Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Definition of the word Fellow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Neubarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Definition of the word Fellow
    Posted: February 10 2012 at 8:12am
noun 1. a man or boy: a fine old fellow; a nice little fellow. 2. Informal . beau; suitor: Mary had her fellow over to meet her folks. 3. Informal . person; one: They ...

Turbo maintains that I called him a Nazi because I used the words "fellow & Nazi Republiscam in the same sentence.

I initiated the term Republiscam to separate the Corrupt Republicans (RepubliScams)  from the run of the mill Republicans

I have long associated with my fellow Republiscams on a social basis, but that does not mean that I am a Republiscam.  I am far more conservative than most of them, but they still come over to my house on a daily basis. I disagree with their corrupt politics, but I still like them as people.

Turbo, please go back and reread what I wrote. The intent is fairly easy to understand. They are your fellow Republiscams if you fellowship with them or support them. They are my fellow Republiscams because I fellowship with them on a daily basis, too.

MY Conservativism is a strongly MORAL one.  I am strongly opposed to the corruption that has inhabitated our political process in Amerca.  Most of the people on this board seem to think that the robber bankers and military industrial complex running the government is NORMAL.  It should not be, but it is the present reality.
< id="gwProxy" ="">< jscode="leoInternalChangeDone" ="ifofjsCall==''jsCall;elsesetTimeout'jsCall',500;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 8:38am
You said what you meant and got a timeout. You can act innocent all you want.

You troll pretty much everywhere you go and are like an annoying fly in the world's collective ointment. I've seen veritable pages of your posts and pretty much it's all the same line of crap, your arrogance, your claims of high IQ, and your longwinded self praising garbage. The IQ deal and subsequent challenges alone make me wonder how high you tell yourself yours is if you constantly make an ass of yourself and get booted time and again.

Then when I deal with someone getting nasty, you think to insinuate yourself after the issue's been taken care of, and worse yet, jump in and perform the exact same actions that the person *YOU* reported but against me and call me the one thing I am the farthest from.

Doesn't matter either way. As far as you and I are concerned, our little relationship is over. If you act like that again, and start getting all indignant at people, I'll ban you and let you beg Albert to remove it.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 8:51am
Turbo, all the emails/reports come to us mods, unless he has Albert private email address.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 8:57am
Lets just start over and all relax.  Maybe tone down the things that are causing the friction a little.  Politics are usually outlawed on boards, but since we will never do that, let's just argue our points without any personal attacks, or anything personal whatsoever.   Nothing wrong with healthy debates, but we need to keep out any personal words toward one another.  Politics and religion are always touchy subjects.

Anyway gang, lets start over.  I will monitor it more closely.  Keep up the good work and have fun.

Best,
A
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 9:00am
I know. We all got that one that said "Personal Attack" or whatever.  

Then he's calling me a Nazi. There's a lot of crap that I'll tolerate, but I'm not going to deal with that. If he acts like that again, I'll give him more than a timeout.

I'll email you on another issue too. I'm not going to give out Albert's personal address.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

Lets just start over and all relax.  Maybe tone down the things that are causing the friction a little.  Politics are usually outlawed on boards, but since we will never do that, let's just argue our points without any personal attacks, or anything personal whatsoever.   Nothing wrong with healthy debates, but we need to keep out any personal words toward one another.  Politics and religion are always touchy subjects.

Anyway gang, lets start over.  I will monitor it more closely.  Keep up the good work and have fun.

Best,
A

'nuff said. I figured you'd be along shortly to take care of matters.

Thanks.
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 9:17am
Thanks Albert Clap
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 9:17am
Good job setting it aside.  I agree that Nazi can be considered a personal attack, especially in a political debate where people are clearly patriotic, which is always a good thing. Couple sharp guys going at it always leads to a healthy debate.

To help you all sort it out, or to reach me, i temporarily enabled the Private Messaging function.

A

Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 9:26am
Have you thought about setting up a moderator room on this board, where the mods and you can discuss, similar to what we have on the other board?
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 9:45am

Might be a good idea Penham.  Will probably set it up over the weekend.

Joe Neubarth View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Neubarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Turboguy Turboguy wrote:

You said what you meant and got a timeout. You can act innocent all you want.

Doesn't matter either way. As far as you and I are concerned, our little relationship is over. If you act like that again, and start getting all indignant at people, I'll ban you and let you beg Albert to remove it.

What we have here is a perfect example of quid pro quo......  YOU insult me over and over and over and over again, so now I will respond AND THEN WE WILL LET THIS BE. I will take my response off board and to the new area set up by Albert.
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 5:23pm
LOL!
Joe Neubarth View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Neubarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Elver Elver wrote:

LOL!

Well, Elver, you can't say I don't have a fantastic sense of humor.

I have been looking at all of the mistakes that Turbo makes, and I am certain that he is ADD.  I do not know if he was hyperactive as a child, so I can not say he is suffering from Hyperactive Attention Deficit Disorder, but he definitely shows signs of Attention Deficit Disorder.  That was most obvious on the post where he said that Dentists can not get leprosy from radiation.  That was so damn stupid that it was laughable, but I am certain that he was serious because his brain could not process the words that I wrote, which were "as if they had leprosy."

His brain can not handle supposition (which is an abstraction and ADD children have a horrible time with abstract thinking) so he read it as "as Dentists get leprosy from radiation." and then insulted me as he always does.

His weird behavior is ADD, and he hates anybody with a smooth functioning brain.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic