Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Zika conspiracy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zika conspiracy
    Posted: February 11 2016 at 7:41am
Just putting it out there for my fellow conspiracy nuts. 

...Excuse me while I don tin foil crash helmet

If population control were a new world order agenda. Zika would be the most efficient method of rolling out such a plan. Other than killing people on mass, which is difficult. (Ask Hitler) The next best thing is to stop the other end of the life cycle and stop breeding. 

If it were a NWO plot, what a doozie 

I gotta say its going to have a huge effect on population. A reverse baby boom of sorts. 

ozarkcountryboy View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ozarkcountryboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2016 at 9:11am
Maybe we will just have a lot of people walking around with little heads. Unlike now, people with big heads!
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2016 at 11:21am
I usually try to sit firmly on conspiracy theories, but this one is different.  The combination of viral changes and mosquito changes is far too unlikely to have occurred simultaneously without a helping hand.  For goodness sake, New Zealand used GM bugs decades ago to fight infestation, with flawless results.  

I simply do not believe that modern science has gone backwards!  That someone made a small mistake in the manufacture of GM mosquitoes which then snowballed and was covered up, is very unlikely but just about possible.  That the virus mutated or swapped genes with Dengue is also possible.  But for both a rare event (swapped genes being such bad news) and a fantastically rare event (GM mistakes) to occur simultaneously is stretching my c-r-e-d-i-b-i-l-i-t--y.  SNAP! - its a conspiracy.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2016 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by ozarkcountryboy ozarkcountryboy wrote:

Maybe we will just have a lot of people walking around with little heads. Unlike now, people with big heads!

The kids kind of resemble mosquitoes.  I think they're turning them all into mosquitoes.   Big smile

I'm terrible.
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2016 at 1:30pm

LOL LOL LOL

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2016 at 7:15am
LOL
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2016 at 10:04am
Originally posted by cobber cobber wrote:

Just putting it out there for my fellow conspiracy nuts. 

...Excuse me while I don tin foil crash helmet

If population control were a new world order agenda. Zika would be the most efficient method of rolling out such a plan. Other than killing people on mass, which is difficult. (Ask Hitler) The next best thing is to stop the other end of the life cycle and stop breeding. 

If it were a NWO plot, what a doozie 

I gotta say its going to have a huge effect on population. A reverse baby boom of sorts. 

They really are going to have to improve the design on the caps maybe even include a headset. Something camouflage.

Med - We have the mosquitoes from Hell people already and there will probably be Zika a movie - it came from the Amazon ...
"not if but when" the original Medclinician
KiwiMum View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2016 at 11:27am
I doubt this is a conspiracy, if for no other reason than the time frame. To kill off the next generation will leave all the rest of us with at least 50 years of severe economic hardship as the working, tax paying population shrinks to next to nothing and all the retirees drain the system. No one in their right mind would purposely engineer such hardships, because even if you were enormously rich, such a top heavy demographic would still impact negatively (via social unrest and hardship) on your own quality of life.

If you were intent on drastically reducing the population, then even an idiot can see that it's the baby boomers that you need to wipe out. So any released disease would be targeting the oldies.
Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic