Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Coronavirus Pandemic: State Discussion Forums > Select Your State - And join the discussion > Oregon
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Greetings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Germ Nerdier View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germ Nerdier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings
    Posted: October 17 2014 at 9:40am
Shhh you're going to have scores of people pleading to join you. LOL
I'll be first in line.

You must have a great peace of mind having that setup.
I wish I was as prepared.
OriginalHappyCamper View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OriginalHappyCamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Germ Nerdier Germ Nerdier wrote:

OHC,

That sounds like Heaven!

Not quite but it is remote and a good place to SIP which we believe will happen for one reason or the other soon. Springs for water, Solar power for electricity and wood for heat.
Germ Nerdier View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germ Nerdier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 8:36am
OHC,

That sounds like Heaven!
OriginalHappyCamper View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OriginalHappyCamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 8:22am
We are in the hills near a waterfall that you can walk under for those of you that are familiar with Oregon. We are off the grid 2.5 miles behind a locked logging gate. We want to keep our location private so please do not mention the falls if you are familiar with it. I personally am a transplant from Idaho and am pleased with the move to Oregon. Yes it was a woman that brought me to Oregon thanks to the internet where we met, 4 years ago.
onefluover View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2014 at 12:18am
My younger brother was born in Eugene. My daughter born in Springfield. I have 23 aunts, uncles and cousins in Portland. I lived there two years in early 90's and eight more in Eugene/Spfld. I've owned tattoo shops across the country. First one was Bonaroo Tattoo in Spfld. I've lived the last two years in Washougal Wa (Portland Metro) but now live near Vegas. Am from Burbank near you in Longo. I love the PNW! Always go back. I have a connection to Salem other than seeing White Zombie there at the Armory but that info is classified...
"And then there were none."
CORVETTEGIRL58 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Member since April 20, 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORVETTEGIRL58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 8:04am
We moved  to Oregon many years ago and love living in a small rural community. It is a nice place to retire.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2013 at 8:02pm
Thank you Corvettegirl, and glad you came back here, but as said earlier - wish it was under better circumstances.  

Spent 20 years in Salem and hope to be back there someday, maybe to retire down the road.  Have a lot of family there and you can't beat Oregon for a place to live. 
CORVETTEGIRL58 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Member since April 20, 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORVETTEGIRL58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2013 at 7:54pm
Greetings from Oregon. The new site looks great. I have been here for many years, but lost my date when i had to re-register. I don't write very much , but I read every day.
Thank you so much for everything you have been doing.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2013 at 7:18pm
Anyone here from the great NW?  Spent many years in Oregon. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic