Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Facts you need to know about the flu vaccination
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Facts you need to know about the flu vaccination - Event Date: April 14 2013 - April 14 2014

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgg51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Facts you need to know about the flu vaccination
    Posted: April 14 2013 at 3:24pm
Factual and evidence-based Information about Flu Vaccines

The Flu Vaccine - Are We Being Fooled?

There is an ongoing scandal about whether the flu vaccine is beneficial for any age group.

What you need to know:

• Flu symptoms have a multitude of causes.

• Only 1 to 3% of adults have a type of flu each year that is targeted by flu vaccines.

• High values of claimed effectiveness mislead anyone not familiar with incidence statistics.

• Expert reviews of the flu vaccine agree that the vaccine has very little if any benefit.

• Claims for flu vaccine effectiveness ignore the disease caused by the vaccine in the two weeks following vaccination.

Conclusion: If all the available data from flu vaccine trials is included in effectiveness (efficacy) calculations, flu vaccines show NO effectiveness.

The statements above are addressed using common knowledge and frequently quoted statistics on yearly flu incidence, followed by an experts review of flu vaccine trials and, finally, trial data from one flu vaccine manufacturer so you may judge for yourself. For the sake of brevity, our study is confined to data from one manufacturer and one age group, adults 18-64. Younger and older age groups experience higher incidence numbers but the same principles and conclusions discussed here apply. The presented data is typical of industry wide methodology and results.

What can cause flu symptoms?

Typical flu symptoms are fever, chills, muscles aches, weakness, headache, dry cough and sore throat. Fever is the body's immune response to an infection or accumulated toxins. Muscle aches and weakness are the result of toxins moving in the blood stream. Cough and sore throat are associated with a higher than normal body toxin level and constipation. A wide variety of toxins can trigger detoxifying symptoms similar to those associated with the flu. A short list includes 200 other viruses and bacteria, food poisoning, pesticides, herbicides, herpes and STD's, some insect and spider bites, chemotherapeutic agents, carbon monoxide, formaldehyde and influenza vaccines and the flu shot does not help with any of these. When specimens from patients with flu symptoms are lab tested to determine the cause of their illness the resulting “chemical signature” usually characterizes an influenza-like illness (ILI). These ILIs have all the symptoms that both laymen and professionals identify as the “flu.” However, only a small percentage of ILI's

are true influenza as defined by medical professionals. These defined “chemical signatures” are referred to as clinically-confirmed or culture-confirmed influenza to distinguish them from other ILIs. Each year's flu vaccine targets three of the many types of culture-confirmed influenza and thus is recognized as ineffective for all other types.

How many cases of influenza occur each year in adults aged 18-64 in the USA?

Annual ILI incidence is between 15 to 20 percent of the adult population.

In a year when both ILI and true influenza have high incidence, about 3%

of the population have what medical professionals call culture-confirmed

influenza. In a low incidence year, this number drops to 1%. Since 97 to

99 adults out of 100 escape culture-confirmed influenza each year without

vaccination, it defies logic to think a vaccine will actually improve natural

immunity and reduce the chance of getting the flu.

The graph below illustrates the same principle as the previous graph,

except that here is pictured a low incidence year when only 1 person out

of 100 adults experiences a culture-confirmed case of influenza, the sole

target of the vaccine.

Misleading Vaccine Effectiveness Claims

We frequently hear the claim that “the flu vaccine reduces the odds of getting the flu

by 70% to 90%.”  However, this claim is based on the appearance of a reduction of

between 1 to 3 cases of influenza for each 100 adults. Example: The standard

formula for effectiveness yields 67 percent effectiveness when one reduces the

number of cases by two out of three. When you hear 70% to 90% do you think the

speaker means a reduction of less than 3 cases per 100 vaccine recipients?

Expert review warns trial conclusions are often

manipulated.

After reviewing available flu vaccine trials, the Cochrane Collaboration concluded,

Influenza vaccines have a modest effect in reducing influenza symptoms and

working days lost. There is no evidence that they affect complications, such as

pneumonia, or transmission.”(1) The review warns “... reliable evidence on influenza vaccines is thin but there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions and spurious notoriety of the studies.  The content and conclusions of this review should be interpreted in light of this finding.”(2) [Bolded for emphasis.] In effect, this professional, industry-independent organization concludes that currently even the best available trial conclusions may be erroneous. We will show that incomplete data is the reason why industry conclusions for flu vaccine effectiveness are incorrect. Dr. Tom Jefferson, a physician based in Rome and the head of the Vaccines Field at the Cochrane Collaboration, a highly respected international network of researchers who appraise medical evidence, is one of the world's best-informed researchers on the flu vaccine. He leads a team of researchers who have examined hundreds of vaccine studies. To quote directly from the article: “The vast majority of the studies were deeply flawed, says Jefferson. "Rubbish is not a scientific term, but I think it's the term that applies to these studies.”  Jefferson has called for randomized, placebo-controlled studies of the vaccines

Reference:  http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200911/brownlee-h1n1

But vaccine pushers are resisting these clinical trials!  They call the trials "unethical" but, in reality, they know that a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study would reveal the complete failure of flu vaccines, and they will do anything to prevent such a trial from happening.  Don't you find it amazing that drug pushers and vaccine advocates claim they have "science" on their side, but they won't submit their vaccines to any real science at all?  No placebo-controlled studies have ever been conducted on flu vaccines because the industry says they would be "unethical.“  So where do these people get off claiming their vaccines work at all?

Do vaccine recipients suffer less than non-vaccinated?

According to the PI, test participants were “... monitored for influenza-like illnesses (ILI) starting 2 weeks post-vaccination and lasting for approximately 7 months.”(4) Table 1 (below) lists Solicited Local Adverse reactions. Fluarix recipients had 11% higher rates of muscle aches than did placebo recipients in just four days following vaccination. Hmm, muscle aches, could that be the flu? Excess adverse events in vaccine recipients versus placebo recipients must be subtracted from the alleged benefits list in Table 4. The 11% muscle aches occur a minimum of 11 days and reduce the alleged 14-day benefit of the flu vaccine to 3 days.

More Adverse Events

In addition to Table 1 (previous page), there were unsolicited adverse events recorded within the first 21days following vaccination. Found on page 4 of the package insert, "Unsolicited adverse events that occurred in ≥1% of recipients of FLUARIX and at a rate greater than placebo included:

upper respiratory tract infection (3.9% versus 2.6%)
nasopharyngitis (2.5% versus 1.6%),
nasal congestion (2.2% versus 2.1%),
diarrhea (1.6% versus 0%),
influenza-like illness (1.6% versus 0.5%),
vomiting (1.4% versus 0%),and
dysmenorrhea (1.3% versus 1.0%).”(5)

Five of the 7 unsolicited adverse events listed above Nasopharyngitis, nasal congestion, diarrhea, vomiting and dysmenorrhea total 9% versus the placebo 4.7% (9 - 4.7 = 4.3), an excess of 4.3%. This is a minimum of 4 more days of misery equal in intensity to flu symptoms to be subtracted from the remaining 3 day of alleged vaccine benefit. “Benefit” total (3 - 4 = -1) is now less than zero showing that the vaccine is harmful rather than beneficial.

There are two remaining adverse reactions.  Upper respiratory tract infection was 1.3% greater in the Fluarix vaccinated versus placebo. Likewise, influenza-like illness was 1.1% greater in the vaccinated versus placebo.  These two adverse events are similar to clinically-confirmed influenza that averages 7 days in duration. The excess of 2.4% (1.2 + 1.3 = 2.4) is bigger than the claimed 2% “benefit” in Table 1 of the PI.  We cannot subtract the full 2.4% because these “unsolicited adverse events” occurred 0-21 days following

vaccination.  A portion of the ILIs extending beyond 14 days may have been included in the 7 month monitoring period.

Conclusions:

Adding the adverse events in the 2 weeks following vaccination to the diseases occurring in the following 7 months shows more disease occurred in the vaccinated versus the non-vaccinated. Even this limited trial data shows the vaccine less than worthless in the first flu season following vaccination.  Apparently some cases of flu that would have occurred in the 7 month flu season have simply been “shifted” to the period immediately following vaccination and NO prevention of disease has occurred but rather the opposite, disease increased for those who accepted Fluarix.  Other brands of flu vaccines show similar patterns.  It is known that receiving a flu vaccination in one year makes one more susceptible to a more severe flu the second flu season. Additional long-term consequences of injecting viruses and various chemicals including formaldehyde contained in flu vaccines are unknown due to the absence of scientific research.  Aluminum and mercury that are in some influenza vaccines have been associated with increased risk of Alzheimer disease.  A search of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) data base for influenza vaccine

(all manufacturers, all ages of patients, covering 1990 to current date, 21 March 2013) reveals 918 events where Vaccine is influenza and patient died, 1799 events were life threatening, 24,339 events resulted in ER visit and 6737 events where patient was hospitalized. Less than 10% of adverse reactions are reported to VAERS.

References:

1. http://www.cochranejournalclub.com/vaccines-for-preventing-influenza-clinical/

2. http://www.cochranejournalclub.com/vaccines-for-preventing-influenza-clinical/

3. http://us.gsk.com/products/assets/

us_fluarix.pdf

4. Ibid., Page 11

5. Ibid., Page 4

sgg51 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgg51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2013 at 7:09pm
No vaccine has ever worked.  It is all a myth and belief system.  Fortunately evidence-based science is proving over and over again that vaccines do not work and do cause autism, ADD, ADHD, immunological disease and neurological disease and people are staring to wake up that our government only cares about corporations and what the representatives can do for themselves at our expense, disability and sometimes death so that we become lifelong customers of the pharmaceuticals.

I have many years of research on vaccines and have created a power point that uses government documents (CDC, FDA, NIH, EPA) and medical studies that prove vaccines have never worked.  All work is cited.

If you are interested I would be glad to send you the power point so that you can be well informed and trulu know how to protect yourself from any virus and bacteria.  I have not been sick in over 32 years.

jondavid62@ymail.com
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2013 at 6:39am
Well, all I know is we get the vaccine every year and I have never had the flu. My teenager did get the flu about 4 years ago and she recovered and had a very mild case as opposed to her classmates that did not have the vaccine. She had some  minor muscle aches, stomach cramping, fever and general yuckiness feeling, while her classmates were outright vomiting, dehydrating, having to go to the ER for IV's, etc. Her appetite and ability to hold fluids down was not affected and she basically layed around on the couch for a couple days and was ready to go back to school as opposed to her classmates being out for 12 or 14 days or more. To me that is worth getting the vaccine for, a milder case, even ANY chance of a milder case. I have asthma and I don't do throw up well, lol, mine or anyone else's, lol
sgg51 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgg51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2013 at 8:28pm
Did you read any of the information I posted above?  It used the pharmaceuticals Flu vaccine,  Fluvarix insert to prove to you that the flu vaccine does not work.  This is not my data but the pharmaceuticals data.  How can you argue against that position?  My mind is blown.  Please let me send you the Power Point of information I have so that you can be truly informed and know what you are talking about.  Too many people are parrots repeating what there physicians tell them, & what the pharmaceuticals tell your physician.

I did the independent research to prove all of what they want you to believe is a blatant lie.

You have avoided the flu in spite of the vaccine not because of the vaccine. Your immune system was strong enough to fight off the infection as is mine. 

jondavid62@ymail.com
sgg51 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgg51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2013 at 4:57pm
Did you ever consider that the flu shot gave her a mild case of the flu as pointed out in the fluarix vaccine insert above?  Oh I forgot to mention that your daughters class mates now have natural conferring immunity that will be useful in further flu seasons.  On the other hand you just made your daughter more susceptible to infection and weakened her immune system.

You should be interested in the cochrane review of the flue vaccines for asthma patients.

Dr. Tom Jefferson, a physician based in Rome and the head of the Vaccines Field at the Cochrane Collaboration, a highly respected international network of researchers who appraise medical evidence, is one of the world's best-informed researchers on the flu vaccine. He leads a team of researchers who have examined hundreds of vaccine studies. To quote directly from the article: “The vast majority of the studies were deeply flawed, says Jefferson. "Rubbish is not a scientific term, but I think it's the term that applies to these studies.”  Jefferson has called for randomized, placebo-controlled studies of the vaccines.  But vaccine pushers are resisting these clinical trials! They call the trials "unethical" but, in reality, they know that a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study would reveal the complete failure of flu vaccines, and they will do anything to prevent such a trial from happening.  Don't you find it amazing that drug pushers and vaccine advocates claim they have "science" on their side, but they won't submit their vaccines to any real science at all?  No placebo-controlled studies have ever been conducted on flu vaccines because the industry says they would be "unethical." So where do these people get off claiming their vaccines work at all?

F.Y.I. -  A valid safety study is compares a vaccine with sterile water or normal saline (Placebo) but many vaccine safety studies compare a new vaccine to another vaccine already in use.  An example of a invalid gov’t study is http://www.nih.gov/news/health/mar2010/niaid-09.htm

Reference:  http://vran.org/about-vaccines/specific-vaccines/influenza-vaccine-flu-shot/about-vaccinesspecific-vaccinesinfluenza-vaccine-flu-shotswine-flu-mania/

Not in children with asthma: A study 800 children with asthma, where one half were vaccinated and the other half did not receive the influenza vaccine. The two groups were compared with respect to clinic visits, emergency department (ED) visits, and hospitalizations for asthma. CONCLUSION: This study failed to provide evidence that the influenza vaccine prevents pediatric asthma exacerbations.

Reference: “Effectiveness of influenza vaccine for the prevention of asthma exacerbations.” Christly, C. et al. Arch Dis Child. 2004 Aug;89(8):734-5.

Asthma study 2:  A retrospective cohort study done from 1996-2006 done by the Mayo Clinic looked at charts of 263 children between 6 months and 18 years who had laboratory confirmed influenza.  Results were that children with asthma that received the flu shot  (this also applies to Flumist) had three times risk of hospitalization than children with asthma that did not receive the flu shot.

Reference: The American Thoracic Society’s 105th International Conference, May 15-20, 2009, San Diego

Please contact me so I can send you the power point I created proving the blatant lies your physician, the government and pharmaceuticals want you to believe.  I use FDA, CDC, NIH, WHO, and respected medical journals.  All work is cited.  You will know more than 99.99% of all physicians after reading and comprehending the information. 

jondavid62@ymail.com

SusanT View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SusanT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 6:44am
Penham, I've only ever had a flu vaccine once, when H1N1 came around, and in 43 years I've only had the flu once, that same year. I'm not saying it caused it (because just about everyone I knew was sick) but it didn't protect me from it. My husband has never had one, and didn't get sick when both my son and I had it.

sgg51, what are your thoughts on other vaccines? I assume you are only speaking of the flu Vac not working.
sgg51 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgg51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 6:58pm
Susan ,

If you really want to learn about the blatant lies and deception that has been thrust upon us send a e-mail to jondavid62@ymail.com and ask for the vaccine power point I created.  You will know more than 99.99% of all the physicians and you will be truly informed.  I use JAMA, NIH, EPA, FDA, CDC, Lancet present and past vaccine failures to prove unequivocally that vaccines is a mythological belief that rivals religion.   Vaccination may or may not provoke a antibody response and if it does that does not equal immunity.  You will learn that herd immunity does not apply to vaccines and that their is two types of efficacies.  Research efficacy-produces an antibody which has nothing to do with immunity and clinical efficacy which is the measure that a vaccine protects you. You will learn the evidenced-based science that shows you how to protect yourself naturally with certain supplements as I have done for over 32 yearsand much much more!  It is a FREE service because I want to expose the medical community, government and pharmaceuticals for what they are, and to create an awakening so that we can take charge of our health.
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 7:54am
Originally posted by sgg51<font size=2> sgg51 wrote:

Factual and evidence-based Information about Flu

Oh Christ, where do you people come from?

You benefit from others getting the flu because of herd vaccination.

About a billion crackpots just like you have come and gone, The trash-heap of history is filled with snake oil salesmen just like you.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 7:56am
Originally posted by sgg51 sgg51 wrote:

Susan ,

If you really want to learn about the blatant lies and deception that has been thrust upon us send a e-mail to jondavid62@ymail.com and ask for the vaccine power point I created.  You will know more than 99.99% of all the physicians and you will be truly informed.  I use JAMA, NIH, EPA, FDA, CDC, Lancet present and past vaccine failures to prove unequivocally that vaccines is a mythological belief that rivals religion.   Vaccination may or may not provoke a antibody response and if it does that does not equal immunity.  You will learn that herd immunity does not apply to vaccines and that their is two types of efficacies.  Research efficacy-produces an antibody which has nothing to do with immunity and clinical efficacy which is the measure that a vaccine protects you. You will learn the evidenced-based science that shows you how to protect yourself naturally with certain supplements as I have done for over 32 yearsand much much more!  It is a FREE service because I want to expose the medical community, government and pharmaceuticals for what they are, and to create an awakening so that we can take charge of our health.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU Donnie, you're out of your element.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 8:00am

Yes, if anyone is trying to sell anything, then this is just a scare mongering tactic. Any buyers should beware of any products being sold.

quietprepr View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quietprepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 12:04pm
We all know how ineffective the polio and smallpox vaccines were. (Sarcasm) Just eat these herbs along with some special dirt I will provide you and the trace minerals will protect you...the aliens told me and I believe them!
"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival." - W. Edwards Deming
sgg51 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgg51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 3:23pm
There are many SHEEPLE that cannot carry on an intelligent discussion because they are definitely unaware and are frightened when their belief system is threatened.  They usually cling together as a gang so that they can make themselves feel better and stronger because individually they do not have the intelligence to stand alone.  I will watch as you are led to the pastures to be slaughtered.  
pheasant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pheasant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 4:03pm
is she selling stuff?

is that what all the hype is ?

This>>>>     "Lancet present and past vaccine failures to prove unequivocally that vaccines is a mythological belief that rivals religion"

Now I was ok with people giving their opinions, and speaking their mind, but when you bring religion into it, and demagogue religion, I take exception too that.

This forum is not your personal soapbox, nor is it mine or anyone else's. If you want to have a thread that discusses medical pros or cons to vaccination please ad one to the medical section we have, not the general forum, and please do not continue to repost the same mantra on different threads.

Ohh, and aluminum foil head coverings are dangerous in a thunderstorms, and that IS a scientific fact.
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself......FDR
roni3470 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roni3470 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 4:54pm
I have never gotten the flu shot and never gotten the flu. Roni age 43
NOW is the Season to Know

that Everything you Do

is Sacred
Homeomum View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homeomum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2013 at 2:48am
All i know is that my mum has had the fluvax religiously every year. One time she got shingles from it. You'd think that would have made her think twice but then ahe went and did it again. This year she got a terrible flu that nobody else got, even though we were all in close proximity of her in her most catchy time (nobody else has had the vaccine in our family), and she admitted later she worried she was going to die...
Homeomum View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homeomum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2013 at 2:57am
Ps i have also treated quite a few children who were never well since a reaction to one of their so-called "safe" childhood vaccines. I am not permitted to tell parents not to vaccinate and i never would. But it puts me in a difficult position when i see children suffering frm respiratory, skin, behavioural and ear probs after vaccination that mysteriously clear after giving the suspect vaccine in homeopathic potency. Check out the work of Dr Isaac Golden who started his professional life as a mainstream medical doctor, and his child came down with autism after a vaccine reaction. He has dveloped a homeoprophylaxis program. It is very interesting as the reserch he has done so far has outperformed vaccines on every level. Also look at leptospirosis in cuba. The Cuban gov couldnt afford a vaccination program for a parasite killing people in their thousands. They hired a consultant to look at alternative options and came up with homeoprophylaxis for millions of people. The incidence of leptospirosis literally almost disappeared after they rolled out the program at a tiny fraction of the cost of vaccines... Despite the fact that apparently homeopathy is just placebo... Go figure
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by quietprepr quietprepr wrote:

We all know how ineffective the polio and smallpox vaccines were. (Sarcasm) Just eat these herbs along with some special dirt I will provide you and the trace minerals will protect you...the aliens told me and I believe them!

Well, if you would bother to e-mail sgg51 for his Power Point you would realize that there is a great wealth of information there.  You would also realize that polio and smallpox were already in decline before the vaccines were introduced. 

You really need to ask for his information and read it because you have been significantly brainwashed by the pharmaceutical industry.  Can you ever try to imagine that everything you've been led to believe about vaccines has been false?  Well try.
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2013 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by pheasant pheasant wrote:

is she selling stuff?

is that what all the hype is ?

This>>>>     "Lancet present and past vaccine failures to prove unequivocally that vaccines is a mythological belief that rivals religion"

Now I was ok with people giving their opinions, and speaking their mind, but when you bring religion into it, and demagogue religion, I take exception too that.

This forum is not your personal soapbox, nor is it mine or anyone else's. If you want to have a thread that discusses medical pros or cons to vaccination please ad one to the medical section we have, not the general forum, and please do not continue to repost the same mantra on different threads.

Ohh, and aluminum foil head coverings are dangerous in a thunderstorms, and that IS a scientific fact.

sgg51 isn't trying to sell anything!  He isn't bringing religion into anything other than to draw a comparison in the strong  belief's between religion and vaccines.

This forum is exactly that a "FORUM" where everybody should be able to write about their beliefs and to post "CREDIBLE" information to that end.  I've received his powerpoint and would suggest that you e-mail him for it as well.  You would be astounded as to the information contained therein.

Oh, why would he need to voice his opinions on the medical section when you don't have a section for the economy, Obama, guns, or the myriad of other junk that we cover when we get bored?

Just because you don't agree with someone on vaccines doesn't make you right and them wrong.  I suggest that you do some research on the subject and his power point is a great way to start!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic