Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Europe-Black Lung- Flu mutation spreads - Event Date: November 12 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2009 at 8:19am

Detection of the H1N1 mutation

While positive results for the H1N1 virus with D225G are not widespread, this may be the result of the methods of testing. Tests for swine flu typically consist of a nasal swab, which is unlikely to pick up this mutated virus, due to its location. The H1N1 mutation that is causing fatalities in the Ukraine and Norway affects the respiratory system, and is found deep in the lungs.

Wearing%20a%20Flu%20Mask%20can%20Protect%20against%20H1N1%20Virus
Wearing a Flu Mask can Protect against H1N1 Virus
AP Photo/Nick Ut

Doctors in Norway have identified H1N1 mutations in genetic material from patients with fatal swine flu infections. The mutated H1N1 virus caused severe symptoms, and were found in patients that died early in the flu outbreak. Health authorities believe that there is no evidence of transmission of these mutated viruses to other humans, but similar mutations have been seen in other countries, including Mexico, the United States, and in the Ukraine. According to the World Health Organization, this is the result of spontaneous changes in the virus in each host.

Symptoms of Swine Flu Mutation

The swine flu mutation found in Norway resulted in severe respiratory distress. The Norwegian Institute of Public Health stated that the mutation gave the virus a greater ability to affect the respiratory system, allowing it to cause more damage. Ukraine flu symptoms reportedly include bleeding in the lungs.

Impact of H1N1 mutation on Norway

According to Geir Stene-Larsen, the director of Norway's Institute of Public Health, this mutation was only found in three cases, out of the 70 swine flu cases that were analyzed. Two of those cases resulted in the death of the patient. 

John Bell- CEO Crystalware Defense - Medical and Technology Research
aka Medclinician author of Pandemic Now Survival Guide
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2009 at 12:02pm
I will continue to track this throughout Europe- more importantly it has now jumped Asia
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2009 at 5:10pm
There seems to be a considerable number of posts missing on this thread. Primarily after we tracked it through Norway- it had spread and was possibly in the U.S. Many topics seem to be missing. Or reposted by others.

Basically we still face the same problem we may have faced as many as 4-5 waves of the flu in some people within 2-3 months.

For those who seem to have lost the continuity of the tracking- things began to stumble on November 20th- and then Lori had post on 21st with a fairly solid piece of data from the Ukraine.

We had received reports of pnueumonic plague, and finally WHO finally admitted the mutation which was found in over 10 countries and was also present the 1918 virus which swept the world.

These variations of H1N1 are important. For one 40% had GI tract symptoms. We traced where they were developing Tamflu resistant strains, even some n Relenza.

Much of what I have posted has been reposted as if it were new material. There were long threads with illustrations, genetics charts and intensive information as we continue to follow the spread of the flu.

We are not only do for a next wave, we are in a wave now. The stopping of counting, the change to effect monitoring rather than hard core numbers, was a big mistake. This was only to see how it would effect the infrastructure and not how many people would die from it. Over and  over we are told it is .1% CFR.

Where these numbers are coming from when they stopped counting last July I have no idea. They then later using algorithms computed tens of million of people in the U.S. were infected after stating that the whole wave was going away.

The entire mess has been a mass of conflicting statements.

I want you readers to know there is a clear and coherent thread of events I have been working on since October 30th in Ukraine with the girl I posted pictures from I am still getting reports of trouble there and severe outbreaks.

I got to a point a felt like saying.. well - whatever- I am just going to keep my data and other doctors and dataminers working with me- put it up on the net and I don't care who else posts what else.

There is a truth in all this and for the most part you are not getting . The stuff on the vaccine is not accurate, the stuff on the mutations is half propaganda and spin and we have been fed so much garbage that on the main media they conflict with themselves if you will rewatch the old broadcasts.

We are in the middle of a Pandemic and the virus is mutating. There is a bleeder black lung form and it could come back and hit us- and we already had reports of it from Iowa.

So take it for whats its worth. Prep- get ready to get hit hard in Jan and Feb and I really will just keep putting the word out as long as I am physically able.

Medclinician
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2009 at 5:19pm
I must give Coyote credit because she snagged this first. I then have posted from China Daily China confirmed a mutation- also one in Hong Kong- and we are TRYING to get ANY information after CDC mixed H1N1 -H5N1 for whatever reason on the sequences and the results.

I am quoting Lancet on something and I have people calling me daily asking me- what is going on- and not all of them are laymen or civilians.

We do not want to rely on ANYONE to protect us - because we may not get vaccinated in time or the vaccine may not even work that well. That is the reality. Some countries refuse to even use it. First Canada was not going to use it and then I was told 25% have been vaccinated.

There is so much spin and misinformation out there- and this beating - go look at Google Trends-

Google trends is not reliable- it is based on a false premise- and just because people search on a disease doesn't reflect how many people have it. That is total garbage.

And then you tell a whole nation to go and base their decisions on something that experimental and we don't even know works. The vaccine itself didn't even go through enough trials to be sure it was effective or safe.

Yea- my stuff can keep disappearing- but its on the net- and in whatever time I have left- maybe 2 months- I have to get stuff done to stick around the planet- I am going to get the truth out there.

And believe me... there are a LOT of people profiting from this whole deal who are not telling you the truth.

Medclinician

John Bell- CEO Crystalware Defense - Medical and Technology Research
aka Medclinician author of Pandemic Now Survival Guide

Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2009 at 7:34pm
Med,

Thanks for all your hard work & dedication in posting all this material.  I do read most of it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic