Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Beware of the Recombo bouncing ball- unverified
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Beware of the Recombo bouncing ball- unverified

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beware of the Recombo bouncing ball- unverified
    Posted: December 08 2009 at 6:39pm
How does one phrase this? Basically currently I cannot verify another wild story of bleeding mutant flu in Utah which echoes back to the Recombo outbreak chamber of dreams.

Thought I had snagged a really meaty one, bloody lungs, nasty bit of work, in a continuing repeater feed that keeps churning on the little jewel like 1918 mutation- but guess what?

Despite the greatest of efforts- all the stories seem to beam me back Scotty to this one little data generator.

No doubt there is Swine Flu in Utah. But once again although I have tracked this pesky virulent guy across Europe- we are starting to get bad information.

It  takes me back to the days of thousands of Egyptians infected with Avian Flu (possible)
and bloggers listing long pages of Egyptian Avian wannabees only to find 4 real confirmed cases in the entire land of Egypt in 4 months.

So as I try to verify this in Utah- source becomes a real problem.
Here is the little clump of data mirrored in blogs and media

A sample from a Utah swine flu patient has been analyzed, and shows the same H1N1 mutation found in Ukraine and other locations around the world. This mutation of the pandemic A H1N1 swine flu virus, the receptor binding domain change of D225G, is associated with lung hemorrhaging and resistance to the swine flu vaccine.

Well, like the missing pizza pieces- look closer here.

Which patient? Analyzed by whom? Who verified the match?

So I jumped into Twitter land-

http://www.examiner.com/x-29228-LA-Health-Technology-Examiner~y2009m12d6-Patient-in-Utah-has-swine-flu-virus-with-D225G-low-reactor-H1N1-mutation-causing-lung-hemorrhaging

And sure enough (do excuse this Albert, but I am making a point)

once again we find ourselves in the legendary land of the renegade Blackberry.

We have a tail wagging many dogs.

So as my mother once said- consider the source.

D225G is becoming a crusader flag.

This is not to say I have not documented this in Norway, Ukraine, and even in the U.S.
but as we begin to look further into the U.S. let us do so with caution.

Shocked everyone?

Med the skeptic?

Yep- I can tell when my chain is being yanked.

Medclinician
waenderer View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waenderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2009 at 10:25pm
"while my piano gently weeps":).
Med..i do prefer to have lot"s of info coming my way...so i can filter and make my mind up about things that happen....than receiving only "governement verified info....

the latest pulmonary/pathologic findings indicate that mutation is indeed taking place..
as is expected from a virus...and indeed it doesn t look good.

keep up the good work...
NVDAD View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NVDAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 12:41am
Med..........I found on my Utah  newspaper search the patient was (f28) no other info was available.....must have been someone very important....D225G case death
"mother nature has her moments"
Technologist View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Medclinician Medclinician wrote:

We have a tail wagging many dogs. So as my mother once said- consider the source. D225G is becoming a crusader flag. This is not to say I have not documented this in Norway, Ukraine, and even in the U.S. but as we begin to look further into the U.S. let us do so with caution. Shocked everyone?Med the skeptic?Yep- I can tell when my chain is being yanked. Medclinician

You're talking in riddles. Are you saying you think some of it is a hoax or not?

Look at this post. I couldn't post it until it hit the news and I really didn't think I needed to post his here as the source is questionable.
Read the Ukraine and helicopters spraying part and use your best judgement as Russia has some nasty ways of dealing with the flow of information.

http://advocacy.globalvoicesonline.org/2009/12/04/russia-blogger-arrested-for-pneumonic-plague-rumors/

This is a translation where people found spreading rumors will be caught and punished

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fecho.msk.ru%2Fnews%2F638602-echo.html&lp=ru_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

Here's a Sloppy Translation about the 22 year old rumor spreaders arrest.

Saratov region. Criminal case for the fact of the propagation of rumors about the epidemic of plague is excited

The actions of unknowns, which contributed to the appearance of panic, are qualified according to the article 207 [UK] “deliberately false communication about the act of terrorism”. The operatives of criminal search detained first that suspected - 22-year student of the medical university, which wrote about “disinfection” and plague in its [ZHZH]. The municipal administration of Saratov turned into the procuratorship with the request to verify the actions of the Internet- publications, which placed the news about the development of panic.
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.novayagazeta.ru%2Fnews%2F720074.html&lp=ru_en&btnTrUrl=Translate
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 3:10am
Actually I am trying to verify this and asking for our readers help.

I am targeting a phenomena I am seeing on the Internet and it is interfering with us getting accurate data.

A single source-page-newspaper-person makes a broad statement such as follows-

recently a scientific study revealed to us that X occurred.  It can be nuzzled in an article even in mainstream media.

As a scientist and researcher an eyebrow goes up because there is no substance to the statement. Which scientific study? Which researcher? What was the exact data-

So I have picked this Utah incident to track and illustrate this phenomena.

I found it on my engine(s) again this morning in another place.

http://www.dowell-netherlands.com/2009/12/patient-in-utah-has-swine-flu-virus.html

watch this closely-

now click on read on link-

this takes us right back to examiner which takes us right back to guess where -

recombonom.

and this makes me begin to question the page source.

We get Prison Planet and Infowars stuff- and invariably at the base level- stuff starts falling apart.

I certainly want to know if we have the mutation in Utah- and I can put another pin in my cyber map of where this mutation has hit in the United States.

But- at the same time I am getting spin- and I mean it is more than a hundred links that the present Pandemic is a dud and will be one of the poorest preformers in terms of deaths in history.

So users and readers- many contribute and research-

It this from the creative labs of genetic pseudo science  or is it the real deal?

For the real deal note my posting this morning from Berkley which I communicate with on other scientific projects.

As of this morning I am still looking for something solid in Utah- but I have found something from Berkely

Med
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 3:36am
Med, I don't know if you've tried this before. It can spider the web looking for Keywords and it will bypass any parameters you don't need. Its speed is dependent on your internet connection. I think you can still use it for free for 30 days. I had 20 dedicated servers running Inktomi before I was bought out but this was my favorite for hunting down things quickly.

Go to sleep and wake up with 1000's of times more data then you could do manually.

http://www.dtsearch.com/download.html
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 4:21am
Originally posted by Technologist Technologist wrote:

Med, I don't know if you've tried this before. It can spider the web looking for Keywords and it will bypass any parameters you don't need. Its speed is dependent on your internet connection. I think you can still use it for free for 30 days. I had 20 dedicated servers running Inktomi before I was bought out but this was my favorite for hunting down things quickly.

Go to sleep and wake up with 1000's of times more data then you could do manually.

http://www.dtsearch.com/download.html

Thanks. I will check it out.

Still no takers on Utah though. I will see what I can find with that tool.

Med
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 4:29am

http://www.dowell-netherlands.com/2009/12/patient-in-utah-has-swine-flu-virus.html

Med, I only spent few minutes on my laptop but www.dowell-netherlands.com looks like a feeder site. It was created to generate traffic to other domains. Stories are mirrored using different templates. Not that the original information is necessarily false but it gives more traffic and search engine exposure back to the site it feeds.

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc. <---- Hide the Whois data.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd. St 160PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Domain Name:DOWELL-NETHERLANDS.COM <--------- Bogus name with to impress but nothing to do with the registrant or location.
Created on: 06-Aug-08 <--------- New site with no history

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration <--- Indicator that it's a feeder site.

Try it without the WWW. <--- Dumb mistake showing it's a Google APP Feed
http://dowell-netherlands.com/

Or try it with a bogus url and it's a -----> Blogger site Hit "next Blog" to see its Powered by Google APPS and it's running a script to generate content.
http://www.dowell-netherlands.com/sdvdvdvdsvsdvsd

There are 3752 other domains on the same server as dowell-netherlands.com server.

It looks like Godaddy DNS and Host but rerouted to Google APPS as it falls into this IP 216.239.36.21

And that Falls into Google APPS IP range.
OrgName: Google Inc.
OrgID: GOGL
Address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
City: Mountain View
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94043

NetRange: 216.239.32.0 - 216.239.63.255

That bounces back to Google Application Engine

http://movetogae.blogspot.com/2008/08/setting-up-dns.html
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 5:22am

Med, I only spent few minutes on my laptop but www.dowell-netherlands.com looks like a feeder site. It was created to generate traffic to other domains. Stories are mirrored using different templates. Not that the original information is necessarily false but it gives more traffic and search engine exposure back to the site it feeds. l

Bluebird noticed it was phishing. I did download the engine you linked to-but the desktop version is also phishing on my files and storing hidden data. tsk tsk. The most efficient engines are used by FBI, CIA, law enforcement, and PIs.

Google is notoriously pumped with tracking on the user, sending contents through multiports to collectors, and you might notice the way the notorious google trends is working is by spying on your searches. If it can spy on keywords for Avian and can spy on anything.

There is no reasonable expectation of privacy on the net with Magic Lantern (I am using (not personally just quoting the name of ) a much dated app to preserve whatever)

In response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed in 2000 by the Electronic Privacy Information Center, the FBI released a series of unclassified documents relating to Carnivore, which included the "Enhanced Carnivore Project Plan". Sullivan's confidential source said that redacted portions of that document mention "Cyber Knight",
a database that sorts and matches data gathered using various Carnivore-like methods from e-mail, ****** rooms, instant messages, and Internet phone calls. It also matches files with captured encryption keys.
Spokesmen for the FBI soon confirmed the existence of a program called Magic Lantern. They denied that it had been deployed, and they declined to comment further

The name is no longer a name- it is a number and most of our email, surfing, and private information is no longer private. Search engine companies are protected against law suits for breach of privacy and from their invasive monitor through filters at key trunks (one near San Francisco) that watch mail packets.

You are a good tracker but just by accessing system32 hiddens store and fetch- but TPTB can sack any system in a few minutes.

The average user is oblivious to the fact they are cyber naked and are totally open port wise with firewalls being a joke.

Those who work with the system do not have be concerned about being watched by the system. Since many of us are coders and have been for decades the world comm tracking is interesting yet take someone out of a rogue state flooding from a million mirrors in a DNS and you take out some of the sturdiest servers.

There is no reasonable expectation of privacy in the U.S. in your life or on the net.

Med
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 5:38am
That was fun Tech. We should do that more often. We could work much more effectively in tandem. AFT is an interesting place. Its the stuff in the labs we have to worry about. These pathetic spreaders are not going to give you the bite of a prion or other especially bug.

I want to focus on the sequences and who is tweaking them where. Or at least where they are being dropped.

I am glad you did a route about but this info mirror and collection and then piping it out floods.
You realize the rogues can simply dump this stuff- we don't need nature- and in this case we have reeses pieces of an ET kind- of a spray.

So little time, so much to know.

You figures are accurate in terms of history- but that 1998 3 recombination has set us up.
Black bloody lung is what I am keeping tabs on. You know the Sao Paolo was probably a spread increaser. We are at 6x in some variants for spreading.

For those- and I'll be a lot more are following this pretty well-who find this a bit tedious- it is an honest effort to separate the people trying to get a reputation and the real data we need to know.

Med
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 5:52am
OK a real truce,

Captain Kirk and Spock on the same starship. Who's Who at any given moment doesn't matter.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 5:59am

OK a real truce,

Captain Kirk and Spock on the same starship. Who's Who at any given moment doesn't matter.

Ditto. Geek
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 6:05am
When you ran that DTSearch program. It might phone home to check if it's registered but it's a clean engine. To many big corporations use it. You will get flooded with all the tricks hidden in each website you visit but they are not coming from DTSearch. It might look like its DTSearch but it's not. Run a Packet sniffer (Network Protocol Analyzer) look at each questionable packet and you'll see it's not from the DTSearch engine.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 6:07am
You might think I'm glued to this site but I'm working on other stuff the entire time. I might have 20-30 programs running at the same time.

I just respond when I get an email notice to a subscribed thread.
Trashcanman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trashcanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 8:03am
Ahhh
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic