Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Colorado Needs Prayers!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colorado Needs Prayers!
    Posted: September 13 2013 at 5:59pm
This flood is really bad here in Colorado. So many people have lost everything and NO FLOOD INSURANCE! Many do not live in a flood plain so they don't have insurance. Not sure how you recover from that!

So prayers to help people get through the sorrow and loss are much needed.
Kyle View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2013 at 6:22pm
FluMom how has your home held up? Thankfully I don't live in Boulder as that whole city is pretty much underwater right now, I live just a little south of Denver. My neighborhood had extensive flooding but thankfully no homes lost. My basement did flood last night though. It was a pretty scary experience. A lot of folks myself included sheltered in place last night. Today has been dry and showers just now beginning here.
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2013 at 6:37pm
Does Colorado also need goats to be sacrificed?
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2013 at 8:12am
Kyle, I have no problem I am high up and have no streams near my home. My basement is dry so far. I have never had water in my basement so I am grateful.

I am not sure if Kilt2 thinks he/she is funny about the goat. But people who have lost everything and most do NOT have flood insurance need help from God because no one else will help them.

Any of you out there willing to pay to rebuild all these homes? NO!

People's lives are changed forever losing everything. Let us not forget to poor man who died in his house overnight when the flood hit and took him and is house away. Or the two 19 year olds who's car was carried away with them in it and they died.

So Kilt2 if you thought your comment was funny it was not.

Prayers are still needed we are getting a lot more rain today.
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2013 at 10:40pm
Australia is no stranger to floods and natural disasters. Bush fires came through and killed people and people lost everything. That is the way things are.

I have nothing but sympathy for the victims of natural disasters, just as I have nothing but sympathy for the 50,000 children that starve to death every day around this world.

But I believe prayer is useless. Prayer does not work for 50,000 children that die of starvation each and every day.

Perhaps something more than prayer is called for. The Book of Leviticus gives great detail on the correct way to sacrifice goats, so I was just trying to be helpful.

I am always reminded of the day in the US the face of Jesus appeared on a toasted cheese sandwich. On that same day there was an Earthquake in Chile and 130 people went into their church and prayed to Jesus. But the church collapsed and killed them all despite their prayers, because Jesus was too busy making an appearance in America on toasted cheese.

So much for prayer.  
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 12:04am
My thoughts and prayers are with those who are in need in the floods in Colorado. I hope all of our friends here that live there are ok! We are thinking about you!
jody05/005 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jody05/005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 3:03am
I have seen no real news about the university.  I am interested as I spent 3 years there.  I heard classes were cancelled, but nothing else. what is flooded? do you know anything Flumom?
HOPE
coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 4:38am
Hi Flumom..I was wondering about you all weekend if you were safe from all the flooding. Glad to hear that your fine! I'ts just terrible out there!
Long time lurker since day one to Member.
Kyle View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 6:53am
Jody- CU Boulder has operational schedule today. They only canceled class on Friday. Some buildings are heavily flooded by the waters. Rain has finally come to an end in Denver. But lots of area schools are still closed today for clean up. UNC Greeley has canceled classes today.

My clean up process has ended. I thankfully got most of my basement cleared of water thanks to sump pumps built into the basement floor. Rest of the weeks is going to be sunny in the 80s, maybe we can finally dry out here.
LOPPER View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Kilt2 Kilt2 wrote:

Australia is no stranger to floods and natural disasters. Bush fires came through and killed people and people lost everything. That is the way things are.

I have nothing but sympathy for the victims of natural disasters, just as I have nothing but sympathy for the 50,000 children that starve to death every day around this world.

But I believe prayer is useless. Prayer does not work for 50,000 children that die of starvation each and every day.

Perhaps something more than prayer is called for. The Book of Leviticus gives great detail on the correct way to sacrifice goats, so I was just trying to be helpful.

I am always reminded of the day in the US the face of Jesus appeared on a toasted cheese sandwich. On that same day there was an Earthquake in Chile and 130 people went into their church and prayed to Jesus. But the church collapsed and killed them all despite their prayers, because Jesus was too busy making an appearance in America on toasted cheese.

So much for prayer.  

If it gives them solace and comfort to pray to whoever or whatever they want during trying times can you explain to me why you want to bust their chops? Because neither of your responses are doing anything but that, even though you tactfully tried to word weasel your position to deny that. So why be an ass?
Starfire View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 4:07pm
Flu Mom glad you are ok...
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 4:35pm
Well if it gives you comfort to pray to your god (small "g" intended) its clearly not working so I thought if you follow the instructions explained in Leviticus regarding the right way to sacrifice goats - remember he loves the smell of burning fat - then that may work out better for you.

It is after all is said and done, the same god as the one it gives you comfort to pray to, and as he loves a good goat sacrifice and the smell of burning fat, it may work out better for you and up the horsepower.

You religious people are so hostile. I know the Bible, and I know your god better than you do. He loves fat and especially burning goat fat, so time to follow his instructions in Leviticus.

If following the instructions in the Bible makes me an ass, then that is very interesting indeed.  

If it is absurd to sacrifice goats to your god, despite his instructions in Leviticus, then it is just as absurd to pray. But hey whatever turns your crank.
Kyle View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 5:24pm
You turned a post extremely sour after bringing your rant about how prayer doesn't work for you. 7 People are dead and hundreds missing after this terrible tragedy in this state, why bring anger into a tragic situation? think before you speak. You're an imbecile and quite frankly an a$$hole
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 7:24pm
Kilt2 know your bible. Jesus was the last sacrifice so animals no longer needed to be sacrificed. So your Old Testament quote was for your gratification. If you do not believe in God that is your right but don't try and make others believe you care about anything but yourself certainly not the starving children. Anyone that can be so hateful could not care. So go hate at another post.

Looks like we have lost 8 people and 1500 or more homes GONE. 17,000 or more damaged. It will take over a year just to get the roads and bridges back. They have not reported on how many poor farm animals died.

Here is where I feel really sorry for these people. Many were not in a flood plain so they did not have flood insurance. NO one has flood insurance on their homeowners policy so I am not sure how they will recoup. I still ask for prayers for these people that they get strength and hope from God.
LOPPER View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 7:25pm

Well if it gives you comfort to pray to your god (small "g" intended) its clearly not working so I thought if you follow the instructions explained in Leviticus regarding the right way to sacrifice goats - remember he loves the smell of burning fat - then that may work out better for you.

It is after all is said and done, the same god as the one it gives you comfort to pray to, and as he loves a good goat sacrifice and the smell of burning fat, it may work out better for you and up the horsepower.

You religious people are so hostile. I know the Bible, and I know your god better than you do. He loves fat and especially burning goat fat, so time to follow his instructions in Leviticus.

If following the instructions in the Bible makes me an ass, then that is very interesting indeed.  

If it is absurd to sacrifice goats to your god, despite his instructions in Leviticus, then it is just as absurd to pray. But hey whatever turns your crank.

Yeah I am not religious. How pitiful your world must be if you feel the need to attack peoples faith or anything you don't agree just because. You could have easily just ignored the thread and not responded. You are pathetic to an extreme. So STFU
LOPPER View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 7:36pm
Hang tough FluMom. Truck the foll.Wink
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by LOPPER LOPPER wrote:

Hang tough FluMom. Truck the foll.Wink

This.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 7:47pm

If someone wants to pray, and it helps them get through trying times, that's between them and their idea of a higher power.

I'm quite honestly surprised that you, of all people, would attack others for seeking help when they are most helpless.

I find something said to me after a particularly bad time in Iraq quite salient: "There ain't no atheists in a foxhole when there's incoming."

Takes all kinds I guess.....  Sick
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2013 at 1:39am
Errr - freedom of speech. You either believe in it or you don't.

Now pray as much as you like - sacrifice as many goats as you like.

Let us see what difference it makes.

Some 50,000 children starve to death each and every day. Is that because nobody is praying for them?

Flu Mum - with all due respect - just show me one first century writer or historian who verifies Jesus or any part of the Jesus story. There aren't any.

Philo Judeaus and Justus of Tiberius were there the whole time and never wrote so much as a single solitary word and the works of Josephus, Tacitus and Suetonius were interpolated - which means forged.

I was merely suggesting that sacrificing goats may help - its in the Bible. Don't forget god loves the smell of burning fat - its all there in Leviticus.

Pray by all means. Sacrifice goats by all means. It may just help.

Don't forget to burn the fat. Your god likes the smell.  Have you even read Leviticus?
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2013 at 3:41pm

Errr - freedom of speech. You either believe in it or you don't.

Now pray as much as you like - sacrifice as many goats as you like.

Let us see what difference it makes.

I truly feel sorry for you if you really believe what you've been posting in here.

I guess I expect more out of you. The fact that someone praying to whatever deity, son of deity, or flashing sign outside their window bothers you so much that you feel the need to denigrate their faith sickens me. If you really mean all this, you are a truly sad, pathetic, little man.
alpha480v View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alpha480v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 2:44am

It wasn't the "religious people" that are hostile in this thread. It is you.
You are the one that is trolling the thread by going off topic and stating your atheist beliefs.
If people want to find comfort in prayer, so what?
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 5:38pm
Well Flumom

My prayers and my families prayers have been and are still with you and everyone in Colorado with a little extra for those who basically had to flee their homes in the middle of the night and hike up mountainous terrain with what they could carry (Bug-Out-Bag sure would be useful here).

From what I have seen it looks just devastated in areas, some 30 bridges destroyed to date along with highways and roads. I saw a video of someone trying to shovel out 3 feet of muck out of their business and that's just a lucky one that didn't get destroyed all together.

From extreme drought & Fires to drowning waters and breached dams, Colorado has been catching the brunt of something. 
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 6:22pm
My my angry little ants aren't we?

The truth is prayers do not work and neither does goat sacrifice. And when anyone points that out you act like crazed Muslims and bay for blood.

The next time you see a Muslim riot demanding the beheading on someone who has insulted the prophet, remember you are the same as him.

I can say what I like people, and the problems caused by religious people are major ones - such as all the children sexually abused by clerics, and lets not forget 9/11.

So I hand out disrespect to religious stupidity - because religions do not deserve respect. They were respected for a long time and just look at how that has worked out for everyone.

In Leviticus, the process of goat sacrifice is clearly explained. But of course that is a stupid waste of time. Well so is prayer. So from now on you will hear more and more people telling you that - so get used to it.

The religiosity of Americans is a global laughing stock. Still waiting for Godot? He never arrives.

LOPPER View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 7:24pm
You know around where I come from people are generally respectful to each other as a rule regardless of whether they agree or disagree with someone else's faith or beliefs as is their right. Every now and again some asshole just doesn't know when to quit and ends up spitting his teeth out. I'd sure like you to stop by for a visit some time Kilt2.
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 7:46pm
Kilt2
I'm not a religious man and I agree with some of what you say but what you are doing is disrespecting people not their beliefs. So let me say this, I think you say these things to get a rise out of people. You prefer a bad argument to a logical discussion. From here on out I for one will no longer answer your posts unless they relate to the subjects of this forum. Everything else i will ignore.
Buy more ammo!
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 7:47pm

You know around where I come from people are generally respectful to each other as a rule regardless of whether they agree or disagree with someone else's faith or beliefs as is their right. Every now and again some asshole just doesn't know when to quit and ends up spitting his teeth out. I'd sure like you to stop by for a visit some time Kilt2.

My point I made before is that people did respect the religious beliefs of others in the past yes. Even me. I always respected other people's beliefs even if I did not accept them.

And just look at how that haw worked out for everyone. Look at all the child abuse in the Catholic Church. The Murphy report in Ireland had shown 15,000 innocent children were abused in absolutely inhuman ways, physically and sexually in Ireland in just the last 30 years.

Then we have all these crazy Muslims running around beheading and murdering - like the Taliban for example now destroying the Swat Valley in Pakistan.

The religious crackpots are damaging the education system with their lunacy. So what I am saying is this LOPPER:

1. The time for respecting crazy beliefs is over.

2. Stop your whining. You whine like a little girl who has skun her knee.

3. I started Boxing when I was 11 years old, I was a Black Belt at age 20 and Australia's first Kickboxing champ. I stand 6'4" and teach Self Defence to women because of all the violence and rapes women are subjected to. I am now 60 in a couple of months.

If you want a piece of me - take your chances. This is me ages 20.

Now the point is we are looking at a monumental global catastrophe of historic proportions in the flu pandemic. The fact is it is imminent and we had better harden up princess and stop the whining.

Just because a disaster has struck is no point whining and crying and calling for useless prayers.

But hey - stop by for a cuppa and some male bonding Lopper - any time you like.
LOPPER View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 7:52pm
There is a bar in Brooklyn Washington not far from my house Kilt2 stop by anytime ask for Ted. I'll buy ya a beer and show ya what makes the grass grow green. Anytime.
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by arirish arirish wrote:

Kilt2
I'm not a religious man and I agree with some of what you say but what you are doing is disrespecting people not their beliefs. So let me say this, I think you say these things to get a rise out of people. You prefer a bad argument to a logical discussion. From here on out I for one will no longer answer your posts unless they relate to the subjects of this forum. Everything else i will ignore.

Oh no I am crushed.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Pffft - harden up princess. We are looking at a global disaster - so its time to stop whining.
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 7:56pm

There is a bar in Brooklyn Washington not far from my house Kilt2 stop by anytime ask for Ted. I'll buy ya a beer and show ya what makes the grass grow green. Anytime.

You whine like a little girl.

I am in Western Australia - you come here and we will have a discussion.
LOPPER View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 8:06pm

You whine like a little girl.

I am in Western Australia - you come here and we will have a discussion.
Well that explains a lot. But should you find yourself in my AO do stop by, it's an open invitation, I'll show you some western hospitality.Wink 
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 8:15pm
I will never go to the US. Its not going to happen.

What is an AO? Western hospitality? In Brooklyn? I am in the West - you are in the East.

So because you are known as Ted, and you are such a little girl, I think of you as Shy Ted.

Now Shy Ted its interesting how you get so upset over a suggestion of goat sacrifice. Its in the Bible, so try respecting goat sacrifice.

With all the child sexual abuse I refuse to respect religious people.

In the 1918 Flu pandemic, Shy Ted, there were trucks going up and down streets picking up corpses on the front porches of houses - like some kind of garbage disposal for flu victims.

Harden up Teddy, you shy little princess. You are about to see something really bad when the pandemic hits.

LOPPER View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 8:28pm
Google it hero. And wow your psychosis is kicking into overtime isn't it. I suspect loneliness and bitterness at the this stage in your life are the contributing factors to your anti social behavior and the way you lash out at people and if I had to bet on it I'd bet you are estranged from most if not all of your family as a result of your behaviour. Regardless of the reason or most likely reasons, your a pathetic old troll who no longer warrants any response from me and from the looks of it, quite a few others on the board.
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 8:29pm
Flumom- I grew up in the West, spent many a vacation in the Rocky,s. I've skied Berthoud Pass and froze in Lake Grandby in July. I love your State and I'm sorry your fellow citizens are suffering. I'm very glad that you are O K!
Buy more ammo!
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 8:42pm

Google it hero. And wow your psychosis is kicking into overtime isn't it. I suspect loneliness and bitterness at the this stage in your life are the contributing factors to your anti social behavior and the way you lash out at people and if I had to bet on it I'd bet you are estranged from most if not all of your family as a result of your behaviour. Regardless of the reason or most likely reasons, your a pathetic old troll who no longer warrants any response from me and from the looks of it, quite a few others on the board.

Oh no - goodness - perhaps I should go sacrifice my goat.

Ha Ha Ha

You are nuttier than Squirrel crap.

I don't respect religions, because of what they have done to people especially children. They all do it.

So calling for prayers is a waste of time and I do not respect the idea.

I have no psychosis - and I am not anti-social. On the contrary I am a contributing member of society who does not abuse and threaten people for expressing an opinion, such as prayer is a waste of time, for example.

You are as bad as the Taliban Shy Ted (say it fast).

Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 8:49pm
I Googled AO. Still no idea Shythead.

Anarchy Online (AO)

Order of Australia

Appliances Online

Alpha Omega is the oldest international dental organization

Ao Nang

Angels Online

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 9:23pm
I thank all of the people who have had prayers and good thoughts to those who have lost so much in Colorado. Evergreen was damaged also and it has not been in the news. At least the dam held there it would have been huge if that dam had gone.

I have donated money to both Salvation army and the Humane Society who have taken in animals. That is the least I can do since I can't go up and work in the muck. There are many wonderful young Colorado people just showing up and just helping people. So many rural people have taken in horses and cows.

We have a lot of good people here in Colorado! Again, thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 9:57pm
Kilt, you're treading thin ice dude.

I had quite the post lined up letting you know exactly what I think of your emasculated, eunuch of a country, but you know what I'm above that.

If you're going to act like a troll, I'm going to treat you like one.

I'm going to suspend you if you keep it up and you can beg Albert to let you back.
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Turboguy Turboguy wrote:

Kilt, you're treading thin ice dude.

I had quite the post lined up letting you know exactly what I think of your emasculated, eunuch of a country, but you know what I'm above that.

If you're going to act like a troll, I'm going to treat you like one.

I'm going to suspend you if you keep it up and you can beg Albert to let you back.

Emasculated eunuch of a country?

Australia gets somewhere around fourth in the Olympic medal tally - and we only have 21 million people.

You are insulting my country when the US is the laughing stock of the world with obese people and religious delusions?

There are 50,000 mostly children that starve to death every single day - but Jesus doesn't help them because he is too busy helping Americans win football matches.

Suspend me if you don't like your false religious beliefs shown for the stupidity it really is. The Taliban would do that - and you are American Taliban who wants to crush all those who insult your religion.

The USA is in a drought that is not getting better, so you will all have to move to Canada and Mexico while the US turns into a new Sahara Desert.

Perhaps you should sacrifice a goat for the weather and do a rain dance.

Go ahead Taliban Turbo - make my day. Show the world your hatred for Freedom of Speech.

Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 10:22pm
You trolled me again, damn you. I'm better than that, and I'm better than you.

I'm going to be the better man and delete this one too.
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 10:28pm

Suspend me if you don't like your false religious beliefs shown for the stupidity it really is. The Taliban would do that - and you are American Taliban who wants to crush all those who insult your religion.

The USA is in a drought that is not getting better, so you will all have to move to Canada and Mexico while the US turns into a new Sahara Desert.

Go ahead Taliban Turbo - make my day. Show the world your hatred for Freedom of Speech.

Congrats, you win.

Be warned that I'll get genuinely nasty if you keep it up. (P.L.) People were asking for something nice and you couldn't help yourself but be an ass, so you get a day off to think about it.

Addendum: What you're pulling here had nothing to do with Freedom Of Speech, as if you have any such freedom in your pathetic country. What you're doing is being an ass to elicit a negative response, and I'll be damned if you didn't get one out of me.

1. You're not in my country, where this site is hosted, thus you have no such freedom.
2. This isn't a Democracy or even a Constitutional Republic. It's a dictatorship. Whatever Albert says goes and he's not a fan of trolling. (What you're doing)
3. I've gotten tired of getting crap about this thread, so I'm ending the debate right now by removing you from this thread. If you don't like it, email Albert. If you want to be an ass, do it in your own thread. When you're allowed back, you can make it and have whatever conversation with yourself you want.
LOPPER View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Turboguy Turboguy wrote:

Congrats, you win.

Be warned that I'll get genuinely nasty if you keep it up. (P.L.) People were asking for something nice and you couldn't help yourself but be an ass, so you get a day off to think about it.

Addendum: What you're pulling here had nothing to do with Freedom Of Speech, as if you have any such freedom in your pathetic country. What you're doing is being an ass to elicit a negative response, and I'll be damned if you didn't get one out of me.

1. You're not in my country, where this site is hosted, thus you have no such freedom.
2. This isn't a Democracy or even a Constitutional Republic. It's a dictatorship. Whatever Albert says goes and he's not a fan of trolling. (What you're doing)
3. I've gotten tired of getting crap about this thread, so I'm ending the debate right now by removing you from this thread. If you don't like it, email Albert. If you want to be an ass, do it in your own thread. When you're allowed back, you can make it and have whatever conversation with yourself you want.
 Hey Turbo do me a favor and delete my last go round of replies with this idiot if you would, no sense giving her the satisfaction. Starve the troll. Thanks
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2013 at 11:05am
Kilts not a troll.  He's been here a long time.

Kilt buddy -- ease up a little bit my friend.  You're causing quite a stir.  We all have our own opinions and beliefs, and in some areas it's probably better not to overly share our thoughts on a subject and show mutual respect for peoples beliefs.  Your point was made.

Anyway, lets move forward.  Never a dull moment around here as winter approaches each year.

Albert 

https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Alive View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2013 at 12:23pm
Not to stir the pot..... LOL but this is better than reality TV. The real housewives of AFT.

Sorry.... I just had 2! LOL
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2013 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

Kilts not a troll.  He's been here a long time.

Kilt buddy -- ease up a little bit my friend.  You're causing quite a stir.  We all have our own opinions and beliefs, and in some areas it's probably better not to overly share our thoughts on a subject and show mutual respect for peoples beliefs.  Your point was made.

Anyway, lets move forward.  Never a dull moment around here as winter approaches each year.

Albert  

I know, we all have. It's why I'm genuinely surprised that he's gone full troll on this one. Dead

Kilt, you're off grounding now. If you want to scream about people's religion being fake or whatever, do it somewhere other than this thread, please.

Thank you in advance.
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2013 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Alive Alive wrote:

Not to stir the pot..... LOL but this is better than reality TV. The real housewives of AFT.

Sorry.... I just had 2! LOL

LOL, it's cool.

I just think there are better places to discuss the finer points of other's religious belief than in a thread asking for prayer/thoughts for those in need.

If he wants to have that specific discussion, he's more than welcome to right here in the GD, and I'll be more than happy to engage him in that debate. This isn't the time nor the thread to dump salt into someone's raw wound.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic