Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Ebola tracking Map

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoosierMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ebola tracking Map
    Posted: October 04 2014 at 4:23am
Hey guys. Found this live map with potential, confirmed and cleared ebola case. Think will add it to my smart phone as it provides automatic updates alerts. Check it out, would like to get your thoughts. Feel free to move this Albert or mods if I'm not posting where you prefer. :).        ~HoosierMom

http://www.liveebolamap.com
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 4:42am
Brilliant map, HoosierMom.
I don't think moving it is necessary.  You picked the best place. 
I will give it a hyperlink to make access easier.

http:// www.liveebolamap.com

If I knew how to make it a sticky topic I would.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
HoosierMom View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoosierMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 4:56am
Thanks technophobe. Wish I could remember my password to login in! Lol. I have very u organized trying to keep up. Notice the Germany confirmed case? News to me.
newbie1 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 8:25am
Ok, there has been no further discussion on msm that I can find re: which flights Duncan was on and if there has been ANY contact tracing or follow up on them... Feeling (knowing) that is contagious prior to symptoms showing, and having read somewhere that flights from Liberia have two routes - one via Frankfurt (if I remember right) - any chance this case is one from his flight?
I'm going to google & see what I can find...
Cherish each moment
newbie1 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 8:30am
all I can find are referances to the Ugandan doctor that was flown in for treatment.
So either this confirmed case was
a) flown in on medevac (which seems odd but I guess it is a 'confirmed case'   or
b) it's being kept VERY hush hush...
Cherish each moment
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic