Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Coronavirus Pandemic: Prepping Forums > General Prepping Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

BF Virus Artifically Created?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BF Virus Artifically Created?
    Posted: February 27 2006 at 5:00am

Bird flu virus may have been artificially created - expert

TBILISI. Feb 27 (Interfax) - The H5N1 bird flu virus, which is dangerous for humans, might have been artificially created, Georgian biologist Dmitry Kipiani said on Georgian Imedi radio on Monday.

"We cannot be certain about this but there is some circumstantial evidence, including the unsolved murders of renowned micro-biologists in some countries," he said.

The former Soviet Union developed biological weapons for decades. "This information is not a secret, it can be found on the Internet," he said.

http://www.interfax.ru/e/B/politics/28.html?id_issue=1147088 7

Speculation is the only tool we have with a threat that can circle the globe in 30 days. Test results&news is slow.Factor in human conditions,politics, money&bingo!The truth!Facts come after the fact.
libbyalex View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote libbyalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 5:17am
I just read this too!!! Holy smokes.... This is absolutely creepy. Especially as I am reading The STand for the first time.... -- Libby, who hasn't even had a full cup of coffee yet and is hoping she's only dreaming this
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 6:50am
What proof is there for this claim?  This biologist does not give any.  Bird flu has been around for a long time (it was the confirmed cause for the 1918 flu).  While it could be said that several countries have the biological warfare capabilities to do this, it is equally possible (and more probable) that it was caused by overpopulation of birds and people, creating situations where both are coming in close contact with each other leading to viral mutations and the spread of disease.  Every bad situation is not necessarily due to to a political conspiracy. 
calendula View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calendula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 6:58am

No harm or offense intended, but as Naturopathic doctor/practitioner/consultant myself, I do not understand how Virusil can come right up and postulate that SIlver is the magical silver bullet to "cure" or treat this virus or any other disease for that matter, first rule taught in Naturopathic/Natural Health school, " we do not diagnose, prescribe, we can only educate and enpower the client with factual and/or supportive research in order for them to make the best or appropriate decisions regarding their physical, mental state"  it is unethical to our profession to express ourselves in that mode. 

I am not here to reason, I am here to create"
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 7:06am
as a naturopath i am not afraid to be jailed.i prefer to be persecuted than to hide the truth,this is ethics.beside as a human i have to enlighten other humans,this is ethics.silver is hot topic.........because it cure.because it is natural.affordable
ignorance.
elbows View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 7:27am
Silver has some proven uses, it was very popular before antibiotics were invented. It is being used in the battle against MRSA, it can be applied to surfaces to prevent Staph from surviving on them.

Overingestion of silver can cause argyria, leading to a bluish-gey tint of skin, mucous membranes etc. Silver is not toxic, but its use is still controvertial, some silver salts have been implicated as being carcinogenic.

I havent looked at silver in relation to influenza viruses, I imagine not enough research has been done, but this will be explained by some as a conspiracy to keep the masses from understanding the benefits of silver. I find it likely that the reality is somewhat more complex than that.

As for whether H5N1 has been artificially created, well how am I or any of us supposed to know? We know that in theory it is possible to manipulate influenza in the lab, it would be possible for humans to tamper with H5N1 and change some of its attributes. But that doesnt mean that this is what happened, influenza is clearly capable of doing plenty of stuff without the intervention of humans.

The stuff about dead microbiologists has been on various websites for many years, initially people were trying to tie it into the anthrax attacks. Certainly some of the deaths are suspicious, but we rally dont know if we are joining the right dots or not.

Then there is the question of who would of done it, and motive. Clearly there are many countries who have been playing around with biological agents for many decades. Peoples existing bias'es are likely to be the main factor in who they decide is responsible, eg Georgia has traditionally been dominated by the soviets, so its understandable that he will point the finger at them. Others may see China, North Korea, USA, Britain, as likely candidates.

Pretty much everytime some new disease comes along, some think it is manmade. People wondered if SARS was some Chinese experiment gone wrong. People wondered if AIDS could have been man-made. In the pandemic of 1918, some people in the USA blamed the Germans for it (due to world war 1).

What would the motive be? Its not sensible to release an agent that can affect the whole world, biological weapons are supposed to be targetted at a particular 'enemy'. Some will get round this by saying that the nation responsible has stockpiled vaccine, but this would become a bit obvious when a pandemic arrives, so theyd be caught red-handed?

Need evidence, not just people saying stuff.

Take the 1977 re-emergence of H1N1. There is some scientific basis for believing that this may have been released by man accidentally. This is because the strain that emerged in 1977 was identical to a strain that had been isolated in the 1950's and used in labs. If the 1977 re-emergence had been a natural event, we would of expected it to have mutated away from the 1950's strain somewhat, but it hadnt. So the theory is that after the 1976 H1N1 swine scare in the USA, lots of labs around the world started preparing for a H1N1 vaccine. Someone had an accident with lab biosecurity when messing with live H1N1, and it got out and spread across the globe.
Ella Fitzgerald View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ella Fitzgerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 7:33am

The BF virus has been around for years. I'm not going to give credit to a story of 3 sentences.

Pandemics Happen!
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 7:33am
follow the money line and you will end up to rumsfield,selling worthless tamiflu
ignorance.
Elizabeth View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elizabeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 7:39am
Shouldn't this be under the speculation section?
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 7:43am
rumsfield put aspartame on the market and now other nasties in the skyfollow the money please
ignorance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 7:56am

If anyone is interested, this is the link to view information about silver from the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR).  While ATSDR primarily deals with occupational chemical exposures, you might find the information informative. 

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/phs146.html

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 8:05am
the funny thing is simple unless you drink  it you will not notice that it will cure you,this noble metal is the only saviour that i know from my practice,for the instance of truth,i will be not without my silversolution,keep your rumsfield tamiflu concotionand i will keep my silver solutionhow about that solutionthis is moderationa lot of lies were said about silver a lot............but i can sayone thing about it.it works
ignorance.
elbows View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 8:10am
Oh youve had H5N1 bird flu and survived by taking silver then?

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 8:14am

according to the medical journal lancet,tamiflu is worthless,dick cheney know that and he tried to purchase organo oilin barrels,ask your self the question whysilver is on the front page of civil defence web page .

tacda.org.

chek this page pleasedo the math survive

ignorance.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 8:18am
go to     sanosil       ,  site make a search it is on their front page it was tested.silver is efficient on h5 n1
ignorance.
elbows View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 8:37am
As I said earlier, Silver has some proven uses, Im not trying to dispute that.

What I am disputing is whether there is any evidence that ingesting silver will help someone who has caught H5N1.

Sanosil have tested one of their detergents that has silver in it, and found it kills influenza including H5. Buts its a detergent, cant drink that, these tests have nothing to do with whether silver helps humans fight H5N1, just that silver can kill viruses & bacteria that exist on surfaces etc.

tacda is not an official civil defense site, looks like it was setup in the 60's after cuban misile crisis, some people werent happy that governemnt civil defense program was being downsized so they setup their own. They sell stuff. They talk about silver in the context of being useful against biological agents. not bird flu specifically.

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 8:43am
sanosil is silver and hydrogene perxyde,it is the combination of those two that deactivate viruses,being in or being out of the body a virus is a virus and it is killed by that.after more than 12 years in practice i think that i can say it works,not less than 250000 of bottles efficiency more than 98% positive results,this is the silver bullet.
ignorance.
fritz View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 8:46am
BePrepared.com is brought to you by...

< style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=Article>< =howcanwehelp id=article ="return window.location = '/article.asp?ai=' + .Article.article.s[.Article.article.edIndex].value;" name=article> < value=-1 ed>---- What would you like to learn today? ----< value=49>The Wisdom of Food Storage< value=70>Bean Cuisine-Bean Flour!< value=44>72-Hour Food Planning< value=32>Emergency Education Quiz< value=12>Emergency Preparedness at Work and School< value=10>Child Safety< value=43>Sleep When the Wind Blows< value=41>Car Preparedness and Safety
Order History >>
 View Cart - 14 Items

Place Orders Toll-Free
1-800-999-1863 < name=frmSearch_LN =search.asp method=get>< = value=ss name=t>
  Enter a Keyword or Item #:
< =100 id=text1 name=ss> < id=image1 =image src="http://beprepared.com/images/go.gif" border=0 name=image1>

< name=frmQuickOrder_LN ="return validateQuickOrder(this);" =cart.asp method=post>< = value=add_to_cart_quick_order name=> < = value=true name=quick_order> < = value=1 name=qty_1>

Enter an Item #:

< =100 id=text2 name=product_number_1> < id=image2 =image src="http://beprepared.com/images/go.gif" border=0 name=image2>

• Freeze Dried in Pouches

• Spices and Seasonings

• MRE (Meals Ready to Eat)

• Superpails

• Dehydrated Food Storage in Cans

• Provident Pantry Freeze Dried Food in Cans

Food Storage - Year Supply Units

Food Storage - Freeze Dried Foods

Food Storage - Dehydrated & Dry Foods

MRE (Meals Ready to Eat)

Emergency Kits

Water Filters and Water Purifiers

Water Storage

Camping

Preparedness Education

First Aid

Shelter

Warmth & Coverings

Emergency Lighting

Emergency Tools & Navigation

Radios & Power

Sanitation & Hygiene

Food Storage Containers

Kitchen Processing Items

Cooking

Valuable information on how to prepare for emergencies, build your food storage and much more.
Click Here

Help turn your food storage program into a lifestyle and provide a great way to rotate and replenish your foods.Click Here

< name=frmEmail_RN ="return centerNewsletterSignUp(this);" =prg_newsletter.asp method=post>
Get Special Offers from
Emergency Essentials
   < ="if (this.value == '') { this.value = 'sign up for our e-mail newsletter'; }" ="if (this.value == 'sign up for our e-mail newsletter') { this.value = ''; }" maxLength=255 size=30 value="sign up for our e-mail newsletter" name=email>    < style="MARGIN-LEFT: 3px" =image src="http://beprepared.com/images/go.gif">

» Home » ASAP™ Colloidal Silver Solution 8 oz.
ASAP™ Colloidal Silver Solution 8 oz.
ASAP™ Colloidal Silver Solution 8 oz.
Click for larger image.

*The new silver solution (a highly effective form of collodial silver) is a safe antimicrobial agent that has been proven to act against a wide range of bacteria and yeasts. *Ongoing tests at the Department of Microbiology at Brigham Young University are verifying that the new silver solution is a highly effective bactericide, and tests at the University of California at Davis have shown the solution to be a potent anti-fungal. *The new silver solution appears to be effective over a broad spectrum. It does not target specific mechanisms or receptors. For this reason it is unlikely that mutations of bacteria or viruses will produce resistant species. This is particularly important given the rise of nosocomial (hospital generated) and iatrogenic (doctor generated) infections. *In addition to its anti-microbial properties, the new silver solution is also a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. *The new silver solution can be applied topically or taken internally. It can be used as a general disinfectant. *The new silver solution has been shown to be non-toxic, even at high levels of ingestion (5g/kg body weight.) *The new silver solution is far less expensive than most prescription drugs. *There are a number of colloidal silver solutions on the market. A low-quality product is relatively easy to make it is most commonly made by a direct current process, similar to electroplating and usually makes a yellow colored product. However, recent tests conducted by the Brigham Young Microbiology Laboratory have shown the new silver solution to be far more effective than the other silver products tested. The new silver solution, although made by a different and more complex and expensive process, is a much higher quality product.
  More Water Purifiers >>

< name=frmCart_WPsssS800 ="return productCheck(this);" =cart.asp method=post>< = value=add_to_cart_item_page name=> < = value=WPsssS800 name=pn> < = value=0 name="seq_WP S800">
IN WP S800 - ASAP™ Colloidal Silver Solution 8 oz.
Quantity    >>
1+
Our Price  >>
$17.95 $13.99
    Quantity: < =40 value=1 name=qty_WPsssS800>
 In Stock  Temporarily backordered, will ship when available

< =btngreen id=submit1 style="WIDTH: 100px" =submit value="Add To Cart" name=submit1>

Free Shipping* with
Group Specials

Learn More >>

Click Here

Tell a Friend
About This Site

Home  |   Group Specials  |   Customer Service  |   Retail Stores  |   Shipping Rates  |   Contact Us  |   About Us  |   FAQs

Copyright 2006 Emergency Essentials®
653 North 1500 West, Orem, UT 84057. 1-800-999-1863

Hi! This is what Emergency Essentials has to say about Colloidal Silver. Dunno if it's any help in this discussion. I already have some in my preparedness supply because it seemed to be benificial in so many different ways(outside BF). You can order it with a book that gives you all the applications and information for this product. I have the book if you want me to look something up but I don't have it with me by the computer right now.  Fritz :>}
"I am only one; but still I am one, I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." -- Hellen Keller
elbows View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 8:48am
Yes Virusil but more care has to be taken when trying to eliminate virusus within a body, because you dont want to kill the body with the cure.

What exactly are you recommending people do with silver? I certainly hope you arent telling people to drink something that contains hydrogen peroxide?

I mean, you can kill influenza viruses by heating them up to 70 degrees C, but thats no cure for humans is it, because you will cook them!

Also just because something can kill viruses on surfaces etc, doesnt mean this action will definately also happen within a human body, its more complex than that.
elbows View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 8:50am
Fritz that stuff is mostly just marketing. What Im looking for is scientific studies into the potential of silver to fight influenza within the human body.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 8:56am

thank you fritz,for the knoweledge i am the biggest producer of high quality silver in north america,with 140 000 square feet facilities,2.5 millions invested.and you now what.i dont even have a web site.my solution is under great demand.out of humanity and ethics im sharing this with you,not all silver solutions are equals,just 3 companies are nice one,

asap silver.

sovereign silver,

and guess whati leave the third guess up to you................

ignorance.
elbows View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 9:01am
Call me old-fashioned but I think Id rather get advise about the usefulness of silver from people who have no vested interest in silver being sold as a cure.

Quack quack quack, this is even worse than Rumsfeld & Tamiflu, at least there are some scientific studies showing Tamiflu has some use.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 9:11am
quaks are duksand duks will survivebut be sure of one thingiwill never tell people to drink aspartame and tamiflu,do the math,the most efficient killers are aspartame and this new virus,im not trying to sell you anything,just get the picture right,im informing yourumsfield and the rest are not doomed they have silver to survive
ignorance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 9:13am
Other forum members:  Please correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think this forum was created to provide an advertising campaign or platform for people to sell or promote their specific products.  I do not mean any disrespect to you virusil, but there are many websites that are currently set up just for the purpose you are seeking.  To promote and sell your products to the public.  Does anyone else wish to comment?
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 9:19am
i am not selling i am telling the truth. 3 compagnies are manufacturing a life saving product and this must be common knoweledgebesides of that tamiflu is worthless and this must be knoweldge too
ignorance.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 9:26am
hydrogen peroxyde must be added in smal amount,i cant say how much,but it is very negligeable this is one of my secretsand no it is not harmful in any way,it will catalyse the silver,and add more punch on it
ignorance.
calendula View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calendula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 9:33am

I agree with you Sniffles, I have read some information in some of these threads that I know and can back up with fatcs that it is totally wrong, and I am hoping that the people reading these blogs will verify it before going on and taking doses of anything.  Perhaps, some of the info should be backed-up be either  giving credit to the source, providing the link  or something to that extend,  that way everyone will have the chance to check it out and make their own decisions...the rest of the info should be placed on pure speculation thread.

I am not here to reason, I am here to create"
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 9:47am
i am happy that time will do the job,it is important to be sceptic in life but when that became a way of life,doubts ..............etc,mother nature will do the jobsurvinving will be tough,few items will be worth fortunes,exemple 1-pure water,2-decent clean food,3-silver as a broad spectrum natural remedy,4-friends real friends.i cant barter with the lives of my friends,for me there is no price for that those 3 items will be in great demand,fortunes will be made.do the math prepare.
ignorance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 10:15am
While avian flu is here, let's not forget that North Korea has thousands of liters of werponized smallpox.
Fruit Loop View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruit Loop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 10:31am

Virusil-

This topic needs to NOT be under the news forum. This can be in the medical section and it has steered away from Corn's original topic. Please be careful. Lets not get too quacky here. People came here for relevant news info and not for "fortunes to be made." Lets be responsible in this forum.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 10:35am

Some health effects of ingesting hydrogen peroxide are sore throat, abdominal pain, abdominal distension, nausea, and vomiting.  If you ingest hydrogen peroxide, you are supposed to rinse your mouth, do not induce vomiting, and seek medical attention.  This information is from the NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health - a division of CDC) International Chemical Safety Cards.

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/ipcsneng/neng0164.html

I would strongly urge that people not drink or eat chemicals intended for disinfection of skin or surfaces (tables, floors, etc).  You could become very ill.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 10:37am

I, for one, would be willing to try a natural remedy.  If Virusil has some natural secret he is sharing, as he/she keeps stating, then why not share the knowledge.  Anything that is out there has to be bought.  If any of you have NOT checked out aspartame and the deadly affects on the body, be sure that you do.  It is a slow killer - puts holes in the brain.  Just don't use it, very addicting too. 

Peroxide won't kill you if swallowed, I've used it to rinse my mouth.  I don't know about drinking it so please don't try that.  I'm sure it's been studied, like everything else, and there will be warnings of ingestions on the bottle. 

What if Virusil does believe in this for a cure and is right, and it doesn't have any harmful side affects...shouldn't this person be able to share a potentially life saving natural mineral???

Yes, elbows, I would like to see some documented cases too, but I believe the US pharmacutical companies have robbed people and put the $$$ in their pockets while our elderly have to choose between eating or taking their meds.  If there was a low-cost natural solution, they wouldn't allow the information out there.  It is all in the name of the dollar.  The love of money is the greatest evil, it causes men to do wicked things...

Maybe there is a more appropriate thread, under natrual remedies, but this could be good information non-the-less.  Let SZ make that call. 

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 10:39am
i am talking about right information,about the possibility that the virus might be created to wreck havoc on us,as for financial gain,this is about a reply to somebody that treated me quack,after i provided solutions to solve the problem,as for the truth like the tamiflu,it is not in my agenda tamiflu is worthless ,now if somebody want to listen this is fine for me if not this is fine as well,the truth will be out there few people will survive.........because of the wrong information available.
ignorance.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 10:55am
thank you nikita,hydrogen peroxyde must be higly diluted in order to ionise the metal into ions,im not talking out of my hat,it is out of more than 12 years doing my practice,saving thousand over thousand of lives.hydrogen peroxyde must not being ingestedfew amounts is needed to ionise silver,im not bullsh*tting anybody,im telling the truth that can save lives,with this knoweledge you can survive,not with tamiflu.
ignorance.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 11:01am
silver in the right form and concentration with hydrogen peroxyde synergy will knok off any nasty,being inside or outside,i repeat the solution is very efficient,my job is to inform you that the fda banned any silver solution because it is simply too much for thembut lol they will run on it to drink it as soon as they will start dying
ignorance.
Corn View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 11:24am

dugh! I really like the part anbout the mysterious deaths of the microbiologist.  Call that lady from Murder she Wrote.

Anyway. With all the biowar fare stuff the world has done in the past 100 years..... Isn't it about time somebody slipped up or something slipped out? Who knows.. It's here either way. Just saw it on  the news and posted it. Something to consider......

Speculation is the only tool we have with a threat that can circle the globe in 30 days. Test results&news is slow.Factor in human conditions,politics, money&bingo!The truth!Facts come after the fact.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 11:36am
Corn Have you seen any activity over there in regards BF?
Dejuan View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 11:53am

I love conspiracy/ coincidence theories but I do have an undergraduate degree in cross cultural history.  I know that all superpowers have and continue to dabble in biological warfare.  However,  I do not think that the emergence of avian flu in China is a direct result of Russian interference.  Plain and simple we have a population problem.  This past Saturday the world hit 6.5 billion.  Mother Nature has a way of correcting unbalances.  It is possible that H5N1 is a product of human tinkering however I believe this is a natural cycle.

Dejuan  

elbows View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by virusil virusil wrote:

thank you nikita,hydrogen peroxyde must be higly diluted in order to ionise the metal into ions,im not talking out of my hat,it is out of more than 12 years doing my practice,saving thousand over thousand of lives.hydrogen peroxyde must not being ingestedfew amounts is needed to ionise silver,im not bullsh*tting anybody,im telling the truth that can save lives,with this knoweledge you can survive,not with tamiflu.

The problem is that proof is needed.

It is a great problem in general. Because people know that goverments can lie or coverup. So we arent sure how much to value their information. But sometiems what they say will be true. And even if you never believe the government, that doesnt mean you should always believe the people that are saying something different to the government.

This is a great problem not just for trying to work out which cures are best, but whetn trying to form conclusions on forums about when bird flu will arrive. When we hear of a coverup, some will naturally assume the worst, and believe whatever reports contradict the government most.

The terrible truth is we dont know. Unless youve treated people for H5N1 influenza with silver, or read some scientific reports that looked at it, then you dont know either. Then we are just back to the usual blind faith that inflicts humanity. Back to our instincts.

We need better information, not to take anybodies word for anything, to fact check. Its good to speculate, but only when we constantly remind ourselves of  the difference between speculation and fact.

Silver does have some apparently proven health benefits.  What illnesses were you treating people with using silver? Those people you say would die without your use of silver, what were they suffering from? And how do you know they wouldnt of survived without the use of silver?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 12:58pm

I have moved this post from latest news to here....I will repost corns original post and you can continue coonversation in preps..and the orginal post can be commented on..

Thank You

Muskrat...

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 3:10pm
i posted my comments, and i feel ,accused,mistreatedand i dont regret to help other,but to be accused of quacki think this is too much.......accordingly,if someone is in need of infos,they can ask me i will answer those cne only,from now i will refrain from posting.as this is highly a cause of concern for me..........
ignorance.
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruit Loop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 3:34pm

I was going to stay away from this but I have to post.

In my opinion it IS irresponsible when you say that "tamiflu is worthless" and that Silver will save you from the bird flu virus. I am not knowledgeable about benefits of Silver, but I KNOW it's NOT the cure-all for bird flu! NOTHING is the cure-all for bird flu, at least not yet.

Everyone's opinion is wanted and ideas SHOULD be shared but just be careful about the statements you make so someone doesn't get hurt.

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 3:58pm
i repeat tamiflu is worthless,and the proof is in the medical journal.........lancetend of the debate
ignorance.
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruit Loop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 4:04pm
Ok.
elbows View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 4:14pm
If you dont want to be called a quack by people like me, you just have to post more detailed information, links to research etc. Why should I believe you, especially when you said you manufacture that stuff.

The Lancet does not say that 'Tamiflu is worthless'. What they found was that there was no evidence that Tamiflu reduced the deathrate from H5N1 in Asia. But they admit that this may have been because the drug was given too late. They also worried that tamiflu doesnt prevent normal influenza from being passed on by someone taking Tamiflu, so they are still a contageous threat.

That article in The Lancet was interesting, and is basically warning that Tamiflu is no magic bullet. Few people are expecting there to be one magic bullet of any kind.

So Tamiflu has its uses but may have been overhyped. The solution to that is not more hype about another magical solution.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic