Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Paramedics Not Contacted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paramedics Not Contacted
    Posted: October 02 2014 at 4:15pm

ok

are ALL the so called experts and authorities riding around in a freaking  clown car or what ???

Dallas Paramedic: We Weren’t Contacted After Working in Ebola Exposed Ambulance

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/10/2/Dallas-Paramedic-We-Werent-Contacted-After-Working-in-Ebola-Exposed-Ambulance

anybody starting to understand why I am so incredibly damn skeptical

about anything "they" say

are my fears justified at this point ???

quietprepr View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quietprepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 4:19pm
This is a tragic collection of incompetence and errors. We have the capability to contain this...just not the common sense to put our containment protocols into action it seems. I hope that we dodge the bullet on this and it can be used as a training tool for future exposures, but I am not holding my breath.
"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival." - W. Edwards Deming
ParanoidMom View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParanoidMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 4:20pm
OMG! How can the "experts" look into a camera to say everything is being done when someone like this didn't even get a phone call?! I was trying to give everyone the benefit of the doubt that they were doing their best. It really is like they want this to go out of control!
But the souls of the righteous are in the hand of the Lord
Wisdom of Solomon 3:1
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 4:20pm
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 4:24pm
Quite frankly, HHS has to get involved at this stage.  I believe Homeland Security can now take over since it hit U.S. soil.  CDC may not be ready, apparently.
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 4:29pm

oh please

not Homeland SeKUriTeE

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 4:33pm
lol.  Hilarious.  On second thought, call the WHO to help the U.S.  
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 4:38pm

and now this

News chopper caught Ebola clean-up crew; Um. Notice anything missing?

http://www.blacklistednews.com/News_chopper_caught_Ebola_clean-up_crew%3B_Um._Notice_anything_missing%3F/38354/0/38/38/Y/M.html

http://www.blacklistednews.com/News_chopper_caught_Ebola_clean-up_crew%3B_Um._Notice_anything_missing%3F/38354/0/38/38/Y/M.html

"ebola cleanup crew "

WTF ?????????????

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 4:39pm
DHS is asleep at wheel.  They need to now take charge of all incoming flights from W. Africa.  They have the authority now.  There are schools and children at risk in Dallas at the moment, and yet more commercial flights are leaving today from Liberia at this very moment.   It's fine if the name of the game is to let this happen, but DHS can prevent it from happening here.  The WHO doesn't have the balls to impose flight restrictions.  If the fed gov't can at least provide assistance in the first line of defense ...
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

DHS is asleep at wheel.  They need to now take charge of all incoming flights from W. Africa.  They have the authority now.  There are schools and children at risk in Dallas at the moment, and yet more commercial flights are leaving today from Liberia at this very moment.   It's fine if the name of the game is to let this happen, but DHS can prevent it from happening here.  The WHO doesn't have the balls to impose flight restrictions.  If the fed gov't can at least provide assistance in the first line of defense ...

I think you mean ANESTHETISED.
I wish I know how to wake them up.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 5:10pm
Ambulance workers not even contacted? Duncan's healthcare workers not currently isolated?  Those 5 kids still attending school?   Good grief.   I suppose forget DHS.  Get ready to call in MSF.  Imported cases from W. Africa will continue to head this way regardless of the outcome of the imminent Dallas outbreak.
pheasant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pheasant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 5:37pm
This year is going to make for a blockbuster disaster movie.....

Stephen king...move aside, we have the CDC and the government.
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself......FDR
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 9:54pm
Not incompetence its intentional. As long as unrestricted travel is allowed this will repeat over and over across the nation. Any US acquired case resulting in death is intentional murder.
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 10:33pm
I agree with you Drumfish. This is very intentional because it is the only thing that makes sense. If it looks like a skunk, smells like a skunk, then it must be a skunk.

The WHO, CDC, & Obama have all stated that travel shall continue to and from the infected areas. That should tell anyone with an ounce of common sense that all this is being done on purpose.
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 10:46pm
Thank you Elver. There can be unrestricted travel to Ebola area to provide aid but travel from should only be under strict quarantine.
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 10:57pm
I totally agree with you Drumfish.

No passenger flights should go in and out with the exception of a few dedicated plans to bring in supplies and medical help with quarantine upon their return. Absolutely no private citizens should fly into or out of W. Africa at this point in time because it would be impossible to quarantine them all. (And that includes Nancy Snyderman with her camera crew.)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic