Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Isis Fatigue - tired of hearing about terrorists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Isis Fatigue - tired of hearing about terrorists

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Isis Fatigue - tired of hearing about terrorists
    Posted: June 29 2016 at 2:36pm
For years I have tracked and gathered information about terrorists. There is a problem with all this concern and blazing headlines. In nearly two decades they have bombed  the World Trade Center and carried out less than a dozen serious attacks around the world.

Now we have a terrorist attack in Instanbul.

Is it shocking when people blow themselves up and dozens are killed? Yes it is - but how many terrorist attacks have there been in the U.S.?

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html

First I take issue with the word terrorist. A crazy person who kills a lot of people and is not affiliated to anyone is not a terrorist. Secondly the word terrorist was created to evoke an emotional response as per insurgent or attacker. ISIS has yet to claim responsibility for the latest attack. Is that like them to not claim anything which would be to their advantage?

The world media - especially the U.S. media is basically fear mongering to sell advertising. Why are we kept aware of events that for decades do not effect the average person at all?   It does have an effect on people making money. It sells guns for one thing. All this "we are about to be invaded" has been grinding on us for almost a century. When there is an actually army on our shore attacking us - then we are about to be invaded.

We see a year in the U.S. of infinite boredom. What do people have to look forward to anymore?  Love - marriage - prosperity?  Why are there "terrorists"?

Both ISIS (ISIL if you want to take out the emotional horse power of the the word ISIS)  and the Mujahideen and probably even the Al Queda were created by the West. The original word mean toilet bowl and Usama Bin Laden was not even that involved with 9-11.

They needed an organization to take action against- so they created one.  As far as ISIS, they needed a way to get Al-Assad out of power in Syria and it was U.S. weapons and planning that started it.

Want the truth on this?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

As Hillary Clinton said - the trick worked when we made the Mujahideen to get Russia out of Afghanistan and continued to help topple the Soviet Union. It did not work in 2014 with Syria.

How many bad decisions can you make before either an administration is ended or tried for treason? Apparently the limit has not been reached. 

How do you get more money for arms and the military? Scare people.

What is terror? Scary monsters and creatures from a comic book?

You can not end or eradicate religion in any form. You could not effectively block all arabs - latins - or an group from entering the country without discrimation and setting up a police state.

A long long time ago when the world and I were young - there were no terrorists.  The first I ever heard of was Patty Hearst
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_Hearst

She was kidnapped by the Symbionese Liberation Army
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army

Patty Hearst was convicted of bank robbery and ironically pardoned by President Bill Clinton.

comment: The real terrorists often occupy positions in high government. They have no idea or contact with the people they are suppose to represent and often use drugs, prostitutes, and vote on  bills they have never even read.   They are the servants of the corporations and the lobbyists and some have been in office for decades.

It is sad to see people get blown up at airports. It is sadder to see my country on the verge of economic, moral, and cultural ruin. There are more killings committed by drunk drivers than terrorists.

We have a greater problem with heroin, cocaine, and illegal drugs than terrorism.
If we would stay out of a battle in the Middle East that has been going on for 3,000 years since David smacked Goliath and killed him after the entire country had been invaded and order given to slay every man, woman, child, and goat - perhaps we could do a better job at solving our own problems.

Terror is someone you love dying without adequate medical care, housing, food, or from neglect. They will be fighting in the deserts until they are all fused by atomics and who will launch the weapons of mass destruction?  To me - those would be the greatest terrorists of all.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2016 at 7:19am
So now we have a terrorist bombing in Nice with grisly pictures on the media of dead children. There has been no established connection to ISIS who takes credit for anything and once again our candidates for president are having a field day posturing on this and how Trump will get tough.

Well, the situation is that many "terrorists" who were being trained to take over Africa have returned to Europe and we have a lot of Syrian refugees - mostly Muslim streaming into countries. 

Isis was U.S. made and manufactured, just like the Al Queda and the Mujahideen. We created the monster - and among the few true statements by Hillary Clinton, she says so.

The Taliban is still all over Afghanistan and the fact there is a standing army of radical Muslims more than the population of the United States goes far beyond what is happening in Iraq.

We haven't won the war on terrorism because we stopped fighting it. Our inaction in Syria resulted in Russia coming in and our disasterous foreign policy and failure to flex any military muscle anywhere with a lawyer for president has brought us to this mess.

I was really unhappy to hear Asaad, who certainly has done his own quota of genocide, commenting on the fact that none of our last president's knew anything about foreign policy and if we simply had a strong leader to get in there talk with any authority we might make some progress and get Russia out of Syria as well as the terrorists, some of whom we support.

I put up a video several times of where the Al Queda came from and it would probably take a strong president and a willing congress a few months to start acting to fix the mess in our military and the situation around the world.

It is our weakness and indecision that has made Russia bold to buzz our ships and keep harping on World War III and giving Alex Jones - the greatest of Tin Hats - the stage to rant on.

Can we never see any leadership in America?  It is unfortunate I do not have the health to go into politics. I could do a better job than any of the yahoos up there. 

One of my favorite films was Lawrence of Arabia. The bottom line then and now is no one respects a wimp and especially negotiating versus simple display of strength on the world stage. We went into Iraq under Bush I and kicked some serious ass for the first time in decades. Soliders rallied to protect the world from a real threat and a leader who invaded Kuwait and was about to invade Saudi Arabia for oil.

I was proud of my country and while not wanting to see any civilians die, if we had finished it and worked with all of the factions, the Muslims and so forth, and let them set up their own government, we wouldn't have Isis all over the Middle East.

We need to get together with Russia, U.K., and other people that were our allies in WWII and make peace so we can deal with this threat.  Most world leaders are not stupid or inferior to ours. Wherever did we get this idea? I am not a Putin fan, far from it, but his policies are working and we need to equal them or we will lose our place as the number one power on Earth.

It is sad a lot of people died yesterday as a lone bomber who might not have been connected with anyone killed a lot of people. It happens everyday in some countries where cafes and places are blown up and many people die  and because they are not white or American - the U.S. just doesn't care.

So much for the vent.

God send us a leader with common sense, intelligence and courage that the world will respect - whatever race, whatever gender, whatever age - soon. Can Trump be a super hero and take out the entrenched powers that are ruining our nation?  Why did so many support him? I personally don't like him. But who else is going to do it?

Medclinician
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2016 at 9:22am
Not if but when. It's not as if people haven't been listening. They listen but still do not fix things.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/15/not-if-but-when-terror-in-france-renews-warnings-about-us-threat.html

Homeland Security

Not if, but when? Terror in France renews warnings about US threat

comment: The U.S. is long overdue for a terrorist attack as we have been seeing recently in Europe and even a few in California. Why hasn't there been one and will there be one soon?

No doubt we have our share of loose cannons, especially in California armed, dangerous and able to blow things up with or without Isis telling them too or inspired by them. With privately owned drones and quadcopters as well as many U.S. veterans who seem sometimes to be anticipated and possible senile perpetrators, why not?

For one thing we have a pretty effective intelligence community with its fingers just about into everyone's private emails and phones. The only real danger is not a planned highly organized attack. It is a lone wolf crazy with no girlfriend pissed off at his ex-wife and possibly on some heavy psyche meds that loading up his van and crashing it could hurt a lot of people.

A poor economy, lack of jobs, and any meaningful morality or exisitence of a strong family versus alternate life styles are the breeding ground for such people.

Primarily New York especially, Orlando - Florida, LA, Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, and San Francisco are the pick of the litter targets for such an event not excluding D.C. home of the much distrusted at all levels. These have huge airports, heavy immigration, and are great places for people to hide, and SIP.

Monitoring the smart phone and all communications isn't going to touch a Lone Wolf with no crimnial history of violence or particularily religion and who likes girls (how sublte that was Fox News) as in Nice, France. In fact Isis didn't even want this one - why not?

If anyone has been asleep for the last decade the real battlezone is not with bullets and bombs. You can take a person out with remote devices, drive them nuts and destroy their lives without a shot being fired. Likewise, Isis and Muslims are developing their cyber skills and learning to hack. In the world of nuclear refinement, it was the virus on the centrifuges that messed up their would be bomb plutonium - not a nuke on an Iran lab.

Why fight when you can do it cleanly and very difficult to trace?

Bombs are messy and while getting a lot of media attention, don't do much but influence minds which are mostly numb at this point and people who don't care and don't want to be involved.

If any nuke goes off if, will probably be one of our own or at a nuclear power plant as a virus shuts down the cooling and we do a China Syndrome scenario. That what they were scoping out in one of the recent attacks.

http://www.controlglobal.com/assets/Media/0811/CT0811_LessonsLearned.pdf

As the title of this thread say- Isis Fatigue here

There always has to be an organization?  Crazy people read the net and get motivated. They don't get paid and they feel like dying and punishing someone.

The first effective way to deal with (can we lose the word terrorism?) destructive crazy people and groups is to focus on there most effective tools which we have the least way of stopping without a lot more tech and people in the loop that can help.

Hint.

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2016 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Medclinician Medclinician wrote:

Not if but when. It's not as if people haven't been listening. They listen but still do not fix things.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/15/not-if-but-when-terror-in-france-renews-warnings-about-us-threat.html

Homeland Security

Not if, but when? Terror in France renews warnings about US threat

comment: The U.S. is long overdue for a terrorist attack as we have been seeing recently in Europe and even a few in California. Why hasn't there been one and will there be one soon?

No doubt we have our share of loose cannons, especially in California armed, dangerous and able to blow things up with or without Isis telling them to or inspired by them. With privately owned drones and quadcopters as well as many U.S. veterans who seem sometimes to be anticipated and possible senile perpetrators, why not?

For one thing we have a pretty effective intelligence community with its fingers just about into everyone's private emails and phones. The only real danger is not a planned highly organized attack. It is a lone wolf crazy with no girlfriend pissed off at his ex-wife and possibly on some heavy psyche meds that loading up his van and crashing it could hurt a lot of people.

A poor economy, lack of jobs, and any meaningful morality or exisitence of a strong family versus alternate life styles are the breeding ground for such people.

Primarily New York especially, Orlando - Florida, LA, Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, and San Francisco are the pick of the litter targets for such an event not excluding D.C. home of the much distrusted at all levels. These have huge airports, heavy immigration, and are great places for people to hide, and SIP.

Monitoring the smart phone and all communications isn't going to touch a Lone Wolf with no crimnial history of violence or particularily religious and who likes girls (how sublte that was Fox News) as in Nice, France. In fact Isis didn't even want this one - why not?

For those who have been asleep for the last decade, the real battlezone is not with bullets and bombs. You can take a person out with remote devices, drive them nuts and destroy their lives without a shot being fired. Likewise, Isis and Muslims are developing their cyber skills and learning to hack. In the world of nuclear refinement, it was the virus on the centrifuges that messed up their would be bomb plutonium - not a nuke on an Iranian lab.

Why fight when you can do it cleanly and very difficult to trace?

Bombs are messy and while getting a lot of media attention, don't do much but influence minds which are mostly numb at this point and people who don't care and don't want to be involved.

If any nuke goes off, it will probably be one of our own or at a nuclear power plant as a virus shuts down the cooling and we do a China Syndrome scenario. That is what they were scoping out in one of the recent attacks in Europe. The power plant.

http://www.controlglobal.com/assets/Media/0811/CT0811_LessonsLearned.pdf

As the title of this thread says (i.e. Avian Flu Talk when this goes up on CWN)

http://avianflutalk.com/

Isis Fatigue - tired of hearing about terrorists

There always has to be an organization?  Crazy people read the net and get motivated. They don't get paid and they feel like dying and punishing someone.

The first effective way to deal with (can we lose the word terrorism?) destructive crazy people and groups is to focus on their most effective tools which we have the least way of stopping without a lot more tech and people in the loop that can help.

Hint.

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2016 at 8:02am
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5037678333001/gutfeld-im-tired-of-hearing-that-were-better-than-that/?#sp=show-clips

Tired of hearing about them and not hearing what we have done to stop them.

Medclinician
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2016 at 10:47am
We are entering a new time of misinformation and media spin unlike any other in history. Has the word terrorist has evolved from one critical of government versus a label used on every act of mass murder or destruction by any individual or group. Yes it has.

http://unrealfacts.com/first-use-word-terrorism-oxford-dictionary-defined-terrorism-government-intimidation/

Today the definition of terrorism is very different to how it was perceived in the late 18th century. At that time, in it’s first ever use of the word terrorism in the Oxford English Dictionary, terrorism was defined as government by intimidation. Although terrorism today is often regarded as fringe radical groups, non state or sub-government groups who attempt to deliver their political message through fear, initially the main perpetrator of such crimes were governments, and one in particular. In saying that, the original interpretation can still be defined today in the same way it was 200 years ago, but it is rare.

comment: One person going crazy in Germany and killing people and not affiliated with any group is a event we may soon see happening on an almost weekly, if not daily event in a new confused and dangerous world. These are not terrorists. They a psychotic people, sometimes worked up or following whatever they can find on the net, which gives them the idea to do these things. Sometimes is merely their lives which reach a flash point of crisis, that they must hurt others and often kill themselves or force others to kill them.

Today in Afghanistan do we marvel if demonstators are murdered? There was a time when China ran over them with tanks and any group voicing such views in a country of chaos will suffer and many will be killed. Would a vegetarian be murdered at a cattle convention?

We have reached a point in the numbness and insensitivity of the masses which are swamped with constant advertising and video and sound day and night that it takes images of death and dying children to even get certain news services and press the readership they desire.

Would not the patriots and great men of the American Revolution have been called terrorists by those who enslaved and ruled the colonies if the word were so used as it is now?  They would.

What has brought this about in the world?  We are seeing the next wave as one religion attempts to make itself dominant in the world by whatever means possible by a moderately large percentage who are extremists. This war has already been fought in Europe for almost 700 years until finally it was stopped. Now, it has begun again.

It will come to America and someday be fought in the streets. Will those who defend the country and try to once more restore the democracy and freedom be called terrorists or patriots? 

Medclinician

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic