Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Terrific

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terrific
    Posted: November 21 2011 at 7:26am
quietprepr View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quietprepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 3:19pm
Big Brother is creeping further and further into our lives.....
"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival." - W. Edwards Deming
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2011 at 7:36pm
Wow, that is crazy. Technology is amazing these days. I recently had a flat tire and I called my insurance company ( roadside assistance) I was on a military base and I couldn't find the building number from where I was stuck at and the roadside assistance people asked me if they could just "track me off my cell phone" so in just seconds they knew exactly where I was. It was kind of scarey, that they could find me that quick and tell me exactly where I was.
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2011 at 10:28am
Trickle-down tyranny - why ordinary people in positions of local power are adopting tactics of tyrants
www.naturalnews.com/034221_trickle-down_tyranny_America.html
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2011 at 4:09pm
Ok...so take the battery out if you don't want big brother listening.
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2011 at 7:02am
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and may God Bless America!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRUjr8EVgBg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 9:00am
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2011 at 4:59pm
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 3:08pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 5:06pm
It is unlikely removing the battery from the device does (or will continue in the future) to provide any privacy.  For a stroll down creepy lane, do a wiki search on "The Thing" listening device.  This type of technology existed in 1945.  I find it difficult to believe these types of devices haven't been developed to the point that they are light-years ahead of the original by now, and come free with the purchase of your cell phone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thing_%28listening_device%29
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 8:58pm
How they voted.
House Vote on Conference Report: H.R. 1540: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012
www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2011-932&sort=vote
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 9:23pm
Is President Obama really likely to veto a Senate bill that passed the Senate that allows for the military to indefinitely detain Americans?
blog.buzzflash.com/node/13201
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2011 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by mrmouse mrmouse wrote:

Is President Obama really likely to veto a Senate bill that passed the Senate that allows for the military to indefinitely detain Americans?
blog.buzzflash.com/node/13201

And *THIS* is why I maintain that *BOTH* parties are the problem.

The Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin, and they think that you're a criminal.

Welcome to enlightenment.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
Joe Neubarth View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Neubarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Penham Penham wrote:

Wow, that is crazy. Technology is amazing these days. I recently had a flat tire and I called my insurance company ( roadside assistance) I was on a military base and I couldn't find the building number from where I was stuck at and the roadside assistance people asked me if they could just "track me off my cell phone" so in just seconds they knew exactly where I was. It was kind of scarey, that they could find me that quick and tell me exactly where I was.

Triangulation from the cell  phone towers that can be assigned GPS coordinates. All of this is done by computer in a matter of seconds.  Developed for Police and Fire Departments to be able to locate somebody in distress when they are on a cell phone but do not know where they are.  People who have survived car  crashes quite frequently do not know where they are.  Once developed, it was incorportated into ON STAR navigation for the more expensive cars..
Total truth at all times. Why do people have problems with the truth?
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 11:06am
Ron Paul explains his opposition to the NDAA 12/19/11
www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8bbuMQLlqs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Company Who Lobbied for the NDAA Indefinite Detention Bill Given 23 Million Dollar Contract for Night Raid Equipment
theintelhub.com/2011/12/20/company-who-lobbied-for-the-ndaa-indefinite-detention-bill-given-23-million-dollar-contract-for-night-raid-equipment/

Jesse Ventura calls out NWO plans on "The View"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMS6xroey-o
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 7:20am
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Neubarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 2:18pm

Guantánamo Forever?
www.nytimes.com/2011/12/13/opinion/guantanamo-forever.html?_r=1

Two four star Marine Generals?  Hummmmmm? 

Perhaps they do not understand that the war on Radical Islamic Terror is just beginning. 

It will continue for hundreds of years.  That is the way that Radical Islam fights its religious wars.
Total truth at all times. Why do people have problems with the truth?
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 8:57pm
I agree that any organized group that threathens our individual freedoms and liberties should be dealt with in a judicious manner. The notion of throwing out our right to due prosses to fight a group of people flies in the face of logic. Remember, it was a Marine General who help save our personal freedoms and liberties in the early1930's.
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2011 at 6:54pm
Montanans Launch Recall of Senators Who Approved NDAA Military Detention. Merry Christmas, US Senate
dailykos.com/story/2011/12/25/1048711/-Montanans-Launch-Recalls-of-Senators-Who-Approved-NDAA-Military-Detention-Merry-Christmas-US-Senate
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2011 at 9:19am

He Who Chooses Security Over Liberty Deserves Neither

Benjamin Franklin

We have been on this path for awhile now and 911 put it on steroids. Fear is the most Powerful Psychological Tool. Choices (Security) made under the premise of fear will ultimately bring Democracy Down.
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2011 at 10:37am
Democracy building in the Middle East, while our bill of rights are being picked apart in the name of security. Our southern boarder is wide open, but cupcakes are being confiscated by the TSA at the airports, do you see something wrong with this picture?

The NDAA Repeals More Rights
paul.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1936:the-ndaa-repeals-more-rights&catid=62:texas-straight-talk&Itemid=69
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Neubarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 10:52am
I will caution everybody that we have a sworn enemy.  It is called Radical Islam by the western world. It is simply called Islam by the Radicalsof that faith.

Remember it is their goal to kill all Christians and Jews to bring in an era of Perfect Islam all over the Earth.

If you are not a Radical Islamic, you need to be killed for the Glory of Allah and his Prophet, Mohammed (m.p.b.o.h.)

Or as I say, (m.h.b.e.i.h.f)

May he burn eternally in hell  fire.
Suzi15 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzi15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 6:35pm
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Neubarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2012 at 8:48am
As a Born Again Liberal for election purposes (does that make me a liar?) I have to agree with the people who are afraid that the recent legislation has given Obama the right to suspend certain civil liberties like Habeus Corpus (Where is the body?)

It is frightening that in response to the hundreds of declarations of war we have received from Radical Islam (They want to kill us just because we exist and breath.) we are now granting the President war time powers that we though were reserved for fighting wars like World War One and Two. 

Back then the President could order the incarceration or restraint of any suspected enemy including citizens of the United States for the duration of the war. No trial was necessary. If a trial was held it was a quick military trial and the convicted were frequently executed.

A lot of people do not know that the President can run the country by official declaration and has had that right for centuries. To offset that capacity, Congress has the right to impeach the president if they think he is overdoing it.

The final reality is that "What the President has had the authority to do for centuries has just been officially granted to him by Congress."  Congress is still in charge and can ammend that order or impeach as they see fit.
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Neubarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2012 at 9:10am

Democracy building in the Middle East, while our bill of rights are being picked apart in the name of security. Our southern boarder is wide open, but cupcakes are being confiscated by the TSA at the airports, do you see something wrong with this picture?

The NDAA Repeals More Rights
paul.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1936:the-ndaa-repeals-more-rights&catid=62:texas-straight-talk&Itemid=69

Again, as a Born Again Liberal I understand where you are coming from.  Yet, it has long been understood that personal rights are limited when it comes to public safety. IF the rule says that no food or drink can be carried onto an airplane used for public transportation, THEN that is the rule. Why do they have the rule? Simple food and drink can be used as explosives if combined in the proper percentages. 

The Liberals still have their civil rights. They can opt out of flying and can take the Train, Boat or Car.  When they agree to fly with the traveling public they agree to the rules that are in place on that day to keep the traveling public safe.

I have had some of my liberal friends ask me why TSA has to inspect Grandmothers and Grandfathers when it is obvious that they could never commandeer a plane.

The answer is simple.  It is not the Grandmother or Grandfather that is feared as a potential attack on the traveling public.  It is what they could have on their person (either knowingly or unknowingly) that is the issue. They could have plastik explosive sewn into their clothes or in their walking cane or in their wheelchair or in their hair or secreted in a body cavity. Just one ounce of plastik explosive from Grandma and one ounce of plastik explosive taken from grandpa and placed on the wall in the bathroom can blow a hole in the wall of the plane after takeoff that can then cause the whole plane to break apart at high altitude. It really sucks when you realize you are falling to the ground and have a whole minute or two to think about it. (provided you have not lost consciousness)

Somebody else asked me why they inspect sleeping babies. Again the answer is that something may be hidden on their person. Hell, in Asia there have been numerous instances of babies being purchased from their mothers, then killed and eviscerated and stuffed with heroin (or whatever - explosives, knives....) and carried on to airplanes as if they were asleep in their mother's arms.

The final understanding is that the Bad Guys play by a totally different set of rules from the mainstream of society. Thousands of years ago they had to build walls around cities for safety. Now-a-days we have to check sleeping babies to see if they are really alive. Are we really that much more civilized than our ancestors from centuries ago? A lot of my friends live in gate guarded communities. Isn't that pretty much the same as living behind the City Walls?
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 3:31pm
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2012 at 2:16pm
It's no surprise we are in this shape after reading this!

Dumb As A Rock: You Will Be Absolutely Amazed At The Things That U.S. High School Students Do Not Know
endoftheamericandream.com/archives/dumb-as-a-rock-you-will-be-absolutely-amazed-at-the-things-that-u-s-high-school-students-do-not-know
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Neubarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2012 at 3:43pm

New Nationwide FEMA Camps Should Raise Eyebrows
www.americanthinker.com/2012/01/m-new_nationwide_fema_camps_should_raise_eyebrows.html

As the population increases, and the lower IQ people have more and more babies, the average IQ of Americans keeps on dropping.

100 is the so called average IQ.

In our inner cities like Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, Santa Ana, Philadelphia, New York and others the average IQ of Sixth Graders is around 84.   The average IQ out in North Dakota where there is mostly prarie and farmland is 104  (Four points above average).

So why are our Inner City Kids so damn stupid?

Simple, they are the former Welfare Mother's kids.  For years, starting in the late Fifties, women who could  not work jobs and who had children were placed on Welfare. They received more money if they had more children, so most of them who did not want to go to work or were too stupid to be able to hold a job were effectively paid to produce more and more low IQ lazy children.

In the Seventies there was a clamor raised about all of these "welfare mothers" and all of  the stupid children there were giving birth to.  Politicians responded and were able to reduce the skyrocketing Welfare Mother numbers. They simply wrote into the Social Security Law a provision that if a woman was too stupid to hold a job she could go onto Social Security as soon as she reached 18 years of age.

Guess what, for each child she gave birth to, she received more and more money .  

Yep, they got the welfare mothers off of Welfare and put them on Social Security as long as they were stupid enough to qualify. We had over ten million young women who had been born to stupid Welfare mothers in the Fifties. We had ten million more in the Sixties, and now all of their stupid daughters started on the Social Security roles in the Seventies

We now have around forty million children who are dumber than sheet in our inner cities all waiting to go on Social Security. 

We will soon be the dumbest country in the world. We paid stupid women to help us get there.  They should have been sterilized as soon as they went on Welfare in the Fifties and Sixties and when they went on Social Security since then, but we think that there is something wrong with sterilizing stupid people.

Stupid people are far more prone to criminal behavior. There have been hundreds of studies that tested prison inmates for IQ, and there is one simple reality and that is that their average IQ in prison is way below 90. Stupid people are also more prone to riots, as past riot history in the United States has shown us.  It is only logical that we have places to hold these criminal minded people if we have massive riots for more and more and more social security and welfare money.  You can only provide so much bread and circus for stupid people.
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Neubarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2012 at 3:54pm

It's no surprise we are in this shape after reading this!

Dumb As A Rock: You Will Be Absolutely Amazed At The Things That U.S. High School Students Do Not Know
endoftheamericandream.com/archives/dumb-as-a-rock-you-will-be-absolutely-amazed-at-the-things-that-u-s-high-school-students-do-not-know

The problem is that they are testing the inner city kids to get these results.  If they were to test the farm children of North Dakota they would get far better results because they still have a strong desire to learn in that state.  The same thing applies to Minnesota if you exclude the Minneapolis-Saint Paul city population (Where the average IQ has dropped down to 94 in the last survey).  The same thing applies to South Dakota (if you exclude the Indian Reservations where for whatever reason the IQ is down near the lows of the Inner Cities of America, about 84 or 85 depending upon which reservation area  is tested.).

IQ obviously has an effect on learning.  We are selectively breeding for lower and lower IQ in America, and our public school performance is faltering because the students are dumber than sheet.
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2012 at 2:44pm
Dumber than sheet, and violent as sheet! The end result of a morally bankrupt upbringing!

Vietnam Vet Randomly Attacked By Teens On Olney Street
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/01/19/vietnam-vet-randomly-attacked-by-teens-on-olney-street/
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2012 at 9:12pm
What do you guys make of this?

Civilian Inmate Labor Program
armypubs.army.mil/epubs/pdf/R210_35.PDF
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2012 at 10:52pm

What do you guys make of this?

Civilian Inmate Labor Program
armypubs.army.mil/epubs/pdf/R210_35.PDF

I didn't read the entire thing, but I am getting the feeling they are looking for a solution to the prison overcrowding problem was kind of what I got out of it. I know the prison here at the Army base near us closed down a couple of years ago and all the federal prisoners were sent somewhere else. So we have a perfectly good prison sitting here empty, while our county jails are overflowing because the state prisons don't have room to take them. There is no money to build more prisons right now with the state of the economy. Or they can let them out early?

Our city/county/state jails use prison work force here already to do city/county lawn work, pick up trash on the highways, if the prisoners know a trade, like plumbing or carpentry they put them to work during the day doing that, doing janitorial services in state buildings. My husband works for the state and prisoners from the state correctional facility clean their building, empty the trash, etc. They even help put up Christmas decorations and lights for the Hoilday in the Park display. So a "civilian work" force from prisons would not be uncommon around here.
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2012 at 6:04am
Thanks Penham. I ran it past a buddy of mine who was in the Army, and that was what he thought also.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic