Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Just saw Scrubs on TV - Strange

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just saw Scrubs on TV - Strange
    Posted: February 28 2006 at 7:31pm

Don't know if you watch this funny show on NBC but the episode I just finished watching gave me a real cold chill at the end.

The janitor had a pet black bird in the hospital and when Dr. Kelso saw it he had a fit.  Claimed they were carriers of all kinds of disease.  The show then proceeded to show how germs are passed easily from one person to another by showing the germs on a persons hand as bright green and when they touched someone else the green was passed on.  Was really funny the way they did it.

Anyway at the last of the show, this woman who had just beaten an illness and was about to leave the hospital had the green passed on to her.  It started on her hands then spread up her arms then to her face where it covered her and made her look like a corpse!  It was really freaky and I didn't make any connection until the last few minutes of the show.

I haven't been even thinking too much about BF and this just hit me all of a sudden like a hammer.  It was almost like a premonition.  There were so many elements on that show tonight that screamed epidemic.  It's almost as if the cosmos is trying to warn us.

Yeah, yeah I know it was just a TV show.  But it really hit me hard for some reason.  I had kind of decided not to worry about BF - probably would just pass away like SARS.  But it kind of creeps up on you and in a comedy TV show of all things!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 7:36pm

Hi Lee2 nice to welcome  to  the forum.  Yes I have lately noticed things.  My Soap opera General Hospital is just finishing up a story on a epidemic. 

I think they are  trying to get us into that mindset. 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 7:48pm

Lee2...

I spent one 24 hour period taking note of every surface I touched.  At work, at the store, at the gas station.  Money, counters, coffee pot handle, doors, door handles.  Hand shakes.  I was ready to crawl into my bed and never, ever get back out again.

We just have to train ourselves to be aware.  Train ourselves not to touch our faces.  Train ourselves to use our hand sanitizer.  I understand it takes two weeks to acquire a new "habit".  Two weeks of being conscious and in the "now" is worth the effort.

Lee2 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 7:50pm

You know Siam, I wonder if this is really intentional by "they".  I kind of believe there is some subconcious-level warning going on.  Like a group conciousness thing. 

Scientists tried to say it was the plate movement that tipped off the animals before the tsunami - they felt it with their feet - but I'm not so sure.  I believe in a true 6th sense and I think it spreads out from everyone before a major event that might cause massive death and comes out as warnings in little ways the average person could easily miss if not intune to it. But the warnings are there.

We may not see this thing this year but it's coming and I think it has been for quite a while. Steven King's novel mirrors the one written about the sinking luxury liner that was a best seller before Titannic sank.  There were so many things in that novel that foretold what would happen to Titannic.  This is too creepy.

Lee2 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 7:55pm
Sophia, the hand thing only goes so far.  It's a really good idea but won't the coughing in a BF epidemic spread the disease without touch? If I'm wrong - then good!
Corn View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 4:24am

The hollywood elite will be used by the governtment to spead info in various ways.

Looks like the government information campaigne is getting under way. Good!

Speculation is the only tool we have with a threat that can circle the globe in 30 days. Test results&news is slow.Factor in human conditions,politics, money&bingo!The truth!Facts come after the fact.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 4:43am
 I do agree..
mightymouse View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mightymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 5:05am

Lee2-

IMO there is certainly some validity to your belief of group consciousness.  Life appears random only to those with a flat earth mindset. Are people on this site because of destiny, or was it the result of random events?  I have always stumbled over the question of pre-destination and freewill.  The studies of twins would, I think, lead one in the direction of pre-destination, as will the study of prophecy. 

Nothing matters - Therefore everything matters
cosmicpixie View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmicpixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 5:21am

something happened to me yesterday,in relation to bird flu,which i had to concede must be more than a "random" event.

Monday night was here reading the poll thread asking how many people had seen THE STAND by stephen king.I didn't even know what the story was about til that night as don't read King,find him gory.Read the synopsis (epidemic wipes out humanity)and thought "must get that book".Looked on ebay but prices not to my favour,so thought I'd get my partner to get it from the library.

BUT yesterday,I planned to visit this charity shop i used to frequent about 18months ago where I'd find stock to re-sell on ebay(books).Hadn't been in there in all that time,but recently thought I'd try my luck selling books againon ebay for extra pennies,though not too sure it's worth the effort yet.What's the VERY FIRST book I see on the shelf for 25 pence?You guessed it, THE STAND.

I thought THAT was a bit spooky!

Lee2 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 6:20am

Cosmicpixie - THAt's the kind of thing I'm talking about!  Really freaky coincidence that just can't be random.  Are we maybe just more in tune because we are aware of the BF threat?  Maybe it's just a subconcious thing but then again - maybe our subconcious is trying to tell us something!

Corn View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 9:46am
see you all at the BF reunion when this is all over. I see it.
Speculation is the only tool we have with a threat that can circle the globe in 30 days. Test results&news is slow.Factor in human conditions,politics, money&bingo!The truth!Facts come after the fact.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 4:32pm
Me too. I don't like it.. but I do see it. See ya at the reunion. -K
mightymouse View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mightymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2006 at 4:51am
It should prove to be an interesting reunion made even more so as some members may need be channeled to attend.
Nothing matters - Therefore everything matters
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2006 at 8:54pm
in tune..........im screaming get yourself some silver...............
ignorance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic