Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

September 15????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September 15????
    Posted: August 10 2015 at 1:54pm
What is supposed to happen on this day that is turning people I know in to preppers all of a sudden??
WHAT TO DO????
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2015 at 2:25pm

see my posts in "The Dungeon" on the Economic Crash

NUMEROUS financial heavy hitters are predicting a MAJOR financial crash in the Sept/Oct 

time period

and if you are of a religious bent

listen to Jonathan Cahn talk about The Shemitah on YouTUbe

he's predicting a financial crash also

KiwiMum View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2015 at 2:32pm
Ha ha, I love this doom and gloom stuff. How many end of the world as we know it dates have we all lived through already?
Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
onefluover View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2015 at 2:54pm
I think that's the date all the other candidates are going to resign their candadacies and support Trump?
"And then there were none."
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2015 at 4:13pm

Originally posted by KiwiMum KiwiMum wrote:

Ha ha, I love this doom and gloom stuff. How many end of the world as we know it dates have we all lived through already?

when it's the tinfoil hat brigade

its easy enough to ignore

BUT

now it's people like David Stockman,and the head of India's biggest bank

the head of a major hedge fund,the head of a large bond fund etc etc

few if any of the so called financial pundits on the Faux News Network or MSNBC etc

saw the crash of 2008 coming either

Fox's financial "expert" Neil Cavuto actually said after the crash started

"don't worry it will all blow over in about 6 months"

what an idiot

wrong wrong WRONG

we still havent recovered

I pulled my money out of the market just before the crash

thank God I did

and except for a very small amount in a very conservative fund,I am out now

if the crash doesnt happen

I'll move back into the market

minor inconvenience at best

yes

someone is always yelling "the sky is falling"

most of the time it isn't

but sometimes it does

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

Proverbs 22.3

8 Financial Experts That Are Warning That A Great Financial Crisis Is Imminent

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/8-financial-experts-that-are-warning-that-a-great-financial-crisis-is-imminent

these are some VERY heavy hitters in the financial world

they didn't get rich by being stupid

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2015 at 4:57pm

Read more at http://m.snopes.com/2015/06/23/comet-september-2015/#RYsli8P8fScRIrqq.99

FACT CHECK:   Will a planet-changing comet cause “climate chaos” on Earth between September 15-28, 2015?

image: http://m.snopes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/2.5-mile-comet.jpg

Claim:   A planet-changing comet will cause “climate chaos” on Earth between September 15-28, 2015.

image: http://www.snopes.com/images/m/false.png

FALSE

Origins:   In June 2015 a series of rumors (some versions of which had been circulated months earlier) spread online regarding a comet purportedly expected to hit the Earth between September 15-28, 2015. Reports of comet fears appeared on conspiracy-minded web sites such as Before Its News, where a 20 June 2015 post quoted a YouTube description of a related video:

Lyn Leahz shares about a phone call with her friend who was given inside information about a comet expected to hit the earth between September 15-28, 2015. Almost a year ago, the foreign minister of France three times publicly announced at a White House press conference a 500-day countdown to “climate chaos”, which will end on September 24, 2015. They know what is coming and have already told you — chaos will erupt on this planet in September 2015. Are you listening? Are you prepared?

In that excerpt alone, a number of veracity-related red flags were apparent. The “friend” from whom this “inside information” was gleaned in the cited phone call was not identified or described (we imagine that person was not an expert in space-related affairs), nor was any title or affiliation provided to explain what connection “Lyn Leahz” might have to this news.

A 29 April 2015 YouTube video published by user “Renee M” and titled “Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Expected September 15-28 2015″ featured narration from an individual identifying herself as Lyn Leahz, and that clip was appended with a number of doomsday links:

The narrator of the video referenced the Jade Helm military exercise as a factor possibly related to the comet, as well as supposedly significant references to such an event in religious texts. (However, Jade Helm is a distinctly American conspiracy issue, unlikely to affect astronomers and physicists researching matters from outside the United States.)

In an 8 June 2015 article, a NASA spokesperson addressed rumors about the approach of a comet affecting Earth in September 2015 and stated definitively that no such astronomical happening had been charted:

NASA knows of no asteroid or comet currently on a collision course with Earth, so the probability of a major collision is quite small.

In fact, as best as we can tell, no large object is likely to strike the Earth any time in the next several hundred years.

Read more at http://m.snopes.com/2015/06/23/comet-september-2015/#RYsli8P8fScRIrqq.99

https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2015 at 5:44am
DANNYKELLY,Albert,and all,I have accidently,meet a few new preppers recently also. Like people walking up to me in various stores and saying"I am a prepper,are you?" And I do not even get out that much.Johnray1
DANNYKELLEY View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2015 at 2:03pm
35 people that I know that eat in my Diner have started prepping in the last 2 months. 2 of them are lawyers 1 is a ER doctor at 1 of the local hospitals. It is really strange to here from these people that I should be prepared for what may be coming!!!
WHAT TO DO????
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2015 at 2:13pm
DANNYKELLY,I started to get more worried when I found out that my CPA had bought a remote farm here in WV and also bought a 2 year supply of food with a 25 year shelf life and he is also having a cellar built on the property.He says that things simply can not continue like they are and he put his money with his mouth is.Johnray1
KiwiMum View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2015 at 3:15pm
I guess the trick to surviving a financial crash is to make sure you don't put all your eggs in one basket. I have read from more than one source the we should divide our money between cash, stocks and shares, property, precious metals and works of art. 5 baskets.

I guess we can also add a sixth basket, and that is in prepping items: food, tools, medicines, etc. 

I was speaking to a friend yesterday who had run out of a particular ingredient that she loved but was hard to get hold of. It has a 3 year shelf life and yesterday she used up the last bit in the bottle and went to order some more to discover that there won't be any available until Christmas time. I asked her why she didn't hold 6 bottles on the shelf and re order when she only had 2 left. She said it had never occurred to her to do that. 

I find that unbelievable. I've just bought the 3 packs of marzipan I need for Christmas because I use real marzipan and it's really hard to get here and runs out in November. It's not like it's going to go off any time soon. If the shtf before December, at least we'll be eating Stollen!
Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2015 at 6:15pm
not laughing at them prepping!I have been preaching to people for 15yrs to try to keep stocked up on supplys and not to depend on our gov.to be there to help them.
WHAT TO DO????
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2015 at 8:25pm
David Stockman... Now there's someone we can all trust!  Not

My BS meter went off when i saw this on Drudge, so i googled David. He's a republican diehard..... Nuff said
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2015 at 9:40pm

2+2 still equals 4

no matter if it is the devil who says it or an angel

OriginalHappyCamper View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OriginalHappyCamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2015 at 6:21am
The devil is an angel
Jesus Christ died and was raised on the third day, the only "God" to overcome death.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2015 at 3:11pm
good point
WHAT TO DO????
South Texas View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote South Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2015 at 3:24pm
DK, What do they say they are prepping for? Financial crisis? Comet? Infectious Disease?, etc.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2015 at 1:01pm
Most say fiancial , they are worried about a all out market crash . They seam to think a crash is coming very soon
WHAT TO DO????
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic