Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Off Topic Discussion > Talk about anything
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Children of Anarchy-Racism and Hate in America
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

The Children of Anarchy-Racism and Hate in America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2016 at 6:57am
Well said Crabby!
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2016 at 9:13am
They are gearing up this morning for a massive Trump protest in LA. Estimates are that we will see as many as 10,000 people take to the streets. The question is whether this will turn violent and whether the police will make an effort to control this - and there will be one serious confrontation or many.

You cannot wave a lit torch near a pile of leaves and twigs and not expect it to catch fire. The number of people greatly increase the chance of problems as well as many opportunistic "just want to raise a little hell" people really hurting or killing someone.

LA Times is geared up and ready to pump this out to the world as if it were representive of the current national situation. It is not. I have been told by people traveling through the Midwest and South they drove through states and saw little or no Hillary posters or support of any kind.

No matter how much the East and West coast liberals want to run the country, it isn't going to happen. The United States after nearly 250 years has a lot of built in safety valves and the Electoral College System is one of them. Some of this is about as effective as going to City Hall with a traffic ticket and protesting the fine and hoping to win. Some people do this religously and are at constant war with the establishment and criminal justice system.

We certainly don't want to see our youth become criminalized by opportunistic politicians working them up and feeding fear and racial hatred to escalate the violence.

Stay tuned - I will be in LA cyberspace and I very much think a great deal could happen as the day progresses.

Medclinician
"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2016 at 9:40am
Let them burn down LA and see if the rest of the country cares! Sorry, but the conservatives have sucked it up for 8 years. These people are really being misled by Liberal leaders who want to make this county look bad. But it is their city and if they burn and loot oh well!
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2016 at 11:19am
Los Angeles Trump protests - 7 minutes ago -

Crowds are gathering for the Los Angeles protest against Trump. The fact that Black Lives Matter is there is not a big plus for it being non-violent. This is being organized by a Latino Group and really is recruiting minorities and LGBT to try and have Electors change their vote and put Hillary Clinton in as president. It is really not reliable what the actual final popular vote count was. It is likely it does not represent the actual vote and is so small it is not a mandate of the people by any means.

Earlier today this was filmed of the police mobilzing to deal with the protestors on Westbound 10 in LA blocked the freeway.

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2016 at 4:39pm
There are a lot of people protesting in LA. It is hitting the mainstream media. 

GIM - CNN - Medclinician

Crabby View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2016 at 8:11pm
There's more underneath the surface of these demonstrations than meets the eye.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2016 at 9:18pm
LOL, CNN is showing Anthony Bourdain Parts tonight so no press for the demonstrators across America...boo hoo!

Med you are the only one showing the demonstrators and not many people watch the 10/11 o'clock news on a Saturday night. LOL, just looked at CNN and Fox online and not one mention of this demonstration in LA. and NO photos of today's march are online at CNN or Fox.

Sorry the press is moving on to other topics. The press may be realizing that by publishing the marches and riots only makes matters worse.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2016 at 6:45am
November 26, 2016

PITTSBURGH – A man is dead and three others injured after assailants emerged from a wooded area and sprayed a Pittsburgh streetscape with bullets.

Authorities identified the dead man as 22-year-old Niles Young in Saturday's shooting. Police were investigating and say the attackers fired at least 15 shots.

Police also say a 29-year-old woman was shot in the arm, an 11-year-old girl was grazed in the foot and an 8-year-old boy was cut when he was struck by glass from a window shattered by a stray bullet.

Man killed after attackers spray city street with bullets

comment: The situation in the large cities is getting worse as law enforcement becomes and endangered species in a climate of increasing anarchy.

Medclinician
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2016 at 5:26pm
A police officer friend of mine said he saw on Craigslist that people were being paid to protest at these events, $18 an hour. It was a job ad.
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2016 at 7:43pm
Morale in the Chicago PD is pretty low these days....

Mind you, the officers have an unsettling tendency to shoot unarmed black teenagers!  I've watched a lot of film, nearly all of these shootings were not justified in my professional opinion.   However, a perp making a grab at an officer's sidearm is a justifiable reason for an officer to shoot.  

We appear to be approaching a state of anarchy in our US cities, so plan accordingly.  Any natural event (pandemic, solar flare, food/water shortage etc.) could spark it off.  
CRS, DrPH
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2017 at 6:02am
What a way to start the day. Four black people torture a disabled white person for voting for Trump. In the interest of fairness to black people, this is not representative of millions of African Americans. Just like I find KKK abhorent and would never back the terrible things they have done, there is a segment of blacks - i.e. Black Lives Matter who are as bad as all of the KKK that have ever lived.

I have not posted this video to be watched here but I feel it is a better representation of black educated young people who do not back this event. It happened in Chicago and was broadcast live feed on Facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfsGn4-ic3Q

Violence in Chicago is at an all time high.  And not only will white people be targeted but police officers as well. As I posted earlier, a lifelong friend of mine was in a restaurant eating lunch with a police officer when a person came in and shot him dead right in front of him.

There has been a bloodless revolution in the United States as minorities have literally taken over huge parts of major cities including San Jose where I grew up. As the media and music pump out cultural norms filled with zero belief in God in any form, glorification of violence, huge drug use where whole states are addicted to pain meds and illegal drugs, and the rise of alternate life styles is hurting America, not helping it.

The pendulum swings.  It is very possible we are on the virge of a new generation of religious zealots who will be out huntihng and even eating people in response to these kind of hate crimes. Americans, especially whites, have been pressured over the last 4 decades to accept what has been a worsening situation. The stream of immigrants who have literally overwhelmed our public services and medical care has reduced white people to a minority group.

People do have a right to vote for who they want. That is called a democracy. I cannot remember historically any person being tortured for voting for someone in America.

Whatever propaganda this may be - it will not stop Trump from taking office unless he is assassinated. If this happens there will be a racial war and anarchy in the streets. This is not going to happen in time for Obama to declare martial law and stay in office.

America is split right down the middle and the majority - and truly counting the immigrant votes - it still probably was the majority - voted for Trump. 

The Democratic party now has to live with that as well as loss of control of both houses of congress.

There will be a backlash to this incident on a disabled white person. There will be more such incidents and there will be anarachy in the streets in some major American cities - God help us all if they kill him.

Medclinician
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2017 at 9:10am
Originally posted by Medclinician Medclinician wrote:

It is very possible we are on the virge of a new generation of religious zealots who will be out huntihng and even eating people in response to these kind of hate crimes

Calm down, Med. I agree we're on the cusp of a turbulent period in US history, but cannibalism seems like a bit of a stretch from where I'm sitting.

Originally posted by Medclinician Medclinician wrote:

...there is a segment of blacks - i.e. Black Lives Matter who are as bad as all of the KKK that have ever lived.

I'm trying to stay out of politicized discussions, but I have to call BS on this one, Med. Either you don't know much about the history of the KKK and the sheer level of institutionalized violence that was directed toward the black community in the years prior to the rise of the civil rights movement in the States, or you're choosing to ignore it to make a point. Either way, that comment needs to be countered.

Warning - graphic content.

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2017 at 9:23am
I haven't seen any evidence that this guy was targeted for being a Trump voter
reports do say he was "MENTALLY CHALLENGED"
(Trump supporter? mentally challenged? ,ok,too easy,I'm gonna let that goLOL )
did he even vote at all ?
as of right now
this is just a criminal act,and certainly one that appears racist in nature

lets not turn a mole hill into Mount Everest
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2017 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

I haven't seen any evidence that this guy was targeted for being a Trump voter
reports do say he was "MENTALLY CHALLENGED"
(Trump supporter? mentally challenged? ,ok,too easy,I'm gonna let that goLOL )
did he even vote at all ?
as of right now
this is just a criminal act,and certainly one that appears racist in nature

lets not turn a mole hill into Mount Everest

This is not the first such event to happen in Chicago, which is where I'm sitting as I type this.  

This stuff could be a slippery slope into full-scale racial warfare, and I'm not happy about it.  
CRS, DrPH
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2017 at 5:32pm
I well remember  the riots of the 60's

this stuff today is kiddie stuff by comparison
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2017 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

I well remember  the riots of the 60's

this stuff today is kiddie stuff by comparison

As do I, Satori.  I distinctly remember, as a 10 year old boy, standing in my front yard and seeing the sky over the West Side of Chicago glowing red from the massive fires on Madison and Roosevelt Road. 

The stuff going on today seems mild, but there is a lot of anger in poor communities, and the ongoing shooting of black suspects by the police seems unwarranted to me.  Poor training (I train with the second largest police force in the state, as well as the feds).  
CRS, DrPH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic