Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Liberia: Dead Ebola Patients Resurrect?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talonstip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liberia: Dead Ebola Patients Resurrect?
    Posted: September 24 2014 at 6:44pm
http://allafrica.com/stories/201409240829.html   

Two Ebola patients, who died of the virus in separate communities in Nimba County have reportedly resurrected in the county. The victims, both females, believed to be in their 60s and 40s respectively, died of the Ebola virus recently in Hope Village Community and the Catholic Community in Ganta, Nimba.

But to the amazement of residents and onlookers on Monday, the deceased reportedly regained life in total disbelief. The NewDawn Nimba County correspondent said the late Dorris Quoi of Hope Village Community and the second victim only identified as Ma Kebeh, said to be in her late 60s, were about to be taken for burial when they resurrected.

Ma Kebeh had reportedly been in door for two nights without food and medication before her alleged death. Nimba County has had bazaar news of Ebola cases with a native doctor from the county, who claimed that he could cure infected victims, dying of the virus himself last week.

News of the resurrection of the two victims has reportedly created panic in residents of Hope Village Community and Ganta at large, with some citizens describing Dorris Quoi as a ghost, who shouldn't live among them. Since the Ebola outbreak in Nimba County, this is the first incident of dead victims resurrecting.

talonstip View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talonstip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2014 at 6:44pm
Great now they wont want to bury the dead anymore. 
Hazelpad View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hazelpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2014 at 6:58pm
These viral mutations have a lot to answer for.
talonstip View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talonstip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2014 at 7:08pm
Ebola Zombies?
sleusha View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2014 at 7:30pm
Be the positive change that you want to see. Live it, be it, push for it.
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2014 at 7:50pm
Do these resurrected dead Ebola people start to eat other people when they resurrect.?Johnray1
rickster58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2014 at 7:56pm
spam hunter extraordinaire
CoderOne View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoderOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2014 at 8:13pm
America has a long rich history of the dead coming back to life. Think of the Clintons, John Kerry, The Chan woman from WHO, Juan Williams of FOX and last but not least the man who seems to have a problem finding his birth certificate who lives in a house with the front door unlocked. The aforementioned crew is almost as scary as Ebola.
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2014 at 9:02pm
There articles out there stating that troops are training by shooting Ebola zombie targets. Go figure
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2014 at 9:07pm
Your right there will probably be some who will hear this and not want to burry the dead.
Hazelpad View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hazelpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 1:53am
Hi the post that I originally put this to has been removed. It was right after drumfish last post. Just was replying to someone complaining about the humour on this topic.

Can I be so rude as to make a distinction. I don't think we are laughing at the suffering of people, many posters on here have persistently expressed deep sympathy, and outrage for those caught up in this horror, and if we could change the situation we would. Our governments are sending aid, and volunteers ( even from the NHS hospital I work in ), and troops from US. No one would grudge these people, and I think over and over people here have strongly expressed suspicion and outrage at the lack of care and lack of action.

However in this thread it is this particular article, and the way it has been written that is funny, it would be funny no matter what the disease. Imagine your neighbour died, you went to the funeral, next morning you get up open the blinds and there he is putting out the rubbish waving at you...you would be like...what the...then next week it happens again....it is the article and the village reaction.

On top of that this whole situation has been like a nightmare horror film, and now walking dead. Can the care of these people get any worse. There is also a definite pseudobulbar affect i.e. inappropriate Laughing such as at a funeral. That doesn't make us wicked and bad.

So yes maybe it is wrong to laugh, but I assure you in most people case it is at the actual article, not the overall situation.

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 4:05am
In other developments, Joan Rivers was flown to Liberia for postmortem evaluation, and was seen the next day at a local restaurant in Liberia eating fried chicken and celebrating with friends - and giving a thumbs up to the crowd. 

Meanwhile, the deceased Patrick Sawyer made a quick statement to reporters while Jogging at a local park in Lagos and was quoted as saying, "I did not pee on those people".   And then quickly recanted by saying, "Well I liked it, and I know they did too".   
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 6:29am
Wow!!! Need a source please..
Long time lurker since day one to Member.
talonstip View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talonstip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 6:47am
I don't see this as a negative at all, if we can get them to bury themselves two days after they die it will be easier on everyone else. 
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 9:49am
Good point talon.   If the zombies are also immune now to ebola, maybe they can help out in the hospitals for awhile too. Plus they could be nice zombies and maybe people can keep them as pets. You never know.
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 10:10am
Let's not forget

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/man-bitten-ebola-patient-flown-switzerland-25677039

Swiss authorities say a male nurse who was bitten by an Ebola patient while working in West Africa has been flown to Switzerland as a precaution.

The health ministry says the unidentified man was working for an international organization in Sierra Leone when he was bitten by a child infected with Ebola on Saturday.

The ministry says the nurse was wearing protective gear and is unlikely to have contracted the disease.

It said the man, who was flown to Switzerland by a private transport company Monday, will be kept under observation at Geneva's University Hospital for the incubation period of three weeks.

The ministry said it was the first medical transport to Switzerland from the Ebola-affected region.
roni3470 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roni3470 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 10:20am
you guys crack me up…..although, ebola zombies kind of freaks me out!

NOW is the Season to Know

that Everything you Do

is Sacred
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 10:20am
I think we have most of the required elements here for zombies.
Horrible out of control plague√
Victoms Rising from the dead√
Victims biting uninfected√
Governments lying√
Emergency workers being attacked√
Uninformed apathetic populations√
Concerned scientists√
Hospitals overrun√
Survivalist preppers√
General fear, panic, Pandemonium√
Military sent in√
Terrorist elements√
Dogs eating dead bodies√
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 10:31am

Houseflies can spread Ebola! I have now decided this technically means airborne.
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 10:39am

George A. Romero modern Nostradamus go figure
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 11:42am
Plus they've been worried about a mutation. On another note, this might sound odd, but I wouldn't mind having one of those zombies as a possible pet down the road. A Zombie, mans best friend.

Wonder if Sawyer can be potty trained.
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 12:02pm
I did edit my earlier posts (disclaimer)
debg View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by drumfish drumfish wrote:

I think we have most of the required elements here for zombies.
Horrible out of control plague√
Victoms Rising from the dead√
Victims biting uninfected√
Governments lying√
Emergency workers being attacked√
Uninformed apathetic populations√
Concerned scientists√
Hospitals overrun√
Survivalist preppers√
General fear, panic, Pandemonium√
Military sent in√
Terrorist elements√
Dogs eating dead bodies√

LOL
Jen147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by CoderOne CoderOne wrote:

America has a long rich history of the dead coming back to life. Think of the Clintons, John Kerry, The Chan woman from WHO, Juan Williams of FOX and last but not least the man who seems to have a problem finding his birth certificate who lives in a house with the front door unlocked. The aforementioned crew is almost as scary as Ebola.

Ain't that the truth.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 3:16pm
No way out of reporting this allafrica. They're about to become the biggest scam on the web.  Don't think we wont.
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 4:30pm
Accusations that its made by usdod√

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2014/09/ebola-outrage-u-s-department-of-defense-manufactured-ebola-virus-under-guise-of-vaccinations-video-2550872.html

Yup definitely a zombie situation.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 6:24am
Came across the news on snopes and apparently it's a mystery. 

Resident Ebola

Claim:   Two female Ebola victims mysteriously resurrected as their corpses were being transported for burial.

PROBABLY FALSE

Example:   [Collected via E-mail, September 2014]

Can you verify the story about 2 dead Ebola patients in Liberia coming back to life before burial?

Origins:   On 24 September, Monrovia, Liberia-based newspaper The New Dawn published an article regarding an unusual occurrence in Nimba County. According to the local news source, two deceased victims of Ebola had mysteriously come back to life just prior to their burials. The strange and sudden resurrection of two Ebola patients had naturally frightened local residents, all of whom are already living with the specter of a terrifying and deadly outbreak of the disease.

The article was titled "Dead Ebola patients resurrect?" and it began:

Two Ebola patients, who died of the virus in separate communities in Nimba County have reportedly resurrected in the county. The victims, both females, believed to be in their 60s and 40s respectively, died of the Ebola virus recently in Hope Village Community and the Catholic Community in Ganta, Nimba.

But to the amazement of residents and onlookers on Monday, the deceased reportedly regained life in total disbelief. The NewDawn Nimba County correspondent said the late Dorris Quoi of Hope Village Community and the second victim only identified as Ma Kebeh, said to be in her late 60s, were about to be taken for burial when they resurrected.

The newspaper lists the "Ebola resurrection" as one of a few unusual happenings in the course of the current outbreak in the region, adding:

Ma Kebeh had reportedly been in door for two nights without food and medication before her alleged death. Nimba County has had bazaar news of Ebola cases with a native doctor from the county, who claimed that he could cure infected victims, dying of the virus himself last week.

News of the resurrection of the two victims has reportedly created panic in residents of Hope Village Community and Ganta at large, with some citizens describing Dorris Quoi as a ghost, who shouldn't live among them. Since the Ebola outbreak in Nimba County, this is the first incident of dead victims resurrecting.

While the report was widely aggregated to several international news outlets, a few key aspects remain unclear. No reports address how the patients were declared dead, or what transpired between that moment and their miraculous resurrections.

What's more, the death of a medical professional who had previously claimed an ability to "cure Ebola" is not a "bazaar" [sic] development. As of September 2014, the only treatments, vaccines or cures for Ebola are experimental, are not available in Africa, and are in the research stage. As such, it's very likely that any individual claiming to have an Ebola cure would a) come in contact with the virus frequently, and b) be at a high risk for contracting and/or succumbing to the disease himself.

No corroborating reports of Ebola resurrections have surfaced since the initial story was published in Liberia, and no details have emerged to clarify the circumstances under which the patients "died."

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/info/news/ebolazombie.asp#byiAeWVkeX6sAGFU.99

onefluover View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 8:22am
Wow. Talk about Zombies. I wonder if the "New Dawn" is related to an African Church in Aurora Colorado or the New Dawn based out of Burbank CA in the 70's. They were a newspaper of sorts. Run out of town after being exposed as an FBI-linked front to infiltrate a peculiar religious identity movement. The New Dawn has been getting slowly around it looks like. Like a Zombie.
"And then there were none."
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 11:13am
It's odd in itself that the story was never confirmed as hoax.   I suppose until further notice, if a zombie auction comes up and if someone wants sawyer, still make sure he's trained to use the litter box.
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 12:08pm
I generally hate hoaxes... But, sometimes they are so far out, like this one, that they can serve as comic relief to give a break from the actual horror that is reality.
7laws View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7laws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 1:29pm
I didn't get a chance to read the responses on this thread so maybe this has already been said. In Africa, especially west and east, there is a very strong belief in voodoo. It is called Juju here but west Africa is where voodoo was actually born. So if 2 people who were thought dead because they would not get close enough to check them good got up and walked because they were actually alive chaos would happen. The people would definitely believe they were brought back from the dead by some evil witch doctor. You would have a near impossible time convincing most that they were not dead in the first place. I have seen many crazy things here myself. I may find a lot of it quite amusing but to some here it is very serious.
Jen147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 1:51pm
Great point 7laws, I've heard of this multiple times on legit news sites... "Man comes back from the dead at his own funeral...".  I've seen it where it was a child or a baby also... and no offense but it's always a 3rd world country type thing... where likely the person was not dead to begin with, just thought to be, not a situation where they were declared medically deceased.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 2:20pm
I think it used to happen with led poisoning back in the 1300's.  They thought the people were dead, and then they came back to life, etc..
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 2:22pm
I still think they're zombies though and shoot them in head.   Stern Smile
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 2:24pm
And then there is the Amanita Muscaria, Mexicana or whatever other "a"'s they take to have a near death experience with the gods and come back like zombies from the dead. That's all they're doing over there and elsewhere is taking what we over here call poison and doing the voodoo dance. For all we know these people could have taken Ebola like it was a party drug.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 2:45pm
I believe that zombification was achieved with bufotoxin, a curare like poison, extracted from cane toads.

This produced a fantastically low metabolic rate and both breathing and heartbeat became undetectable to the poor medical facilites of the island (they were still there). 

In hot, poor countries, like Hati, the dead were burried very quickly, usually within 24 hours.  The Bokor (black magic priest) would then return to the grave after nightfall and exhume the victim at roughly the time the toxin wore off. 

Though still alive, the person would usually suffer brain damage from anoxia, plus huge psychological trauma.  Bokors would have a knowledge of psychological techniques and this coupled with the superstitions of the islanders rendered the hapless victim efectively without a will of his own.  The perfect slave.

You do not shoot the zombie, Boss.  You shoot his maker.  With great pleasure!

I suspect the poor people who are ebola zombies are recovering from a brief coma.  I hope they escape at least some of the superstition that surrounds the state.

A last chilling note.  Being buried alive is not uncommon, or at least it wasn't until the monitors of modern medicine were commonplace.  If you want nightmares read "The Romeo Error".
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 3:06pm
None of this explains Joan Rivers rapid full recovery after being flown to Liberia after she passed.  And she's filling in for Conan O'brien tonight.   voodoo
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 3:09pm
Well faith can move mountains.  Her faith was in plastic surgery.  Perhaps that was actually a plastic copy of her.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 3:15pm
This was taken just yesterday from Liberia at a local restaurant.  

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 3:37pm
Nah, that's not her.  That look of horror crosses everyone's face when offered bat soup with gorilla chips!
Hazelpad View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hazelpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 4:26pm

Getting crazy on the moonshine.....can have the same effect.

Large dose alcohol ingestion increases the risk of acquiring or aggravating hypothermia. Although the clinical presentation may be such that the victim appears dead, ie the victim is not breathing and is pulseless, this is associated with marked depression of cerebral blood flow and oxygen requirement, reduced cardiac output, and decreased arterial pressure.....bla bla bla. Full resuscitation with intact neurological recovery is possible.

However in my scientific opinion, aided by my secondhand shop 1970s encyclopaedia, I have to agree with Drumfish...the evidence is sadly overwhelming pointing to Zombies. Whether it is the mad eyed rampaging swift moving variety or the slow shufflers garden variety I am not sure. Does anyone know the incubation time, all eyes on the bitten Swiss nurse and we will hold our nerve until then.

Disclaimer. In no way am I insinuating that poor Dorris and Ma brewed, distilled, or participated in the consumption of moonshine, hooch or other methanol loaded beverages. These poor woman have been through enough being called ghosts, undead death eaters and such like.

Disclaimer 2. In no way have I been at the moonshine tonight.

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 4:55pm
Me neither. I wish I had.
Saturday night and dry as the Sahara!  Sigh!
Hazelpad View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hazelpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 5:29pm
Hee Hee.....and there is so little alcohol in Scotland, so hard to come by.. Buckfast...our other national drink. I have actually crossed the border into England for a few weeks. Air feels heavy and misty, suspicious, will keep a look out for any emerging evidence of ongoing Zombification....nothing obvious as yet except a few suspicious greenish garden gnomes in hotel garden.

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 7:49pm
Sorry Techno. You are right. And I knew this from a long time ago. The frog toxin. The mushrooms were the Myans or Aztecs -or both. What we call deadly toad stools they used to eat to have near death experiences to meet their god. But like the pyramids, they all were into the same kinds of rituals.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2014 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Hazelpad Hazelpad wrote:

Hee Hee.....and there is so little alcohol in Scotland, so hard to come by.. Buckfast...our other national drink. I have actually crossed the border into England for a few weeks. Air feels heavy and misty, suspicious, will keep a look out for any emerging evidence of ongoing Zombification....nothing obvious as yet except a few suspicious greenish garden gnomes in hotel garden.

I've been busy and distracted. But thank you!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic