Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

MERS U-Tube video, kinda scary!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MERS U-Tube video, kinda scary!!
    Posted: October 04 2013 at 4:07pm
Medclinician2013 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2013 at 10:29am
Originally posted by cobber cobber wrote:

As with a lot of this information its a leaked or similar. I couldn't find any solid reference back to an official document. i looked for some time. Not saying there isn't any truth to the rumor, but it hasn't been confirmed by decent sources yet. 

The woman in the video is into crackpot conspiracy garbage evident from past videos. Great another nutter!! I personally think there is a lot of these types of actors or shills aiming at creating a mass of disinformation to discredit the truth. It just seems that when controversial activities take place by government that there is a raft of conspiracy nutters first on the scene with whack job releases of information. That's a conspiracy in itself!!! LOL... S#it Where's my tinfoil...

Speak of the devil. " Alex Jones" The kings of the nuts...Alex Jones did a nice all encompassing disinformation piece on FEMA Camps about two years ago. He banged on about it for months and looked like a nut job in the process. He was working with Jessie Ventura. Most of their bulls#it was debunked. Only to find recently that there are actual FEMA documents on camp operations. 

Here's the actual FEMA document. Its long. flicking through it is interesting and a little scary  http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-Internmenttlement.pdf - http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf

I know DHS also placed a purchase order for 1.6 billion bullets not long ago. This was found to be true and it really made me sit up and take notice. Why would homeland need enough bullets to run a war for twenty years?? Very odd. And they are hollow points too which is probably the weirdest thing of all.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/ - http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/

I penciled in October as a date for some significant event. Not based around MERS, but around the cold war between Russia, China and America. There seems to be alot of things lining up around this time.

Dont know.. looks like i'm not going to sleep again tonight

I actually sold my house based on the prediction!!!

Just made a whole bunch of tinfoil hats too. I think i need to make some testicle shields.. gota protect them swimmers!!!

First of all, Cobber, this is a very solid and useful post in response to the video.  While some of us are Christian and appreciate biblical quotes, this and the introduction of any personal link or personality into the video does more damage than good in relaying the content or credibility of it.

As has been commented on, once a post is lumped into the Tin Hat club, it loses credibility.  It would be more accurate to say there is not some vast conspiracy to attack the American people with hired foreign mercenaries as much as prepare for what could be a rather nasty reaction in several hot regions as the shutdown continues.

My question to you would be why this region? Why do this in this area? Using your sources of information has there been a massive movement of hollow point bullets and unusual type of items primarily designed for use on people, not animals?
Medclinician - not if but when - original
cobber View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2013 at 9:36pm
There is definitely something big going on.
In Australia the US are constructing a massive army base. Its up North and its bloody huge.

The Chinese were pissed off with this move. I think at the time it was labeled the Asia pivot. Some say its just a strategic positioning, but it has really got me asking questions, why, and why now?  Also odd. We had a visit from the US president. The last time this happened was when LBJ was in town before the Vietnam war.

Geo-politically the times are a changing. It is known that in ten years China will become the dominant superpower based purely on financial strength. However the US will hold the title of military superpower for much longer. 

The issue as i see it is; Will The US go down with out a fight? (not likely) The USA could tip the table and upset China's little tea party. All of this coupled with US sovereign debt issues and its looking a bit like a pressure cooker.

I've been predicting a financial crisis and maybe a war by 2005.

Hope i'm wrong
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2013 at 5:44pm
FM3-39.40 is Titled, Internment and Resettlement Operations

Page 1-9 "The interment of civilians is a serious deprivation of liberty for the civilian population.."

READ THESE!

Civilian Internees

1-10. A CI is a civilian who is interned during armed conflict, occupation, or other military operation for security reasons, for protection, or because he or she committed an offense against the detaining power. (JP 3-63) CIs, unless they have committed acts for which they are considered unlawful combatants, generally qualify for protected status according to the GC, which also establishes procedures that must be observed  when depriving such civilians of their liberty. CIs are to be accommodated separately from EPWs and persons deprived of liberty for any other reason.

AGENCIES CONCERNED WITH INTERNMENT AND

RESETTLEMENT

1-40. External involvement in I/R missions is a fact of life for military police organizations. Some

government and government-sponsored entities that may be involved in I/R missions include—

􀁺 International agencies.

􀂄 UN.

􀂄 International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).

􀂄 International Organization of Migration.

􀁺 U.S. agencies.

􀂄 Local U.S. embassy.

􀂄 Department of Homeland Security.

􀂄 U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

􀂄 Federal Emergency Management Agency.  (aka FEMA CAMPS!)

Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2013 at 7:43pm
The power grab started long before Obama. I think that the govt. is worried about a financial collapse. There was a secret meeting in Congress during Bush days. We are still at great risk for this.
newbie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2013 at 12:43pm
Elvir   - Thank you for posting those links. 
Obama has passed executive order after executive order - all without the peoples knowledge (let alone approval) OR the knowledge &/or approval of Congress in many cases!   Anyone & everyone should be aware of these powers he's giving himself and the powers (options) he's taking away from the people - as they can/WILL impact your plans for protecting yourself, your families. 

Please read those links (Elvir posted), please google 'executive order Obama' and just see what comes up...it's not conspiracy "theory" when it's happening right in front of everyone.  Just because mainstream media doesn't report it, and/or puts a 'positive spin' on it - doesn't make it less meaningful.  Just look at the list of rights lost since 911!

http://billfisher.blogspot.ca/2011/11/liberties-we-have-lost-since-911. - http://billfisher.blogspot.ca/2011/11/liberties-we-have-lost-since-911.html

just one article of many which points out how scary/sad things have become

nc_girl View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nc_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2013 at 12:25pm
Elver,

If those links point to real data, then this is something to be alarmed at!  I can not believe how many people are okay with how much power this president has grabbed and continues to grab! 

I think the high ups in the military must be cut from the same cloth because I can't imagine the rank and file thinking this is good.

Remember when America was free?  And a something called 'The Constitution' and it was the law of the land?  Remember when we stood and put our right hands over our hearts for our flag and knew how to recite the pledge of allegiance?

Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2013 at 11:57pm
There actually is a Sheldon R. Songstad.

Here's the link to the purchase of MRAP's (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles)
"Navistar Defense, L.L.C., Warrenville, Ill., is being awarded an $879,923,195 firm-fixed-priced delivery order 0023 under previously awarded contract (M67854-07-D-5032) for the procurement of 2,717 units of rolling chassis"

WHO's 2nd ever "emergency meeting"

Pentagon Increases Authority Over Use of Force in CONUS (Continental United States)
"With a revision to the Defense Support of Civilian Law Enforcement Agencies the US military has full authority to police the streets of America without consent from the state or local governments."

Foreign troops at Camp Pendleton (Dawn Blitz Exercise).  (CONUS!)

Russian troops at Ft. Carson, Colorado.  (CONUS)

FEMA NLE12 (National Level Exercise 2012)
Read Exercise #2, "participants test the coordination, authorities, responsibilities, and operational capabilities among U.S. governmental entities, partner nations, and the private sector"

"Prolonged Detention"

NDAA Allows Indefinite Detention of U.S. Citizens by the President
"The most controversial provision allows for the indefinite imprisonment of U.S. citizens, or as Obama calls it “prolonged detention.” Prolonged detention allows for the detention of an individual without a charge or trial."

So, who's calling who a nutjob here?  Seems like it is the same old people to me!

newbie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2013 at 11:34am
Actually, she did an amendment to this video shortly after I posted link. 
She apologized for posting it - stating that she hadn't been able to confirm the information did come from the retired senator (he has been traced down since and said 'yes, I put together info and emailed it, trying to get the word out'). As she continued on with the amended video she showed what she had been able to prove/confirm and  was able to confirm more of this info (unfortunately - more then I would have liked!!!) even providing links where you could go see the fema purchase orders yourself etc.
Whether this is a scare tactic from TPTB (using the senator & this lady) or solid information gathered (vs supplied) - time will tell.  Apparently the US has 8 'training exercises' scheduled between Sept.25 and Nov.16 (another video, totally different speaker said) considering the governments ability/willingness to throw false flags at it's people...I think maybe a little discretionary caution and/or awareness that this video has raised - can't hurt!  If even one person who watches it thinks 'wow...what if' and in turn, buys some extra food, bottles/stores some extra water etc - then it has 'done good'.

As the majority of this info has been sourced/proven out I think the amended video is now down off u-tube and the original stands as posted.... Truly glad I don't live in the US, just wish I was further away then I am.
sam View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2013 at 9:14am
what a crock of *****.and some believe this whacko
newbie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2013 at 10:21am
Originally posted by FluMom FluMom wrote:

Got the Nurses Drug Guide 2013 and I got this book/set of Armageddon Medicine by Cynthia J. Koelker, MD and she made reference to the best Fish Antibiotics and have to look that up again.

Thanks - this is the info I need!

No point buying meds if no idea how to utilize them!
newbie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2013 at 10:19am
Originally posted by arirish arirish wrote:

"Lippincott's Nursing Drug Guide" ISBN-13: 978-1451186550

Thanks this is the info I need!
Stoic 1 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2013 at 6:44am
I agree with a postee that this sort of stuff should be deleted if this is to be a serious site of note.
We can all get this stuff along with Fukishima updates, aliens et al at rense.com
IF FEMA were really doing this, it is more likely because of the radiation hitting the US west coast and that pacific fish are now radiated and that the death rates in the US have risen by up to 8% above norm since Fukishima etc etc. Go to rense.com and see ehat I'm talking about. Alex Jones is there! So c'mon AFT, please have a modicom of BS moderation.

But if it breaks out we know how long thins will take. Look at the speed of the UN inspectors re the Syrian chem attack. If that had been a virus, we'd all be dead by now!
Alive View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2013 at 9:57am
This guy says debris will hit begining of 2014... His tin foil hat has extra antennas... JK
Lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r0PLQtTvx10&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dr0PLQtTvx10

Was not sure to put this here or in the solar activity spot.

Alive View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2013 at 9:25am
From what I have read October thru December are big meteor shower month's and possible comet debris field from Comet ISON is for FEMA reigon 3.
Just a posibility
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2013 at 6:46pm
Got the Nurses Drug Guide 2013 and I got this book/set of Armageddon Medicine by Cynthia J. Koelker, MD and she made reference to the best Fish Antibiotics and have to look that up again.

My house has been under repair had to be lifted some of it due to settling and I am still dealing with the aftermath. I hope to have my life back to normal by Halloween. I love Halloween! Kids and candy!

But as soon as I get back to normal I am purchasing antibiotics! The sooner the better! I thing MERS could get ugly and I want to be able to treat pneumonia if I had to if the hospital is packed.
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2013 at 2:58pm
"Lippincott's Nursing Drug Guide" ISBN-13: 978-1451186550
Buy more ammo!
Albert View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2013 at 2:13pm
Good post Newbie.  We have a whole thread somewhere around here regarding the fish meds.  I'll post it if I can locate it, or if anyone else can feel free to post the link.

Other than that, Zithromax or a Z-Pack is the best antibiotic for bacterial pneumonia
Newbie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by LOPPER LOPPER wrote:

Well, yes she is a nut job but MERS and Hajj scare the H out of me. All this woman does is make me think about what I need just in case.

I am going to get antibiotics just have lots going on now so I will get to it mid Sept.

Why wait? Just get fish meds they are the same type antibiotics and cheaper. Just remember to get a nurses drug reference for the proper dosages.

Can you post title & isbn# for one of the nurse references you mention? Not sure what I should be finding/buying. THANKS!
Barbara H View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbara H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2013 at 10:07pm
Where do you get antibiotics to stockpile.  I can see going to the doctor and asking for a years supply for the hell of it.  She's of Iranian or Middle EAstern descent.  I don't think she would appreciate any theories I would have.
LOPPER View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2013 at 8:12pm

Well, yes she is a nut job but MERS and Hajj scare the H out of me. All this woman does is make me think about what I need just in case.

I am going to get antibiotics just have lots going on now so I will get to it mid Sept.
Why wait? Just get fish meds they are the same type antibiotics and cheaper. Just remember to get a nurses drug reference for the proper dosages.
Newbie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2013 at 7:33pm
Thanks all!

Flu mom - your reply makes by far the most sense.

Nut job or not - I agree she raises consciousness & that is (IMO) always a good thing.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2013 at 5:50pm
Also - just a heads-up.  We're changing the name on the MERSinfo.org site to MERSinformation.com next week.   I realize the site is fairly dead at the moment, but it's always good to have it in place just in case. 
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2013 at 5:23pm
She's a fairly savvy conwoman.  She knows nobody will ever be able to prove on October 1st whether those things actually took place.  She's almost a scary individual.  It goes to show you what we will be dealing with during the next pandemic with this crazies mislead people in all directions with their videos and lies.  Luckily we'll get the lion share of the internet traffic here should such an event take place.  It could be difficult to cypher through the lies spewing from the nuts on youtube, and a lot of people will definitely be lead astray with misinformation.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2013 at 4:51pm

that woman is quite the nutter

but not all tin foil hat stuff is tin foil hat stuff

read up on Operation Northwoods

and Operation Gladio

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2013 at 4:09pm

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2013 at 9:36pm
I love a bit of conspiracy. I find it really entertaining in a mildly scary way. I can't say I believe it though, but I still enjoy it.

The thing that makes scary entertaining is when it could happen. I do think the Hajj poses a real risk of spreading Mers, and I do believe that governments plan for such events because if I ran a country, I'd certainly be planning for such pandemics/disasters/biblical floods etc etc. 

However I don't believe in this idea of "the elite". I don't think a group of conspiratorial elites exist and I'm basing this on the fact that I know some very influential people, and most of them seem fairly clueless. I can't believe that they belong to such a group, let alone sit around conspiring to kill the rest of us off. 

I will just add that in the middle ages, when the black death ravaged Europe and killed off 50% of the people, crops rotted in the fields for lack of labour to harvest them. Some farmland reverted to forest in the years that followed and the poor unpaid worker was suddenly in high demand and started to get paid accordingly. It was not advantageous to the ruling class to lose so many of the workers.

Years ago I lived in a very wealthy area where house prices were through the roof. My neighbours were all living in misery because no poor people lived nearby and so they couldn't get cleaners or gardeners for their lovely houses. There was one poorer lady who lived in a state house who worked as a cleaner and she had a waiting list of 8 people waiting to employ her when a space came in her jobs. 

The rich can't live without the poor, what's the point of being rich if you have to do all the crap jobs yourself? The rich also need the poor so they have something to measure their wealth too. 
Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2013 at 6:53pm
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!
Buy more ammo!
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2013 at 2:50pm
i am wary of all stuff on the net,period..................
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2013 at 8:42am
Well, she's clearly a nutjob.  It's probably better to expose her now before she potentially causes a lot of damage down the road with her videos in the event MERS or h7 appear in the U.S., and elsewhere.

Quite honestly, all youtube videos in the future regarding these issues should always be discounted as being created by nuts.  

Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2013 at 7:26am
WOW

Michelle Hopkins

This person is the definition of false prophet and is quite out the on the conspiracy train. She will say anything to get a spot on an am radio show, which of course all of her info comes from a friend of a friend of a secret friend (Go Figure)

Hers just a few of her dribbling drab

Tesla Tech  Array -- Weather Conspiracy

Agenda 21-- New World Order Conspiracy to kill billions

Chem Trails – Government Chemical Warfare Conspiracy

Hurricane Sandy -- Created by Illuminati Weather Warfare Conspiracy

Solar CME’s –Government using Lasers to create Coronal Mass Ejections At Earth (Planet Warfare Conspiracy)

FEMA Death Camps –FEMA To imprison everyone and turn us all into slaves Conspiricy

Putting this on the Site as news and taking it seriously is a big mistake and will only discredit this site and the people who intend to communicate accurate information.

Perhaps it is time for another forum (Conspiracies) since they are entertaining no doubt (Everyone loves a good conspiracy including me) and that would add some entertainment to the site as well as keep the integrity of the sites (News) forum intact.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
cobber View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2013 at 7:22am
As with a lot of this information its a leaked or similar. I couldn't find any solid reference back to an official document. i looked for some time. Not saying there isn't any truth to the rumor, but it hasn't been confirmed by decent sources yet. 

The woman in the video is into crackpot conspiracy garbage evident from past videos. Great another nutter!! I personally think there is a lot of these types of actors or shills aiming at creating a mass of disinformation to discredit the truth. It just seems that when controversial activities take place by government that there is a raft of conspiracy nutters first on the scene with whack job releases of information. That's a conspiracy in itself!!! LOL... S#it Where's my tinfoil...

Speak of the devil. " Alex Jones" The kings of the nuts...Alex Jones did a nice all encompassing disinformation piece on FEMA Camps about two years ago. He banged on about it for months and looked like a nut job in the process. He was working with Jessie Ventura. Most of their bulls#it was debunked. Only to find recently that there are actual FEMA documents on camp operations. 

Here's the actual FEMA document. Its long. flicking through it is interesting and a little scary  http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-Internmenttlement.pdf - http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf

I know DHS also placed a purchase order for 1.6 billion bullets not long ago. This was found to be true and it really made me sit up and take notice. Why would homeland need enough bullets to run a war for twenty years?? Very odd. And they are hollow points too which is probably the weirdest thing of all.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/ - http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/

I penciled in October as a date for some significant event. Not based around MERS, but around the cold war between Russia, China and America. There seems to be alot of things lining up around this time.

Dont know.. looks like i'm not going to sleep again tonight

I actually sold my house based on the prediction!!!

Just made a whole bunch of tinfoil hats too. I think i need to make some testicle shields.. gota protect them swimmers!!!

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2013 at 5:20am
Let's let this play out for a bit until we get to the bottom of it, as we usually do. 
cobber View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2013 at 4:44am
She sounds very alarmist and is trying to scare you. That's because she gets hits and followers as a result. Its similar to Alex Jones.

Taking something which has some truth to it and blowing it into a big issue and scaring the s#it out of you

Contrails AKA "Chem trails is a good example. This is something which is quite easily explained as a natural phenomenon but because of some testing that was done during Vietnam war on weather modification there is this continuing conspiracy which has grown and gained momentum as a result. 

Area 51 aliens, Fema camps, Christian preachers all the same and the list goes on.

Here's where MERS is at: 
It shows signs of sustained human to human transmission although it has been sporadic of late due to the summer season. There is great concern that MERS could kick on. We are waiting for flu season in the northern hemisphere to see if it takes off.

There is a lot more to this but this is the basics at this point. Watch what the WHO says they are usually pretty accurate. Maybe a little conservative!
Seriously View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seriously Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2013 at 10:43pm
News.      Seriously

Looks like this site has turned itself into a rumor mill

You should change the name

To bad
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2013 at 7:30pm
I believe an estimated 25,000 people from the U.S. will be traveling to the Middle East for Hajj, and of course returning. 

Between MERS and H7 this winter, this could be the toughest run in the last 100 years.

Interestingly, as flumom mentioned regarding if the video is true, I like the angle of stocking up on antibiotics for MERS.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2013 at 7:17pm
Well, if this is true then here is my take. MERS is mentioned these chicken government politicians are protecting their asses if MERS hits. There is no cure and it is similar to a cold virus good luck in curing it. So they are going to hunker down if it hits. October 1st. well when is Hajj - Hajj is expected to fall between October 13-18, 2013. MERS may really spread after the Hajj and I think the government may know something we don't.

These people who I know well are going to protect themselves. They will hire UN guns because our troops and police will not kill civilians if they are going hungry and start dying and get violent because of a pandemic. So hired guns. By the way this will be only to protect government facilities. We are on our own.

If this is all true then this is what I believe is happening.

All I can say is I am ready except for purchasing antibiotics, an additional water purifier, oh yes I am getting empty sand bags and I can never get enough ammo.

Guess I better get buying in the next few weeks.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2013 at 6:56pm
newbie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2013 at 6:47pm
Has anyone watched this link???  This is really scary to newbie like me - so is the link that shows (on my computer) of the FEMA mass coffins....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REbuE9Ir82E - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REbuE9Ir82E

I hope it's ok to post link like this here - wasn't sure if anyone else has already done or if anyone on list is aware of this?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic