Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Bug Out Where?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2013 at 2:45pm
Sure have.... I will be one! The world is 80% water.... why fight for the 20% when you can roam the world a few miles at a time and hit shore with an inflateable dinghy at night when necessary.

LOPPER View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2013 at 2:51pm
Yeah until someone with a faster boat and more firepower decides to board you. Your are not not the only one with a boat.
Alive View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2013 at 2:58pm
I see your point but, I feel water will be much less hostile and much easier to defend. And If SHTF quickly you can steal a large Cat 45' and be 30 miles out without much effort. Or need for fuel.... JMHO

LOPPER View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2013 at 3:24pm
And I see your point too. Every plan has it's strengths and weaknesses. No doubt everyone will do what they feel best within their capacity.
rickster58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2013 at 5:36pm
Aurora.... I'm getting annoyed that you hijack legitimate threads with your new age mumbo jumbo.
I find it particularly offensive you introduce the topic of assisted suicide as being moral and sacred. In my country and most other countries around the civilised world, assisted suicide can be viewed as murder.

Your views are extremist and unbalanced. Please do not hijack other people's threads with your so-called enlightened words of wisdom.
Alive View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by LOPPER LOPPER wrote:

And I see your point too. Every plan has it's strengths and weaknesses. No doubt everyone will do what they feel best within their capacity.

We have been considering a boat for a while now, we have had a few go fasts over the years but they cost a fortune to fuel and dockage fees besides the limited range, You can get a nice sailboat and equip it as I stated for under 20k and use it as a weekend getaway also. Also I normaly wouldent steal either but if SHTF in a big way and I dont have my boat yet, we have several large marinas in walking distance. I would do what I had to do....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic