Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Off Topic Discussion > Talk about anything
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Poll: Can we find pilitburo?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Will Pheasant find politburo?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [38.46%]
7 [53.85%]
1 [7.69%]

Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poll: Can we find pilitburo?
    Posted: October 17 2014 at 4:55pm
Pheasant's cat is gone.  Her name in politburo.  Sticks -- we're now impeaching Obama for this.    It's his fault.  I take full responsibilty for this forum(s).  Our President can handle it too. I voted for him.  If he's the commander and chief, then we need  to yell at someone?   Something goes wrong on these forums, it's my fault. 

Sticks - don't freakout lol, but I'm afraid we have to impeach the President.  Clinton was probably the best to ever live in my opinion, but he got impeached.   

https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 5:00pm
I think Clinton was the best ever president. 

I am eternally grateful I mever met him though, as a husband he was Censored
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 5:26pm
Sticks loves Clinton for that, but in the U.S., it was a great run.  Stock market exploding, jobs, people flipping houses, etc....  Clinton was probably the best bar none.  and then Bush of course came in.  Everything crashed.  Taxed to all hell. Housing bubble crash and stock market crash.  The only thing Bush did right was having powell take out Irag.  A democrat would never had made that move and we would be in trouble right now and probably dead.  That's why I'm independent
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 5:36pm
I can't wait for the extremist groups to come around here if the crap ever hits the fan.  Only a feeding frenzy for old Albert, lol.  We're a little on the stronger side on these parts.   Any way you slice it, we're all here for the next 12 - 18 months.   So sticks lay off Johnray.   Embarrassed
inthesticks View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 5:46pm
Albert...Clinton was the best President the US has had in many years. Clinton was known as "the boy governor" in Arkansas, and I actually got to press the flesh with the man way back when.   

I agree with you about Dubya as well, but I won't get into that. Or will I?

And although I'm a Democrat and a liberal, I'm not a bleeding heart liberal. I vote independently for who I think will best do the job and serve We The People.
I'm INTHESTICKS and I approved this message.
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

I can't wait for the extremist groups to come around here if the crap ever hits the fan.  Only a feeding frenzy for old Albert, lol.  We're a little on the stronger side on these parts.   Any way you slice it, we're all here for the next 12 - 18 months.   So sticks lay off Johnray.   Embarrassed

So long as he gives me no reason to, I like to live and let live. Of course, the same goes for anyone, really.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by inthesticks inthesticks wrote:

Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

So long as he gives me no reason to, I like to live and let live. Of course, the same goes for anyone, really.

Sticks you will get a PM from an extremist group in a few months from now bad talking the U.S. and you will probably go along with them.   No doubt about JD.
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 6:00pm
Who or what is JD? I don't go along with any extremist groups...I think they are all nut jobs. Why do you say that I will get an email from one? Do you know something I don't?

Oh wait...JD is jacksdad, yes? Nothing slow about me!
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 6:00pm
I think we have her.   This just came in from from the East Coast.

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 6:03pm
Then who's this?

onefluover View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 6:49pm
Naw. Neither. She was a dark grey tabby with three legs. A hippie cat. That fence didn't even slow her down. Maybe it was the blue pit I saw chasing her through the neighbors yard ate our chicken.
"And then there were none."
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 6:51pm
But she'd of rather been caught by that then my dad...
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 6:51pm
I love cats and dogs through and through.
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 7:07pm
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 7:14pm
Pheasant -- do you have a pic for us?  
pheasant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pheasant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 7:15pm

Found her, gabby is the name....IDK how you got pilitburo, lol.

Boys let her out...strictly an indoor cat...till now.

The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself......FDR
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 7:17pm
Thumbs Up

Oneflu.  You can some in now.  They got her.
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 7:21pm
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 7:24pm
Great.  Oneflu get back out there.   Name this place to depressedtalk.com now.  Poor Gabby. 
pheasant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pheasant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 7:29pm
Yea i started with the stock cuz i dont have one in my phone.....the second is her.
pheasant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pheasant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 7:33pm
And where did i write "tabby"...never said tabby.
Germ Nerdier View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germ Nerdier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 7:39pm
I have a tuxedo cat (Stumpy) and a tabby? Calico? Tom? Dunno but he's a cute mix of something... and loves the dog.
I don't have pics either pheasant. Finding a close match online is a good idea :)
pheasant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pheasant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 7:48pm
Tuxedo's are super cool looking, I'll post pics of the pigs and chickens tomorrow.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 7:48pm
We could circulate it on facebook.  Save politibruo. Like if you agree.  
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by pheasant pheasant wrote:

And where did i write "tabby"...never said tabby.

My apologies there. That was oneflu's comment.
rickster58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2014 at 8:51pm
spam hunter extraordinaire
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic