toxic "oil in water" immuno-poison called squalene. Substantial scientific evidence and US Congressional testimonies condemned squalene's link to Gulf War Syndrome following its use in anthrax vaccines. Squalene is even more concentrated in the H1N1 flu vaccines produced for sales overseas by the American-based Baxter Corporation.

"I am aware that IL-2 is the "common denominator" among immune system functions, and can cause severe side effects," Dr. Horowitz wrote for FLUscam.com. Dr. Horowitz remains concerned that CHIRON may be adding IL-2 in is "proprietary" formula secreting this knowledge so that Fauci's conflicting interests, and close ties to leading drug industrialists, go unnoticed. (See: http://www.aegis.com/pubs/bala/1996/BA960809.html>

In a recent study, IL-2 caused no benefit whatsoever stimulating the immune systems of 5,800 subjects at a cost of $85 million. CHIRON and taxpayers paid the tab. Yet, more money and time will be spent researching Fauci's co-discovery to advance next generation vaccines and "geneto-pharmaceuticals." (See: http://www.nih.gov/news/health/feb2009/niaid-10.htm)

inthesticks View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by ChriSSSS ChriSSSS wrote:

ChriSSSS...if you have a thermomenter handy, take your temperature every hour or so.  If it goes above 101 degrees and stays there or goes higher, tell your mom.  Rotate medicine by taking aspirin; check temp. after an hour; if your temp. is not down, then take Tylenol;  wait an hour and take your temp.  Keep doing this until either the  fever breaks or if it doesn't, get your mom to take you to the hospital.  At your age, you are more susceptible to swine flu than adults...and you don't want to get worse.  You especially don't want to come down with pneumonia from swine flu.  If it hurts when you take deep breaths, your lungs could be infected with pneumonia.

Keep us informed, okay?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by inthesticks inthesticks wrote:

ChriSSSS...if you have a thermomenter handy, take your temperature every hour or so.  If it goes above 101 degrees and stays there or goes higher, tell your mom.  Rotate medicine by taking aspirin; check temp. after an hour; if your temp. is not down, then take Tylenol;  wait an hour and take your temp.  Keep doing this until either the  fever breaks or if it doesn't, get your mom to take you to the hospital.  At your age, you are more susceptible to swine flu than adults...and you don't want to get worse.  You especially don't want to come down with pneumonia from swine flu.  If it hurts when you take deep breaths, your lungs could be infected with pneumonia.

Keep us informed, okay?

inthesticks you are giving medical advice- are you a licensed M.D.

Medclinician
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2009 at 7:46am
Rotate medicine by taking aspirin;

ChriSSSS ..... please ..... do not .....  follow that advice.     

no asprin.

Pain associated with taking a deep breath needs medical attention by Doc..

tell school nurse.....

mbfly View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2009 at 7:54am
Originally posted by inthesticks inthesticks wrote:

Keep us informed, okay?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, that's a negative on the aspirin !!!!!   BAD ADVICE !!  Children and teens should NEVER take aspirin for viral illnesses such as chicken pox or flu because of the danger of Reye's Syndrome.  (Just like medical advice should never be given on line  IMHO !!)

4=laro View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4=laro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2009 at 10:18am
* VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells, and

==========================================================

I think this could be a problem, dont monkies have a form of AIDS that is different then HIV, if so, can this virus be passed to humans thru this vaccine?
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2009 at 11:56am

simian (monkey tumor  virus )

sv-40

The virus was first identified in 1960 in cultures of rhesus monkey kidney cells that were being used to produce polio vaccine. It was named for the effect it produced on infected green monkey cells, which developed an unusual number of vacuoles.

...SV40 acts much like the human JC and BK polyomaviruses, producing kidney disease and sometimes a demyelinating disease similar to PML. In other species, particularly hamsters,
SV40 causes a variety of tumors, generally sarcomas. In rats, the oncogenic SV40 Large T-antigen was used to establish a brain tumor model for PNETs and medulloblastomas. [2]

Polio vaccine contamination

Soon after its discovery, SV40 was identified in the injected form of the polio vaccine produced between 1955 and 1961.

This is believed to be due to kidney cells from infected monkeys being used to amplify the vaccine virus during production. Both the Sabin vaccine (oral, live virus) and the Salk vaccine (injectable, killed virus) were affected; the technique used to inactivate the polio virus in the Salk vaccine, by means of formaldehyde,
did not reliably kill SV40.

It was difficult to detect small quantities of virus until the advent of PCR; since then, stored samples of vaccine made after 1962 have tested negative for SV40, but no samples prior to 1962 could be found.

Thus, although over 10 million people received the potentially contaminated batches of vaccine,

(right)
there is no way to know whether they were exposed to the virus, and if so, whether it was in a quantity and by a route that would cause infection.

It is also unknown how widespread the virus was among humans before the 1950s, though one study found that 12% of a sample of German medical students in 1952 had SV40 antibodies. Although horizontal transmission between people has been proposed, is not clear if this actually happens and if it does, how frequently it occurs.[13]

An analysis presented at the Vaccine Cell Substrate Conference in 2004[14] suggested that vaccines used in the
former Soviet bloc countries, China, Japan, and Africa, could have been contaminated up to 1980, meaning that hundreds of millions more could have been exposed to the virus

unknowingly.   ( ? )
 wikipedia

FluKnow View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluKnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 12:14pm

It is great to see some of this information about possible risk & danger of immunization but for some people, the families of those who have lost, this H1n1 vaccine would have been – maybe a life saver.  Or if ya have opportunity for, gamble and lose, man that would suck.  It seems that this flu, unlike the 70’s HAS materialized just not to the virulence degree that we all feared.  It appears to be more contagious, though mild.  Isn’t it weird that most people can say they have never had influenza and now we all will have it eventually?  There was only 1 death in that 1970s pandemic so not really comparable flu or maybe even comparable vaccine.  Seriously if death rates go up, even anti-vaccine persons will probably be stepping on people to get the shot.  Then WHO and CDC would be heroes.  

The stuff in our food, man-made items & environment- from our “footprints” is probably just as bad as injecting ourselves with these shots.  Maybe our awareness to it is the only thing that has changed.  All the science and genius ideas that have made our lives better are taken for granted or when it comes with unforeseen consequences.  Like who knew plastic had toxins in it that could leech into our food or babies milk!  How long has that been going on, since plastic storage containers.  My mom still has containers from the 70’s I think. 

I’d say from the beginning immunization schedules have been designed and have saved countless lives.  Perhaps there are alterior motives today but still – I think “they” can still achieve main objective to make lots of money without making or fluffing diseases, and not at cost of people’s lives.  So maybe it’s irresponsible and not handled the way it should be, but that seems to be the trend. 

I’m probably going to get the shots for my family if & when we can and pray we have no side affects today or 90 yrs from now(for my kiddies). 

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 6:41pm
yes... most of us are pretty sturdy and do well even with all the... stuff out there... for the few who do not do so well... I ask that the Congress. assist them, have a fund set up for them.and... do not remove our freedom of choice in the face of novel or experimental vaccines.  I want the Congress to spend our tax dollars wisely, proportionately.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic