Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

News / The Middle East...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2010 at 11:33pm

If People in The West don't Understand Arabic...

How will they know-

What are they thinking?

How do they feel ?

When you actually hear the illogical things they say...

That they truely believe what they are saying...

It's frightening... their numbers increase at a great rate.

After all, they are marrying girls.  Pregnant from age 14 to 40.

TV Debate on Marriage of Young Girls in Saudi Arabia
...............................................................................................

Limiting the age of marriage to  not less than age 16 or 18

...will lead to the spreading of  crime and abomination in society.

But if there is a 12- or 13- year- old girl,

and she is ready- like in the case of Syrian women...

If you went knocking on doors in Syria, saying that you

wanted to get married, they would ask you: what age?

We have a 13-year-old and a 14-year-old.

If there is a 20 yr old woman she has missed her chance....

Listen... Videos

Mary008

Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2010 at 8:36am

Iran Plans Massive Investment to Repel the Effects of Sanctions
Written by Adam Gonn
Published Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Unable to import gas under new United Nation�s sanctions, Iran plans for large investment in refineries.

Iran�s has announced plans to invest $46 billion in oil refineries to make the country self sufficient.

Alireza Zeighami, Iran�s deputy oil minister, said the country would invest the funds to develop and optimize the country�s oil refineries. United Nations sanctions, he said, would not curb the refineries� construction.

The announcement comes as Iran�s import of gas has nosedives as a result of a new round of UN sanctions. According to a report by Reuters, only three ships brought gas to Iran in July, as international traders begin to shy away from doing business in Iran.

�This is a hopeful stab at defiance against the sanctions regime being imposed on Iran,� Rory Fyfe, an expert on the Middle East oil and gas industry with the Economist Intelligence Unit told the Media Line. �But it will be some time before we know whether the sanctions are having their desired effect.�

The United Nations Security Council slapped a fourth round of sanctions on Iran last month, barring dealings with firms linked to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps.

The Revolutionary Guard is a separate organization from the Iranian army and operates its own armed forces, navy, air force and militia. Its goal is to preserve the theocracy in Teheran, but over the years it has widened its scope and runs a vast business empire, ranging from construction to telecommunications.

Potkin Azarmehr, an Iranian opposition blogger, said the sanctions seem to be having an effect and that the government is concerned. 

�Despite the government putting on a bravado face, the sanction are appearing to have a bite,� Azarmehr told The Media Line. �We see in the news that we are getting from people in Iran that the economic conditions are getting worse, there are long queues for petrol [gas] and price hikes like never before.�

�The merchant class is also getting worried and they are usually a good indication on the economy,� he added.      

Despite Iran having some of the largest proven oil and gas reserves in the world the country suffers from a severe lack of refining capabilities. The crude oil needs to be exported to be refined into consumer products such as gas, which then has to be re-imported at a higher cost.   

The new UN sanctions are the latest stage in an ongoing standoff between the United States and Iran over the end goal of Iranian�s nuclear program. Washington and others claim Iran is using its program as a cover to produce atomic bombs, but Tehran argues the program is for the peaceful purpose of power production.

Following the new U.N. sanctions, which cover all 192 member states of the global body, both the United States and European Union tightened their own sanctions further. 

http://www.themedialine.org/news/news_detail.asp?NewsID=29536

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2010 at 9:21am
Saudi Arabia Goes Hi-Tech in Control of Women
Written by Benjamin Joffe-Walt
Published Sunday, July 25, 2010

Any Saudi woman flying out of the country will now trigger an SMS text message to their male �guardian�. 

When women�s rights activist Wajiha Al-Huwaidar flew out of Saudi Arabia last week for a holiday in Italy with her family, she was hoping for a brief respite from what she describes as the �gender apartheid kingdom.�

She wasn�t so lucky.

As she left, her husband received an automated SMS text message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs informing him that his wife, legally considered his �dependent� under Saudi Arabia�s strict gendered guardianship system, had left the country.

the whole article here

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
endman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2010 at 12:56pm
To help Iranians with their gasoline shortfall I recommend to use natural gas
http://www.propane-generators.com/
endman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2010 at 10:54am

ttp://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-08/11/c_13440368.htm

Iran warns U.S. against any military action: IRGC commander 

English.news.cn   2010-08-11 18:49:55 FeedbackPrintRSS

TEHRAN, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Brigadier General Mohammad Ali Jafari warned U.S. against any military strike on Iran, the local satellite Press TV reported Wednesday.

The United States is not strong enough to put its threats into practice as Iranian armed forces are fully ready to counter any military actions against the country, Jafari was quoted as saying.

"They (American) know that they can't intimidate the Iranian nation with military options to meet their illegal demands," said Jafari on Tuesday.

The Iranian commander said that the U.S. has poured its military forces into the region under the pretext of fighting terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan, but it is fully aware of Iran's military and spiritual strength and lacks the power to put its threats into action against the country, he was quoted as saying.

Earlier this month, the U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mike Mullen said the United States has a plan in place to attack Iran, if it is necessary.

"Military actions have been on the table and remain on the table" for curbing Iran's nuclear ambition, Mullen, the highest ranking U.S. military officer, told NBC's "Meet the Press".

Iranian military officials have dismissed the U.S. threats and said that Iran has prepared defensive plans to face any threats by the enemies.

Special Report: Iran Nuclear Crisis

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2010 at 3:15pm
File:Carrier.750pix.jpg

USS Truman   posted opposite Hormuz as Iranian threats spiral
...............................................................................................................................................

DEBKAfile Special Report

August 11, 2010, 12:00 PM (GMT+02:00)

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2010 at 3:44pm
endman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2010 at 7:37am

I hope Debka is wrong I hate to see ! trillion of my tax dollars going to waste.
Wars are waged to conquer or to pillage. Looks like Muslims are conquering our country and some someone just pillaged our treasury 

crossing of the US 4th Stryker Brigade and 2nd Infantry Division from Iraq into Kuwait Thursday morning, Aug. 19, ended America's combat involvement in the seven and-a-half year Iraq war. debkafile's military and Baghdad sources note that, for Washington, the war which cost 4,400 American lives and $1 trillion - is over, as per US President Barack Obama's pledge. But for Iraq, it is just beginning: At least two civil conflicts are at boiling point - Sunni-Shiite strife and hostilities between the two Muslim factions and the Kurds of the North - and Iran's followers stand ready to seize Iraq's oil-rich South potentially sparking yet another world conflagration.

The political vacuum in Baghdad created by Nouri al-Maliki's refusal to step down or join a unity government is unsustainable and the cause of a rising spiral of violence. Neither of the two leading Iraqi parties which emerged from the general election earlier this year – Maliki's State of Law Party and ex-prime minister Iyad Allawi's Iraqiya Party – is seen capable of commanding a parliamentary majority any time this year.
Dropping out of negotiations for joining Allawi in a coalition government, the transitional prime minister has turned his attention to preparations for a Shiite war against the Sunnis to be launched as soon as the Americans are gone. He has lined up senior Shiite commanders in the Iraqi Army who are willing to lead an all-out offensive against the Sunnis in Baghdad and central and western Iraq. According to US intelligence, they are preparing to capture large parts of Baghdad as well as Habaniya, Ramadi, Tikrit, Falluja and sections of Anbar Province, in order to achieve two objectives.

One is to defeat Sunni forces, forcing them to accept their loss of political influence and bow to his conditions, or else face more casualties, the loss of more territory in the cities and more debacles.

The second is to crush the power bases the Saudis are building in Iraq at great expense.

While the Saudis and the Syrians are spending money to buy off Maliki's supporters, he plans to physically destroy the Sunni power centers in which they are investing.
His plans could ignite a Shiite-Sunni war lasting from one to two years up to late 2012 or early 2013. At least one to one-and-a-half million Iraqi Sunnis will be put to flight and flood neighboring Jordan which has neither the resources not the utilities to support that many refugees.

A second Iraqi community, the Kurds of the north, is in the midst of war preparations out of a bitter sense of betrayal by Washington.
They are furious over America quitting the country without solving the critical issue of Kirkuk and its oilfields. Calculating that the Shiites and Sunnis will be caught up in their own war and have no soldiers to spare for stopping them, the Kurds have lined up this strategic northern city for capture as soon as September.

They also plan to exploit the anticipated armed Sunni-Shiite feud to drive south and grab parts of central Iraq up to a line some 250 kilometers north of Baghdad.

Holding such towns as Saghir, Chay Khanah, Qarah Tappah, Muhsin Aziz and As-Sadiyah would be the key to Kurdish control of the eastern provinces bordering on Iran. This would give them the strategic depth for defending Kirkuk and its oil fields and bring them to the edges of the northern belt of cities hinging on Baquba and Balad which protect Baghdad from invasion from the north.

Their Peshmerga is a highly-trained and skilled military force which the Kurds believe neither the Shiites nor the Sunnis can overcome.
Tehran is also eyeing rich spoils in Iraq's post-American era.
The networks in Iraq run by the Iranian Intelligence Ministry, the MOIS, and the Revolutionary Guards Al Qods Brigades have joined forces with their Iraqi allies to take over the southern oilfields centering on the city of Basra, which account for about 60 percent of the country's oil output.
This would be Iran's payback for the energy sanctions President Barack Obama imposed in July.
Iran also covets the two holiest cities of the world Shiite movement, Karbala and Najaf.
The ayatollahs in Tehran are planning a double coup in Iraq - possession of Iraq's oil riches plus command of its two most treasured religious sites.

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2010 at 1:13pm

As to the Deafening Silence...

U.S.: Israel, Palestinians 'very close' to direct Mideast peace talks

..................................................................................................................

State Department says all parties, including the Quartet, will release separate

but simultaneous statements saying the stalled talks will resume early next

month.

By The Associated Press and Haaretz Service

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/u-s-israel-palestinians-very-close-to-direct-mideast-peace-talks-1.309085

Aug 19, 2010 ... Interviews for IDF chief of staff appointment to resume Friday (Haaretz). 22:45.

Last U.S. fighting unit leaves Iraq soil (Israel Radio) ...
www.haaretz.com/.../report-police-suspect-idf-reserve-officer-in-galant-document-forgery-1.309061

1. Should Israel Bomb Iran's Nuclear Reactor in Bushehr?

1 day ago - The silence in the media on this catastrophic failure is deafening. ... Bushehr is a civilian nuclear project and it actually proves that they don't need to ...
    oneclick.indiatimes.com/article/01M22KycoT5Qo?q=Iran
  2. Israel Has Three Days Left to Save the World - Atlas Shrugs

2 days ago - Bushehr is Iran's first atomic power station. Bolton said that once the reactor, ... The silence in the media on this catastrophic failure is deafening.
    atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/.../israel-has-three-days-left-to-save-the-world.html - Cached
  3. Rock The Truth: The World Can Not Afford Another War For Israel

5 hours ago - What strikes me the most is the DEAFENING SILENCE from the Obama admin. ... near Bushehr flunked the “friendly fire” the Russian air defense systems ...
    rockthetruth.blogspot.com/2010/.../world-can-not-afford-another-war-for.html
  4. John Bolton: Short window for striking Iran Nuclear Facility

20 posts - 16 authors - Last post: yesterday
    The silence is absolutely deafening. Keep praying. ... In any event, should the balance of data favor that Bushehr poses a serious threat to Israel's ...
    www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?144965-John-Bolton-Short... - Cached
  5. Bolton: Israel Has Until End of Week to Strike Iran | floridatoday ...

1 day ago - The silence in the media on this catastrophic failure is deafening. Bomb. ... The nuclear power plant in Bushehr, southern Iran, which is about to be loaded ...
    sec.floridatoday.com/article/05GZ9a39v7eSq?q=Iran - Cached
  6. Listings on Freedom's Phoenix of the top current political news ...

1 day ago - ... a military strike against Iran's Bushehr nuclear facility and stop Tehran .... activity during the spring have left a deafening silence in their wake." ...
    www.freedomsphoenix.com/Current-News-List.htm?EdNo=001 - Cached
  7. Commentary » Contentions

3 days ago - The light-water reactor at Bushehr in southwestern Iran is to be fueled ..... make sanctions fail — and the Western response has been a deafening silence. ...
    www.commentarymagazine.com/blogs/index.php/.../2 - Cached - Similar
  8. Eye On The World

3 days ago - ... on the Bushehr reactor must take place before the reactor is loaded with fuel ..... way people who cannot fight back, then there's a deafening silence. ...
    eye-on-the-world.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar

Mary008

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2010 at 9:57pm

Saudi buys extra gasoline cargoes, say traders

Wednesday, 18 August 2010 18:29

:Reem 'ENERGY / NEWS /'

U.S. Weapons Sale to Saudi Arabia Said to Reach $60 Billion

By Tony Capaccio - document.write(dateFormat(new Date(1281672019000),"mmm d, yyyy h:MM TT Z")); Aug 13, 2010 12:00 AM ET

A proposed U.S. weapons sale to Saudi Arabia of Boeing Co. F-15 fighter jets also includes as many as 132 Boeing Apache attack helicopters and United Technologies Corp.

Mary008
endman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2010 at 10:15am
It just hit me why Russians are activating the Busher Plant.
They know that we will bomb it or Israelis will bomb it.
Any way we will be pooled into another war and Russians will be only party that will supply Europe with gas. To them its win win the only problem is that we will not bomb it just like we didn’t bomb North Korean reactor thanks to our Chinese friends. The only problem is Israel as soon it realized that they have been fooled by Obama the will have to do something and only thing I can think is sabotage, and accident something like Chernobyl,  Anyway it would be an interesting couple of month 
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2010 at 8:16am

Tid Bits... on Peaceful Iran... and friends.

CNN
News - World

8/23/2010 11:30:06 AM

Venezuela defends controversial flights to Iran and Syria
..................................................................................................
-
CNN, Washington, 22 August 2010

Venezuela’s ambassador to the United States is defending his country’s controversial airline service to the capitals of Syria and Iran...

unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) - named Karrar, meaning "striker" in Persian - had "a main message of peace and friendship" but was intended to deter aggression "and keep the enemy paralysed in his bases".

The Irish Times

Monday, August 23, 2010

Tehran unveils long-distance bomber drone
................................................................................

IRAN HAS unveiled an unmanned, long-distance bomber drone described
by the country’s president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, as “an ambassador of death”
to Tehran’s enemies.
by- IAN BLACK

Iran mass produced copy of Bladerunner 51 as rocket launcher boat
...................................................................................................................

Iran Inaugurates Production Line of New Vessel, Missile Launcher
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi inaugurated the production lines for manufacturing 'Seraj 1' vessel and new generation of 'Zolfaqar' missile launcher, which have both been developed by the country's experts.

PHOTOS

CNN

Camp Ashraf, Iraq, home to 3,400 Iranian dissidents.
..........................................................................................

Egyptian parliamentarian calls on UN to help lift siege on Camp Ashraf residents
...............................................................................................................................................
22 hours ago- posted by OLVE

NCRI - An Egyptian member of Parliament this week called on the United Nations to enact urgent measures to lift an Iraqi-government-imposed siege on the residents of Camp Ashraf, Iraq, home to 3,400 Iranian dissidents.

"Ambassador of Death" Unmanned Bomber Released in Iran

photo

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2010 at 8:25am

A sign of "Peace and Friendship"

Mary008

endman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2010 at 11:57am

It just like the San Andreas fault, the longer the wait the more the strain and the more powerful earthquake will be. The longer the war preparations the longer the war will be.
Somehow I don’t see that these conflicts will be resolved peacefully.
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2010 at 2:36pm

Interesting...

( try to ignore the lunch sounds... )

Approaches to  Radical Islam
.....................................................................................

Transatlantic Institute

VIDEO

The Implications of the Middle East Arms Race
Transatlantic Institute

VIDEO

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2010 at 5:23pm

Hamas' large-scale terror plot   sets off high Israel, Palestinian alerts
.......................................................................................................................

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report
August 25, 2010, 11:34 AM (GMT+02:00)

Mary008
endman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2010 at 6:09am

Any bets on Peace Process between Israelis and Arabs, I bet they will announce a Peace deal; the actual negotiations were done prior to this. To get all of the big shots together and not to have something to sign will be like "slap in the face" to them.
So my bets on some kind of a Peace deal.

“They will shout Peace, Peace and the will be WAR”

mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2010 at 9:55pm
I say No Deal Endman! Way to much uncertainty in that neck of the woods! The Iranians need their little pawns to keep agitating things in Gaza and the West Bank. When there's peace in the Middle East, and the Temple is restored I hope I'm not around to see it!
endman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2010 at 10:41am
So what’s the point then, you got Egyptians and Jordanians there, why after all, there was nothing new just another meeting in couple of weeks, this didn’t make any sense to me.  This is not the same Palestinians who almost took over the Lebanon in 1970. After 40 years of fighting they don’t want to fight anymore there are more powerful groups there like Hamas,   Maybe like in 20 years we will find out.
endman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2010 at 7:54am
Koran burning anybody cares???? Ok I didn’t think so
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2010 at 6:56pm

Nuclear experts watch for Iran's first N-test after sanctions fail
..............................................................................................................

DEBKAfile Special Report

September 10, 2010,
1:11 PM (GMT+02:00) Tags: 
IAEA   Iran nuclear   US-Iran 

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2010 at 6:58pm

NPR

Shourd is known to be ill...

Iran Postpones Release Of    U.S. Hiker Sarah Shourd
..........................................................................................

September 10, 2010
by Frank James

Mary008

endman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2010 at 10:34am
I don’t understand why those guys were there in the first place Iraq, common this is not a nice quiet country, were you just stroll or hike, the place is a war zone, and what so important about this particular area right on the border with Iran, why not go hiking in Afghanistan Tora Bora  region or Pakistan tribal region, every normal person knows that this is dangerous and unpredictable  territory.  I think hikers were either very stooped or spies, in all cases they were stupid spies or stupid hikers that we should have talk about it
Don’t get into stupid situation and the expect other people to get you out
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2010 at 11:23am
Who goes for a hiking trip in a war zone close to another country we are a half a step from war with?

MUMA MIA
endman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2010 at 10:30am

Next reactor to go BOOM!!!

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/205827/was_stuxnet_built_to_attack_irans_nuclear_program.html

A highly sophisticated computer worm that has spread through Iran, Indonesia and India was built to destroy operations at one target: possibly Iran's Bushehr nuclear reactor.

Center 37466802 •Siemens: Stuxnet Worm Hit Industrial Systems 37327218
•Microsoft Reveals Stuxnet Worm Exploits Multiple Zero Days 37353324  That's the emerging consensus of security experts who have examined the Stuxnet worm. In recent weeks, they've broken the cryptographic code behind the software and taken a look at how the worm operates in test environments. Researchers studying the worm all agree that Stuxnet was built by a very sophisticated and capable attacker -- possibly a nation state -- and it was designed to destroy something big.

Though it was first developed more than a year ago, Stuxnet was discovered in July 2010, when a Belarus-based security company discovered the worm on computers belonging to an Iranian client. Since then it has been the subject of ongoing study by security researchers who say they've never seen anything like it before. Now, after months of private speculation, some of the researchers who know Stuxnet best say that it may have been built to sabotage Iran's nukes.

Last week Ralph Langner, a well-respected expert on industrial systems security, published an analysis of the worm, which targets Siemens software systems, and suggested that it may have been used to sabotage Iran's Bushehr nuclear reactor. A Siemens expert, Langner simulated a Siemens industrial network and then analyzed the worm's attack.

Experts had first thought that Stuxnet was written to steal industrial secrets -- factory formulas that could be used to build counterfeit products. But Langner found something quite different. The worm actually looks for very specific Siemens settings -- a kind of fingerprint that tells it that it has been installed on a very specific Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) device -- and then it injects its own code into that system.

Because of the complexity of the attack, the target "must be of extremely high value to the attacker," Langner wrote in his analysis.

Langner is set to present his findings at a closed-door security conference in Maryland this week, which will also feature a technical discussion from Siemens engineers. Langner said he wasn't yet ready to speak to a reporter at length ("the fact of the matter is this stuff is so bizarre that I have to make up my mind how to explain this to the public," he said via e-mail) but others who have examined his data say that it shows that whoever wrote Stuxnet clearly had a specific target in mind. "It's looking for specific things in specific places in these PLC devices. And that would really mean that it's designed to look for a specific plant," said Dale Peterson, CEO of Digital Bond.

This specific target may well have been Iran's Bushehr reactor, now under construction, Langner said in a blog posting. Bushehr reportedly experienced delays last year, several months after Stuxnet is thought to have been created, and according to screen shots of the plant posted by UPI, it uses the Windows-based Siemens PLC software targeted by Stuxnet.

Peterson believes that Bushehr was possibly the target. "If I had to guess what it was, yes that's a logical target," he said. "But that's just speculation."

Langner thinks that it's possible that Bushehr may have been infected through the Russian contractor that is now building the facility, JSC AtomStroyExport. Recently AtomStroyExport had its Web site hacked, and some of its Web pages are still blocked by security vendors because they are known to host malware. This is not an auspicious sign for a company contracted with handling nuclear secrets.

Tofino Security Chief Technology Officer Eric Byres is an industrial systems security expert who has tracked Stuxnet since it was discovered. Initially he thought it was designed for espionage, but after reading Langner's analysis, he's changed his mind. "I guessed wrong, I really did," he said. "After looking at the code that Ralph hauled out of this thing, he's right on."

One of the things that Langner discovered is that when Stuxnet finally identifies its target, it makes changes to a piece of Siemens code called Organizational Block 35. This Siemens component monitors critical factory operations -- things that need a response within 100 milliseconds. By messing with Operational Block 35, Stuxnet could easily cause a refinery's centrifuge to malfunction, but it could be used to hit other targets too, Byres said. "The only thing I can say is that it is something designed to go bang," he said.

Whoever created Stuxnet developed four previously unknown zero-day attacks and a peer-to-peer communications system, compromised digital certificates belonging to Realtek Semiconductor and JMicron Technology, and displayed extensive knowledge of industrial systems. This is not something that your run-of-the-mill hacker can pull off. Many security researchers think that it would take the resources of a nation state to accomplish.

Last year, rumors began surfacing that Israel might be contemplating a cyber attack on Iran's nuclear facilities.

Bushehr is a plausible target, but there could easily be other facilities -- refineries, chemical plants or factories that could also make valuable targets, said Scott Borg, CEO of the U.S. Cyber Consequences Unit, a security advisory group. "It's not obvious that it has to be the nuclear program," he said. "Iran has other control systems that could be targeted."

Iranian government representatives did not return messages seeking comment for this story, but sources within the country say that Iran has been hit hard by the worm. When it was first discovered, 60 percent of the infected Stuxnet computers were located in Iran, according to Symantec.

Now that the Stuxnet attack is public, the industrial control systems industry has come of age in an uncomfortable way. And clearly it will have more things to worry about

"The problem is not Stuxnet. Stuxnet is history," said Langner in an e-mail message. "The problem is the next generation of malware that will follow."

Robert McMillan covers computer security and general technology breaking news for The IDG News Service. Follow Robert on Twitter at @bobmcmillan. Robert's e-mail address is robert_mcmillan@idg.com

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2010 at 9:10am

The Wall Street Journal

Blast Hits Iran Military March Crowd

9/22/2010 11:33:35 PM
At least ten people are killed and dozens injured after an explosion struck a crowd watching a military parade in northwestern Iran. Video courtesy of Reuters.

VIDEO-  ( note modern day 'chariot' drivers )

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2010 at 6:41am

Stuxnet malware is 'weapon' out to destroy ... Iran's Bushehr nuclear plant?
.................................................................................................................................

Stuxnet worm mystery: What's the cyber weapon after?
..............................................................................................

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2010 at 8:31am

Taliban Cash Flow drying up

VIDEO

A report in London's Sunday Times alleges Iran is paying Taliban militants ...

sept 7, 2010

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2010 at 6:48am

DEBKAfile.com  Report

An alarmed Iran asks for outside help to stop rampaging Stuxnet malworm
................................................................................................................................................

September 29, 2010, 10:07 AM (GMT+02:00)

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2010 at 1:42am

How did the Radical form of Islam "Wahhabism,"  become so Well Supported?     $$$$$.
.................................................................................................................................................

"...Notable for its silence on this matter was Saudi Arabia, the Taliban’s principal source

of ideological and financial support. ...

The Holy Alliance (with the house of Saud )

Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab,

founder of "Wahhabism," an austere form of Islam, arrives in the central Arabian state of

Najd in 1744 preaching a return to "pure" Islam.

Like most scholars in Najd at the time, Ibn Abd-al-Wahhab was a follower of Ibn Hanbal's school of jurisprudence but "was opposed to any of the schools (Madh'hab) being taken as an absolute and unquestioned authority," and condemned taqlid.[17]

After his return to 'Uyayna, Ibn Abd al-Wahhab began to attract followers there, including the ruler of the town, Uthman ibn Mu'ammar. With Ibn Mu'ammar's support, Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab began to implement some of his ideas for reform.

First, he persuaded ibn Mu'ammar to level the grave of Zayd ibn al-Khattab, a companion of the Muslim prophet Muhammad whose grave was revered by locals, citing Islamic teachings that forbid grave worship.

Secondly, he ordered that an adulteress be stoned to death, a practice that had become uncommon in the area.

These actions gained the attention of Sulaiman ibn Muhammad ibn Ghurayr of the tribe of Bani Khalid, the chief of Al-Hasa and Qatif, who held substantial influence in Najd. Ibn Ghurayr threatened Ibn Mu'ammar that he would not allow him to collect a land tax for some properties that he owned in al-Hasa if he did not kill ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab.

Ibn Mu'ammar declined to do this, but ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab was forced to leave.[18].

Foremost among his detractors were his own father and brother.

Alliance with the House of Saud

Upon his expulsion from 'Uyayna, Ibn Abd al-Wahhab was invited to settle in neighboring Dir'iyya by its ruler Muhammad ibn Saud in 1740 (1157 AH).

Two of Ibn Saud's brothers had been students of Ibn Abd al-Wahhab in Uyayna, and are said to have played a role in convincing Ibn Saud to take him in. Ibn Saud's wife is also reported to have been a convert to Ibn Abd al-Wahhab's cause. Upon arriving in Diriyya, a pact was made between Ibn Saud and Ibn Abd al-Wahhab, by which Ibn Saud pledged to implement Ibn Abd al-Wahhab's teachings and enforce them on neighboring towns.

Beginning in the last years of the 18th century Ibn Saud and his heirs (The House of Saud) would spend the next 140 years mounting various military campaigns to seize control of Arabia and its outlying regions, finally taking control of the whole of modern day Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1922.

This provided the movement with a state. Vast wealth from oil discovered in the following decades, coupled with Saudi control of the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, have since provided a base and funding for Salafi missionary activity.

wikipedia

...Wahhabism, a movement founded by Muhammed Ibn Abd al-Wahhab, is a fanatical branch of Islam supported by the enormous oil wealth of Saudi Arabia where its adherents include the House of Saud.

Near Eastern Studies Professor Bernard Lewis, a leading scholar of Islam, has noted that

the Wahhabis are to Islam what the Ku Klux Klan is to Christianity. They can be accused of

hijacking Islam. Among those who tried to prevail upon the Taliban regime to change its

mind were moderate Muslim clerics and government leaders from dozens of Islamic countries. Notable for its silence on this matter was Saudi Arabia, the Taliban’s principal source of ideological and financial support.

Author:  Helena Kane Finn
October 8, 2002
Council on Foreign Relations
read in full here-

Mary008

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2010 at 8:40pm

Blasts hit secret Iranian missile launching-pad for   US, Israeli targets
...............................................................................................................

DEBKAfile Special Report October 15, 2010

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2010 at 9:40am

First joint Saudi-Egyptian maneuver ever was geared to Iranian threat
........................................................................................................................

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report October 22, 2010, 12:12 PM

US deploys second air carrier in Persian Gulf with 60 warplanes
..............................................................................................................

DEBKAfile Special Report October 20, 2010, 5:15 PM

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2010 at 10:48am

War preparations advance around and in Iran
............................................................................... 

DEBKAfile DEBKA-Net-Weekly October 26, 2010, 10:31 AM

For Immediate Release
October 25, 2010

Remarks by Dennis Ross, Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for the Central Region AIPAC National Summit

excerpts-

...UNSCR 1929

bans a wide range of Iranian activities including ballistic missile activity, Iranian investment in nuclear industries abroad, and the export of certain heavy weapons to Iran, which the Russians in particular have used as the basis for canceling the sale of an advanced air defense system to Iran.

The resolution provides mechanisms for inspecting Iranian cargo and seizing contraband, and requires member states to exercise vigilance when conducting business with any Iranian entity, including the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps and Iran's shipping firm IRISL.

...This legislation makes it increasingly difficult for companies doing certain business in Iran to do business with the United States.  It makes it harder for the Iranian government to purchase and trade refined petroleum and the goods, services and materials to modernize Iran's oil and natural gas sector.  It makes it harder for the Revolutionary Guards and banks that support Iran's nuclear programs and terrorism to engage in international finance.  And companies that want to work with the United States government must now certify that they’re not engaged in prohibited business with Iran.

When Secretary Clinton spoke to you in March, she noted, "Our aim is not incremental sanctions, but sanctions that will bite."  I think it is fair to say that over the last several months, we have produced biting sanctions.

Here are some of the results we have observed since the adoption of USCR 1929 and the additional sanctions measures:

...Our military regularly conducts exercises with the IDF, including the JUNIPER COBRA ballistic

missile defense exercise in Israel a year ago that involved 1300 U.S. servicemen and women,

as well as other exercises involving our Navy, Marines, and Air Force. These commitments are

real. They are tangible. And they solidify the truly special relationship between the United

States and Israel.

In full here-

Mary008
Joe Neubarth View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Neubarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2010 at 8:26am
Iran has made its intentions most obvious.  They want to continue the extermination of the Jews everywhere and anywhere they are found in the world.  As an historian, I know that Radical Islam killed off an estimated 9 Million Jews in Iran over the past 1400 years.  Most of the Jewish tribes that were carried away into captivity by the Assyrians and the Babylonians lived in the Tigris Euphrates area.  When Persia expanded, those Jews became part of the Persian empire.  There is no end of Jewish writing from that period, some of which is in the Bible.

When Islam took over Greater Persia, an estimated 20 percent of the people in the Empire were Jews.  Each successive generation more and more and more Jews were killed for not converting to Islam. A conservative mathematical calculation would give you Nine Million killed. Some estimate the number to be well above Ten Million Jews. 

The Iranian war against the Jews goes on and  on without end.

< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="ifofjsCall==''jsCall;elsesetTimeout'jsCall',500;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Total truth at all times. Why do people have problems with the truth?
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2010 at 10:14am
Joe, as a historian what are your thought on the events that happened between 1979 and 1981, in regards to the Shah, Sadat, and Khomeini?
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2010 at 1:11pm
Jimmy Carter's Human Rights Disaster in Iran!
www.americanthinker.com/2007/08/jimmy_carters_human_rights_dis.html

Carter toasting the shah of Iran
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sux4XlNtSRw

Evidence Jimmy Carter abandoned the Shah
rescueattempt.tripod.com/id24.html

We were dealing with this in Iran!

Shah Of Iran Critisizing Britain
www.youtube.com/watch?v=imil1iIpIYA

And, then we changed to this! Why?

Ayatollah Khomeini on U.S. Embassy Hostage Crisis
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jucWz5tf3mY

Jimmy Carter: History’s buffoon
jerusalemprayerteam.org/pdf/jimmycarterhistorysbuffoon.pdf

The question is, was Jimmy Carter a buffoon, or a tool/useful idiot for the Powers That Be?
Clearly, TPB didn't appreciate the Shah telling them how he would use his own oil!

The Zionist Entity and Iran
1979-1999
Prior to the Revolution, Iran and Israel had been de facto allies in the Middle East.
www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/iran/zionist-entity.htm
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2010 at 5:55pm

Multiple Bombings Rock Parts of Baghdad

Bombings and mortar strikes tear through mostly Shiite neighborhoods of Baghdad,

killing scores of people and injuring many more. (Nov. 2)

by AssociatedPress | 3 hours ago | 252 views

VIDEO

Al Qaeda's biggest attack on a state capital   leaves 120 dead in Baghdad

DEBKAfile Special Report

November 2, 2010, 9:14 PM

AssociatedPress | November 01, 2010

Iraqi Christians Mourn After Church Attack

and

Latest for NOVEMBER

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 1:49pm

Stuxnet Is Still Around

DEBKA.com

http://warsclerotic.wordpress.com/2010/10/29/stuxnet-is-still-around/

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2010 at 8:24pm

The Pentagon Asks NATO to Draw up Plans for Attacking Iran
....................................................................................................................

Posted on November 6, 2010 by rockingjude

DEBKA-Net-Weekly #468 November 5, 2010

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 4:20pm

Iran says Turkey   Must be the venue for talks
........................................................................................

Muslim Turkey, which has deepened commercial and energy ties with its neighbor, says it is

willing to mediate between the West and Iran over Tehran’s nuclear program and has

offered in the past to host talks.

He is a member of the Republican Party

Health care

Graham is a cosponsor of the Healthy Americans Act.

The Healthy Americans Act (HAA), also known as the Wyden-Bennett Act, is a Senate bill that proposes to improve health care in the United States by transitioning away from how currently employers typically purchase their employees' health insurance for them, to having individuals purchase their own.

many picked up on the "joke"

1. DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

US Sen. Lindsey Graham has called for US to strike Iran's navy, air force and Revolutionary Guards. Read more. Iran Moves Top Al Qaeda Tactician to ...
    www.debka.com/ - Cached - Similar
  2. Obama piles more military pressure on Iran - conspicuously

2 posts - Last post: 8 hours ago
    US Sen. Lindsey Graham has called for US to strike Iran's navy, air force and Revolutionary Guards. [link to www.debka.com] ...
    www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1246905/pg1
  3. Senator Lindsey Graham Urges War With Iran, Confrontation With ...

Nov 7, 2010 ... Lindsey Graham Makes The Case For Strike On Iran ... Lindsey Graham says US should “sink their Navy, destroy their Air ... Graham has stunned attendees at a major international security conference in Halifax, saying t. ... Navy, Air Force, Revolutionary Guards What the hell got into Grahamnesty? ...
    politifi.com/.../Senator-Lindsey-Graham-Urges-War-With-Iran-Confrontation-With-China-1277737.html
  4. Graham: Neuter Iran - Iran News and Comment

Graham has stunned attendees at a major international security conference in ...
    politifi.com/news/Graham-Neuter-Iran-1277225.html
  5. Spectrum Israel Peace War Financial Political and Weather

Nov 7, 2010 ... Lindsey Graham has called for US to strike Iran's navy, air force and Revolutionary Guards. ... Saturday the United States should consider neutering Iran's navy and air force if Tehran does not halt its nuclear program. ...
    spectrumisrael.com/index.php?disp=comments - Cached
  6. IsraPort.org | Portal to Israel News in English, Israel Radio, and ...

US Sen. Lindsey Graham has called for US to strike Iran's navy, air force and Revolutionary Guards. Continue to article source ...
    www.israport.org/
  7. JBlog Central - The Jewish Blog Network | Obama piles more ...

Nov 6, 2010 ... US Sen. Lindsey Graham has called for US to strike Iran's navy, air force and Revolutionary Guards. Read More on DEBKAfile. ...
    www.israelforum.com/blog_article.php?aid=3087934
  8. War in Iran - SourceWatch

Jun 4, 2008 ... Much of the speculation has been driven by the administration's ... We shouldn't hit Iran's Navy or Air Force but target the nuclear sites and the Revolutionary Guard. ... disrupt what he called the 'flow of support' from Iran and Syria for insurgent attacks on US forces in Iraq," Reuters reported. ...
    www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=War...Iran - Cached - Similar
  9. Rise of The Iranian People

Lindsey Graham, R-South Carolina, speaking at the Halifax International ... if the United States did attack Iran's navy and air force, Iran could ... The embassy has remained shuttered and the US and Iran have since had no ... Recent criticism of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in the Revolutionary Guards' ...
    riseoftheiranianpeople.com/ - Similar
  10. MamacitaOfLove: No one can. Who has ever beat Afghanistan?

No air force. They spend half pennies to the dollar on their weapons. ... the U.S. should consider sinking the Iranian navy, destroying its air force and delivering a decisive blow to the Revolutionary Guard. ... Lindsey Graham makes the case for U.S. strike on Iran, "stuns" Canadian audience http://huff.to/9IZEmH ...
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../lindsey-graham-calls-for-strike-on-iran_n_779997_66561596.html - Cached

Obama piles more military pressure on  Iran - conspicuously
.......................................................................................................

DEBKAfile Special Report November 7, 2010, 8:21 AM

...In the last few days, three aircraft carriers, four nuclear submarines and several marine

assault units have piled up opposite Iranian shores. US Sen. Lindsey Graham has called for

US to strike Iran's navy, air force and Revolutionary Guards.

and...

Special Dispatch
MEMRI News

In Nazareth; From the MEMRI TV Archives

Imam Sheikh Nazim Abu Salim   Arrested In Nazareth
................................................................................................

The Imam's Friday Sermon...
We are on the verge of defeating America...

please note: takes a min to load...

VIDEO

Mary008

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2010 at 3:47pm

US sources: Netanyahu is out of sync on military buildup against Iran
........................................................................................................................

DEBKAfile Special Report November 8, 2010, 1:38 PM

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 10:20am

... It is either us or them."

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 9:18am

Iran behind secret weapons shipment, Nigeria says
........................................................................................

By ASSOCIATED PRESS AND YAAKOV KATZ 
11/11/2010 17:27

Internal documents state conclusion that Teheran sent arms discovered last month;

Nigerian security service believes local politicians imported arms.  

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Mary008 Mary008 wrote:

Hi...

trying to post... 

Latest-

President Obama-

"For the first time we've agreed to develop a missile defense capability that is strong

enough to cover all Nato European territory and populations as well as the United States,"

US security guarantees for Israel worthless when Turkey controls missile shield
.........................................................................................................................................

DEBKAfile Exclusive Analysis

November 20, 2010, 12:29 PM (GMT+02:00)

Mary008
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 10:52am

NATO missile agreement meets demands, says Turkish leader
..........................................................................................................

Saturday, November 20, 2010

LISBON, Portugal – Daily News with wires

Mary008
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic