Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Coronavirus Pandemic: Prepping Forums > Medical Intervention & Prevention
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

the alternative medicine room

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the alternative medicine room
    Posted: March 09 2006 at 9:36am

from,my guantanamo,

aka alternative medicine room,

i welcome you my friends,since here i am the king in exile ,i can tell you the reason of my exile....................silver healings

ignorance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 9:48am
does this mean your grounded....
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 9:50am
yes
ignorance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 9:52am
slowly slinks in.... giggles and slinks back out not letting the door hit her butt on the way out
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 9:53am
since here i am free to speak.....http://www.info-archive.com/index.htm
ignorance.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 9:54am
muskrat.............
ignorance.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 10:02am

http://www.drugresearcher.com/news/news-ng.asp?n=61023-silve r-antimicrobial-use

sine here i can share with you ,.........read......................fast before ,someone will come and put me off

ignorance.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 10:11am

http://www.lifeandhealthresearchgroup.com/

interesting site,visit and read..........father in heaven ,dont forget your son,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is me

ignorance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 10:11am

Virusil..... my goodwill is not unlimited.

SophiaZoe

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 10:13am

this is an alternative medicine room right.................

so keep out please and close the door ,

ignorance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 10:25am

Yep it is Virusil, I had to move your thread from the general discussion room.  I have moved three of your threads thus far today and it's only just after 1 in the afternoon here.

You are wearing my patience thin.

Posting something in the wrong place by accident is acceptable and a normal part of a forum... you are deliberately doing it to see how long it takes me to find it and move it here.

We've already had to ban one member today.... please don't make me think about making it two.  I like you... and our little cat and mouse game is even somewhat amusing... but you are getting a bit carried away and I am getting a bit tired.

SophiaZoe

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 10:25am

she is gone.....

take this one

http://www.perutechnologies.com/sipaper.html

ignorance.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 10:27am
if you like me,consider silver,this will save you..............read about it
ignorance.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 10:45am

and here for people to see that some docs............are using it

http://www.oligodynamic.com/history.html

ignorance.
fafhrd View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fafhrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 11:21am
Thanks.  I'm actually reading up on argyria in one of your links Virusil.  
I had a little bird,
his name was Enza;
I opened the window,
and influenza.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 11:24am

i prefer to be blue and alive,than blue and dead

you can avoid this as i told you faf...dont worry,

ignorance.
oknut View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oknut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 11:49am

Hi - I posted in the meat processing thread to say that I have been making my own and using it for several years. 

Followup - although I own one of the little battery operated generators that only makes a small amount of colloidal or ionic silver solution at a time, I purchased my generator several years ago from http://www.wishgranted.com/ 

There may be better generators out there, but I've been happy with the one I purchased from them.   I bought the whole setup with the water distiller and DC power.  I think I actually distilled water once and decided it wasn't worth the effort since distilled water is so inexpensive.  

Making your own allows you to know that the water used is not contaminated, the jar it's made in is clean and the bottles used for storing it are sterilized - you can make your own for pennies.  I've never purchased any ready-made solution because the person who first told us about it made his own.  He is the elderly father of a friend and he thinks it cured his cancer.  Who knows?  Maybe and maybe not, but he got well.  

I'm not selling anything.  There are a lot of people who make and use silver solutions.  I'm for anything that may do more good than harm. 

Like I mentioned earlier - silver solution is not the only thing in my personal arsenal, but because it has helped me with so many smaller problems, it's high on my list of must have stocked.  Hopefully, taking some each day may even decrease the odds of becoming ill.   I actually feel safer making my own than buying ready-made because I know what's in it and how it was prepared. 

virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 11:52am

nice testimony,and welcome in the jail roomhttp://www.iqt.net/iqt/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=19&DID=66

this is to read from the heart

ignorance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 12:17pm
Very very interesting..I liked all of the information availanle..I have read about putting colloidal in your water to purify it..but not that you could take it for colds amd flu,s...
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 12:19pm

in every jail there is rats,even here,

muskrat this is specially for you

http://www.iqt.net/iqt/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=19&DID=66

ignorance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 12:32pm
ok I have it saved that was the one I had gone through
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 12:38pm

hthttp://www.silvermedicine.org/

this one is a nice one

ignorance.
bondjames View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bondjames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2009 at 9:31pm
Unlike most supplements, these products are made from organic foods, not synthetics. Visit the Naturally Nova Scotia website for more information.
==============
Natural Vitamins
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic