Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

CDC confesses to MMR Vaccine Research Fraud

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CDC confesses to MMR Vaccine Research Fraud
    Posted: August 27 2014 at 9:28pm
BREAKING: CDC whistleblower confesses to MMR vaccine research fraud in historic public statement

CDC whistleblower William Thompson has now gone public with a statement posted on the website of the law firm representing him, Morgan Verkamp LLC. (See the full statement reprinted below.)

The statement opens with a blatant admission of scientific fraud at the CDC:

My name is William Thompson. I am a Senior Scientist with the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, where I have worked since 1998. I regret that my co-authors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Paediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.

The full letter is available at this link. In the letter, Dr. Thompson confirms the fact that he had multiple phone conversations with Brian Hooker and that the CDC has not been honest about the risks associated with MMR vaccines.

The letter then goes on to repeat the typical vaccine propaganda of our time: all vaccines are miracle medicine, the CDC is highly professional, there has been no retaliation against him and so on. Intelligent readers will of course take all these statements with a grain of salt, understanding just how much political and legal pressure has no doubt been exerted onto Dr. Thompson up to this point.

The relevant portion of Dr. Thompson's statement is contained in the first paragraph. It is an open admission of scientific fraud at the CDC, and the admission of this by William Thompson is an historic moment for our world.

Learn more: link to Natura lNews
spam hunter extraordinaire
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2014 at 9:38pm
I hope this is not true. If it is it is criminal! It is a parent's decision to give vaccine to a child and they need true facts to make that decision.

Male African American children could have waited after 36 months to get the MMR. If all other children not at risk are vaccinated it would be a risk parents could decide to make to wait.

Shame on the CDC if this is correct...someone needs to answer!
rickster58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2014 at 9:50pm
Seems to be legit FluMom, I felt sick to my stomach when I ready this.

Just goes to show ... you cannot trust anything in this world.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2014 at 9:58pm
Rickster you are so right! Since my DLH was in political office I can tell you government is rotten! CDC is government but I was hoping for better from them since they are to heal people!
rickster58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2014 at 10:55pm

CDC whistleblower is just the tip of the iceberg

by Jon Rappoport

August 26, 2014

www.nomorefakenews.com

William Thompson, the CDC whistleblower, has yet to step into the light and make a full and definitive statement about the CDC concealing MMR-vaccine dangers.

Mothers of autistic children are now preparing a class-action suit against the CDC for covering up the MMR vaccine-autism connection. They will undoubtedly want Thompson as a witness.

He can talk now or talk later.

The public at large still has blind faith in “medical experts” and the truth of published studies.

Fraud at the CDC? A study that was intentionally distorted to give a pass to a toxic and highly dangerous vaccine? What? How could that be?

Well, here’s a medical expert. For 20 years, she had a front-row seat that very few doctors or researchers ever occupy. Thousands of medical studies arrived at her desk. She was a “queen of judgment.”

She is Dr. Marcia Angell. She was the editor of the most prestigious medical journal in the world, The New England Journal of Medicine.

On January 15, 2009, the NY Review of Books published Dr. Angell’s devastating assessment of medical literature:

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.” —(Marcia Angell, MD, “Drug Companies and Doctors: A story of Corruption.” NY Review of Books, Jan. 15, 2009.)

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/cdc-whistleblower-is-just-the-tip-of-the-iceberg/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic