Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Pandemic Prepping Forums > General Prepping Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

BF Virus Artifically Created?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 4:32pm
have you heard the silver bullet expressionthis is the silver bullet,as for the informations i already gave you 2 sites to visit,your answers are negative,and pathetic,you treated me as a quack i take it as an honor,after 12 years of results,iwas trying to share it with other. but apparently einstein is rightas for my product i tried to warn others of the importance to stock on distilled water whybecause viruses are spread through this medium,as i said previously this is a cause for concern to me.and personnaly i consider the debate close,tamiflu is simply ..........you know that ,i know that, and every body know it as wellfor the record i dont think that you need or understand distilled water,so keep going.for me the debate is over
ignorance.
elbows View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 4:41pm
What I know is that when looking for substances to take to help against influenza, people will usually want to see some evidence that the substance actually has some effect on human beings who have got bird flu.

You cannot rubbish Tamiflu because there is some evidence that it didnt help the people with bird flu, if you cannot then offer a scientific study showing that silver DOES have some effect.

You can call my replies negative and pathetic all you like. We know the debate is over for you, its obvious that you are convinced that silver works. But Im not sure youve said anything that would convince anybody else of this. You certainly have not given me links to anything on the internet that even remotely proves silver has an effect on human beings infected with influenza.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 4:48pm

Thank you elbows!

While people are certainly free to choose, I always try to remind people to make INFORMED decisions.  Decisions based on best available information weighed against their individual needs and circumstances.

SZ

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 4:49pm

as i said it is over as for you do the math,i dont have more time on yousorry elbows,read my above posts.............

if silver works,sure babe, silver lining,silver bullet ,those expressions are still here to remind you.........GOD IS PERFECT SO HE KEPT A WINDOW for you and other to see.and ,and this is a nice qustion for,you......explain to me please the death of 36000 deaths per year of flu in the states alone,if tamiflu works

ignorance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 4:55pm

Virusil,

You have made your point and Elbows has countered it.  Let's move on please.

Agree to disagree or I will have to move these posts into the members only room and you to can continue till your fingers bleed and the rest of the board won't have to be witness.

Thank you,

SophiaZoe

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 4:57pm
Yes informed is the right word.  We had a WHL hockey player he make it into the NHL, and all of a sudden he was having leg cramps and other symptoms and had to step down, after a couple of years of testing they discovered that there was a silver mine up the creek from where  the water supply was for his parents ranch in Alberta. 
They now have him back playing in the NHL, Steve Passmore.  Greatest Goalie, super person.  Now my facts are just from memory, so don't write a book on it.  Just wanted to warn everyone.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 5:04pm
hi sophia for me the debate is overi was sharing........and paf i received it on my facei surely will not  let someone accusing me of quackery,this information is vital,for the world.and i am not selling sofas,im trying to contribute knoweledge is powersilence worth gold but speaking worth silver,i like this one
ignorance.
mini-mouse View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 6:42pm

Well, we know beyond any shadow of a doubt that sofas work, maybe you should be selling those instead.

Thank you, Elbows - Good ChaseWink!!!!!

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 6:56pm
this is not cat and mouse play,this is serious matter,i myself dont belittle any job,i have in a very high esteem any decent job.i dont sell sofasbut i was wise through years of works to accumulate a fortune from helping people,and guess what i stand on 2.5 millions worth of silverbeside of helping people in their health,those that will survive this pandemic in 2012,will open the golden years of man,and womensorry ladiesyou will suffer little bit more to deliver the golden children
ignorance.
mightymouse View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mightymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 5:24am

virusil-

It appears that there is a rather large credibility gap concerning your claims.  You talk the talk but you do not walk the walk.  Like a crooked accountant - figures lie and liers figure.

1.  Please post sites relative to your claims.  It would be nice to see some support other than your own self-evident villification.

2.  Please post copies of your last three years Canadian Income Tax forms.  I have the suspicion that you are worth-less than worth-more.  Financially speaking of course.

I, for one, would like to seperate the BS from the truth with you.  Anyone who puts themselves upon a pedestal better be able to show a solid foundation otherwise they are nothing more than 'Snake Oil Salesman'. and desereve to get knocked off.

Nothing matters - Therefore everything matters
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 6:03am
visit the site nanocid.com, a lot of information is there ,this is not my site by the wayihad enough of that
ignorance.
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mightymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 6:30am

I will give you that silver does indeed have bacteria-killing properties as the below articles back-up - but to claim that your product will save you from BF is a statement that needs proof  - otherwise you are despensing not only a possible bogus product - but also false hope.  The site you referred to (nanocid) seems to refer to industrial uses and not about personal ingestion and effects thereof.  A silver bullet it may be but without powder behind the charge it is nothing but a 'dud' when it comes to BF.

http://www.invive.com/pioneer.html

Pioneer's Use of Silver

How did they purify the water?

Pioneers trekking across this continent generations ago not only faced hostile Indians and many hardships, but also required sufficient safe drinking water. Heat, dust and unsanitary conditions such as a communal dipper, compounded the water purity problem. Using the discovery of ancient Greeks, the pioneers used silver and copper coins to keep the water potable.

In oaken casks hanging on the sides of the wagons they placed silver and copper coins. As the wagons rolled over the prairies, the water would slosh and move in the casks. This action caused the coins to release ions which killed bacteria. The silver coins discharged silver ions which killed bacteria and prevented future growth. The copper coins produced copper ions which killed and prevented the buildup of algae.

Thus on their long, slow journey these hearty people had a constant source of potable water.

In the late 1800's electrical impulses were added to copper and silver bars to enhance the effectiveness of ionization. It was in 1950 when ion purification was introduced to swimming pools. Thirty years of development and field testing has gone into this product.

One thing was certain. To keep pool water clean and in balance required a lot more than attaching a wire to two electrodes. A number of 'lab tested' ionization units appeared on the market and promptly disappeared or created so many problems that pool dealers and builders became gun shy and stayed away from ionization.

Today, ionic purifiers use two copper electrodes impregnated with silver. The electrodes are charged positive and negative. When a small milliamp current passes between the two bars, microscopic ions of silver and copper are discharged into the water. The silver ions kill bacteria and help prevent future bacteria growth, while the copper ions kill algae and prevent their growth.

Until recently, the major concern of pool builders was the excessive buildup of copper which in many cases resulted in "blueing" of plastered/mortised pool walls.

The new ionic purifiers are a result of today's technology. The past problems of ionization, the varied conditions of pools, the fluctuating water chemistry levels, the attentiveness of pool owners, all sorts of conditions went into massive computers. Consultations of top engineers in electronics, plating, water chemistry and manufacturing contributed in a coordinated effort lasting one year to debug ionization and produce a product that would not only live up to its standard but provide an excellent honest-to-goodness profit for dealers.

Owners of pools and spas can now bathe without the side effects of chlorine. No more red eyes, dry skin, hair damage or faded and sagging bathing suits. The family fun, exercise area just became a more healthier, fun, exercise area.

For more information about today's uses for silver.

Silver Protein and Lyme Disease Information.

And below article:

tp://www.xpressnet.com/bhealthy/WaterPurification.html

THE SILVER INSTITUTE LETTER

VOLUME III, Number 5, May 1973

SILVER CLEARS UP POLLUTED WATER

Russian scientists working on water recycling and purification problems
for the Soviet space ship and orbiting station program have decided on
silver as the best long-term sanitizing agent. Researching the problems
of water storage over periods of several months, as well as purification
for immediate use, they determined that ionized silver provides the
safest and longest lasting method of transforming polluted waste in
potable water.

A significant fact in support of their decision to use silver for
purification was their experimental confirmation of the absence of
toxicity in the silver treated water. In lengthy experiments on animals
they found that 100 parts and 200 parts of silver per billion in
drinking water does not accumulate in the organism and does not produce
any detrimental effect on the functioning of the organs or systems of
the experimental animals.
This was also confirmed by year long experiments on volunteer human
subjects. The concentration of silver used in these tests . . . 100
parts and 200 parts per billion . . . is in striking comparison with the
10 to 50 parts per billion of silver found in potable water and in
swimming pools treated by silver purification systems in the United
States.

The scientists, Drs.. S. V. Chizhov. S. P. Pak, N. N. Sitnikova and Y.
U. Koloskova. tried many methods of purifying regenerated water but all
except the silver system proved unsatisfactory over the long run.
Ultra-violet rays and ultra-high-frequency sound reduced micro-organisms
by as much as 97% but water thus treated failed to meet standards of
acceptibility if the water were stored for any considerable period of
time. Chlorine, which is widely used to kill bacteria, requires dosages
in thousands of parts per billion compared to the 100 ppb and 200 ppb
used in the Russian tests; the chlorine itself is a pollutant for
certain water uses and it often is dangerous to store or handle. In sum,
the Russians found silver to be the safest sterilizing agent, stable,
and long-lasting.

The research also showed that decontaminated water may change in
reaction to its container. They concluded that polyethylene containers
are suitable for the short-term storage of silver-ionized water. For
long-term storage of a few months or more, they decided it is better to
use a vessel made of polymers of the fluorine plastic group, or metal
containers of vitreous enameled aluminum alloy (for lightness in a space
ship).

Included among the many experiments conducted by Dr. Chizhov and his
associates were those designed to assay the purification of water
condensed from the atmosphere inside a simulated space vehicle. The
quantity of microorganisms in the regenerated water before the
introduction of the ionized silver varied from 200 to 1,900
microbiological parts per milliliter. Tests of the water made 15 to 20
minutes after contact with the ionized silver showed in most cases that
in this 15 to 20 minute period, full sterilization had occurred. In a
few cases, complete purity was achieved only after 30 to 40 minutes of
exposure. Study of controlled samples of the water after 24 to 72 hours
showed the continned and complete absence of microorganisms.

The Russians also suggested that the regeneration of water from the
byproducts of human activity seems feasible through the use of silver
ions as the decontamination agent. In this application they found it
desirable to introduce silver ions into the water with the aid of
various filtering materials in order to provide the slow dissolving of
the silver. Designing the filter and selecting the form in which silver
is introduced will allow engineers to establish any desired
concentration of silver ions in a given volume of water, they believe.

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 6:41pm
i am happy that you brought this infonow i did my part i invite others to do their part of thiswe are here to help each other,right.......i offer you my knoweledge and please dont ask me the silly point of showing my personnal income taxe,this is irrelevant,we need constructive news.
ignorance.
mini-mouse View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 9:04pm

Post Mistake................

Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mightymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 9:08pm

virusil-

If you make claims that can't be backed up you are going to get requests for proof.

Even Einstein offered proof for his claims - though many couldn't understand him to begin with.  You seem hard to understand and you offer no proof - therefore you are very far removed from the levels of Einstein though you do seem to satisify meeting the requirements of the above stated two universal elements.

Anyway - enough of this useless banter - you're right - we are here to help each other and I hope you consider what I am saying as helpful.

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 7:10pm
i tookmy day off for thinking
ignorance.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 7:34pm

i  took my day off for thinking........scratch my headok

lets go...........we have a problem,based on my calculation,and believe me i did input the human factorthe picture is not so bright for you folks out therethe point is not the efficiency of silver on the virus ,the problem is time,the process to manufacture the solution in a high standard form,is time consuming,and this is the factor missing in the equation.assuming that i have 3billions us dollars worth of silver,this is what i need to produce the amount needed to cover humanity need,assuming that i have a big place and 20litresx6.5 billions of distilled water,what is still needed is time,every batch takes 48 hours to be produced,in my point of view,it is feaseable right now but what is needed is something like 20 billions,first batches will go on the spot to stop the spread,it is still feaseable by dispatching the silver ,on farms for exemple .in order to stop the spread which will give us some more time to produce for humans.

so accordingly,we have two problems

1-time   very important

2-money .not that important       ex    bill gates

i find the way,produce,dispatch the air born with silver where it is needed. (in order to gain some time on this monster)

2-CONTACT MELINDA AND BILL GATES FOUNDATION

so anybody who can help this plan please be informed that your life is at stake not mine

iwould add this excuse my english since i am a francophone in quebec.

merci au revoir

ignorance.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 7:58pm

i have on stock just to cover the need in my province in quebec,idohave a nice installation,but not to cover the planet

what i can do,i suggest if someone got any idea about that

ignorance.
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mightymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2006 at 6:01am
Interesting plan.  Perhaps it could work.  As you stated there might be a slight problem with the implementation. About Mr. & Mrs. Bill Gates stepping up to the plate to back your idea - a possiblility though IMO rather remote.  Good luck with your saving the world.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic