Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

October prepping

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: October prepping
    Posted: October 02 2014 at 9:00pm
So is anyone feeling a new urgency about prepping? What is everyone working on this month? I am going to restock my paper products and a few more canned vegetables.
anon54 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anon54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2014 at 10:33pm
Diy Mixes, pressure canning meals in jars. Also dehydrating more veggies etc.More sanitation items and paper as well.
HoosierMom View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoosierMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2014 at 2:01am
HoosierMom here. Cannot login for some reason! Hope everyone is well. Restocking from the "first 100 items to go" created a working list, and a "last trip list." Since joining this site I've had a child grow up and this year start college. I've had the "if I call you and tell you I'm on my way- THIS is what I mean by that statement." First time I've ever alarmed an adult child, I said "take this opportunity to educate yourself and have some references, and statistical facts that pandemics are inevitable. Keeping cars filled with gas. Remembering 9/11 gas buying panic. I hate canned foods, HATE. However at this point it's time to start there, they will always make a nice addition to a local food pantry if not needed. Blessings.
noflu4u View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noflu4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2014 at 4:04am
Hi All,

Many things have changed for us over the last several years. We used to have a large home on many acres. Well the kids grew up moved out, so we downsized and moved before they could come back, LOL

But we now live in a high rise condo on the beach so it changes everything. A few small things condo and apartment dwellers can do. We have food, masks and most SIP supply's in roll under bed Rubbermaid containers. enough for at least a few weeks. Last year we found out the hard way about when the power goes out!!!

first thing we found out is when the power goes out you are at the mercy of the building management
getting backup generators running and such, Trust me it never seems to fail over properly and we sometimes go without power for hours. Lucky it's not days or weeks like a SHTF situation.

we picked up the following items for a few hundred dollars for temp power and communication, most fits in a Bug out bag!

Schumacher Electric 6-in-1 Jump Starter

it's made to jump start cars but it has some low watt 110v outlets a few 12v cig lighter plugins and some usb charge ports. cost is minimal 100 bucks. should have enough juice for a week of charging cell phones, tablets, laptops, using ham radio, and some small 1watt led light bulbs sparingly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we picked up a small handheld 2m ham handheld radio kit. about 60 bucks (Need ham licence) test was easy and 15 bucks. Works great, I can talk on repeaters for about 200+ miles. tested and working!

BaoFeng GT-3 Mark II Two-Way Radio, Dual Band UHF/VHF 136-174/400-520MHz with 23CM High Gain Antenna and Car Charger

Extra upgrade TNC Bluetooth ham radio modem a little expensive 80 bucks.
Allows you to transmit and receive data on a handheld ham radio, crude internet access!
or as Med used to call it INET3 LOL

And as a secondary backup internet we picked up a used linksys wifi router 15 bucks, and hacked the firmware with DDWRT http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/index so we can leach wifi from about 1 mile range with external antenna on the balcony and a plain jane wifi router.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

picked up an USB SDR (software defined radio) about 10 bucks

USB RTL2832U Elonics E4000 SDR Radio

Upgrade for SDR radio about 50 bucks very wide range radio receiver receives almost anything you could ever need thru a tablet, cellphone or computer usb port.

Ham It Up v1.2 - RF Upconverter For SDR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50000mAh Portable Solar Panel 2USB Rechargeable External Charger

This one is the same as I have but Mine was 20 bucks

Some of this stuff is a little geeky to set up but once you figure it out
it's easy to use and uses minimal power.

and of corse we have a bunch of candles, lots of smelly good candles, because she said so! She likes smelly good candles LOL

coyote View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2014 at 7:17am
Buying extra gaskets for our manual pitcher pump. .
LCfromFL View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCfromFL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2014 at 8:45am
I'm hitting Sam's Club on the way home tonight.  I need to replenish quite a bit, actually.  Need to restock the paper goods as well as new OTC cold/flu meds (mine have expired).  My daughter is a nurse and her husband is a first responder - so if it comes down to a SIP sort of thing, I'll have my grandson with us.  We live in a rural area...not really farmland, but certainly not the 'burbs. 
newbie1 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 8:12am
STILL trying to get fence done...
Need to get a wood stove (or some other secondary heat source)& a bunch of fire extinguishers!!!!
Cherish each moment
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 2:13pm

some helpful information

Rice and Beans, A Survival Combination

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/survival-kitchen/rice-and-beans-a-survival-combination/

Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 4:11pm
I went to a church yard sale today, 3rd day of the sale is $1 bag day. I scored today, I got 37 small boxes of Marcal Kleenex (40 tissues to a box) for $1. I had one brown bag full and another partially full. I also found a tent for $1, now whether all the pieces are there remains to be seen. The tissue find was awesome, as I was working on restocking my paper products this month.
hachiban08 View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 4:36pm
Finally got my Albuterol inhaler. My doctor never wants to give me the necessary medicine, just throw pills at me all the time, so I went to urgent care. Since I have been having coughing fits anyway, it makes even more sense for me to have an inhaler. First he didn't want to give it to me, then I kept saying how hard it is for me to breathe when my congestion or coughing fits worsen and he gave in. It's a 100 day supply, with no refill, as usual....then the U.C. dr said maybe I have asthma (yet until I demanded, he didn't want to give me an inhaler.) I just need a new Kaiser hospital down here in Southern CA. That place just sucks.

Other than my inhaler biz, I am getting canned goods and swapping some out. If I know I won't eat it soon, and it will be expiring within a monthish, I donate it to soup kitchens.
Be prepared! It may be time....^_^v
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Penham Penham wrote:

I went to a church yard sale today, 3rd day of the sale is $1 bag day. I scored today, I got 37 small boxes of Marcal Kleenex (40 tissues to a box) for $1. I had one brown bag full and another partially full. I also found a tent for $1, now whether all the pieces are there remains to be seen. The tissue find was awesome, as I was working on restocking my paper products this month.
If the tent is kaput it can still make patches, supply replacement carbon fibre rods, guy ropes and pegs.  Nice find.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 5:35pm
Hachi - they just broke ground on a brand new Kaiser hospital here. Fancy schmancy Big smile

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 8:32pm
haha That's awesome, Jacksdad. I bet anything would be better than the ones in the IE. I might be moving to the OC next summer, but not sure yet. lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 9:49pm
I purchased 2 gallons of bleach...I have the dry pool shock to make sanitizer/clean water but like having bleach around.

Say does anyone know how we would use the new Clorox concentrated bleach? Do we cut it in half?   I bought the generic brand because it was not concentrated.
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 9:58pm
FluMom,

Paste the website below into your URL and learn how to purify or sanitize your home per Clorox's website. I pasted purification instructions below.

Amount of Clear Water     Amount of Clorox® Regular-Bleach     Amount of New Concentrated Clorox® Regular-Bleach
1 quart        2 drops        2 drops
1 gallon        8 drops        6 drops
2 gallons      16 drops        12 drops, or 1/8 teaspoon
5 gallons      40 drops        30 drops

https://www.clorox.com/dr-laundry/disaster-preparedness-purifying-water/
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 9:58pm
1/2 cup per gallon for disinfecting, FluMom. 1 cup added to laundry though per load. I have the tiny concentrated bottle to keep gnats out of my sink pipes.
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 11:11pm
We're spending the weekend putting up green beans, making apple and pear butter, making apple sauce and freezing apples. Bumper crop of all of the above this year. Anybody know what to do with Persimmons? We haven't had a frost yet but the persimmon trees are bent to the ground with fruit! In 65 years I've never seen so many persimmons! The deer and racoons will be in heaven!
Buy more ammo!
HoosierMom2 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoosierMom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 6:45am
Happy to report my raisins that I stocked a few years back (sealed). Tastes great after soaking in my oatmeal this morning! Time to take a quick inventory today. Need to add pool chorine (on clearance I hope) for sanitizing, bar soap (ivory- multipurpose), maybe score some flannel sheets to cut for cleaning rags etc at Goodwill, fresh yeast, and bump up medications for general illness. Then dehydrate homemade refried beans- cooks and thickens easily. Busy day friends.
coyote View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 7:16am
Sounds good..We are going to start to dehydrate a lot of bananas.
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 11:56am
My camping chuck box had 4 swollen cans. Peaches were worse. It happens but always a surprise, a little disconcerting.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 12:20pm
Drumfish - I've had similar experiences with canned fruit.
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
drumfish View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 12:42pm
Probably hydrogen swell but still makes you think.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoosierMom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 12:45pm
Thanks for the reminder Coyote! My kids love dehydrated bananas! Next on my list for tomorrow night :)

Drumfish- sorry to hear about your cans, were they past expiration dates?
KiwiMum View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 3:13pm
I'm rendering down 10 kilos of mutton fat today having butchered a sheep yesterday. Heaven knows what I will do with it all as we are not short on fat for cooking (with unlimited butter and plenty of lard). Maybe I'll make soap.  Any suggestions? I could bottle it but am not sure we'll ever get round to using it.
Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 3:38pm
drumfish...your can fruit problem is why I go with only freeze dry or dehydrated food! I know it will be good just need to have water and I have lots of water around me.

Elver, thanks I went on the web site and made some copies and put it one my computer.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 3:41pm
KiwiMum I would make soap put some nice scented oil in it and give as
Christmas gifts. If it is clear you can put a small piece of pine or small pinecone or herbs in the middle. It is really pretty and a nice gift.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by KiwiMum KiwiMum wrote:

I'm rendering down 10 kilos of mutton fat today having butchered a sheep yesterday. Heaven knows what I will do with it all as we are not short on fat for cooking (with unlimited butter and plenty of lard). Maybe I'll make soap.  Any suggestions? I could bottle it but am not sure we'll ever get round to using it.
Mutton/lambfat is quite hard.  How about candles?  I have made usefull ones out of goat-fat.  It is soft enough to require slightler thicker candle bodies and they grow fur eventually (still burn though) but burn surprisingly cleanly.  Or mix with wood pulp and cut into small cubes.  Fantastic firelighters!
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

Originally posted by Penham Penham wrote:

If the tent is kaput it can still make patches, supply replacement carbon fibre rods, guy ropes and pegs.  Nice find.

It was a higher price, but I got it in the $1 bag sale on the last day. I am going to try to get it out this week sometime and see.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoosierMom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2014 at 4:13am
If you are worried a bit about prolonged power outages due to weather....don't forget to pick up a pack of those solar yard lights. Much safer with children. And canning lids. I think both these items maybe relatively seasonal and there may be a limited quantity in the stores.

Has anyone made plans for a "sick room?" I REALLY hate the idea of it. It could be any virus your trying to prevent from spreading in the home if you are SIP.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2014 at 5:14am
Quarantinable house in sections, quarantine arrangements discussed, barns available for extra quarantine  and those who may arrive to SIP with us told to bring tents for inside barns.

Still do not feel safe................
Penham View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2014 at 8:55am
It's Penham.....HossierMom that's a great idea about the solar yard lights. I already have them in my yard so that's even better!
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2014 at 6:37pm
Technophobe,excellent idea for visitors who are SIP to pitch tents in Barn.John
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 6:01pm
I am finishing off my food preps at this point, I bought several packages of frozen fajita meat, chili and pulled pork, oatmeal, the UHT milk that stays on the shelf. Tomorrow I am going to stock up on some fresh fruits. I have a 3 day weekend and I plan on getting my OTC meds and paper products this weekend.
Speed racer View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speed racer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 6:17pm
As soon as it hit usa...I put in several orders from Costco for Freeze dried food, good price
Not sure how great it tastes but in a bind you would eat nearly anything. Now working on the water thing

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 8:14pm
Claritin-12 hr is 3$  (original price 10.49$) for 10 tablet pack at Kmart, you  can online order and pick up in store (at least in Southern CA) The ones that dissolve in the mouth are Claritin- 30 tab pack -oral dissolving 12 hr. They are 7$ original price 23$.

I still saw Dayquil missing at Kmart, sale was still on in my store, but no longer advertised online. The two above are advertised in store and online. Prepping with pennies lol

Decided to share the info since I saw some of y'all post about getting more OTCs, hope that's alright.

I really need more paper products, waiting for payday. Middle of the month, monthly pay is kinda lame.
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 9:33pm
Hachi, monthly pay is the worst! It just seems forever to come back around. I used to have monthly pay, I feel lucky now to get paid every other Friday. It's definitely ok to post good deals that others may be able take advantage of.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 10:08pm
Thanks, Penham :)
It's awful, lately I have to have my parents pay a lot of my beginning of the month bills and I pay them back because none of the places would let me change my pay date to reflect the time I do get paid. I hope my next job is biweekly, every job I have had has been monthly. Cry

I'll be like The Krazy Coupon Lady of AFT, sans coupons. lol
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoosierMom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2014 at 4:30am
Tents are an excellent idea. A small one could actually fit in a mattress to keep warm at night, for those in severe climates.

What's everyone's thoughts on masks? I have some n-95's (try Lowes and hardware stores). They will be going off the shelves in the next 2 weeks. Are they a futile effort? My opinion flips. Perhaps for a "get home" bag from work etc? Or to keep the spread of a coughing patient contained.

What's your thoughts for prepping masks???
KiwiMum View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2014 at 11:09am
There's no point in wearing a mask unless you are also going to wear gloves and goggles. 

Perhaps the best idea is simply not to go out. Stay at home. 
Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2014 at 11:42am
You are spot on Kiwimom! Just avoid the masses and shelter in place..
Long time lurker since day one to Member.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2014 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by HoosierMom2 HoosierMom2 wrote:

Tents are an excellent idea. A small one could actually fit in a mattress to keep warm at night, for those in severe climates.
D*mn straight!  This has been standard prep' plans for ages.  The historical, poor Scots used to build box beds (literally a cupboard with a bed in it) as a method of keeping warm.  The original four poster bed was a curtained version of the same idea. 

Modern tents with thermally reflective material is the updated version.  A nice comfy mattress inside is just sensible.

Originally posted by HoosierMom2 HoosierMom2 wrote:

What's your thoughts for prepping masks???
N95 should be enough, but I think limiting contact is the best bet.  This d*mn virus keeps surprising people.

Personal plan is to SIP, with N95s if contact becomes unavoidable.
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2014 at 4:27pm
If you have never been trained in the use of PPE, here is a link to the CDC that explains the Sequence for Donning and Removing Personal Protective Equipment.

www.cdc.gov/HAI/prevent/ppe.html
Buy more ammo!
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2014 at 4:44pm
Thanks arirish - you just reminded me that I was going to start a thread about that very topic.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2014 at 5:38pm
So I am awaiting my tens meter for my sciatica in the mail, so glad my insurance covered it. Side note, it takes 9volts, and I was wondering if it is possible to buy 9 volts in a bulk package of more than 4. I have been to Family Dollar, Kmart, and Target, and so far haven't been able to find them in packs larger than 4. I would get a rechargeable one, but if the power goes out for whatever reason, there goes my tens unit. lol
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2014 at 5:53pm
What about a solar recharger and rechargable batteries?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic