Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lawsuit being filed tomorrow to halt swine flu vac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Lawsuit being filed tomorrow to halt swine flu vac

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TipKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lawsuit being filed tomorrow to halt swine flu vac
    Posted: October 08 2009 at 9:34pm

Urgent lawsuit filed against FDA to halt swine flu vaccines; claims FDA violated federal law

COMMENT: This is really an interesting article.  Just wondering if the courts will even try to listen to the arguments being made here. Tip

Friday, October 09, 2009 by: Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor
(NaturalNews)

Health freedom attorney Jim Turner is filing a lawsuit in Washington D.C. mid-day Friday in an urgent effort to halt the distribution of the swine flu vaccine in America. On behalf of plaintiffs Dr. Gary Null and other licensed health care workers of New York State, the lawsuit charges that the FDA violated the law in its hasty approval of four swine flu vaccines by failing to scientifically determine neither the safety nor efficacy of the vaccines.

"The suit will seek an injunction against the FDA from approving the vaccine," attorney Jim Turner told NaturalNews on Thursday evening's Natural News Talk Hour show. "And the core of the argument is that they have not done the proper safety and efficacy tests on the vaccine to allow it to be release at this time."

The suit seeks to not only nullify the FDA's unlawful "approval" of the four H1N1 influenza vaccines, but to also ask the court to issue an injunction that would halt any mandatory vaccination requirements.

"The FDA is required by law to establish that a vaccine is safe and effective before it can be given to the public," said Turner. "We are arguing that they did not establish that the vaccine was effective, and did not establish that it was safe. They are trying to get it on the market by a waiver."

Vaccine / adjuvant combination has never been properly tested

The vaccine / adjuvant combination being referred to as the "swine flu vaccine" has apparently never been safety tested or approved by the FDA. In fact, in many cases the vaccine is being sent to clinics, pharmacies and other health establishments separately from the adjuvant chemical, leaving it up to each local vaccine retailer to properly mix the vaccine with the adjuvant, according to information provided by Turner. With hundreds of millions of Americans potentially being targeted with this vaccine, the potential for improper mixing, improper dosages, and human error is alarming.

If the charges described in the lawsuit are true, it means the FDA has blatantly abandoned medical science and violated its own regulations in approving not only these four vaccines, but the potentially deadly adjuvant chemicals as well. To date, the FDA has produced absolutely no scientific evidence documenting safety tests for any of these swine flu vaccines. There are no published studies, no records of any clinical trials, and no publicly-available paper trail demonstrating that any safety testing was done whatsoever. There is no researcher who has publicly put their name on the record declaring the vaccines to be safe, and no FDA official has ever stated that scientifically-valid safety testing has ever been conducted on the vaccine / adjuvant combinations now being distributed across America.

Normally, when a pharmaceutical achieves "FDA approved" status, there is a considerable paper trail of scientific scrutiny, peer review, clinical trials and other supporting evidence. To our knowledge, no such documents exist for the swine flu vaccines. The FDA's approval of these vaccines appears to be based entirely on a whim.

"What has been tested?" asked attorney Jim turner. "Where has it been tested? Who reviewed the test? Who looked at the test and said yes they proved safety and efficacy? There is no record that we can find that shows these things have been done."

By approving the four vaccines in the absence of such safety testing, the FDA itself stands in direct violation of federal law. "There is a law that they're supposed to follow and they are not following it," Turner added.

Billions of dollars are at stake

Why, then, did the FDA apparently violate the law and push these vaccines into full public distribution without securing the safety testing required by law? Turner suspects a profit motive may be involved: "They're charging $24.95 to get a vaccine. Multiplied by 100 million people, that's a lot of money. If you do the whole society, you're talking about several billion dollars."

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 11:35pm

Very nice insightful interview with Dr Weil...

Doctor Andrew Weil on Larry King... on Flu and Health Care

Larry King Live 09/10/2009

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 12:50am

the lawsuit charges that the FDA violated the law in its hasty approval of four swine flu vaccines by failing to scientifically determine neither the safety nor efficacy of the vaccines.

WHO never did say that they were tested for safety... I see no illegality.

The answers given were honest.

...............................................................................................................

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 2:32pm

No Question of Safety and
Insect Cell Lines In Vaccines:
A Smooth Transition in Front of Our Backs

6 August 2009 PRESS CONFERENCE

Listen to Dr Marie-Paule Kieny,

Director, Initiative for Vaccine Research

A/H1N1v has been treated by the FDA as -     A normal strain change.

(as is done for seasonal flu strains). 

The 2009 Pandemic vaccine strain was registered without clinical trials. (for safety)

This will allow the newer insect cell technologhy to be smoothly accepted

in future as a "normal strain change" for seasonal Influenza vaccines?

pretty clever.

One more time...

The 2009 A(H1N1)v Pandemic vaccine was registered without clinical trials

(FOR SAFETY)

and the clinical trials conducted are only for ascertaining the need for

one or two doses per person for vaccination..       rather than it's safety.

there is nothing hidden here...

But our reporters are ...  not reporting on safety?

an excerpt (with comment)

So when do we expect to have results of the first clinical trials and what will the clinical
trial results tell us?

So for the clinical trials that have started in July already, we should have early results
during the first half of September.

What will these trials tell us?

They will tell us whether we will need one or two doses per person for vaccination.

(Does that satisfy you all as to safety?)

You certainly know that for seasonal vaccination it is only one dose that is required. For

H5Avian virus, however, there was a need to have two doses of vaccine per person to

inducethe level of protection that would be required against an infection.

(one more time, nothing hidden)

So we will know after these clinical trials whether one or two doses are needed

and this will also give confirmation that the formulation that the manufacturers are using

are indeed immunogenic and are likely to induce protection again the pandemic virus.
..........................................................................................................

(and you wanted to hear the reporter say: 

"Yes, and  what about the safety issues of the vaccine    not   addressed in clinical trials.?"

What will these trials tell us?

Answer-

They will tell us whether we will need one or two doses per person for vaccination.

Safety Issue Closed.

And smooth move into Insect cell lines registered with no clinical trials addressing

safety?

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 12:57am

Paving the way for pandemic vaccine...     (we needed a vaccine)

interesting read.

The US Departments of Health and Homeland Security had declared

a national public health emergency in April soon after the swine flu outbreak.

http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/documents/vaccines/Fast-tracked%20Swine%20Flu%20Vaccine%20under%20Fire,%20Mae-Wan%20Ho,%20Cummins.pdf

Loribearme View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loribearme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 4:10am
FDA - stands for "Federal Death Agency"

WHO - "World Homicide Organization"

CDC - "Center for Death Control" - (note they dropped the provention)

These people are all in bed together and the drug companies have paid them off !!!!
4=laro View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4=laro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 5:26am
There is no need for testing of any type.  Congress approved the vaccine when they said you cannot hold anyone responsible for any adverse effects.  I wonder, did they all wear white coats when they voted on this legislation.
Technologist View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 5:56am
Originally posted by 4=laro 4=laro wrote:

There is no need for testing of any type.  Congress approved the vaccine when they said you cannot hold anyone responsible for any adverse effects.  I wonder, did they all wear white coats when they voted on this legislation.

Remember that millions of people were expected to die of the swine flu. They pushed to get the vaccine finished to save endless lives. OK so the swine flu turned out very mild so far. What if they spent months or years testing while millions died in the process?

During a pandemic you need to take risks to save lives. We are lucky this thing turned out as weak as it is.
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 8:40am

No point in explaining it Tech

Some people need their boogy man

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
jandressup View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jandressup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 10:22am
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.............JanBig%20smile
If you have one foot on yesterday...and one foot on tomorrow...You are "piddling" on today!....Take time to smell the Flowers....

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 11:27am
I'm glad it's mild... 

Why is it that the good ol USA is the land of excess?  The amount of money lavished in all
vaccinational directions, was a misdirect.  At this point we should be able to narrow the field a bit. 
Time to bring in that Billion dollar Gang of 15 President's Counsil... to cut costs.

Loribearme View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loribearme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 5:23pm
need to audit the federal reserve....Cool
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 6:54pm
As long as we are giving over a Billion to The Counsil of 15... perhaps they could get the interest lowered for the American tax payers.. on our debt :)  ( cut THAT cost ) 
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Technologist Technologist wrote:

Originally posted by 4=laro 4=laro wrote:

Remember that millions of people were expected to die of the swine flu. They pushed to get the vaccine finished to save endless lives. OK so the swine flu turned out very mild so far. What if they spent months or years testing while millions died in the process?

During a pandemic you need to take risks to save lives. We are lucky this thing turned out as weak as it is.

There has got to be a name for this approach in terms of spin. It is beyond Pollyanna and reads like late night car commercial.

There are very simple items that a 12 year old could grasp, and as hard as some super powers are trying to sneak this one through- for the safety of hundreds of millions of people it needs a closer look.

In writing we really try to avoid cliches and this reads like one long list of battered cliches to the point it is much many of Obama's speeches. At the end- big smile- cheering people- and no commitment and what in the world did he say that changed anything.

We want to save the world. This is touching. Perhaps a real good start would be to see how in danger the world is. We know the fortunes of many drug companies are and they are making 2 billion doses of vaccine and by God- we must have a real problem to throw caution to the wind and give a basically untested virus with more additives than a the worst junk food.

What if they spent an extras 2 months, considering few people are dying to create a safe vaccine?

You realize the average person is not brain dead. There are thousands of nurse and thousands of doctors at least that don't like this and don't want it. And there are a large number of truly sharp scientists who cannot understand the value of the additiives in the vaccine- carcinogens-mercury-formaldehyde- Dr. D was listing other things that are so toxic they were banned in 2004 even from being put on your skin and now they are going to inject them in infants.

I am pelted with this pathetic .1% death rate. If this is so- we are looking at something less dangerous than the risk of driving your car to work.

This is the season of Don't Worry Be Happy and sites all over the net- espcially .gov sites are starting to sing the same tune.

I have put up cases of young women collapsing after vaccines, hitting the floor with the force to fracture bones, or passing out in their car while driving.

And we have discovered viricides which in time could replace the entire vaccine scam- I mean if the Lakers http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/v/laker-team-pics/ started having seasons like our yearly vaccine chemists (6 out of 8 losers) wouldn't it be time to get a new coach or do a lot of swapping- just cutting team members?

Err on the side of caution in medicine. This is not a beginners sport. This is life and death. The only real pushers are literally that - drug pushers- pushing a nearly untested vaccine and I have still yet to see some solid test results. They are vaccinating without hardly any decent human trials. It takes month for some side effects to show up.

Are we on the verge of a Stephen King  The Stand with people running into service stations and staggering out of their cars oozing, bleeding, and exuding out of every orifice, and people dying in days?

We aren't there. Be annoyed by a few people with common sense who don't want to join the flag waving sheeping clueless as to what is being pumped into them and their children.

We have everything short of a rah rah set of cheerleaders chanting go vaccine.

Lets not be like China who has bodies to spare. Lets inject some people and then wait.

So far - we got a 1% -1.4% from numbers in hospitals and extrapolation. But according to officials THERE IS NO REAL DANGER. You get over this is quickly, minimum deaths- no problem.

This reeks of misinformation.

Medclinician

Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Mahshadin Mahshadin wrote:

No point in explaining it Tech

Some people need their boogy man

We don't need a bogeyman. And the boogeyman here is a trumped up Pandemic that is pooping out proving it is that dangerous. Come on. Many of us have had this.. I have four times-

I want numbers. Outbreaks, counting.

Medclinician
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2009 at 3:15am
M E D, I smell a whimpering little coward that's terrified of his own shadow. We are all breathless at your complete lack of anything resembling manlyhood. Do us all a favor and climb back into your tiny little vacuum and suck the remaining air out.
coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2009 at 3:32am
Sticks and Stones...You are so obsessed with med aren't you.. Let it go.
Long time lurker since day one to Member.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2009 at 3:40am
Originally posted by coyote coyote wrote:

Sticks and Stones...You are so obsessed with med aren't you.. Let it go.

Look at my last 10 posts. Med follows all my posts like a little puppy dog looking for a treat. I would slap him around but my wireless link won't reach out 2000 miles
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2009 at 3:45am
Originally posted by Technologist Technologist wrote:

[QUOTE=coyote] Sticks and Stones...You are so obsessed with med aren't you.. Let it go.

Look at my last 10 posts. Med follows all my posts like a little puppy dog looking for a treat. I would slap him around but my wireless link won't reach out 2000 miles.

BTW: I have a cute girl over typing crap for me. Let me know what she said tomorrow.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2009 at 3:46am
She said that post at the top of the Page. I totally agree with her. ROFL!!!
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2009 at 4:20am
Originally posted by Loribearme Loribearme wrote:

FDA - stands for "Federal Death Agency"
WHO - "World Homicide Organization"

CDC - "Center for Death Control" - (note they dropped the provention)

These people are all in bed together and the drug companies have paid them off !!!!

Lori?

This is tech's girlfriend,

Beluga whales know how to blow bubbles but I didn't know they could speak. You should stay underwater and only come up for air when humans are not around.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic