Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Whooping Cough In New York!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whooping Cough In New York!
    Posted: July 18 2012 at 8:59pm
Guys you need to read this article on Whooping Cough.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/whooping-cough-cases-rise-york-urges-vaccinations-225137022.html

This is from the Drudge Report. New York is reporting lots of cases. Some of the people commenting are saying that many kids have been correctly vaccinated and are getting sick. Scary this can kill children and adults.

I don't know what to believe but I know my kid and I are up to date on Whooping Cough. All you can do is do your best the rest is up to God.
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2012 at 6:20am
I'm certainly no expert on infectious diseases, but I'd wager that many of today's children are simply lacking the proper diet to effectively fight off many of these diseases. The onset of diabetes in children and young adults is exploading, so what does that tell you? The human body was not designed to run on high carbohydrate, high sodium, processed filler, with very little or no nutritional value. And, lump on top of that the stresses and strains of living in a post first world country, where the two parent family is a rarity, and violence around every corner in the inner city, one shouldn't be surprised to see the reemergence of diseases taking its toll with or without vaccinations.
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2012 at 8:29am
The Belgrade childhood diabetes study: a multivariate analysis of risk determinants for diabetes
m.eurpub.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/2/117.full
hachiban08 View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2012 at 8:36am
Because it was so bad in CA, you can't go to middle school without the vaccine. Some parents refuse to vaccinate due to the fears of getting Guillain-Barr or whatever. A lot tend to deny their kids based on religious reasons, or use it as their claim. Those instances are waived from needing the vaccinations.
Be prepared! It may be time....^_^v
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2012 at 11:25am
Who really benefits from a State mandated vaccination program? The health of the child or the profits of all those mandated jabs? When you refine human nature down your left with a lust for power and money through the use of fear.

Why Dr. Snyderman's Whooping Cough Vaccine Rant is a Total SHAM…articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/08/24/the-real-scoop-on-california-whooping-cough--using-fear-and-prejudice-to-attack-vaccine-exemption.aspx
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2012 at 9:29pm
I HAD whooping cough last year and it was absolutely no fun.  (My immune system was low due to rotator cuff surgery.)  I coughed for 16 solid weeks.  It is far worse for kids than it is for adults.  You are contagious for about 2 or 3 weeks during which time you need to get on antibiotics.  After that time you aren't really contagious and antibiotics did help with my cough 6 weeks into it, but not completely.  Typically I would have coughing fits in the morning or evening and be OK during most of the day.  The humidity of the shower absolutely killed me as did the late night fits.  I went through 3 bags of cough drops just trying to fall asleep at night.

This article says that the new strain of whooping cough was caused by vaccines.  This is very interesting.  I had a tetanus shot a couple of years before which may have included the new strain of whooping cough aka pertussis.  (the Td vaccine (tetanus and diphtheria) or Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis) is commonly used.)

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2012 at 9:47pm
Yes, Elver I am worried about this new strain. If this is true there will be a lot of sick kids and adults. I work in a school...bet I get it if it is a new strain. I got a Tdap one year ago and it is good for like 5 years. I got it because of whooping cough going around the district.
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2012 at 8:03am
Vaccine induced inflammation could be partly responsible for the type 2 diabetes epidemic.
naturalsociety.com/vaccine-induced-inflammation-linked-type-2-diabetes/
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2012 at 7:04pm
I'm not a believer that vaccines are good.  After learning that people have acquired cancer and leukemia from vaccines, I think I'll just leave the vaccinations alone.  A Merck scientist admitted that the green monkeys from Africa that were used to make vaccinations from years ago had the cancer virus in them.  If the pharmaceutical scientists won't take the vaccines, then why should we?

Read the transcript of an interview with Merck scientist Maurice Hilliman.

If you don't believe this transcript, you can find the actual interview on You Tube.  I've heard it 3 times.

mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2012 at 6:12am
I'm with you Elver. It's hard for me to put my trust in man and big pharma to do the right thing for the benefit of mankind.
www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/Law-Reports_Vol-10.pdf
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2012 at 10:07pm

mrmouse, what are we looking for in this law report?

mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2012 at 7:43am
The link below refines the information from the Nuremberg Trail concerning IG Farben. When some are faced with uncomfortable information, they claim it's a conspiracy theory, so read the report for yourself and come to your own conclusion.

The History of the
"Business With Disease"
www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/PHARMACEUTICAL_BUSINESS/history_of_the_pharmaceutical_industry.htm
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2012 at 10:12pm
Evidence Contradicts Whooping Cough Pro-Vaccine Propaganda
www.activistpost.com/2012/07/evidence-contradicts-whooping-cough-pro.html?m=1
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2012 at 8:21am
inthesticks View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2012 at 9:37pm
You anti-vaccine people are going to be the death of us ALL.  Your little minds cannot wrap around the fact that many of the diseases and illnesses resurging aroungthe world is because of you people who  are afraid, in one way or another, of the vaccines.

I will get most all the vaccines offered to keep from coming down with such things as whooping cough.  I would be really ***sed off if I had children who were in school and they got ill because of other kids' parents , who decided not to immunize their children from childhood diseases and such.  Wait...what am I saying...MY children wouldnt be sick because MY children would have the immunizations and vaccines they need to keep from being sickened and killed by the stupid adults around them.
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2012 at 12:45pm
Well, there you have it. I'll be dead and you'll be alive!
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2012 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by mrmouse mrmouse wrote:

Well, there you have it. I'll be dead and you'll be alive!

That is correct.  While my children would be healthy, you would be running around beetching and moaning, wanting somebody in authority to help your sick kids and such.

I think that if parents will not allow their children to immunized against childhood diseases and even adult diseases, then they should not be allowed in public shools around other children and teachers.  They should be homeschooled, isolated from the healthy people.

It's a small step from being a family who wont allow their kids to be immunized, to hosting or attending "bug" parties, where the goal is to intentionally become infected with whatever pathogen of the day is going around.

These people are sad indeed.
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2012 at 3:38pm
As far as I know they are not allowed in the public school system unless they have all their vaccines. At least not in ours, anyway. I know when my daughter, needed a tetanus booster a couple of years ago, guess who let me know, lol, the school. They said, she needs it by this date or she can't come back to school.
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2012 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Penham Penham wrote:

As far as I know they are not allowed in the public school system unless they have all their vaccines. At least not in ours, anyway. I know when my daughter, needed a tetanus booster a couple of years ago, guess who let me know, lol, the school. They said, she needs it by this date or she can't come back to school.

I agree with you Penham.  Schools are pretty diligent about immunizations and such...as they should be.  After all, there must be SOME line of defense against those parents who think that all immunizations/vaccines are a government conspiracy or that they are causing autism and other such maladies to their kids.
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2012 at 4:46pm

You can have a child in public school without any immunizations.  To do this you must get a waiver.  If anyone believes that immunizations really work then they shouldn't have to worry about anyone who isn't immunized, now should they?

Just because people have been led to believe that immunizations are good for them doesn't mean that they are.  In fact there is a growing amount of literature to the contrary.

Years ago, people also believed that blood letting and shock therapy were good for them.

Anyone who really believes that immunizations are good for them needs to put their blind faith away while they research this vital subject!

Baby monkeys given standard doses of popular vaccines develop Autism Symptoms. 

One of my very favorite articles here.
 Barbara Loe Fisher, president and co-founder of the National Vaccine Information Center, a non-profit organization which advocates vaccine safety, testified before the House Government Reform Committee's subcommittee on Human Rights and Wellness in September 2003 that

[T]oday, U.S. federal health agencies admit the following two facts: (1) Salk polio vaccine released for public use between 1955 and 1963 was contaminated with SV40; and SV40 has been proven to cause cancer in animals.

Continuing, Fisher said that at a 1997 conference on SV40 and human cancers held by the National Institutes of Health which she attended, "there was no disagreement among both government and non-government scientists about these two facts.

The only disagreement was whether SV40 was actually being identified in the cancerous tumors of children and adults alive today and, if it was, whether the monkey virus was in fact responsible for their cancer. Non-government scientists working in independent labs around the world said, 'Yes.' But the scientists connected with the U.S. government said 'No.'"

Fisher went on to say that "credentialed non-government scientists in multiple labs around the world continue to identify SV40 in human brain and lung cancers of children and adults and are finding that SV40 is also associated with bone cancers and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas."

Despite ongoing denials, an increasing number of researchers continue to maintain that not only is there a bona fide link between Salk's SV40-tainted vaccines and cancer, that federal government officials and agencies responsible for ensuring the safety of such vaccines - then and now - are loathe to admit it, perhaps because they fear the fallout in terms of lawsuits and lost credibility.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2012 at 8:19pm
Immunizations will not totally prevent you from getting an illness. It will lessen the symptoms if you do get whatever. That is how I understand how immunizations work.
quietprepr View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quietprepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2012 at 8:51am
While I am not old enough to remember the scares, my parents had vivid stories of polio and smallpox devastating children in the earlier part of last century. I can understand the fear some have about vaccines, but most do not recall the days before they were available. While it is cold comfort to the parents of a child who has a bad reaction, vaccines have saved millions of lives. I had whooping cough last year and it took over 4 months for it to pass and I am extremely active and fit. I cannot imagine having it if I was in a weakened state to begin with. Perhaps what we need is more transparency in vaccine development and research and more attention paid to it to reduce the risks.
"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival." - W. Edwards Deming
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2012 at 12:54pm
Inthesticks, I choose to take the cautious approach to vaccinations and pills. Some years ago I was perscribed Vioxx that my orthopedic surgeon and primary doctor claimed was a very safe medication. I Took Vioxx for a very sort time, and I noticed while performing anaerobic exercises my heart rate would race about halfway into my workout routine and I felt like I was going to pass out. I've been exercising for 16 years up until that point, and I never experienced a cardiac event like that before. I was on an elliptical machine with a heart rate monitor strapped around my chest and my heart rate went from the 130's to the high 160's without any increase in exertaion on my part. I've done the same exercise routine many times without that type of increase, and I normally try to max my heart rate out at 150BPM. The only change was the Vioxx. After that event I told both doctors about the episode, and they both assured me it was not due to the Vioxx. Well, knowing my body better than them I stopped the Vioxx right after that episode.
www.beasleyallen.com/webfiles/The%20Vioxx%20Story.pdf

I've had severe reactions to the flu vaccination in the past, and I personally choice not to take them, and that should not offend you. I don't advocate that people should refuse vaccinations. But, people should educate themselves and make an informed choice. Every human being on this planet is generically coded differently, so there are going to be people that react differently to vaccinations, medications, and food for that matter. When I was a child there were certain foods that I would avoid because they would make me ill. I didn't find out until later in life about the blood diet, and sure enough the foods that I avoided as a child were the food listed in the blood diet that I should avoid.
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2012 at 2:31pm
Well, I am 49 years of age, and I have opted to receive most of the vaccines that were pertinent to me and my lifestyle.  I see no problem with the vaccines, as I've never experienced any problems with them.

Of course, I do wait a period of time before getting new vaccines (like H1N1), until I see how it affects the population at large.  Then I go for it.  I'd rather have a bad reaction to a vaccine, but live to tell about it and have it protect me from whatever pathogen it is designed to prevent...than not take the vaccine and end up dead in my home as the pathogen wipes out the rest of the people who didn't take the vaccine because of misguided fears or whatever.

I don't have a government-conspiracy mentality either, and am not seeing something evil in every vaccine or immunization offered by the government or CDC.  I've done just fine so far.
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2012 at 12:02am
But what if that vaccine that you have so much faith in gives you cancer down the road?

The vaccines of the past did exactly that.  Do you have so much blind faith in the safety of vaccines that you'd risk it to simply avoid the flu?  People get the flu all the time and recover from it.  The people at risk of the flu are babies and the elderly.  If you're not in any risk category, then why not give yourself a possible life time immunity by getting the flu and recovering from it?  Read below where vaccines are only 50% to 70% effective anyway.,

"Antibodies are made by something called memory B cells, and the memory B cells for the 1918 flu clearly live for the lifespan of the human organism, which is wonderful."
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1835907,00.html#ixzz22eVcTI40

Are vaccines effective?
recent RCTs (randomized control trials) of inactivated influenza vaccine among adults under 65 years of age have estimated 50-70% vaccine efficacy during seasons in which the vaccines' influenza A components were well matched to circulating influenza A viruses

"The CDC states that 90% of deaths from influenza occur among the elderly. Considering that nearly 65% of all deaths (from any cause) occur in this age group, it is nearly impossible to prove that flu shots significantly increase life expectancy in this group. The truth is that most people—young and old—will weather a bout of the flu without hospitalization or complications."

mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2012 at 8:37am
There's already a pandemic facing the youth of America, but for the most part ignored! Oh, your child is pre-diabetic or diabetic, don't change their eating habits or lifestyle, we have a pill for that! We'll vaccinate the crap out of them, but ignore a silent killer that will kill millions of them before their time!

The Western lifestyle and average American diet pave a smooth road for developing various illnesses and diseases
naturalsociety.com/number-children-with-diabetes-jumps-14-percent-2000-2008/
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2012 at 7:47am
Refusal To Put Child On Psych Drugs Results In Swat Teams and a Tank. This is in America!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IGZOGmsQc4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2012 at 7:36pm
Health officials: Colorado has whooping cough epidemic

8:15 PM, Aug 20, 2012   

Well it has hit Colorado. I have my shot and so does my kid. DO YOU?

I hear Whooping Cough is not fun!
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2012 at 4:12pm
I read several articles recently that some in the medical field believe that this strain of whooping cough was caused by the new vaccine.  Actually, I read that the vaccines for polio did the same exact thing.  Polio was actually on the decline until the vaccine was introduced & then polio cases rose drastically again.

"...the study showed that 81 percent of 2010 California whooping cough cases in people under the age of 18 occurred in those who were fully up to date on the whooping cough vaccine. "

Listen to Dr. Oz tell us that he won't vaccinate his wife or kids.  Wouldn't you want to research vaccine safety for yourself as to why he might feel this way?

And NO, the anti-vaccine people won't be the "death of us all", because if you've had your vaccine, you're protected, RIGHT?

mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2012 at 3:09pm
Vancouver researcher finds flu shot is linked to H1N1 illness
www.vancouversun.com/touch/health/story.html?id=7217609
Opium is the opiate of the masses
dhawver46 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhawver46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2012 at 1:47pm
i will make this simple for you to understand.  The reason why kids are still getting sick is:

1.  The antibodies diminish after several years

2.  The CDC states in their own documentation that "DEVELOPING ANTIBODIES DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE PROTECTED FROM THE DISEASE WHEN ACQUIRED THROUGH VACCINATION" as opposed to naturally acquiring diseases which in most cases means life long immunity.  Pertussis is one of the few diseases that may not provide life long immunity when naturally acquired.

3.  The DTP and DTap vaccination is causing an atypical form of pertussis to evolve.  The children are vaccinated young and have not developed any kind of immunity to the disease.  Than the antibodies disappear and these children as adults are acquiring pertussis (the atypical form) which is a harsher form and are giving it to their children.thus leading to a more serious sicness of pertussis in the child.
WE ARE DOING THIS TO OUR CHILDREN BECAUSE OF LISTENING TO OTHERS IN CHARGE WHOS ONLY GOAL IS TO VACCINATE AT ANY COST WHETHER IT IS FOR THE GOOD OR NOT!!

Read the following example, one of many in evidence of their arrogance and self serving agenda

FACT!  In June of 2000, members from the Centers for Disease Control, the Food and Drug Administration, and pharmaceutical companies, met in a secret meeting held in Simpsonwood, GA. The topic of discussion was the relationship between thimerosal and autism.

We know what was said at the meeting because parents obtained the transcripts through the Freedom of Information Act. The conversations are chilling. [5]

Here are three important quotes from the Simpsonwood Document:

“…the number of dose related relationships [between mercury and autism] are linear and statistically significant. You can play with this all you want. They are linear. They are statistically significant.” – Dr. William Weil, American Academy of Pediatrics. Simpsonwood, GA, June 7, 2000

“Forgive this personal comment, but I got called out at eight o’clock for an emergency call and my daughter-in-law delivered a son by C-section. Our first male in the line of the next generation and I do not want that grandson to get a Thimerosal containing vaccine until we know better what is going on. It will probably take a long time. In the meantime, and I know there are probably implications for this internationally, but in the meanwhile I think I want that grandson to only be given Thimerosal-free vaccines.” – Dr. Robert Johnson, Immunologist, University of Colorado, Simpsonwood, GA, June 7, 2000

“But there is now the point at which the research results have to be handled, and even if this committee decides that there is no association and that information gets out, the work has been done and through the freedom of information that will be taken by others and will be used in other ways beyond the control of this group. And I am very concerned about that as I suspect that it is already too late to do anything regardless of any professional body and what they say…My mandate as I sit here in this group is to make sure at the end of the day that 100,000,000 are immunized with DTP, Hepatitis B and if possible Hib, this year, next year and for many years to come, and that will have to be with thimerosal containing vaccines unless a miracle occurs and an alternative is found quickly and is tried and found to be safe.” – Dr. John Clements, World Health Organization, Simpsonwood, GA, June 7, 2000

The last quote by Dr. John Clements is important and revealing, because here is what happened next. 

To read the above article go to;     http://vactruth.com/2012/09/18/fda-vaccine-autism-sids/

4.  DTP has been taken off the mandated vaccine schedule in all of Europe except Iceland and including Japan and Australia.

5.  This is the singlemost dangerous vaccine given and is verified by 75% of the millions of dollars awarded to vaccine injury victims by the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was awarde to DTP and DTAP injuries.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic