Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can Obama and Cameron stay if FSA was behind gas-a
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Can Obama and Cameron stay if FSA was behind gas-a

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can Obama and Cameron stay if FSA was behind gas-a
    Posted: August 29 2013 at 7:43am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rqr_osrktnE , http://www.infowars.com/,

More and more evidence is coming up that Saudi Arabia gave chemicals to the FSA to make chemical weapons. The FSA seems to be behind the Damascus gas-attacks, not the Syrian government. 
This claim is made by Harvard professor Jerome Corsi ! 

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 7:48am
Top-headline was to long ? 

Can Obama and Cameron stay if FSA was behind gas-attack ? 

In my eyes, if there is clear proof that the FSA was behind those attacks, Obama in the US, Cameron in the UK and Holande in France, and their administrations have to go ! They have been supporting a group of criminals and that is not acceptable !

The Iraq-war was illegal. Blair, Bush and a lot of others should stand trial for that. If it turns out that in Syria the "Western Leaders"completely failed there is a big crisis !
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 7:59am
Josh- I didn't vote for Obama, but this guy is a know nut job!

Wikipedia,
Jerome Robert Corsi (born August 31, 1946) is an American author, political commentator and conspiracy theorist[1][2] best known for his two New York Times bestselling books: The Obama Nation and Unfit for Command (with co-author John O'Neill). Both books, the former written in 2008 and the latter in 2004, attacked Democratic presidential candidates and were criticized for including numerous inaccuracies.[3][4][5]
Buy more ammo!
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 8:02am
He works at Harvard ? Still the question remains, can "Western leaders" stay if it turns out they made a very big mistake ?  (arirish; thanks for your reaction, but there seems to be more evidence for FSA being responsible, not only Mr. Corsi). 
~Albert Einstein
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 8:06am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi Jerome Corsi is not a reliable source ! Gradueted from Harvard in 1972 but it is not clear for me if he is still teaching.
~Albert Einstein
cobber View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 8:38am
You guys are underestimating the relationship between the media and the government. Most people and i do mean most, believe anything they are told on their nightly news. Nothing will happen unless the Americans vote for a better leader. They missed out with Ron Paul. :(

I said to friends at the pub that Obama funded Al Qaeda to attack Assad. Not one of them believed me. Most actually laughed. So i showed them some evidence and still most dismiss it. The very group responsible for 9/11. Trust me look it up. The media should be on this, but they just side step it. WTF is going on??

This is truly the ugliest days in Americas history. They are operating as a fascist regime. they don't have to answer to anyone. They control both sides of politics. Its very sad
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 9:41am
Josh, I think the answer to the original question is NO! If there is evidence of them supplying FSA the Republican controlled House will impeach Obama in a heart beat.

Cobber, I'm not very political. It doesn't seem to matter who I vote for! They all do what ever they want and don't listen to the people anyway. That's why I moved where I am. It's not off grid but I'm at the very end of it. I voted for Ron. Not sure about Rand yet. The liberal media loves Obama but where's Fox and friends on this?    
Buy more ammo!
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 10:34am
"Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play." -- Joseph Goebbels
Opium is the opiate of the masses
Quakadoodledandy View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quakadoodledandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 11:36am
Hey
It's prison planet 2. ?

Information trolls

Aren't they fun, it doesn't matter if you debunk there disillusion all sources they have bought the conn and now there job is to sell you the con

Information troll alert
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 12:31pm
I am surprised by the vote in the British House of Commons (The UK-parlement). Both Labour and Conservatives were very critical. Cameron only had his "belief" that the Assad-regime was responsible. UK-inteligence was 75% certain that the Syrian Government was responsible. But they also claimed that the "rebels"  (surprisingly now named as Al-Qaeida) did not have WMD/nervegas. 

On that bases, without further evidence, I do not expect the UK to join any attack on Syria ! The Iraq-lies of 2003 still keeps politicians thinking ! 

The Russians might be able to come up with a better story than the US/UK !

I am not going to discuss Obama, the point I want to make is that an attack on Syria, without UN-aproval, against warnings of Russia and China is stupid !
~Albert Einstein
DANNYKELLEY View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 6:03pm
I do not care much for Obama,But i do seem to remember that Saddam H. Rememer him ? Used some kind of gas on 2 villages ,alot of people died.GWB made acall on the information he had.A call that i would hope we all would in such a case,If the Syrian government is responsible I Hope Obama can be the man that Bush was and due what needs to be done!
WHAT TO DO????
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 7:30pm

US Supported Iraq’s Use of Chemical Weapons, Even As It Inches to War With Syria on Lesser Allegations

http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/08/26/us-supported-iraqs-use-of-chemical-weapons-even-as-it-inches-to-war-with-syria-on-lesser-allegations/

enough said

lets face facts

governments LIE about virtually everything

trust them at your own risk

Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 8:07pm
WOW

All this Anti-America
Anti-USA
Anti-Military
ANti-
Anti-

Sounds like some would prefer moving out, more power to ya. Maybe the Soviets will treat you nice.

Are there any Americans Left

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 10:27pm
I am not anti-American or anti-NATO but pro-peace and reason ! People in Syria deserve peace and a future. If NATO-intervention turns Syria into another Iraq that is not helping the U.S., Europe or the Syrians. A lot of military who did see war do not want to see war again. It is civilized to solve problems talking not shooting !
~Albert Einstein
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2013 at 1:59am
You have one right here and damn proud to be a American!!!!
WHAT TO DO????
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2013 at 5:55am

you are missing the point

no one is anti-American

we're just pro TRUTH

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2013 at 8:17am
You want truth,so do the dead.no amount of peaceful discussion will bring them back.Or will it stop it from happening again.We all no that there are just plain evil people out there and there crimes can not go unpunished. Someone has to bring justice. Peace is just a dream there are people who will not allow it and you know that tobe true
WHAT TO DO????
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Dutch Josh Dutch Josh wrote:

Top-headline was to long ? 

Can Obama and Cameron stay if FSA was behind gas-attack ? 

In my eyes, if there is clear proof that the FSA was behind those attacks, Obama in the US, Cameron in the UK and Holande in France, and their administrations have to go ! They have been supporting a group of criminals and that is not acceptable !

The Iraq-war was illegal. Blair, Bush and a lot of others should stand trial for that. If it turns out that in Syria the "Western Leaders"completely failed there is a big crisis !

Wait, what? How was the Iraq war illegal? Against who's law? Who is going to prosecute them? The *****ing UN is not the arbiter of law and if you say against UN law you instantly lose all credibility.

War is the continuation of policy with different means.

Even if we bomb the Syrians back to the Stone Age, I'm cool with that. Personally I say we carpet bomb the entire country with strategic bombers because there aren't any good guys in that conflict.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2013 at 12:38pm

I am not anti-American or anti-NATO but pro-peace and reason ! People in Syria deserve peace and a future. If NATO-intervention turns Syria into another Iraq that is not helping the U.S., Europe or the Syrians. A lot of military who did see war do not want to see war again. It is civilized to solve problems talking not shooting !

Talking? Really?

Did talking stop Germans from putting Jews into ovens and invading half of Europe?

Will talking stop the Palestinians from strapping bombs onto children to murder?

Did talking stop Stalin from starving millions?

Did talking stop the NORKS from developing a nuclear weapon?

Did talking stop Kim Jong Un from executing all those people with his ex girlfriend?

Try talking into the muzzle of a gun and see how many problems get solved. Talking doesn't solve crap.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2013 at 1:43pm
Don't waste your time Turboguy,these people just don't get it
WHAT TO DO????
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2013 at 4:44pm
The Time For Talking Has Passed
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2013 at 4:54pm

Paul Craig Roberts gets "it"

America Totally Discredited 

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013/08/30/america-totally-discredited-paul-craig-roberts/

Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2013 at 7:38pm
Seriously

America Totally Discredited  That's your contribution along with America supported Saddam Gassing people

Like I said before, if you hate America so much just get the Hill out and don't let the door hit you in the ars on your way out.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2013 at 8:25pm

why do you equate telling the truth with "hating" America ???

"patriotism" is the LAST refuge of a scoundrel

or so I hear

and Paul Craig Roberts is a former official in the REAGAN administration

quite the rock solid conservative

if yer is such a hurry to go to war 

GO

join up with the "rebels"

just be advised that they are quite the supporters of ALQaeda

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2013 at 8:37pm

.Al-Qaeda Applauds Secretary of State John Kerry's Latest Remarks On Syria

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Al-Qaeda_Applauds_Secretary_of_State_John_Kerry's_Latest_Remarks_On_Syria/28535/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2013 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Mahshadin Mahshadin wrote:

Seriously

America Totally Discredited  That's your contribution along with America supported Saddam Gassing people

Like I said before, if you hate America so much just get the Hill out and don't let the door hit you in the ars on your way out.

It's not about hating America, it's about utter disappointment with the total catastrophe our President and his cronies have been from LITERALLY day one.

Zer0's accomplishments in foreign policy can be summed up with one word: Disaster.

Disaster in Egypt. Disaster In Libya, Disaster in regards to Israel, Disaster in regards to Russia and China. I'm personally at a loss as to what he's actually done in foreign policy that hasn't been a complete and total disaster.

Let's see: Sold firearms to Cartels in Mexico in a false flag attempt, which backfired spectacularly, resulting in the deaths of THOUSANDS of Mexicans and hundreds of Americans.

Gave "G" model Stinger missiles to various members of Rebel groups in Libya who were Al Qaeda affiliates, then when the MANPADS were attempted to be taken back, they attacked our consulate and STOLE 400 "G" model stingers and we have no farking clue where they are at the moment. Then they sodomized and murdered an American ambassador in full view of how many ARMED drones? On top of that there were NOT ONLY Special Force assets within an hour of Libya, but numerous strategic air assets within twenty minutes of dropping hate and discontent on Muslim scum AND WE DID NOTHING!!!! And in an effort to obfuscate the truth they called it a reaction to a God damned Youtube video. The orders not to strike back CAME FROM THE TOP and they left our people, AMERICAN asses out in the wind because it wasn't politically prudent to the President's failed policies to say that Al Qaeda attacked us as he'd just said that they were on the run.

Need I go on?

Okay.

Acted like a whipped dog, A WHIPPED FARKING DOG, while talking to a second rate power's president, begging him to tell Vladimir that once he was re-elected he could further commit his treason and disarm and remove missile defense against OUR ENEMIES!

How about overthrowing a tyrant true, but a stabilizing force in the area, and fully supporting an extremist Islamic leader and people which has now become one of the least stable areas of the planet?

Any one of these should have gotten this disaster and all traces of his disease removed from office and scrubbed from the annals of history, but with a complicit media, and a blindfolded populace, nothing happened.

At least with G.W. we had someone with a team that's not referred to as "Amateur Hour" by the rest of the world's diplomats.

It's not about hating America, it's about hating the utter disaster that our country's become under the tutelage of this piece of scum President and his catastrophe of a cabinet.
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2013 at 12:46am
@Turboguy, I agree that the Obama-administrations foreign policy is a disaster. But that disaster started before Obama became President. In my opinion NATO "slipped the road" after the end of the Soviet Union and from a defensive group of nations developed into an agressive military club working for oil-companies and banks. Iraq and Libya were for oil and gas, nothing "humanitarian"!

Another problem for Obama is the economy. Wars are expensive. You can not spend billions of dollars (or Euro's) on banks and wars if you don't have enough economic growth. 

There are suggestions that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) is paying the rebels in the war in/for Syria. Gulfstates are also tought to have funded "rebels" in Libya, Mali and even the Somalian pirates. Did giving the Saudi's (like Osamabin Laden) a role in Afghanistan during the Soviet occupation (1979-89) bring some salafist/wahabites on the idea of a new jihad ? 

The foundations of the present disaster in western foreign policy goes further than Obama and has its roots in the last decades. 
~Albert Einstein
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2013 at 12:10pm
Obama is buying time by putting plans for an attack on Syria for vote in Congress (in the week sept.9, by that time UN-inspectorsteam results from Syria might be more clear). In fact maybe you could say that Obama is hiding behind Congress and that is shocking !
~Albert Einstein
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2013 at 1:49pm
No its not!!!
WHAT TO DO????
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2013 at 12:43pm

@Turboguy, I agree that the Obama-administrations foreign policy is a disaster. But that disaster started before Obama became President. In my opinion NATO "slipped the road" after the end of the Soviet Union and from a defensive group of nations developed into an agressive military club working for oil-companies and banks. Iraq and Libya were for oil and gas, nothing "humanitarian"!

I'm not talking about NATO foreign policy, I'm talking about his personal screw ups.

That said, isn't that all NATO was about in the first place/ Defending and securing interests to the various NATO countries? Oil, being literally the food and blood of economies must be found, exploited and protected.

If we're not going to do it, the Chinese ABSOLUTELY are.

Furthermore, Zer0 (0bama) decided that the pipeline from our only actual friend up North wasn't a good idea. Problem with that is that we could be BUYING oil cheaper from Canada than we drill it out of the ground at home.

Another problem for Obama is the economy. Wars are expensive. You can not spend billions of dollars (or Euro's) on banks and wars if you don't have enough economic growth. 

I both agree and disagree. While our economy is currently in shambles, I think 0bama is trying to bank on economic growth through military expendature. WWII brought us out of the Great Depression.

There are suggestions that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) is paying the rebels in the war in/for Syria. Gulfstates are also tought to have funded "rebels" in Libya, Mali and even the Somalian pirates. Did giving the Saudi's (like Osamabin Laden) a role in Afghanistan during the Soviet occupation (1979-89) bring some salafist/wahabites on the idea of a new jihad? 

I'm not going to try to defend what they did or didn't do. My personal feeling is that there aren't enough bombed and shot jihadis in the world so as soon as we got done screwing the Russians in Afghanistan, we should have carpet bombed the entire country.

hachiban08 View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2013 at 4:54pm
Correct me if I'm wrong turbo, but was the main reason WWII helped us out of the Great Depression about having a majority of work at home to do? Now that a lot of things are outsourced, would it still help? I was talking with a friend about this the other day, but I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for your reply :)
Be prepared! It may be time....^_^v
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2013 at 8:12am
@hachiban08, I think investing in peace is wiser then investing in war. WWII made the US the main-exporter of weapons and material in the world. But Great Britain paid for it, more or less, with its colonies. The Dutch lost the Dutch East Indies (Indonesia), the French lost their colonies. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEipMmxSlGU Antony Sutton studied the economies during the 20th century. Although I do not fully agree with him (Technical findings were made all-over the world not only in the US. ) Another thing to bear in mind that economic growth sometimes is based on debts. One day those bills will have to be paid. A large portion of US and EU-debt ended up in Chinese hands. 
~Albert Einstein
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2013 at 12:25pm
http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-09-03/point-point-rebuttal-us-case-war-syria the reasons the US tries to use for war against Syria are lies.
~Albert Einstein
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2013 at 1:14pm
Bs
WHAT TO DO????
SeaWolfe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2013 at 9:08pm
I do not know why you folks are going so easy on ZerO. He exceeded the Peter Principle threshold when he was a commumiy organizer in Chicago. But what makes ZerO so bad is the entourage he calls a cabinet. Their only purpose seems to be to stroke his EGO and that's a big EGO that cannot stand to be wrong even when people will suffer. Regarding NATO - - I worked directly for NATO of over 12 years. In those days there were 16 members. Ask for a position on something and you would get 21 answers that could change in the next hour. You can rest assured that a decision taken by NATO was a decision well thought out.
SEAWOLFE View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEAWOLFE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2013 at 3:53pm
See my comments about NATO in "Implications from Syria"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic