Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Pandemic Prepping Forums > General Prepping Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Emergency Dental Kit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJ108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emergency Dental Kit
    Posted: March 12 2006 at 11:13am
Might be a good item to have on hand if you can't get to the dentist for months.

Emergency Dental Kit

JaxMax View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaxMax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2006 at 1:31pm

Thanks

Jax Max

He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.Proverbs 13:20, The Bible
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2006 at 1:38pm
Albertsons has them. CVS too.-K
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2006 at 3:03pm

If you want to keep your gums healthy, in addition to flossing, try oral co-
Q10 and green tea extracts, they work great to keep your gums healthy,
even helps when you undergo chemotherapy. They are the only reason I'm
not eating everything out of blender.

Does the emergency dental kit come with Nitrous Oxide?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2006 at 3:19pm
Rick - I don't think the No2 is an option.  Do you have Wild Turkey 101 in Canada?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2006 at 5:16pm

We have Dr. Smirnoff and Newfoundland "Screech", the next
best thing - I can pick my poison.
willow41 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willow41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 4:51pm
I have purchased a dental kit, it includes emergency tooth filling.  I also have the book "Where There Is No Dentist" by Murray Dickson.  It's great.  Explains how to treat all kinds of dental problems, and what you need to get to treat them.
Mr Silkman View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Silkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 5:24pm
If you, or someone in your household has braces.....it might be a good idea to get a tool to cut the wire so a loose one can be removed.
Mr Silkman
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 9:02pm

Does anybody know where I can get an EXTRACTOR?

I've tried my sources - no dice.  I might have to impress myself upon my dentist.

None of that temp stuff will be worth more than a short damn if your tooth goes bad - there won't be any ice skate and a rock...most likely that will just break off the tooth, lead to an abcess, horrible pain and possibly death.

I know I can pull the tooth out of somebody if I have to.  I hope I can pull a tooth out of my own head if I can't find somebody ballsy enough to yank it out for me.

But what I need for my emergency dental kit is :An EXTRACTOR.

Little help out there?

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 3:32pm
What's in an emergency dental kit?  I have bought some clove oil for toothache.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic