Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Update-One possible future- December 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update-One possible future- December 2010
    Posted: October 03 2009 at 8:36am

note: it is quite a ways down the road and despite many comments as to my almost Poelike doom and gloom predictions- minus the hitting of a more severe epidemic- the road or path- or possible future I have predicted becomes more and more real. I may go down on the net as not having been the most solid cannon in the arsenal- but in the end- I may be one of the most accurate. I am updating this thread for the good of the readers.  I continue to believe that the only way to solve problems is to admit them and not to cover them up or gloss over their severity. When you go into battle you prepare for the worst- you hug your wife and family- knowing - that except for the few around you who are aware of how things realy are on the front line facing some of the greatest challenges in history- you will be and probably die- alone.

Medclinician

It was in a bleak December, when each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor - Edgar Allen Poe

I had this dream where… I see people in white isolation suits wandering through semi-deserted streets and the hand of the East touching the West that bursts the bubble of not only isolation of culture and industry- but sets free the final strain - carried by droplets which drench us all as we continue to sing and endeavor to maintain the quality of our lives.  I see grasshoppers playing in the dying sun as autumn paints the trees with color as the rain much too early falls the chill of coming night fills the air. I am sad and I am completely alone. I feel a single tear and throat tighten and I don’t know why- is it for the seasons without reasons of my life and past or is it because of the shapes of things to come in our future- which few believe are coming. There is a rising wind in the streets, and the echo of what was-laughing people, children playing in the park- lovers walking hand in hand- and then - silence

medclinician 10/3/09

med 2/13/10 -old link taken out by Carah as she has switched groups- so here's very current and laid what a lot of us are doing in the snow on computer's.. from Suzanne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5pTZwjGOe8&feature=related
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2009 at 8:53am

Med we are going to an Apple Festival ...   hope you can get outside today.  The sun is out (overcast last few days)   we may head over to watch the cider press.  Sounds funny... but that's the North east  :)   it's more fun than watching grass grow. 

abcdefg View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abcdefg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2009 at 1:35pm
Med,
Think of the kids at St. Judes Children Hospital who are happy to just be outside pushed in their wheel chairs today in the Sunshine.

Think of my friend who just had a double mastectomy and found out the cancer has spread to her lymph nodes, she is in the process of setting up chemo therapy appointments and trying to avoid even exposure to colds. She amazes me, she keeps on keeping on. When she was told she would loose her hair more then likely from the first session of chemo because it is not too thick anymore anyhow, the DR. told her it would grow back thicker and with more curl, she asked if she could pick a color for it to grow back as.

Paul says in his letters that people who think of death all the time, have condemed themselves to a personal hell.  Jesus says worry does not add one day to your life. My son who has lived with systemic lupus since he was sixteen years old, says play the hand your dealt.  God says our times are in His hands.  Believe it and live, or be depressed and die every day of your life until you finally do die, which could be  twenty or thirty years from now.

Meanwhile you are not only negatively impacting yourself, but since no man is a island you also negatively impact your family, your friends, co-workers and everyone else who reads most of your  writting.  What you have  written above is a theme that echoes through most everything you write.  The new comers are impressed with your self designated title as I once was, the title makes people perk up and listen to what you have to say. At least now, others realize t hat you are depressed and tend to write only about negative things. In the day, when everyone was new, I would sit back and wonder if anyone else thought you were as negative as I did.

I know you have some stuff to offer people here that is not all negative, but it is rarely seen. At least the newbies can see by the older members here posting that this is a common thing with you so they can take it with a grain of salt, it used to anger me before  everyone got on to your depression that you were not only taking your own happiness but everyone elses hope also. Now, I just feel so bad for you. I have been in the deepest holes of depression myself and brother, you are there.

You need to get help with your depression if not for yourself then for your family. Posting death constantly to people who are fighting for life is just not right.  Mary posts positive thoughts to you to try to show you that there is another life that exists besides all death all the time, Tech in his or her own way is trying to shut you down not out of meaness as you seem to think but I believe out of real concern for others who may be ridding the cusp of where you are at, that could be pushed over the edge by reading your stuff. He/she is angry at your far out claims and statments I totaly get it.  Many ignore you, new ones support you for a while then they see the pattern and just stop responding. 

If this site is for peopes survival and I believe it is, you are almost completely counter productive. We need to become more positive as this flu gets up and running, and more encouraging or we defeat the purpose of the entire site. Others find ways to post  facts without sounding like the grim reaper. I am to the point  with you  where I pity your condition but I also have to say if you can not say one positive thing, or just state a fact then say nothing at all.  You make Edgar A. Poe look like Howdy Doody. Get help. Debbie
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2009 at 3:22pm
Med, I went to a Great Crafts Fair down in Denver today. Wonderful fresh air, sun shining, ate a great poslish dog made by the local Boy Scout Troop. People smiling getting gifts for friends and family for Christmas.

My son has had H1N1 and he is ok...he stayed at home because he is still getting better. But life is good... the sky is not falling. So go out and have some fun! Life is good!
inthesticks View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Medclinician Medclinician wrote:

It was in a bleak December, when each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor - Edgar Allen Poe

I had this dream where… I see people in white isolation suits wandering through semi-deserted streets and the hand of the East touching the West that bursts the bubble of not only isolation of culture and industry- but sets free the final strain - carried by droplets which drench us all as we continue to sing and endeavor to maintain the quality of our lives.  I see grasshoppers playing in the dying sun as autumn paints the trees with color as the rain much too early falls the chill of coming night fills the air. I am sad and I am completely alone. I feel a single tear and throat tighten and I don’t know why- is it for the seasons without reasons of my life and past or is it because of the shapes of things to come in our future- which few believe are coming. There is a rising wind in the streets, and the echo of what was-laughing people, children playing in the park- lovers walking hand in hand- and then - silence

medclinician 10/3/09

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnaRUpar_bY

OMG...what sort of fresh hell is this?  Man, you need to see a therapist and increase your Prozac dose.   Your "dream" sounds almost like something I heard in the movie Terminator...or perhaps from the book "The Road".  In fact, your probably drool over that book, as it seems to fit your mindset of doom and gloom.  Just stop it, will you?  You're scaring the children and depressing the adults. Angry
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by inthesticks inthesticks wrote:

OMG...what sort of fresh hell is this?  Man, you need to see a therapist and increase your Prozac dose.   Your "dream" sounds almost like something I heard in the movie Terminator...or perhaps from the book "The Road".  In fact, your probably drool over that book, as it seems to fit your mindset of doom and gloom.  Just stop it, will you?  You're scaring the children and depressing the adults. Angry

You are tagging all my posts at 2 a.m. I wrote a book like Terminator 10 years before the movie. This is one of about 8 users who are the same.

Med
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by FluMom FluMom wrote:

Med, I went to a Great Crafts Fair down in Denver today. Wonderful fresh air, sun shining, ate a great poslish dog made by the local Boy Scout Troop. People smiling getting gifts for friends and family for Christmas.

My son has had H1N1 and he is ok...he stayed at home because he is still getting better. But life is good... the sky is not falling. So go out and have some fun! Life is good!

I have been working with two other M.D. doctors 24/7 tracking the progress of the second wave and possible mutations. We are seeing 4-6 reinfections from separate strains of the same flu. Obviously, since you are not being truly flooded with data- like thousands to twitter stuff from U.K. from sick people- and the outbreaks- including our town- we are not into partying at this point.

Some of us are getting areas ready for SIP and quite honestly in 30-60 days- we will know where this going. While some of you are smelling the roses we have people dying in Pakistan and Afghanistan and generals are crying for troops for our soliders- we have a mountain in Iran with probably several nukes- and we have had 3 terrorist attack alerts including the guy in New YOrk who almost pulled it off- Dallas- and the AQ moving from Pakistan to setting up targets here.

I understand- we have the same thing going on our small town. Everyone is going to Chili fests- and life goes on- their potlucks and open mike nights- and we are not here for entertainment.

We are in the middle of a Pandemic. Second Wave. I understand that reality can be depressing. It is depressing to our soldiers in Afghanistan who are dying and need troops.

Living in the real world where people need to prepare.

Medclinician
Technologist View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2009 at 3:54am

I have been working with two other M.D. doctors 24/7 tracking the progress of the second wave and possible mutations. We are seeing 4-6 reinfections from separate strains of the same flu. Obviously, since you are not being truly flooded with data- like thousands to twitter stuff from U.K. from sick people- and the outbreaks- including our town- we are not into partying at this point. Some of us are getting areas ready for SIP and quite honestly in 30-60 days- we will know where this going. While some of you are smelling the roses we have people dying in Pakistan and Afghanistan and generals are crying for troops for our soliders- we have a mountain in Iran with probably several nukes- and we have had 3 terrorist attack alerts including the guy in New YOrk who almost pulled it off- Dallas- and the AQ moving from Pakistan to setting up targets here. I understand- we have the same thing going on our small town. Everyone is going to Chili fests- and life goes on- their potlucks and open mike nights- and we are not here for entertainment. We are in the middle of a Pandemic. Second Wave. I understand that reality can be depressing. It is depressing to our soldiers in Afghanistan who are dying and need troops. Living in the real world where people need to prepare.Medclinician

Med, We are not depressed, you are! You're quoting a woman talking about craft fairs, sunshine, fresh air, Friends, Family and Christmas. Med look what you're talking about. Do you really think you're helping anyone here?

Are you a member of Doom and Gloom Anonymous?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2009 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Technologist Technologist wrote:

No, I am simply posting what is important information for the Survival of many people who are now being diverted in the media and press from issues which can and will change our nation as we know it.

We are losing the battle against the Taliban and this has nothing to do with me personally. We as Americans, if we still have a voice, need to be involved and if we do not act, if we do not continue to avoid making a definitive move to save not only our country but the globe, we will, as in the video you posted, and said you felt was very important, we are going to basically see the situations that some of us are painfully aware of.

I understand the entire current of this site has changed. For many years we have worked together as almost a family to keep people informed of not only information, but disinformation.

You will notice on another thread I have posted the formula to the coming vaccine as best as I have been able to find it.

If you don't want to know the truth and wish to be informed on what is really happening, then simply do not read my posts are threads. It is that simple. If you have issues with specific data, then post equal support and scientific links to support what you are saying.

It is understood people have the right to think as they wish despite the facts or data. If you feel I am too depressing- it is not that I am depressed it an appropriate reaction to real time problems which are not being handled and issues that need to be addressed.

If the truth disturbs you, or if you have an alternate opinion- you can post your opinion. As a research registered with Era Common and working on multiple projects- both in West Virginia and California, I am a scientist. I am what you claim to be and have been working with Lockheed Missiles and Space since I was 17 years old and reviewed the documents of our nuclear capabilities.

I worked hard to lobby through the media and finally was on the 11 o'clock news and influenced the S.A.L.T. peace talks on nuclear disarmament.

Bluntly not only are their hundreds of scientists currently who back me on the misuse of Tamiflu, the mutation of the virus, and what we are desperately trying to track. You claim to be an inventor who works with the U.S. government. If this is so, you have to be aware of knowledge I have concerning the power grid, the essence of biological warfare research in 12 labs in North Korea- and the very possible existence of a nuclear bomb in the hands of the Hizbollah. This is in some cases in the New York Times.

We are currently investigating a terrorist Tech who was that close to blowing up a chunk oif New York. We have specific data on his ties to the Al Queda and a paper and money trail as well as the actual materials being used to make the bomb.

Before my - incident- Dr. Webster- who I indirectly in contact with at St. Judes clearly stated the source of this Pandemic.

For those who find my posting a bummer, then read the happier posts, the travelogue picture and the joking about and recipes threads.

There was a suggestion to remove the prep section here.

Indeed Tech- and as Dr. John, Dr. D, and some very incredibly interesting posters who were not 'tin hats' continue to bravely post the truth- despite many ambushes on them.

You know I have another site. I have felt a kinship to Albert almost since he started this site. I have totally lost contact with him.

If I do not stay a member here, and post the really breaking news on some things, it will just show up here or on the other site with other people posting it.

I have requested 30 times for verification of my credentials in these fields. I have been inventing software and am still currently trying to work on some for NASA and the Mars project to help us when China has planned to take over the moon now water has been found.

Actually I support CDC though I am very critical of the refusal of world nations to adequately count people who are sick.

The widespread infection- the Second Wave that Albert and I and others were going to put to quote Albert 24/7 into as the winter approaches to help people on this site was a promise to me.

The problem is I am posting huge amounts of links and data to support what is happening and if you want to know the truth- you should read them. This constant attempt to discredit me as having what mental conditions is totally without bases. I have undergone at least 5 mental evaluations and have the support of doctors who will testify that I am not  delusional, I am not chronically depressed. I am simply dealing with reality and this is not an escape for me.

I will not just run- unless I simply deleted for posting the truth. We feel there is a real possibility in the development of bioweapons, that at Baxter, who released live virus into a shipment, patented the current H1N1 pathogen, and also was working on a vaccine years before it was ever - put in Mexico. Perhaps it was put in the Smithfield pig farm. We know that there was an epidemic and I have videos, interviews, and Case 0 of this - except for the case in Texas in November.

For almost 10 years I have worked as a dataminer. I was investigated, cleared, and have met with intelligence and many high profile people.

We scientists - Faculty 1000, imminst, those of us working on AI and also now Sentient intelligence provide a constant flow of new technology to TPTB. When the priests will not go along with what the King does not want to hear- in olden times they were executed.

RC, on his departure and many member have supported me for my persistence in ferreting out the truth.

Sometimes there have been standing ovations and sometimes I have made friends with other posters. Everything this happens- everytime I get any type of following- a really serious effort is made to destroy that.

Since we have so many readers, no one wants step up and stand by my side openly. Those who have, doctors, anyone immediately feels the peer pressure and every article posted that supports what I have proved to be facts- gets hit.

Yes, my life is short. My doctors yesterday said if my condition continues to worsen I will be hospitalized for multiple kidney, cancer, and other issues.  I appreciate the prayers of those here. In fact, in some areas of the U.S. there are as many as 10,000 people in prayer groups praying that God will help me. I was informed that even priests and groups in Catholic churches were praying that I can continue- that I survive to get the word out to you all.

Female friends have told me- why do you stay in a place where there are people who consistently attack you personally, make high school level comments.

And time after time I have been told- and in emails thousands- do not quit.

What is being put up is highly relevant and it is often 180 degrees from what the public it told. On  CNN and Fox and used to be Time magazine would often echo my data. Before Julie Gerberding was replaced- she - and we had people in the meetings and drills - saw plainly the truly serious problem.

We need to think on a higher dynamic that is not just about our families. This is a hard call in a nation which has grown so spoiled and so distant from the basic Christian and moral values. Worse than evil, they have become ammoral.

As in Day After we have this woman trying to vaccuum her rug as fired nuclear missiles were heading to target.

The concern is appropriate.

It admin does not want articles posted on the danger of the vaccine- the actual large numbers of spreading infections throughout the globe- and make this into a place where people just ****** about whatever- and find it disturbing when we post about Swineflu-

We have met with groups of psychologists and social workers, even been on T.V., and you know- they all agree. People are not prepared to deal with this. And it is very important to try and develop coping mechanisms for a true menace to our nation.

The Health Care Plan coming- and there are hunters on the net that want to educate us all about how good it is. It is a disaster. The current bill in the Senate and in congress if you read the fine print does not offer an improvement in care- it offers a seriously defective plan which will then be put on all of our people.

People over 65 do not support this. They, as we have documented will be out of the loop. If a person does not have a life expectancy of 5 years treatments will be denied. The bottom line of the plan is that in the end - people will be abandoned.  They will not get life saving procedures because they are too old and it is not cost efficient.

Whenever we start trying to put out data to inform millions who will be effected - try to commnicate that absolute disaster in the Middle East - It is Boy and his Dog with festivals and people trying to cheer up.

We saw almost three dozen local banks fall in one weekend.

I have been posted this stuff for years. And in those times, before the 'change' here people were very united on the danger and on prepping.

Personally I believe there are thousands out there who can sort through all misinformation.

What I have written is a possible future of this December 2009. It is not nutty- and with Iran developing and about to nuke through Hizbollah and we have support Intelligence from MI6- it is not Sarah Conner.

We need to stop the extremists. We need to as a nation either support our troups and send (as per desperate cry from our generals who are under attack and we have lost the edge and the Taliban are winning) soliders in or withdraw.

Reality. Our sons and daughers lives are at stake both in this flu and as well in the world conflicts.

We'll see what happens as the vaccine is given. If all this is just paranoia and the stuff works and saves everything, I will go back underground and work on projects which can make us hundreds of millions of dollars instead of spending my life on computer to warn people and save lives. Before the Pandemic we had more support than in the middle of it.

I have been hitting hard the last few days. And if possible- in the next days to come I will bring you the real news about the outbreaks in U.K., absolute disasters in Mexico- and the strains forming as the Pandemic - Wave Two- spreads across the United States. and the world.

Med
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2009 at 3:37pm

No, I am simply posting what is important information for the Survival of many people who are now being diverted in the media and press from issues which can and will change our nation as we know it.

We are losing the battle against the Taliban and this has nothing to do with me personally. 

I understand the entire current of this site has changed.

It is understood people have the right to think as they wish despite the facts or data. If you feel I am too depressing- it is not that I am depressed it an appropriate reaction to real time problems which are not being handled and issues that need to be addressed.

As a research registered with Era Common and working on multiple projects- both in West Virginia and California, I am a scientist. I am what you claim to be and have been working with Lockheed Missiles and Space since I was 17 years old and reviewed the documents of our nuclear capabilities.

I worked hard to lobby through the media and finally was on the 11 o'clock news and influenced the S.A.L.T. peace talks on nuclear disarmament.

If this is so, you have to be aware of knowledge I have concerning the power grid, the essence of biological warfare research in 12 labs in North Korea- and the very possible existence of a nuclear bomb in the hands of the Hizbollah.

There was a suggestion to remove the prep section here. 

You know I have another site. I have felt a kinship to Albert almost since he started this site. I have totally lost contact with him. 

I have requested 30 times for verification of my credentials in these fields. I have been inventing software and am still currently trying to work on some for NASA and the Mars project to help us when China has planned to take over the moon now water has been found.

We feel there is a real possibility in the development of bioweapons, that at Baxter, who released live virus into a shipment, patented the current H1N1 pathogen, and also was working on a vaccine years before it was ever - put in Mexico. Perhaps it was put in the Smithfield pig farm. In fact, in some areas of the U.S. there are as many as 10,000 people in prayer groups praying that God will help me. I was informed that even priests and groups in Catholic churches were praying that I can continue- that I survive to get the word out to you all.

People over 65 do not support this. They, as we have documented will be out of the loop. If a person does not have a life expectancy of 5 years treatments will be denied. The bottom line of the plan is that in the end - people will be abandoned.  They will not get life saving procedures because they are too old and it is not cost efficient.

We saw almost three dozen local banks fall in one weekend.

What I have written is a possible future of this December 2009. It is not nutty- and with Iran developing and about to nuke through Hizbollah and we have support Intelligence from MI6- it is not Sarah Conner.

Reality. Our sons and daughers lives are at stake both in this flu and as well in the world conflicts.

I have been hitting hard the last few days. And if possible- in the next days to come I will bring you the real news about the outbreaks in U.K., absolute disasters in Mexico- and the strains forming as the Pandemic - Wave Two- spreads across the United States. and the world.

Med

Wow!  What a bunch of misguided, disjointed, convoluted, off topic rantings.  I'm sure you spend your days pecking away on the computer, ripping these thoughts out of that crazy mind of yours.  Any friends you have no doubt wear tin hats, spend all their time on a computer eating cereal in their pajamas, and watching for the black SUVs.  Let's not forget them.  In fact, there's probably a black SUV parked near your trailer now.

You are a nut.  A delusional, egotistical nut. 

You actually want everyone here to believe that you are some renowned scientist; have influenced the SALT treaties; worked with Lockheed Martin and reviewed nuclear capabilities of the U.S; personal knowledge of what's supposedly going on in North Korean labs; working on software for NASA and the Mars program; implicating Smithfield Meat Company in some H1N1 conspiracy against the American people; thinking that China is going to take over the moon for it's water; thinking that the elderly are going to be abandoned or killed off in some evil fashion; your "predictions" of disasters in Mexico, formation of various strains of swine flu during the Second Wave of the current pandemic; your statement that three dozen local banks have fallen (this is a lie -- only 134 U.S. banks have failed in all of 2009 so far); and finally, you claim that 10,000 people and priests are praying for you?  Well I guess so...seeing how nutty you are, they probably believe you need prayers.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2009 at 3:52pm

[/QUOTE]

It isn't working. Stick to reading the data I post and learn something.

Med

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2009 at 4:55pm

I will go back underground and work on projects which can make us hundreds of millions of dollars instead of spending my life on computer to warn people and save lives. Before the Pandemic we had more support than in the middle of it.
Med

Inthesticks, You missed the part in this post where Med is going to go underground and make Hundreds of Millions of Dollars. <--- Notions of Grandeur
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 3:05am

I will go back underground and work on projects which can make us hundreds of millions of dollars instead of spending my life on computer to warn people and save lives. Before the Pandemic we had more support than in the middle of it.
Med

Inthesticks, You missed the part in this post where Med is going to go underground and make Hundreds of Millions of Dollars. <--- Notions of Grandeur

Tech- you know the truth. We have probably spoken on the phone. Why do you continue to attack. Whatever will you do when, if I survive the cancer, I go public and everything you have said is wrong. You will disappear. Your handle will go away. You know that certain technologies are worth huge sums. A friend of mine who founded he game company, Sierra, Ken, sold out for 140,000,000. You don't have to win the lottery. Read the front page article sent to um Albert of my success. My rise from poverty to riches was a classic legend in Silicon Valley. You know it happened. This is all a show for the readers. Albert could post one sentence and debunk your whole deal. Wonder why he won't.. does it take a brain surgeon to figure it out.

Med

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 3:51am
Originally posted by abcdefg abcdefg wrote:

Med,
You need to get help with your depression if not for yourself then for your family. Posting death constantly to people who are fighting for life is just not right.  Mary posts positive thoughts to you to try to show you that there is another life that exists besides all death all the time, Tech in his or her own way is trying to shut you down not out of meaness as you seem to think but I believe out of real concern for others who may be ridding the cusp of where you are at, that could be pushed over the edge by reading your stuff. He/she is angry at your far out claims and statments I totaly get it.  Many ignore you, new ones support you for a while then they see the pattern and just stop responding. 

If this site is for peopes survival and I believe it is, you are almost completely counter productive. We need to become more positive as this flu gets up and running, and more encouraging or we defeat the purpose of the entire site. Others find ways to post  facts without sounding like the grim reaper. I am to the point  with you  where I pity your condition but I also have to say if you can not say one positive thing, or just state a fact then say nothing at all.  You make Edgar A. Poe look like Howdy Doody. Get help. Debbie

Debbie, there is no help. I have 3 psychiatrists and I am not clinically depressed.  People are trying to get me out of this geographical area. which is probably why I got cancer to start with.

The book, if you will look at the outline is full of hope and rebirth at the end. It shows our society rebounding and recovering after a hellish Pandemic.  Yes, there were musicians playing on the Titanic. There will always be.

This is not case of mental illness. It is a case of an ill society and country. And something must be done to fix it. It is the lies I have a hard time dealing with. There weren't a lot of comedians or funny stuff in the Stand. My famiily is ill. I take care of people day and night. I have asked shrinks point blank- am I not with it? And most of all, what should I do? They have no answer.

Most of you will make it and live to dance in the sun with your loved ones and children. I can tell you that. No matter how high the CFR there will be an economic boom (if we dont' get invaded) and though sadness.

Much like Sarah Conner or John Conner in Terminator, I might as well have written the book- I did one- she and I face the same situation. I know of a future which is pretty grim. I am not alone in my assessment of the situation we are in. There are millions who know this stuff, especially .gov.

I have my own place on the net. They wanted to stop prepping here. Well, as long as I am breathing I will not stop telling people to get ready and stop denying there is a problem.

We are in the middle of it.

Med
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 4:29am
When we used to work in the cancer or burn ward, especially with children we had few happy joy joy people. In fact, few nurses wanted to work these locations, second to the morgue.

Nothing I think is more vexing than a funny person at a funeral, or when someone is truly appropriately depressed. It is like telling someone- well you have 3 months to live. Sounds like we have a few who had dying people that managed to laugh until the end. This is beyond my comprehension. The death of my mother devastated my father. He died himself a few years later of a broken heart.

We all have our views of life. I am more than familiar with the happy face entering a group of sad people with the idea that humor and happy stories will fix it up. People need to time to grieve- and making sad people happy even though they are in pretty bad shape- is not for them- it is for the people around them. Funerals are for the living, not the dead.

I actually laughed at the comment that I make Poe look like Howdy Doody. Fact is Poe, Lovecraft, and Shakespeare especially, lost people who were young or they were young themselves and it marked them for life. It was the driving force to their genius as writers, the melancholy and as the Bible said said wisdom is more to be found in the house of mourning than in the laughter of foods, like crackling of wood below the pot.

There is pain and sickness- and there is relentless pain and relentless sickness. These are the people we put away in homes and do not want to see because they bum us out. Well, in a Pandemic, a real serious one, you will surrounded by the sick and dying and it won't be joke book time - it will be survival.

Pain is rarely something you can communicate and our medical system does little about it. 100,000,000 Americans are in constant pain.

Some people visualize a Pandemic as some kind of movie where like a social club happy faced people go around comforting the dying and making jello salad.

Denial is the real enemy at an accident scene. You have someone wandering around dazed and badly hurt. I am okay they say. They are not okay. Saying it a hundred times won't make it reality.

How do people comfort the sick or dying. From experience in at least 100 convalescent homes I can tell you- they don't. They visit, there are gifts, some laughter, and then relative go home feeling good after putting their mom in a pit and taking her house.

My grandmother was put in home when she was 72. She lived to be 96. We have good genes (until I decided to enter the paradise of toxins) What was her life like for 24 years waiting to die.

Not terrific. She had been like Annie Oakly and rode horses and had a picture of horses and said- at night .. the horses move and I ride in my dreams.

Old people are often no fun and isolated. In the ER it is well- gee you have lived long enough- compared to a 13 year old where it is such a tragedy. Like a taxi driver you become a non-person.

I don't try and cheer people up at funerals. I don't tell them well its fine and so and so is in heaven and the speech. I say that losing someone is losing part of yourself. You will never, if you truly loved them be the same. None of the great writers in trajedies were follow the yellow brick road people. Shakespeare had everyone die in his trajedies. Because you see, like in one story Masque of the Red Death- life beyond high school starts getting unfun.

You want to grow up, get your degree, and then- so what. You are older. Kid look at you and you are not young anymore.

At imminst and singularity- we fight against the reaper. We see aging and suffering for its true face. It is neither beautiful or unavoidable. There are those now who have technology to seriously reverse aging and restore youth.

It takes money.

So we through history, the poets, my mother was a poet as am I, chronicle the human condition. Happy news does not sell newspapers. Happy t-shirts don't sell well. And our entertainment is filled with murder and violence because- people are drawn to it like a moth to a flame.

I have found in my posting here- for the most part and being an R.N. there is a total unawareness of the years I have given to helping, comforting, and taking care of others. Like the slap in the face of someone trying to bring back a flatline- no though is ever given to - geez that person may be really going through hell- nope.

And I have paid my dues in the comfort the agonized. I know others who grieve over people, who are sad and we will need those when the world is hit badly with the worse Pandemic.

We aren't going to need a lot of lets make a stick figure - only for the children. Yes, children need to be shielded, they are innocent. But not adults.

Already I am watching the spin emerge depicting all who oppose the vaccine as sick demented mental basket cases. You realize, having worked in medicine for at least 35 years- we aren't.

Compassion isn't rolling a person into a white room so we won't have to see. 

The world is beautiful. However vain we are, it often people who are the problem. I love nature, animals, sunsets, and adventure.

We all play our parts. Those who man the watchtowers are not comedians. I am sure we need comedians- but we all have our paths. Mine is to warn of what is coming.

Medclinician
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 5:36am
YAWN!!  The FBI is tapping your phone lines.  The CIA has your house wired for sound.  And the NSA is operating hidden cameras and can see you even now.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 10:17am

YAWN!!  The FBI is tapping your phone lines.  The CIA has your house wired for sound.  And the NSA is operating hidden cameras and can see you even now.

These are diversionary posts. Please refer to the topics I have posted on the main news. These are simply trolls attempting to destroy credibility. The following are sensitive topics-

1) the fact that the safety of the current vaccine is in question. I have posted a great deal of data showing why this vaccine may be more dangerous than the disease.
2) the fact the Tamiflu is being abused and will soon become useless as an anti-viral.

The statements you are now making ITS are slander and you can be sued. Be aware of that in the future. These are not useful or positive to this site. And your .gov shield will not protect you.

It is time for you to stop now. Allow the readers to focus on the data I am putting up and cease using tactics to detract from those posts. Readers, we are getting more people together to post and put out facts as per spin.

Only 1% -10% of vaccine reactions are reported or in a form to be investigated.

These two users are simply using personal attacks to stop the posting of important data you should be informed about.

I am sending a letter to Ryan by certified mail concerning this situation and to request people on the site slandering be stopped from doing so. It is not funny- it hurts the site.
Those who find my postings boring or actually discuss content is one thing. Personal attacks even from those who have part of the site should not be allowed as per the rules of this site.

The party is over. No more personal attacks.

Med
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 10:24am
I want to thank Tech for attempting to post my real life picture on the site. This was done to Ryan when he first had this site on two other sites. This made him, as he appeared on the news, a public figure, and users were no longer protected as per anonymous. The persona is a pen name of a real book and there fore a legal person.

Our time grows shorter. And we definitely have to stop this type of activity and focus on material and adult discussion. This has been allowed by 5 users at least and should have been stopped by admin.

For new users- we did not have this problem before like this hardly ever. This is because users form other sites who basically messed up their sites with attacking users and each other have come back here and then now are behaving on a site which is not theirs as if it was there is no discipline, warnings - only deletions.

We have so many serious problem in the U.S. and disease to be concerned about it is time behave as adults. No one criticizes someone being delusional and megalomaniac more than one who is themself. And we have every indication of the grossly inflated opinions these people have as opposed to any real proof of anything.

Time to grow up children. 99% of this site are decent, courteous and intelligent people. My apologies for allowing myself to be drawn into basic troll traps.

Med
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 3:30pm
Crazy is as crazy does.  Med, I will make it my mission in life to expose you for the charlatan you are.  You post all these facts and figures", but you have absolutely no proof to back it all up...no evidence to support your wild, inflammatory rhetoric.  You offer nobody to back you up in your assertions, yet you expect people to believe what you post as being the truth.

Have IQs suddenly dropped on this site?  I hope not, because if people believe the bull you are ranting about, then god help the rest of us.  Never underestimate the ability of an unbalanced person to gather followers.  That makes them dangerous indeed.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 4:02pm
I believe many people ignor Med's posts...some read them. I read 1% of what he writes. It is a free world...if Albert has no problem with Med then who cares...it is Albert's site.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 4:14pm

I want to thank Tech for attempting to post my real life picture on the site.

Med YOU tried to post your picture (two of them) on this site and YOU FAILED. All people see in your failed post are two black squares. So you're still anonymous here. No real name, no pictures, no proof that you are a nurse. Nothing!

My pic is being blocked by Albert.

Med If I want to post pictures I just post them. I just posted three pictures of cats. You're the one that claims to have limited posting ability not me. Go take your vacation.
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Med Med wrote:

The statements you are now making ITS are slander and you can be sued. Be aware of that in the future. These are not useful or positive to this site. And your .gov shield will not protect you.

You can't sue him for attacking you on a web forum! He does not know you personally, nor has he posted that you, John Q. Public (Or whatever your name is) is a criminal, likes children, etc. As far as he's concerned he's picking at someone named "Medclinician."

You say you're a Nurse, rock on, but nobody actually knows whether you are or are not. Are you still active in the nursing field? When was the last time you started an IV?

He, and Tech, can call you a quack as long as they like and your image is still safe. This is a webforum with right around 200 posters. 200 posters out of 300 million Americans is hardly slander, and you hurt your credibility far more with your conspiracy rants than Sticks could ever do.

And it was me trying to post your picture on this site, *NOT* Technologist. If you don't want your pic on this site, TAKE THE DAMN THING OFF THE INTERNET!!! I did a damn Google search and guess what popped up?

Here's what came up for mine. Damn I'm one good looking individual!

Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 8:35pm
This site has definitely changed for the worse.  I'm just so sick of the personal attacks that I could puke.  I've been on this site for several years (longer than my profile shows) & I have not seen anything that even comes close to resembling what is going on today.

Grow up, all of you!  If you don't like someone's posts, then ignore them, but don't attack the person.

TipKat View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TipKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 8:36pm
Cary and Techie....hello.  Please try a more subtle approach regarding replies to Med's posts.  I know you both and a lot of us have trouble with all of Med's writings from time to time and in one way or another.  But I am asking you both as fellow Avian Flu site buddies to be respectful to a fellow poster because it's the right thing to do.  I would remind all of us that one day someone might post something very doubting and hey....everyone deserves the right to be heard. 

And before you can say it.....of course we all have the right to not agree with Med's or anyone else's posts.....but let's do it tacktfully.
Hurtful replies don't help any of us here.  Thanks and be well. TipThumbs%20Up
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 8:54pm
Heres my soon to be replaced passport picture.

Here's my myspace profile so anonymous Med can sue me. I haven't been on myspace in six? months. WARNING: It's a little Graphic (I have no shame) as I also teach Guys how to attract women : )

The 200MPH name is because I drag race.

Myspace Profile
debracanice View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debracanice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 9:47pm
google med , now that interseting
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 1:57am
Originally posted by Turboguy Turboguy wrote:

You can't sue him for attacking you on a web forum! He does not know you personally, nor has he posted that you, John Q. Public (Or whatever your name is) is a criminal, likes children, etc. As far as he's concerned he's picking at someone named "Medclinician."

You say you're a Nurse, rock on, but nobody actually knows whether you are or are not. Are you still active in the nursing field? When was the last time you started an IV?

He, and Tech, can call you a quack as long as they like and your image is still safe. This is a webforum with right around 200 posters. 200 posters out of 300 million Americans is hardly slander, and you hurt your credibility far more with your conspiracy rants than Sticks could ever do.

And it was me trying to post your picture on this site, *NOT* Technologist. If you don't want your pic on this site, TAKE THE DAMN THING OFF THE INTERNET!!! I did a damn Google search and guess what popped up?

TurboGuy...would it be possible for you to email me?  You can send an email to me at quatrotritikale@yahoo.com....
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 2:12am

I did a damn Google search and guess what popped up?

When I searched google for myself I came up with this.
Damn I was handsome and fuzzy when I was little!

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 2:16am

Damn I was a handsome and fuzzy when I was little!

A face only a mother could love... Tongue  When you get a chance Tech, could you email me as well?  Send an email to quatrotritikale@yahoo.com
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 5:29pm

Actually, I can. And a lawyer posted her. I am an author and just like a movie star whether it is their real name or a stage name it is still and identity and you can't slander people, except if its true. As long as I was just a dolphin and connected to a book- it was different deal. The laws on flaming on the net are changing. You can truly damage someone netwise. And we get people, or did from like Pakistan showing up our lab, so you well- I just wanted Tech to tone down the high school bully rhetoric. And especially get briefed on Med IRL a little. He says he knows who I am. He knows only what is on the net. And that is not accurate. He needs to meet with me and a few special people in person.. lets say in D.C. and then he can readjust and get down to earth.

I am still a currently licensed RN. I am licensed in West Virginia and California. Since I have been doing .gov research for 5 years- I have been away from ER and ICU- its been a few years since I put in in an IV or heplock- but you know- I am on call for disaster- so after 35 years..I think I could do a butterfly stick on a 1 one year old which is no easy start.

You know Tech- you are totally right. I take this forum much too seriously. Its like when we go on radio or if I go of Fox we have like 24,000,000 viewers. I have some real issues doing the doggy beg thing on here when really it is such a small audience.

Excuse my french Turbo and I am total hetero and straight but you are one damn good looking guy. I would rather my pic be up now. I am going on the media anyway. I am no looker- I am a geek- that is what I do. I'll never run for office. I do though think since I am now on myspace and facebook it is time to go public.  Peoples minds are pretty imaginative I am just a typical IBM/Gates type nerd with a good mind and a research guy. I did my thing during Nam- I can handle myself in a survival situation and was 101st- so you know what that means- with special training. They list us as possible trouble because of our training. That sucks. We were talking about that when I was on the news or paper with some Iraqi vets doing what you are. But I am sick of this cyber crap. Its time to be a real person.

I would like Tech to ease off with all the BS- and all this nutcase crap. It is crap. Hey- I never said I was normal. So who cares. I can write, I can datamine, and I can program - very well-jus like I am sure you kick butt where you are. We have too many armchair generals talking about stuff they really have never been in or experience.

Med
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 6:18pm

I would like Tech to ease off with all the BS- and all this nutcase crap. It is crap. Hey- I never said I was normal. So who cares. I can write, I can datamine, and I can program - very well-jus like I am sure you kick butt where you are. We have too many armchair generals talking about stuff they really have never been in or experience. Med

Med we know you're a smart guy. You also have 100 times the writing talent I will ever have (that's not saying much as my kids have better grammar then I do) I've seen posts you've made many years ago that look nothing like your current posting. You've changed drastically, cancer, age, stress or whatever can push people over the edge. Even today you seem pretty normal but almost everyday you drift off into some bizarre ranting that is not normal or healthy. It's the most depressing stuff I've ever read.

Med you need to skip the slander and lawsuit threats. The last thing you need to do is add more stress to your life. Some of us have backup up thousands of your posts for our own protection. Lawyer's would have a field day ripping your posts, statements and credibility to shreds.

As for your programming skills? You're not the even close to the prodigy programming Genius you claim to be. You're as much as a NEWBIE novice in Programming as I've ever seen. I've read a bunch of your two year old posts where you're just starting to learn basic programming skills.

See this post if you need to debate this. It's clear you have a very limited knowledge in programming.

http://www.avianflutalk.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25374&KW=&PID=198629#198629
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 6:33pm

A face only a mother could love... Tongue  When you get a chance Tech, could you email me as well?  Send an email to quatrotritikale@yahoo.com

Sheesh- you been working down in the mines ITS. Daryl Hannah was up north trying to slow down the MTR. I was on the front page in the Charleston News Paper with her- via mail- so what's your deal. What do you do?

Kinda like in Apocalypse now and napalm- nothing like the smell of SO2 (Sulfuric Acid) - Black Damp and Methane- you a vet ITS-

The thing you gotta love is the burning eyes and nose every 5 am when they blast the main pipes with tons of filth into the air-

Sheesh - its amazing I can type with black mold, Marsh Fork 15 miles away killing the kids and teachers with coal sludge oozing up the faucets in the schoool.

I was pretty with it and healthywhen I came from Silicon Valley- now I have 3 kinds of cancer- tumors- you name it- almost heaven. Gotta love it.  And defects I didn't bring it here. I picked it up from the coolant being dumped in the mine shafts and running down my babies back in the shower.

Shoot, if I stay here long enough, I'll look like the picture.

Med

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 6:48pm
Med I posted that picture and my real picture is in this thread. It's older as it's my passport that needs to be updated. I'll post a new one taken this year. My myspace page and link is in that post. I'm 6' 4" 258 pounds today and I'm pretty low in body fat now. I'm going up to Colorado in two months and it will probably end up being a bunch of high altitude MMA training with my nephew.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 7:40pm
Tech and readers- much has happened over the last four years. When Jerry Garcia and I were sitting in Golden Gate Park at the end of Haight Street with Gracie from the Airplane and jamming.. and he was singing "what a long strange trip its been" - well yea- it has. Med was here in the summer of 69 - taking a break from nuclear burnout- and how amazing to find my guitar case full of money.

I think Turbo kinda nailed when he said like Med- there aren't that many people here. It is - my own words a microcosm of the microcosm. Do quit stressing out- this will not damage your whateverdom in the future.

It won't. I will put out a good book. I cannot even believe some people not knowing rough writing versus the final polish.

I sure miss Albert. You know last thing I got from him was like an email post card with his honey (and man- Albert she was a looker x2) forget the vacation huh..

Never heard from him again. I don't know who is here now. Not the Albert I knew.

so we are in the final countdown-

Natalia wrote me and hey- just so you all won't to think I am strange or anything and into dark depressing things.. here is her thing she wanted me to listen to..

just happy sunshiny little thing

I'll find a way to break sooner or later
I can my star shine again- brighter and greater
I will find .. the way....

rock on Natalia..

headsets on - leans back- hey - each to their own..

http://www.youtube.com/avianxmusic#p/a

dark circles....

and finally friend Sisely Treasure now in Shiny Toy Guns after Carah left...

where we find Common Ground..

this really is a total lights out

nite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KRyNorCWV4
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2010 at 1:46am

Excuse my french Turbo and I am total hetero and straight but you are one damn good looking guy. I would rather my pic be up now. I am going on the media anyway. I am no looker- I am a geek- that is what I do.

Med, I know you never caught on that Turbo was joking. That picture was from the movie Inglorious Bastards (2009) written by Quentin Tarantino. The character was Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz. Real name: Til Schweiger. It was pretty obvious as the picture came off a Quentin Tarantino website.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3039594496/ch0114457

http://www.tarantino.info/
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2010 at 4:12am

LOL
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2010 at 6:11am
These are the Days of the Open Hand (contact Suzanne Vega-myspace-a friend)

http://www.getalyric.com/mp3/lyrics/songs/suzanne_vega-1226/days_of_open_hand-3898/pilgrimage_suzanne_vega_-21620/

Valentine's Day > Bluebird - 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZF0xvj4QeY&feature=player_embedded#

(cut and paste above I think for it to work)

"Headshots"

The sign said "Headshots"
And that was all,
A picture of a boy
And a number you could call,
Two eyes in the shade
A mouth so sad and small,
It's strange the way a shadow
Can fall across the wall,
And make the difference
In what you see
Ah...

He's just a poster, but
He's everywhere
A face under a street lamp
Ripped and hanging in the air,
Turn the corner
And he's still there,
Watching all the people
Who are passing unaware,

Is there a judgement
In what he sees?
Ah...

On a day
As cold
And gray
As today...

The sign says "Headshots"
It's all I see,
A boy becomes a picture
Of guilt and sympathy,
And so I think of you
In memory
Of the days we were together,
And I knew that you loved me

That was the difference
In what we see,
But that's history...
Ah...

comment: And what is history- laying and having just past the day in bleak december when each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

What is truth?

Broken promises. Delusions of hope- misinformation- lies- diversion- conspiracy which has no cohesion.

We wanted a revoluton in Iran. And the old ones said and many of the youth- what have you to offer us- what solid alternative cohesive plan to what we have.

The revolution failed though not for lack of effort and instead we spent an evening begun with a tragic death to set the tone of all things trying to be mirrors of a culture, a world, prosperity and artistry and triumphs of -yesterday.

I will not tax the middle class. What we all wanted to hear. I will go after the rich and the coroporate and the corruption at the very core- did it happen?

The middle class is about to be hit - and the elderly, the sick, the disabled- look to the room in Soylent green with soft music, the drip of euthanasia and doctors with Ipads feeling the new power of life and death. We don't need the feeders.

Some may eventually come to realize that what may seem quite out there to some is reality.

The health care plan thrashed and burned. The economic incentives were too little to late. And a growing unrest in our country who someone decide to ignore the threats of the terrorists and the real danger of high alert yesterday because- it is not a today thing. it may not happen today.

Like a broken romance or marriage is dissolves over time, the strength, the almost magical Titan - America.

Will we choose today to start the diet? Some (I have lost 85 lbs) and am moderately passable for a before and after- didn't choose to diet.

The land of choices and opportunities?

Unemployment? If you don't like the numbers create a new way to generate them.

And headline after headline-

Well- the dreams and hopes of change did not happen. The coming home from wars that now we are enmeshed in - I will bring home our boys and (girls) (men and women- it really is not all that different) - by the end of 2009.

I sat on that day in December watching the snow fall- the beginning of the Ice Age as they trumpeted well my goodness.. maybe the whole event of global warning was a hoax.  Yes, its a hard sell for a heated earth amidst the first snow in Silicon Valley in decades.

And the spin- were we the victim of a incredible conspiracy of the drug lords to sell us a vaccine we never needed. Whatever it was.. H1N1 spread like a fire- but it lacked the killer instinct of even the weakest flu. So sad.

Whole stes and blogs warning -warning- flu Pandemic-

While insidious and real - the stumble of an economy (quote today Bloomberg maybe)
yes-  I have been all over the world and despite our problems we are still the greatest economy and power on earth.

Headshot. And how many cells and stuff is scattered about- little nasty nuclear weapons and blood sworn to make it happen fnally as everyone drinks beer, watches the Olympics, s we have two tapes now and cannot be found cells who need to be found.

You must realize those of us through centuries who have warned and had incredibly bad prognosis as to livng each new day- have always said-

Prepare. Make ready for times and challenges (euphemism for really bad stuff) to come.

The Tea Party- we are in it. And although the basic thoughts are - acceptance of a lesser world- the exchange of false gods for the real one- the worshiping of wood and stone and fascination with twinkling crystal-

Where are we headed? As the smoking caterpillar said - It all depends where you want to go.

Those who can see- will. Those who can listen to the massive blast of spin and through it hear- no solid plans- no great leadership.

What is the answer- what is the solution?

Stop listening to what is designed to put you to sleep. As Skye my son would say

WAKE UP!

We can't avoid the sacrifices- but the longer we wait to make them- the harder they will be. Tomorrow-tomorrow....
We are running out of tomorrows...

We cannot pass legislation based on sweetheart deals to buy votes. States must think and act in the interest of America- not their own home turfer voter pool.

When we lose air superiority- when our enemies can shoot our angels from the sky and we are faced in hand to hand combat  and the echo of gunfire is not from 12,000 miles away- but on our own block- then the popcorn bowls will tumble and the power grid fail- and those who failed to take it seriously be faced with a possible future in December of 2010.

will we have done enough?

I will finish the Survival Book if I have the time left in my life to do. I don't have to be a great author - I merely have to say- we need to take seriously a world where all the glitter and false promises for votes tumble like cards - and together we try and solve the problems of a real world.

The wisdom to know the difference- the difference between what we cannot change-what we must except. We can change anything. It is the price- for every change has a price-we must consider.

Medclinician

and now the picture comes to life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=217IcBVkZOg&NR=1

Thanks to Suzanne for her links and lifetime work as an excellent musician and singer.

I am active and despite many obstacles- posting the real news however unpopular on the Internet.

There are many ways to protect America. Some are not fighting, but quietly and peacefully working on chaning the things that need to be fixed.
quickdraw View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quickdraw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2010 at 1:44pm
You are simply out there, and I think there's no return for you Med.
Everyday is a good day and if you dont believe that try missing one.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2010 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by quickdraw quickdraw wrote:

You are simply out there, and I think there's no return for you Med.

You will come to find as events unfold this year I was very appropriate. Most of the controversial posts - i.e. 500,000 infected in New York were understatements.

Posting about the Iran issue- posting about Afghanistan and Pakistan and even serious threats to our country- are seriious. Posting that we botched so many things- the recovery programs- the health care bill-

Time will tell in this administration how out there I was. And if I was in many cases- it was knowing the very possible future would be.

I have posted we could actually have civil unrest and some serious problems.

Yes, I am out there- ahead of most of the pack finding information which is sometimes hotly disputing when I first post it and later found out to be true. New York.

I have been here for 4-5 years. I have been an admin here and posted almost 14,000 posts. Before last summer- when I hit a few nerves- it was a different place.

Don't post my epitaph until I am dead.

Medclinician
jody05 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jody05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2010 at 2:18pm
OY VAY ! I thought med had gone away.
lurking since 2005 with a looong memory
for everything that has transpired on this site!
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2010 at 10:28pm
I had a Jewish girlfriend once who said "Oy Vay" was too cliche. She said to use something like "Oy Givault" or somesuch instead.

I'm still trying to figure out what either means... I miss her, she was cute...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic