Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Misc. Forums > Report Technical Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

How to PM a member

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diligent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to PM a member
    Posted: May 30 2013 at 5:54am
Hello,  Could someone help me a little ?  How do I private message ( PM ) another  Forum member ?  I appreciate your help, I really do.  Thank-you.  Sincerely,  Diligent
admin View Drop Down
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 7:50pm
Hi Diligent.  We had to disable it for awhile, but hope to bring it back soon.  I apologize if people got cut off in the middle of a PM.

A
Diligent View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diligent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:21pm
 Thank-you Albert.
Jen147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 7:27pm
Hope you're able to reinstate it, it was a good feature to have.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2013 at 10:49am
The PM function has been enabled and is now working.
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Kyle View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2013 at 12:19am
Did the PM feature go back off? I can't seem to find the normal button to view my inbox.
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2013 at 8:22pm
I believe that it is disabled at this time.

test

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic