Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Is Something About to Happen?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Something About to Happen?
    Posted: August 21 2013 at 4:21pm

there are all kinds of similar videos floating around the net

most are not worth watching

but 2+2 still equals 4

something is happening in this country

and it's not good

Video: Is Something About To Happen?

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/

Alive View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2013 at 7:50am
Imprisoned by fear of crime... But fear, anxiety and exaggerate perception of criminality can be induced by mass media.
http://www.cartoment.com/depot/cartoons/2013/05/C5Qquve6TGqMpASkuRYdJQ.jpeg
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2013 at 9:38pm
Same old game plan, boom, bust, war!

Western and Mid East military action prepared for Syria. Israel, Jordan, Turkey face up to Syrian counter-attack. Russia on war alert.
app.debka.com/n/article/23220/Western-and-Mid-East-military-action-prepared-for-Syria-Israel-Jordan-Turkey-face-up-to-Syrian-counter-attack-Russia-on-war-alert

Imagine the possibilities if JFK and RFK weren't gunned down in the 60's? The world might just be in a much better place today!

The JFK Assassination Marked the End of the American Republic
www.globalresearch.ca/jfk-assassination-marked-the-end-of-the-american-republic/5346419

Rest in peace.
youtu.be/qnEZ6FdE9mE
Opium is the opiate of the masses
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2013 at 6:24am
Originally posted by mrmouse mrmouse wrote:

Same old game plan, boom, bust, war!

Western and Mid East military action prepared for Syria. Israel, Jordan, Turkey face up to Syrian counter-attack. Russia on war alert.
app.debka.com/n/article/23220/Western-and-Mid-East-military-action-prepared-for-Syria-Israel-Jordan-Turkey-face-up-to-Syrian-counter-attack-Russia-on-war-alert

Oh, so they actually admitted that they used nerve gas? That had every single indication of what they tell us it'd look like if we got gassed at chemical warfare training. Profuse sweating, drooling, pinpoint pupils, and they mix it with CN/CS tear gas to make people think it's not deadly and makes figuring out what's in it difficult..

I don't think Zer0 really wants to kick this off, but he's in a hell of a catch 22. Politically he keeps saying that we don't allow oppression, and hitting civilians with Sarin is CLEARLY bad and crosses the red line he talked about, but if we do go in there, we are going to have to make chop-chop with securing the rest of the chemical sites around Syria, and when we find Iraqi make chemical munitions there, might that vindicate Bush?

On the other hand, kicking off another walk in the park war will pull attention off of the multitude of scandals this president and his cronies are guilty of, and most importantly, off of 0bamacare implementation, which at the moment looks like it is an economy killer.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2013 at 9:09am
I think you hit the nail on the head in regards to diverting attention away from the scandals.
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2013 at 9:59am
Interesting interview.
youtu.be/pdH4JKjVRyA
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2013 at 6:47pm
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2013 at 7:58am
They have waited too long to do anything! If the rebels have chemical weapons then so does Al Qaeda and I wouldn't ride a New York subway for any amount of money!
Buy more ammo!
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2013 at 12:51pm

I really dont understand all the "controversy" over chemical weapons

our government really doesnt have a problem with them do they ???

New Docs Detail U.S. Involvement in Saddam's Nerve Gas Attacks

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/08/new-docs-show-us-involvement-saddams-nerve-gas-attacks/68698/

my word of advice when it comes to ANY government statement is that

it is more likely a lie than not

if the gov told me 2+2=4

MY response would be

"wait a minute,let me get a calculator,I'll get back to you"

the gov is itching to go to war

Syria is on the list of countries that PNAC groupies wanted to overthrow

this is not a coincidence

this is government policy

think false flag when you think government

Qatar behind transfer of chemicals to Syria militants: Report

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/06/23/310505/qatar-behind-syria-chemical-attack/

and evidence is emerging linking the US government to this little incident also

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2013 at 1:54pm

here it is all laid out for you

Syria: Another Western War Crime In The Making — Paul Craig Roberts

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013/08/26/syria-another-western-war-crime-in-the-making-paul-craig-roberts/

mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2013 at 3:26pm
Mid-East including Israel on high alert after Obama’s failed last-ditch bid for Syria deal with Iran
app.debka.com/n/article/23224/Mid-East-including-Israel-on-high-alert-after-Obama’s-failed-last-ditch-bid-for-Syria-deal-with-Iran
LOPPER View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2013 at 6:34pm
something is ALWAYS about to happen.
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2013 at 9:59pm
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2013 at 11:00pm
Syria is not Iraq or Libya ! Russia also put a less clear "red line". If NATO allows itself the right of "intervention" why should not have the Russians, with a naval base in Syria, have the same right ? 

Imagine Russia bombing "rebel"bases, putting in thousends of troops (like NATO did in other places) what would be the reaction of "the west "? 

War is a crime in itself. The war for Syria is made possible by Gulfstates and NATO that keep sending supplies, paying "rebels" (thereby making rebels mercenaries). Assad is a cruel dictator but the west is only making things worse by its actions. I believe this war has a lot to do with gas/oil-pipelines. Is "the west" run by oil-companies, Russia run by Gazprom ? 

Russia can not and will not tolerate further NATO-expansion in the middle-east !
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
cobber View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2013 at 4:35am
Everyone across the web in blogs and forums is calling out the US government on creating this drama so they can have an excuse to launch bombs. BUT NON OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS SAYING ANYTHING!WTF

US Govt were busted funding FSA and denied it, which basically started this whole thing. Now its out in the open that they funded the FSA (Al Qaeda). 

The FSA were then busted trying to pin a chemical attack on Assad twice and it was covered up. Trust me its difficult to look up but there is incriminating evidence.

On the third attempt they gas a bunch of kids and put it on the news. "super convenient". All those cameras on the scene!! posted on the internet (some say before the event) in minutes.

false flag

false flag

false flag

US government are the new Nazis
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2013 at 7:07am
Whenever you say "FSA" I can't help but read "Free Stuff Army."
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2013 at 7:16am
I expect Iran to consider a NATO-attack on Syria as an attack on Iran. They might answer that action with blocking the strait of Hormuz, making energy very expansive. (That expansive energy, the flow of money to a war-effort, will be a big burden on the world-economy). If Turkey is involved in such an attack Turkey might find itself in war with both Syria and Iran (on the north Russia might wait a little) and Alevites (same religion as Assad) in Turkey, together with Kurds could start a civil war in Turkey. 

Syria promissed Israel that a NATO-attack would be considered as an Israeli-attack. In Libanon and the Sinaï they are also preparing for anti-Israel attacks. Of course elsewere in the Middle-East tensions will get worse. 

The Gulf-states and NATO are not backed by the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa), Latin America or most Islam-countries. In the US and EU an attack is not supported by the general public. Such an attack can't be kept "limited" when it starts a chain-reaction. 
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2013 at 6:58am

premonition ???

http://youtu.be/bhITpTtG888

don't worry

the eagle survives

but will America ???

Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Dutch Josh Dutch Josh wrote:

I expect Iran to consider a NATO-attack on Syria as an attack on Iran. They might answer that action with blocking the strait of Hormuz, making energy very expansive. (That expansive energy, the flow of money to a war-effort, will be a big burden on the world-economy).

HUGELY unlikely. Massively unlikely. They know the score. If they pulled that one not only would it sway public opinion in the direction of attack these idiots now, we'd go there, start kicking asses, and not stop until they are out of power and probably hanged like Saddam. They ABSOLUTELY don't want that.

The Russians are actively stoking tensions in the area to raise gas prices, they don't actually care about anyone there.

Originally posted by DutchJosh DutchJosh wrote:

If Turkey is involved in such an attack Turkey might find itself in war with both Syria and Iran (on the north Russia might wait a little) and Alevites (same religion as Assad) in Turkey, together with Kurds could start a civil war in Turkey. 

THe Alawites are a very small minority. The Kurds, on the other hand, are actively trying to start up their very own Kurdistan, so you may very well be right on that one. I find it unlikely that they'd be attacked by Syria though, what with Syria's devastated military too busy trying to defend against the Free Syria Army in house to worry about an existential threat, much less think about attacking anyone.

Iran wouldn't be stupid enough to screw around with Turkey. Three reasons: 1. Turkey's got Nukes. 2. Turkey has better air power. 3. The United States would frown on Iranian ambition and there's more than a few U.S. Navy carrier groups in the area looking for an excuse to kick some hadji asses.

Originally posted by DutchJosh DutchJosh wrote:

Syria promissed Israel that a NATO-attack would be considered as an Israeli-attack. In Libanon and the Sinaï they are also preparing for anti-Israel attacks. Of course elsewere in the Middle-East tensions will get worse.

That's what's called Hyperbole and Saber Rattling. I remember the Iraqis howling that they were going to whip the Americans and they even had teh guy on television saying they were killing Americans in the fields. How'd that work out again? Oh, that's right, that guy was on the air right up until the American soldier walked into the shot and snatched the microphone off the guy.

And if Syrians attack Israel, so what? Israel can more than easily take care of itself, especially against Syrains. If they're dumb enough to get froggy with Israel, Israel is going to absolutely punish them.

You're right, insofar as tensions across the are awill rise significantly. I personally expect a WWI-esque scenario where everyone picks an ally and dukes it out. This is the culmination of the Islamic dark age.

The Gulf-states and NATO are not backed by the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa), Latin America or most Islam-countries. In the US and EU an attack is not supported by the general public. Such an attack can't be kept "limited" when it starts a chain-reaction. 

The Russians are going to talk a big game, but aren't going to get in direct confrontation with Americans. They'd get pounded. The Chinese are against it for the sole reason that it might raise oil prices, further damaging their already failing economy. They've got a naval base there they want left alone, and it will be, but to think that this might start a chain reaction between superpowers... well between the superpower and two second rate powers is faulty logic.

The Public Opinion will change really quick if the Iranians do something stupid. THough I doubt it, they're pretty stupid.
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2013 at 12:44pm
@Turboguy, I read somewere Iran claimed it would react that way (an attack on Syria=an attack on Iran) of course that is only words, just like Syria claiming it would dramaticly over-react after a NATO-attack, words...But words sometimes are followed by action. 

What I notice with people who are in favour of an attack on Syria is that they, more or less, expect Syria (and its allies) to not react. If Syria does not fire rockets on Israel Israel proberbly would not have to give an answer. Problem is that such a scenario is not very likely; I think Syria, one way or the other, will react on a NATO-attack and that could start a "big problem"!

Assad is a cruel dictator but it seems that, for the moment, nobody can replace him. Al-Nusra does not sound as a good alternative !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI tells something about pipelines and how Iran is blocked in Afghanistan, Iraq (although Maliki is making changes) and now Syria. The truth is proberbly more complex. I hope things do not get out of control. War is a big spreader for disease.
~Albert Einstein
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2013 at 8:13pm

@Turboguy, I read somewere Iran claimed it would react that way (an attack on Syria=an attack on Iran) of course that is only words, just like Syria claiming it would dramaticly over-react after a NATO-attack, words...But words sometimes are followed by action. 

What I notice with people who are in favour of an attack on Syria is that they, more or less, expect Syria (and its allies) to not react. If Syria does not fire rockets on Israel Israel proberbly would not have to give an answer. Problem is that such a scenario is not very likely; I think Syria, one way or the other, will react on a NATO-attack and that could start a "big problem"!

Assad is a cruel dictator but it seems that, for the moment, nobody can replace him. Al-Nusra does not sound as a good alternative !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI tells something about pipelines and how Iran is blocked in Afghanistan, Iraq (although Maliki is making changes) and now Syria. The truth is proberbly more complex. I hope things do not get out of control. War is a big spreader for disease.

I 100% agree.

I don't think there are *ANY* "Good Guys" in that conflagration. Maybe the civilians caught in the middle.

The difference are bad guys, and BAD guys. Take your pick. 

I don't really know what Zer0 (0bama) is thinking saying that sending cruise missiles in there is going to be quick and over. What's his contingency plan for when it's neither quick nor over?
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 11:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic